Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,375 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10430627 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) ... (19107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
Abegi. All this talk of protection is overrated. When did y'all turn to bodyguards grin

Madam Brestar if u're going to survive in this section, here's the different category of men/boys u need to know:

Those wey don marry with children sef:
afrodoc2, usbcable, timbros, fbs, lalaboi

Those that are already engaged and should be getting married b4 the end of the year:
Ibime, nateevs, sebod, dahdemola, elampiro

Those wey suppose don marry but still forming player:
Awon Nihilist, dopejemi, raumdeuter, A40, sailorxy, pataki, dmcdad, coded01.
(Be extra careful and prayerful with this group grin)

The gentle, hardworking and Godfearing young men:
Diggz, chelseafan1, bigkesh, lana1, elrony, sinizia, codedguy1, bykebyke, griffon, homesteady, gbr1, parrotibaba, sod09, chrisley024
(We are quite many in this category and cant list them all)

Those dat ve been dumped more than 3 times by different girls:
Spy360, hensben, debroslink, keky, ollah1

The drunkards and troublemakers:
edoyad, ipopalomo, kokaneprodigy.
(This last set shouldn't surprise u. They are all Arsenal fans and 12 yrs of mediocrity ll do that to u. Stay away from dem at all costs grin)

Have a splendid evening grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ibime:

Because we know what to expect from him. He played well, and his contribution is guaranteed.

True tho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
Lana1:
Doc good evening o. How's the wife and children...

Adelana! you be alakoba somebori.
I am just trying to be my sister's keeper.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
codedguy1:
Peeps never learn from coogar saga!

See hard ons everywhere.

We don't depend on Arif the accountant to be sending ten ten cedis to those under our protection,lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by codedguy1(m): 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
afrodoc2:

We don't depend on Arif the accountant to be sending ten ten cedis to those under our protection,lol

grin

Lana1:
Abegi. All this talk of protection is overrated. When did y'all turn to bodyguards grin
Madam Brestar if u're going to survive in this section, here's the different category of men/boys u need to know:
Those that are already engaged and should be getting married b4 the end of the year:
Awon Nihilist, dopejemi, raumdeuter, A40, dmcdad, coded01.
Diggz, chelseafan1, bigkesh, lana1, elrony, sinizia, codedguy1, bykebyke, griffon, homesteady, gbr1, parrotibaba, sod09....
edoyad, ipopalomo, kokaneprodigy and PATAKI
(This last set shouldn't surprise u. They are all Arsenal fans and 12 yrs of mediocrity ll do that to u. Stay away from dem at all costs grin)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
afrodoc2:

Adelana! you be alakoba somebori.
I am just trying to be my sister's keeper.
grin grin

Oshey Van Der Sar!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
Can you imagine. .

Me?. . Married with kids? . .

Who da fuqs this guy? Lana1. . so fe lana ni?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ibime:

What more is there to talk about in the position he plays?

Add to that poor strength and poor ball control and what you have is a useless player. That's why the worst Brazil team in history have written him off completely.
we should overlook the shooting ability he has?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
Lana1:

Diggz, chelseafan1, bigkesh, lana1, elrony, sinizia, codedguy1, bykebyke, griffon, homesteady, gbr1, parrotibaba, sod09, chrisley024

See my life outside, a scum called me drunkard, I'll not say anything.
Brestar contrary to popular belief, I'm a law abiding citizen, I've got a job and I epp my country by paying my tax, infact it's deducted b4 I'm paid.
It's also worth to note that I'm very very single, just saying.
By the way what inspired the moniker Brestar.? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
Brestar:

Past two games, Aina has been average! Oscar ain't a winger! he can be best deployed as a no 10 or CM, Due to his Pressing prowess! He doesn't have that speed to run the whole pitch like Willian/moses/pedro
bomb dy your head.. . Oscar can't play wings but he is final game to goals is better than Willian and Moses.. I disagree with you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
Lana1:

Ooooh My God!! grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
Lana1:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
Brestar, if I may ask....what inspired your your choice of moniker?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
Lana1:

no let two ears here that thing o

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
lordfalcao:
we should overlook the shooting ability he has?
lmao...Lana1, u b clown ai swear. grin

even diggz don lose concentration for the 'Oscar' discourse I was enjoying.
@baba lordfalcao, I cannot remember the last time Oscar played a shot to save his football career undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
Skimpledawg:

lmao...Lana1, u b clown ai swear. grin

even diggz don lose concentration for the 'Oscar' discourse I was enjoying.
@baba lordfalcao, I cannot remember the last time Oscar played a shot to save his football career undecided
the last time he shot, he scored with it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ibime:

Oscar has always been able to shoot.

The Juventus game was just Christmas for him in that he had two headline grabbing shots.

He hasn't sunk. He was crap then and is crap now. Nothing has changed.

His shooting and crossing ability remains intact. Everything else that defines a midfielder, he doesn't have and has never had.
He had pace and could dribble too then. The other stuff he lacks can be easily worked on in training after all he isnt bad technically
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

WHy should they concern themselves with winning the Euros when they are world cup winners? The last time Germany won the Euros was 20yrs ago.

I siddon in front of TV dey watch as Germany dey screw England with the queen grabbing a front row seat

Ask Ibime how he was able to sleep after watching this pose in Wembley

who is that guy lol.

By the way you don confirm say Aisha buhari dey U. S? Your eighty mins don elapse since o.

By the way this one that we haven't seen Nihilist i hope say dem never knife am for pub sha. Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
Lana1:
Abegi. All this talk of protection is overrated.

Nihilist is married and has given birth to a bouncing boy, anoda one suppose don dey pipeline. Peeps like you, dopejemi(this one broke the heart of a blue babe not long ago), Afrodoc2, Dmcdad are young but bad players best to be avoided.
Old men like Dayo, Ibime, nateevs all have grand kids so would be good to receive advice from shikena.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
Please you guys are spoiling me with all these talks, I just did my sweet 16 not long ago and now you guys are trynna initiate a young chap in the brotherhood of darkness

Devil be gone undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
Lana1:

My guy, you don Lana patapata. Which one be 3 girls dump me?

Brestar, don't mind him ooh. I'm on my annual summer leave, and wanna spend it at Rio in Brazil. Leave all these small boys here and join me for the holiday of two. What sayest thou?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 12:02am On Aug 05, 2016
Lana1:

Diggz, chelseafan1, bigkesh, lana1, elrony, SINIZIA, codedguy1, bykebyke, griffon, homesteady, gbr1, parrotibaba, sod09

Adelena, I know say one day you go make us proud. grin cheesy

Erm, Ms. BREASTar abi na BREADstar, you'd do well to listen to this advice from this truthful young man that has your best interest at heart. All those names listed up there are perfect friends and role models to get acquainted to, especially that capitalized moniker. He's the best among the equals. Thank me later. cool grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 12:06am On Aug 05, 2016
Why do I feel the @Essitien Twitter handle belongs to Ibime? Their hate for the technical director (Emenalo) are similar. grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 05, 2016
Next season, I project Chelsea to win the league...Sky bet championship league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sebod(m): 12:31am On Aug 05, 2016
Lana1:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kinggenesis(m): 2:01am On Aug 05, 2016
9ja don change their national anthem? The DJ is crazy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Brestar(f): 2:04am On Aug 05, 2016
Nihilist:

Brestar, if I may ask....what inspired your your choice of moniker?
honestly? it just sounded cool to me!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Brestar(f): 2:09am On Aug 05, 2016
Lana1:

Thanks... I'd be sure to look out! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Brestar(f): 2:15am On Aug 05, 2016
lordfalcao:
bomb dy your head.. . Oscar can't play wings but he is final game to goals is better than Willian and Moses.. I disagree with you

Bomb? OK Thanks! Its a fact! Oscar ain't a conte-esque type of winger! Conte expects his wingers to be Workaholics! Anyone whose watched Oscar for the past 3 seasons 'd know he can't fit in that position.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Brestar(f): 2:21am On Aug 05, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

See my life outside, a scum called me drunkard, I'll not say anything.
Brestar contrary to popular belief, I'm a law abiding citizen, I've got a job and I epp my country by paying my tax, infact it's deducted b4 I'm paid.
It's also worth to note that I'm very very single, just saying.
By the way what inspired the moniker Brestar.? grin

Oh I got inspired by Arsenal's Champions League Triumph! .....ouch!! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) ... (19107) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hensben(m), kingBolton and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.