Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,526 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Why Man Is Greater Than God (biblical God, Agnostic God Or Diest God Etc) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Man Is Greater Than God (biblical God, Agnostic God Or Diest God Etc) (3490 Views)

Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? / To All Atheist, Agnostic, Skeptics E.t.c Do People Know You As An Atheist? / Jesus Is More Than God, He Is Jehovah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Man Is Greater Than God (biblical God, Agnostic God Or Diest God Etc) by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 22, 2012
ea7: muskeeto as an agnostic, you seem to enjoy defending theists
I respect people's beliefs. Making fun of people's beliefs hasn't converted anyone, has it? Just makes them more stubborn, and paints you as the devil in their 'imagination'...

Of course theists believe in a God or at least a 'Creator'... you could define me as an 'agnostic theist'... cheesy

I really hate tags... smiley
Re: Why Man Is Greater Than God (biblical God, Agnostic God Or Diest God Etc) by Ozegbe(m): 8:45am On Apr 22, 2012
logicboy: The biblical God;

-only talked to people in the middle east, especially Jews while man has created the internet and mobile phones to communicate with anyone, anywhere
-took 40 days to destroy the world with flooding while modern man can destroy the whole world in hours with nuclear bombs/WMDs
-has ten commandments written on stone while man has thousands of laws written on paper, on the internet, on computers, mobile phones etc
-claims to have created the world without scientific evidence while man/manufactures have logos or signatures on their creations
-only managed to impregnate one virgin (Mary) while man, through artificial insemination, can make not only thousands of virgins pregnant but also lesbians as well.

The deist/agnostic God;
-creates life and hides behind unknown cosmology without taking credit for his creation while man/manufacturers provide warranties for their creations/products with pride
-watches his creation with indifference like a peeping tom while man/manufacturers monitor and get feedback or sometimes recall their products.
-creates imperfect world, doesnt give a sh!t about errors while man/manufacturers recall factory errors after feedback
-creates some planets for no damn reason while man/manufacturers create products for a reason

Any questions?

my brother if God had done all these things there would have been nothing left for man to explore. Dont you think who ever created man is greater than all these things. If you are still in secondary school I would like you to study neurology and discover the power of the brain, then you will know that the brain was not created from the bigbang theory as proposed by darwin ~ozegbe~
Re: Why Man Is Greater Than God (biblical God, Agnostic God Or Diest God Etc) by logicboy: 11:04am On Apr 22, 2012
Ozegbe:
my brother if God had done all these things there would have been nothing left for man to explore. Dont you think who ever created man is greater than all these things. If you are still in secondary school I would like you to study neurology and discover the power of the brain, then you will know that the brain was not created from the bigbang theory as proposed by darwin ~ozegbe~

Yeah, so your God is a troll? Hiding dinosaur bones to confuse man? Creating leprosy and leaving it for thousands of years before man could find the cure?

Lmao
Re: Why Man Is Greater Than God (biblical God, Agnostic God Or Diest God Etc) by stokolie(m): 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2012
logicboy:

The student becomes the master.

Your God claims to have created the earth with no proof. Man is more sensible to put his mark or logo on things he creates.

God might have created man (with no proof) but man has made the best version of man. Moses teeth is not as white as mine due to dentistry.

ur finger print no do u?
Re: Why Man Is Greater Than God (biblical God, Agnostic God Or Diest God Etc) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2012
Ozegbe:
If you are still in secondary school I would like you to study neurology and discover the power of the brain, then you will know that the brain was not created from the bigbang theory as proposed by darwin ~ozegbe~

Fantastic!! This is now my favorite quote.
Re: Why Man Is Greater Than God (biblical God, Agnostic God Or Diest God Etc) by DeepSight(m): 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2012
This has to be the stoopideest thread I have ever seen on this forum.
Re: Why Man Is Greater Than God (biblical God, Agnostic God Or Diest God Etc) by logicboy: 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2012
Deep Sight:
This has to be the stoopideest thread I have ever seen on this forum.

lol......you might not realise it but, all your comment shows is your own stooopidity!
Re: Why Man Is Greater Than God (biblical God, Agnostic God Or Diest God Etc) by brainpulse: 8:04am On Apr 23, 2012
logicboy:

Ipad can not self improve.

However, if Robots can improve with AI to an extent such as in the Matrix movie, yes.

The background story of the matrix is Robots revolting and taking over the earth and using human beings as batteries since human blocked out the sun for their solar batteries. Those robots were better than their creators, they improve their killing abilites and also looked for other ways apart from the sun to sustain their lives

This is were i know you are not intelligent at all, so you can not think that Apple can make an Ipad that can self improve, self- update, self revised it's OS itself. can you see you that you are limited in your usage of simple technological sense.
Re: Why Man Is Greater Than God (biblical God, Agnostic God Or Diest God Etc) by brainpulse: 8:16am On Apr 23, 2012
logicboy:

Yeah, so your God is a troll? Hiding dinosaur bones to confuse man? Creating leprosy and leaving it for thousands of years before man could find the cure?

Lmao

From all your responses, it only showed without realizing it yourself that you have locked yourself up in a programmed set of thoughts because of your inability to change somethings that came your way in life. You feel like a Genus only to yourself when you are caressing yourself in the euphoria of that set of thoughts, but only showing to people how limited your brain, and your inability to think outside the box of creation. Your arguments are only in circles since the time you have being arguing, i believe you are here deliberately only to be noticed and seek unintelligent attention which is the first logical and irrational way of behaving like a doll.
MY ADVICE: You don't gain people's respect by thinking foolishly.
Re: Why Man Is Greater Than God (biblical God, Agnostic God Or Diest God Etc) by logicboy: 8:37am On Apr 23, 2012
brainpulse:

This is were i know you are not intelligent at all, so you can not think that Apple can make an Ipad that can self improve, self- update, self revised it's OS itself. can you see you that you are limited in your usage of simple technological sense.

Ipad can not self imporve. It doesnt have that ability. Furthermore, Apple releases updates to close loopholes and bugs in the Ipad OS after consumers or their programmers notice them or to add functions that other OS's have.. An Ipad that self-improves is not profitable because it is not based on customer feedback. How does the OS see beyond it's manufacturer's error in its programming?

You know nothing about technology, my friend
Re: Why Man Is Greater Than God (biblical God, Agnostic God Or Diest God Etc) by logicboy: 8:49am On Apr 23, 2012
brainpulse:

From all your responses, it only showed without realizing it yourself that you have locked yourself up in a programmed set of thoughts because of your inability to change somethings that came your way in life. You feel like a Genus only to yourself when you are caressing yourself in the euphoria of that set of thoughts, but only showing to people how limited your brain, and your inability to think outside the box of creation. Your arguments are only in circles since the time you have being arguing, i believe you are here deliberately only to be noticed and seek unintelligent attention which is the first logical and irrational way of behaving like a doll.
MY ADVICE: You don't gain people's respect by thinking foolishly.

Lol.....insults is all you got. It seems that my arguments hurt you grin grin

Re: Why Man Is Greater Than God (biblical God, Agnostic God Or Diest God Etc) by brainpulse: 10:36am On Apr 23, 2012
logicboy:

Lol.....insults is all you got. It seems that my arguments hurt you grin grin

It can never pinch an hair in my body. I Just pity a man that has confident in today he only believes he sees, but doesn't know a bit about tomorrow he has never seen. And its not an insult but trying to qualify your attributes.
I am Sorry if its an insult.
Re: Why Man Is Greater Than God (biblical God, Agnostic God Or Diest God Etc) by brainpulse: 10:45am On Apr 23, 2012
logicboy:

Ipad can not self imporve. It doesnt have that ability. Furthermore, Apple releases updates to close loopholes and bugs in the Ipad OS after consumers or their programmers notice them or to add functions that other OS's have.. An Ipad that self-improves is not profitable because it is not based on customer feedback. How does the OS see beyond it's manufacturer's error in its programming?

You know nothing about technology, my friend

Then if Apple comes out with a technology that can do all that, atleast nobody ever thought an Ipad as simple like that could be made in the first place and technology improves every seconds. You will be an enemy of technology if you constantly use the word" CAN NOT" because some people spends time discovering "newest" invention that will supersede previous innovations. So you using CAN NOT means apple can not improve on different technology in the Ipad generation. "Please always think outside your box".

And they will always find a way around the profit section.If it automatically updates and revise itself and debit your accounts or have you never thought about that.
Re: Why Man Is Greater Than God (biblical God, Agnostic God Or Diest God Etc) by logicboy: 11:50am On Apr 23, 2012
brainpulse:

Then if Apple comes out with a technology that can do all that, atleast nobody ever thought an Ipad as simple like that could be made in the first place and technology improves every seconds. You will be an enemy of technology if you constantly use the word" CAN NOT" because some people spends time discovering "newest" invention that will supersede previous innovations. So you using CAN NOT means apple can not improve on different technology in the Ipad generation. "Please always think outside your box".

And they will always find a way around the profit section.If it automatically updates and revise itself and debit your accounts or have you never thought about that.

Ipad can not self improve. Heck, no machine can self-improve. Let me explain;

1) All machines are programmed to do something. Even if they are programmed to self improve, they can not improve outside what they were programmed to improve.

2) Apple releases updates and your ipad just downloads them.

3) As for new inventions, I never talked or implied anything about new inventions. Every new invention will have better and faster AI/OS but self-improvement is a different matter. Unless we have cyborgs that can think for themselves, self-improvement is near impossible.

Just admit it, I'm too much for you. There's no shame in acknowledging a better man. grin
Re: Why Man Is Greater Than God (biblical God, Agnostic God Or Diest God Etc) by brainpulse: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2012
logicboy:

1) All machines are programmed to do something. Even if they are programmed to self improve, they can not improve outside what they were programmed to improve.

2) Apple releases updates and your ipad just downloads them.

3) As for new inventions, I never talked or implied anything about new inventions. Every new invention will have better and faster AI/OS but self-improvement is a different matter. Unless we have cyborgs that can think for themselves, self-improvement is near impossible.

[b]Just admit it, I'm too much for you. There's no shame in acknowledging a better ma[/b]n. grin

The same statement made by those that believe man can not make objects that fly centuries ago.

I laugh at you on the second bolded.
Re: Why Man Is Greater Than God (biblical God, Agnostic God Or Diest God Etc) by Heathen(m): 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2012
Ozegbe: If you are still in secondary school I would like you to study neurology and discover the power of the brain, then you will know that the brain was not created from the bigbang theory as proposed by darwin ~ozegbe~
BLOOD OF MOSES! *washes face with concentrated H2SO4 and reads statement again* loooool. I cannot shout oohh, yaweh have mercy! Loool
Re: Why Man Is Greater Than God (biblical God, Agnostic God Or Diest God Etc) by Heathen(m): 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2012
brainpulse:

The same statement made by those that believe man can not make objects that fly centuries ago.

I laugh at you on the second bolded.
your statement has nothing to do with machines self-improving. Advances in aviation was brought by man and not by planes.
Re: Why Man Is Greater Than God (biblical God, Agnostic God Or Diest God Etc) by logicboy: 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2012
logicboy:

3) As for new inventions, I never talked or implied anything about new inventions. Every new invention will have better and faster AI/OS but self-improvement is a different matter. Unless we have cyborgs that can think for themselves, self-improvement is near impossible

brainpulse:

Clearly, if you cant see the difference between a logical conclusion and nay-saying (people of the past claiming that we couldnt make aeroplanes), you have a problem. I even mentioned "cyborgs" which would be the exception to my notion that machines can not self improve.

Wow, you keep failing. Is it because I'm too much for you? grin
Re: Why Man Is Greater Than God (biblical God, Agnostic God Or Diest God Etc) by logicboy: 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2012
Heathen: your statement has nothing to do with machines self-improving. Advances in aviation was brought by man and not by planes.

Hahahaha. Brainpulse, everyone knows that you're just a truck-load of epic fail!
Re: Why Man Is Greater Than God (biblical God, Agnostic God Or Diest God Etc) by brainpulse: 8:06am On Apr 24, 2012
Heathen: your statement has nothing to do with machines self-improving. Advances in aviation was brought by man and not by planes.

When you don't understand something, you ask. When it comes to technology, there is no limit to what man can do, so you don,t say " CAN NOT" because man within minutes can make advancement and changes. Who ever believed before you were born that a gadget as simple as IPAD will revolutionize the computer world, who will believe that man could get to the deepest place in the ocean? So if you don't understand where the argument is coming from you don't make blind judgement.
Re: Why Man Is Greater Than God (biblical God, Agnostic God Or Diest God Etc) by brainpulse: 8:08am On Apr 24, 2012
logicboy:

Clearly, if you cant see the difference between a logical conclusion and nay-saying (people of the past claiming that we couldnt make aeroplanes), you have a problem. I even mentioned "cyborgs" which would be the exception to my notion that machines can not self improve.

Wow, you keep failing. Is it because I'm too much for you? grin

Your level of ignorance and exposure is what amuses me.
Re: Why Man Is Greater Than God (biblical God, Agnostic God Or Diest God Etc) by ckkris: 8:21am On Apr 24, 2012
brainpulse.
Can man create WATER? Arab petro-dollar can pay for more water to nourish their arid region.
Re: Why Man Is Greater Than God (biblical God, Agnostic God Or Diest God Etc) by logicboy: 8:44am On Apr 24, 2012
brainpulse:

When you don't understand something, you ask. When it comes to technology, there is no limit to what man can do, so you don,t say " CAN NOT" because man within minutes can make advancement and changes. Who ever believed before you were born that a gadget as simple as IPAD will revolutionize the computer world, who will believe that man could get to the deepest place in the ocean? So if you don't understand where the argument is coming from you don't make blind judgement.

1)If there is no limit when it comes to technology, then you must agree that one day, man will make a machine that can disprove God.

2) I said that machines can not self improve unless they are cyborgs. I destroyed your argument. Give up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Babalola And His Wrong Choice Of A Wife: For Ministers (copied) / International Atheist Day / How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.