Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) (2342 Views)

Poll: The winner is...

Rastamouse: 66% (4 votes)
Logic Mind: 33% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? / Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK / Arming The Faithful Against Logic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by 2good(m): 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2012
musKeeto: make i balance watch the show
[img]http://2.bp..com/-9YAtqzsLlZ0/TgKqLu91TjI/AAAAAAAAAEc/qFJGeb5owJY/s1600/image016.jpg[/img]
lol. Really funny pics
Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by LogicMind: 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2012
rastamouse:

You can't verify how the world came into existence so the world is illogical to you? Help me out here because I want to know what you are talking about.
this is why this debate is going nowhere because you keep twisting everything.
i can't verify how the world came into existence so any unfounded explanation is illogical to me.
the subject is not the world but the explanation of its supposed beginning.

theists think because they can't verify, god must have made it so.
I say, i can't verify and i don't know. but i'm sure your god didn't make as there is no one iota of evidence that he did.

i am evidence based. i look at the bible and analyse what it says, apply it and see the outcome. you said don't mention the bible. you ask me to do impossible things. and you don't understand my reasonings that have to always rexplain myself.

like said before it is a strategy that it well explained here: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ArgumentumAdNauseam
Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by logicboy: 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2012
rastamouse:

Logic Boy will you like a debate next week?

Yes.

Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by rastamouse: 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2012
logicboy:

Yes.

I know you will provide the bite wink
Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by jayriginal: 1:52am On Apr 22, 2012
Pastor AIO: I wish there was an option to vote for Epic failure on the parts of both Logic Mind and Rastamouse.
grin
Pastor, one of my favourite(sp) theists on NL.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Was The Destroyer?-exodus 12:23 / Where Is God When You Need It ??? / The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.