Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10437177 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4047) (4048) (4049) (4050) (4051) (4052) (4053) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:23am On Nov 06, 2017
Ibime:

Stop twisting facts. Nobody has ever compared Kante to anyone.

What Matic comfortably did in a 2 man midfield with Kante on the way to 93 points, neither Bakayoko nor Fabregas has been able to replicate.They have to patch their way through by doubling up to do what Matic did by himself last season.

Even if your grandfather can play in a 2 man midfield with Kante, neither Bakayoko nor Fabregas have been able to do consistently.

I see you twisting propaganda upandan like Bakayoko ran midfield yesterday, when he was sent on Ramires mission to stay out his own half and just run upandan, which is the only use for him.

Bakayoko is a a specific game by game option like Ramires, not part of any template consistent midfield. Just like Ramires, he will be used from time to time on a patch-patch basis to get through games as a defensive winger, auxiliary AM, general runner etc until a competent template midfielder boot him out just like Matic did to Ramires. He has already failed in his brief to replace Matic as a template midfielder, na Pedro position them they use carry am along.

Good morning to you too bro grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 06, 2017
Here we go again...........Yoko matic argument undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:31am On Nov 06, 2017
Griffon:

Proves that the long standing argument has been between Matic and Bakayoko, one that was engineered by you in June.

The internet never forgets.

EOD.

Peep this.

Internet truly never forgets

Nihilist:

Lol this man sef.

The person I was actually 'tackling' in my original post was Raumdeuter for posting that Maldini quote that a tackle is the result of a mistake. You could see that Chelseafan1 and Airmark were on his case after that comment with regards to Boateng, and I was simply stating my opinion that a tackle is not merely a corrective measure as thar post suggested, but a key skill that any defensive player worth his salt must have in his Arsenal.

With regards to Matic, my focus on his tackle figures have always been relative to Kante. Nobody can deny that when Matic first came, he was doing the job that Kante does now.

My argument has always been, since Matic is no longer required to do that Kante style job, what is he bringing to the table offensively? And I was arguing that on my ones before it became a popular view on here because i remember how Fabregas was creating chances while Matic bulldozed only 2 years ago, in the period you said Matic was 'carrying Fab'

Anyway, enough of this yarns. Leicester are playing Northampton at Franklin Gardens. Big game time.

Take 5. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:36am On Nov 06, 2017
Lana1:
Lmao. They so desperately want to absolve Bag of cement of any sin from yesterday.
Sure. All 3 defenders get blame for there. But i dont see how anyone will want to make excuses for Bakyoko.

Person overtake u from his half. Sped all the way to ur box, took the final shot, and yet, u were still nowhere near trying to stop him from taking the shot. grin
I remember when they were yabbing Matic for something similar when he ghosted as Sanchez ran past him into the box at the last FA Cup final....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:38am On Nov 06, 2017
Lana1 went from staring mutherfuckingly to crying muthafuckingly

cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:38am On Nov 06, 2017
Nihilist:

Peep this.

Internet truly never forgets

Yeah and you were of the fact that Bakayoko was better? Infact in your own words, an upgrade.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:43am On Nov 06, 2017
Griffon:

Yeah and you were of the fact that Bakayoko was better? Infact in your own words, an upgrade.

And I dont deny that I said that. Afterall, that argumment is ther reason i'm expecting my big bro across the Pennines to bless my feet with the latest Crepz from the factories of the Greek Goddess of Victory.

But that was not the only argument. It has never been the only argument.

Before Yoko, there was Fab.

Even this season there's been the Fab in a two man midfield discussion.

Which is why I've been wondering what point you're trying to make by posting my Yoko arguments...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Agimor(m): 10:54am On Nov 06, 2017
I know the Yoko, Matic thing will pop up when the dust finally settles. l
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ibime:

Stop twisting facts. Nobody has ever compared Kante to anyone.

What Matic comfortably did in a 2 man midfield with Kante on the way to 93 points, neither Bakayoko nor Fabregas has been able to replicate.They have to patch their way through by doubling up to do what Matic did by himself last season.

Even if your grandfather can play in a 2 man midfield with Kante, neither Bakayoko nor Fabregas have been able to do consistently.

I see you twisting propaganda upandan like Bakayoko ran midfield yesterday, when he was sent on Ramires mission to stay out his own half and just run upandan, which is the only use for him.

Bakayoko is a a specific game by game option like Ramires, not part of any template consistent midfield. Just like Ramires, he will be used from time to time on a patch-patch basis to get through games as a defensive winger, auxiliary AM, general runner etc until a competent template midfielder boot him out just like Matic did to Ramires. He has already failed in his brief to replace Matic as a template midfielder, na Pedro position them they use carry am along.
u sabi analyse but do I need to remind you that matic never did anything spectacular last season on our way to 93 points league triumph?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ibime:
Rumdeuter abeg what is your view on Texas shooting vis-a-vis 2nd amendment rights.

There needs to be control over automatic and semi automatic rifles
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
The silence and sanity on this thread this afternoon is brought to you by Alvaro Sanity tablet. cheesy

He really silenced those scummies from soiling thread all week with meaningless talk. grin

One of the reasons I don't mind losing to anyone but them.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
Bilic sacked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Bilic sacked
what took them sooo long
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
sod09:
what took them sooo long

I feel for him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Edopesin: 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
How come i never found this thread... shocked

meanwhile Up Blues wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
In Nihilist's past life, i guess he used to be an amala twister.. A skilled one at that. grin

Weh done sir

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
Andreas Christensen played three full games against Harry Kane, G. Jesus & R. Lukaku and kept them all in his back pocket

Btw, Please help Andreas Christensen to find the mother of this child. #Copied

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
lalaboi:
In Nihilist's past life, i guess he used to be an amala twister.. A skilled one at that. grin

Weh done sir

I've never twisted on the the Matic issue. Infact I've been pretty consistent since the start of last season.

He is a bag of beans and I'm happy he's been evicted and replaced. I wanted Fab to bench him last season and Yoko to bench him now.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by vicot(m): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
Breaking : Michael steps down from his. Position!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DammyOlu123(m): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
vicot:
Breaking : Michael steps down from his. Position!

I honestly don't know what to think of this. We need to know the issues surrounding his departure.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CltrAltDelicious(m): 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
Enemalo quit... Goodnews or badnews?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
CltrAltDelicious:
Enemalo quit... Goodnews or badnews?

Let's wait and see.

It would interesting to see what the impact would be in the long run

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
chai something is going on..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
No signing from now on would be blamed on Emenalo again

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
raumdeuter:
No signing from now on would be blamed on Emenalo again

I read that Conte is not speaking terms with Marina Gravnoskaia too.

That sounds pretty ominous
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nihilist:

Is this David Luiz tantrums and latest benching related to it in anyway.

Looks like a lot of Roman guys vs Conte. And Carlo ancelotti has been sniffing around the bridge lately
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
raumdeuter:

Is this David Luiz tantrums and latest benching related to it in anyway.

Looks like a lot of Roman guys vs Conte. And Carlo ancelotti has been sniffing around the bridge lately

I also believe this is the case. Infact the telegraph are running with a story that Emenalo removed himself to avoid a 3 way power struggle between him, Conte and Marina.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nihilist:

Conte is a confirmed madman. .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Interesting times at the bridge...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
DammyOlu123:

I honestly don't know what to think of this. We need to know the issues surrounding his departure.

There is nothing there to know other than Ibime and I beat him up on his way to Cobham days ago.

Enuf is enuf angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
Emenalo quit. Mixed feelings
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
Griffon:

There is nothing there to know other than Ibime and I beat him up on his way to Cobham days ago.

Enuf is enuf angry angry

It's a new era for you two.

I'm expecting some fantastic signings in Summer.

We will finally fix the solution to our midfield problems and all will be well in the world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4047) (4048) (4049) (4050) (4051) (4052) (4053) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.