Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10435457 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8615) (8616) (8617) (8618) (8619) (8620) (8621) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
iamoyindamola:
They will appear responsible until they magically switch
Makinde with his recent doings is really disappointing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
pamcode:
Actually 182 of those were for West Ham and City. It is known that Lampard's peak was at Chelsea. That is 147goals and 97 assists in 429 EPL matches for Chelsea.

Melvyn11:

All those are okoto meow in fancy language my g. Lampard Epl record remains 102assists in 609matches. When compared to others those figures are laughable. Ok let me even indulge you out of the goodness of my heart. so lampard produced only 5 assists in 182matches for West Ham and City?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
They were not kiaful cheesy cheesy grin grin
now, e don happen.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
Godx:
People have donated over 12billion in Nigeria yet I just watch a man on Twitter complaining about his wife In isolation center not being feed or seen by a doctor. Why are these money being donated to the federal government and not used to fund the major hospitals with equipments and food stuffs.

To talk say I go bring no be the same thing as I don bring.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 1:45am On Apr 01, 2020
larride:

At bolded, the National Social Safety Nets Cordination Office (NASSCO) is the tasked with building of database of poor and vulnerable households in Nigeria. They were set up in 2016.

Go to your local government and ask them how you can enrol in the National Social Register.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/fg-registers-3m-people-national-social-register/amp

https://nairametrics.com/2020/02/10/over-9-million-nigerians-living-in-poverty-report/

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/poverty-fg-establishes-national-social-register-for-poor-vulnerable-nigerians/

https://n-sip.gov.ng/cct/

https://ncto.gov.ng/?doing_wp_cron=1585650388.6735520362854003906250

Information abound on the process the government has been making, you just have to check.

ok
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:21am On Apr 01, 2020
For those interested in applying for the NIRSALMfb loan, this loan is for small and medium enterprise and households that will be badly affected through Covid-19. You can apply through the following links

https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=Csf7VX_ltE2aBDiKkzjKlVKYA3yCioRIjuTmccn4OLtUQTRXT0w2VzBOM0xLOEFSS0gxQ1dDUklWNi4u - This is for SME

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=Csf7VX_ltE2aBDiKkzjKlVKYA3yCioRIjuTmccn4OLtUM0FQSUI3MjZUM1I1Q1FQUVozV1pFMVBZVi4u - This is for households.

The loan comes with a year moratorium.

Goodluck and stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 10:00am On Apr 01, 2020
Godx:
People have donated over 12billion in Nigeria yet I just watch a man on Twitter complaining about his wife In isolation center not being feed or seen by a doctor. Why are these money being donated to the federal government and not used to fund the major hospitals with equipments and food stuffs.
audio 101
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:22am On Apr 01, 2020
Godx:

Lack of money was never the issue in Nigeria.
There is no type or amount of money in Nigeria that won’t be embezzled.

Apart from the audio donations, most of the real donations will still enter voice mail.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 10:49am On Apr 01, 2020
ChristineC:
audio 101
runtown own off me.

Person share like 5 or 6 people 20k come dey yearn say him donate 10 mil cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:55am On Apr 01, 2020
Jose Mourinho ultimate XI

I'm surprised he choosed Ozil ahead of Sneijder and Gallas ahead of Ashley Cole...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:54am On Apr 01, 2020
timbros:

I'm surprised he choosed Ozil ahead of Sneijder and Gallas ahead of Ashley Cole...

Ashley Cole only joined in 2006 and spent only one year with Jose, plus he struggled that first year TBH
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
timbros:

This shows that Joses best years were at Chelsea 7 members of that team from Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
raumdeuter:

This shows that Joses best years were at Chelsea 7 members of that team from Chelsea

8 actually (from his two stints at Chelsea).

But he did great things with that 2010 Inter team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ibime:

Ashley Cole only joined in 2006 and spent only one year with Jose, plus he struggled that first year TBH

It was injury sha that affected that his first season with us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
timbros:

I will like to see Sarri's own. Jorginho and Hazard must be there 1000%.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
airmark:

I will like to see Sarri's own. Jorginho and Hazard must be there 1000%.

Lol.

His list will be made up of Chelsea and Napoli players with Jorginho number one on the team sheet.

What of Conte own? Which XI do you think Conte will pick?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
timbros:

Lol.

His list will be made up of Chelsea and Napoli players with Jorginho number one on the team sheet.

What of Conte own? Which XI do you think Conte will pick?

Not sure Conte will put Costa, to lead the line. grin

They may be dominated by the Serie A players, with only 3 or 4 from Chelsea. Hazard, Luiz/Azpi, Alonso/Fabregas.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
airmark:

They may be dominated by the Serie A players, with only 3 or 4 from Chelsea. Hazard, Luiz/Azpi, Alonso/Fabregas.

If I hear say him put Costa! Lol...

But on a serious note, Costa should be leading his line. The only other top striker he coached is Mirko Vucinic. And I think Costa gave him more than Vucinic.

I don't think Luiz/Azpi will make his ultimate XI. Conte being Conte will go for his preferred 3-5-2 formation and his backline almost certainly will be the famous BBC with Buffon between the sticks.

Pogba them and Pirlo will dominate the Midfield. Na only Hazard and Alonso fit fight enter him XI.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
This just shows how low Mourinho has fallen. Or is it for lack of options? How can an attacker score only 4 goals in almost 10 years and be in your selection? That's like 1 goal every 700 days, it's embarrassing

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
airmark:

Fabregas that he benched throughout his stay?

Luiz who he never wanted and wanted to get rid of in second season?

Asamoah will chance Alonso for LWB

Lichsteiner will take RWB

Bomucci, Chiellini and Barzagli will easily take CB positions

CM will be Pirlo guaranteed, then Kante, Vidal and Pogba battle for the last 2 spots

Upfront, Lukaku and Lautaro/Hazard

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ibime:

Fabregas that he benched throughout his stay?

Luiz who he never wanted and wanted to get rid of in second season?

Asamoah will chance Alonso for LWB

Lichsteiner will take RWB

Bomucci, Chiellini and Barzagli will easily take CB positions

CM will be Pirlo guaranteed, then Kante, Vidal and Pogba battle for the last 2 spots

Upfront, Lukaku and Lautaro/Hazard

Luiz was pivotal to Conte's epl triumph and i won't be surprised if he drops Leichsteiner, just to accommodate him. Mou was angry with Hazard's poor performance, in his last season with us, but still put him in his ultimate team.

Hazard will definitely make Conte's team, i don't see him dropped for Lautaro or Lukaku. Not as at today.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
airmark:

Hazard will definitely make Conte's team, i don't see him dropped for Lautaro or Lukaku. Not as at today.

In 3-5-2, he can easily be benched for those two.

In 3-4-3, he will definitely play but Conte would prefer 3-5-2 cos he has 4 solid CMs already and will want to accommodate Pirlo in a 3 man midfield, plus he has coached no top winger except Hazard.

Therefore Hazard will have to try to squeeze into a 2 man strikeforce. Lukaku place is sure because Conte always goes for a big no9. Hazard will have to battle with Lautaro for 2nd striker position and could lose out easily.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
eph12:
This just shows how low Mourinho has fallen. Or is it for lack of options? How can an attacker score only 4 goals in almost 10 years and be in your selection? That's like 1 goal every 700 days, it's embarrassing

Who scored 4 goals in 10yrs? grin And the player had the chance of playing 38 league matches, yet he managed only 4 goals out of 38 matches x 10 yrs = possible 380 matches. That's terrible. shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ibime:

In 3-5-2, he can easily be benched for those two.

In 3-4-3, he will definitely play but Conte would prefer 3-5-2 cos he has 4 solid CMs already and will want to accommodate Pirlo in a 3 man midfield, plus he has coached no top winger except Hazard.

Therefore Hazard will have to try to squeeze into a 2 man strikeforce. Lukaku place is sure because Conte always goes for a big no9. Hazard will have to battle with Lautaro for 2nd striker position and could lose out easily.

If it's for Conte to sacrifice two of Vidal/Pogba/Kante, to accommodate Hazard, in his 3-5-2, he will do it.

I look forward to his ultimate team.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
eph12:
Who is that attacker that scored 4 goals in almost 10 years?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
airmark:

If it's for Conte to sacrifice two of Vidal/Pogba/Kante, to accommodate Hazard, in his 3-5-2, he will do it.

I look forward to his ultimate team.

No he won't. Because Pirlo does not play in 2 man midfield.

Infact, now we're adding Tevez to the mix, Hazard is in more danger sef.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
airmark:

Who scored 4 goals in 10yrs? grin And the player had the chance of playing 38 league matches, yet he managed only 4 goals out of 38 matches x 10 yrs = possible 380 matches. That's terrible. shocked
See question o. How many goals has Hazard score from open play in the champions league in this life and previous lives?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
hensben:
Who is that attacker that scored 4 goals in almost 10 years?
Hazard of course.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
eph12:

Hazard of course.
Last time I checked Hazard has more than 100 goals so far in his career or is there another Hazard playing football I don’t know.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
airmark:

Me self confuse. 4 goals in 10 years? Na which player be that, u know am?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:22am On Apr 02, 2020
hensben:
Me self confuse. 4 goals in 10 years? Na which player be that, u know am?

Eph12 has been using ogogoro to prevent corona. He is 'carried' already. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8615) (8616) (8617) (8618) (8619) (8620) (8621) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ouzo1(m), Roland17(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.