Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,471 members, 7,854,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10706688 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10148) (10149) (10150) (10151) (10152) (10153) (10154) ... (19365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 7:32am On Oct 19, 2020
. ..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:33am On Oct 19, 2020
raumdeuter:

What is wrong with men protesting for gender equality?

If you see a group oppressed, what is wrong in protesting for them
there is a difference between being oppressed and equality.

Whether we like it or not, men and women don't have the same hormonal and genetic composition. If not, men and women would have been participating together in many sports. And there would have not been that argument you were having the other day about the sheman.

Oppression for example is, not giving farming land to women even widows. (I'm saying this because it is a situation in my kindred that my father having been fighting for year to change but to no avail. Only men married for some years are given farm land). Oppression is have laws where a woman is not allowed to come outside, a woman should not drive. Those are oppression.

A woman being submissive to her husband and knowing that he is the head of the family is not oppression.

Men and women are not created the same and will never be. It is better everyone understand their place and stick to it. That is the uniqueness of life. Everybody use their strength to the maximum.

If care is not taken, one day we will wake up and see women protesting that men have been oppressing them by having them lay down and we penetrate them with our rod, that women should also have the right to ask their men to lay down and spread legs while they can go get rod surgically put for them so that they can also be the ones doing the pounding. If care is not taken, we will get to that one day. Nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 7:39am On Oct 19, 2020
Ibime:

The ENDSARS list of demands has expanded into all sorts of demands about good governance beyond policing. I actually see nothing in the new demands that fit better with the original demands of the protest than challenging a law that enshrines the abuse of human rights, of which Police are the first arbiters of justice.

Jumping from #EndSars to asking Buhari to resign or NASS to take paycut is more of a leap than addressing a human rights issue which ENDSARS is primarily all about. The criminalisation of homosexuality and the 10 years penalty for it is more related to the human rights abuses that underpinned ENDSARS than the subsequent demands for Good Governance, which are not human rights issues.
Criminalization of Homosexuality Is not in any form or shape a human right abuse.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:41am On Oct 19, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Segalink backs out of the #EndSARS campaign and calls it insurrection. shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/6189782/segun-awosanya-withdraws-endsars-declares

Now I understand why the protesters don’t want any identifiable leader cos anybody can either lose focus, sell out or get get threatened by government to back out.
He backed out cos of the gays that are beginning to emerge.
Moreover I don't want any leader in this protest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:41am On Oct 19, 2020
Unlimited22:

The prayer walks have all been peaceful and successful.

On Friday, Muslim protesters prayed in the streets, guarded from thugs by Christians.

People don dey wise up to the fact that this is bigger than any one religion.

Ok good, just note it may be used to destabilise the movement. All imam needs to do is brand it unislamic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:42am On Oct 19, 2020
Godx:

Criminalization of Homosexuality Is not in any form or shape a human right abuse.

I guess because homos are not humans?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:56am On Oct 19, 2020
Greatihex:

Whether we like it or not, men and women don't have the same hormonal and genetic composition. If not, men and women would have been participating together in many sports. And there would have not been that argument you were having the other day about the sheman.

Oppression for example is, not giving farming land to women even widows. (I'm saying this because it is a situation in my kindred that my father having been fighting for year to change but to no avail. Only men married for some years are given farm land). Oppression is have laws where a woman is not allowed to come outside, a woman should not drive. Those are oppression.

A woman being submissive to her husband and knowing that he is the head of the family is not oppression.

Men and women are not created the same and will never be. It is better everyone understand their place and stick to it. That is the uniqueness of life. Everybody use their strength to the maximum.

If care is not taken, one day we will wake up and see women protesting that men have been oppressing them by having them lay down and we penetrate them with our rod, that women should also have the right to ask their men to lay down and spread legs while they can go get rod surgically put for them so that they can also be the ones doing the pounding. If care is not taken, we will get to that one day. Nonsense.

grin grin

Pastor Greatihex can u please expatiate on this pouring thing? I want to check something

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 7:57am On Oct 19, 2020
Ibime:

I guess because homos are not humans?
I guess murderers and criminals are not human?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 8:17am On Oct 19, 2020
Roland17:

From the rule perspective to the personal angle Aguero was wrong! Incase you did not read my previous comments, I did not think he had any ill intention when he did it, I hope he did not but it made her uncomfortable, this is outside of the fact that Aguero was breaking a rule. Whether the rule was established because of Benjani Mwaruwari, DCanio or D. Costa is inconsequential.. the fact is he crossed the line.

Guy, you have overflogged this issue. I didn't see you here complaining when Kolinda Grabar was being over touchy to those Croatian players at the World Cup.

You can argue that those players weren't uncomfortable with it, but the fact is, some women tend to make a big deal out of everything - even simple gestures.

That ref might be uncomfortable with Aguero's friendly gesture, that doesn't mean that every other female would make a big deal if touched on that scenerio. It's just personality; some are liberal while some are conservative. It doesn't make the referee wrong, it doesn't make Aguero wrong either.

I have seen a clip where a female fan who wanted to take selfies with Ramos ended up pecking him very close to the lips multiple times.... Ramos though uncomfortable didn't rebuke nor push her off in order not to come off as rude or aggressive. The female fan did that because she knew she could get away with it.

Question is, what would Roland say if Ramos did that to an elegant female reporter due to his joy at winning LA Liga?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DontBullshitMe: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2020
Godx:

I guess murderers and criminals are not human?
The actions of murderers and criminals threaten other people's freedom and rights. So, it's not a human right.

I will respectfully say your argument is weak.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 8:23am On Oct 19, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

The actions of murderers and criminals threaten other people's freedom and rights. So, it's not a human right.

I will respectfully say your argument is weak.
Nigga I was not making an argument. I was showing him how daft it was to use the " homos are not humans" line. Every Freaking body is human.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:28am On Oct 19, 2020
Roland17:

From the rule perspective to the personal angle Aguero was wrong! Incase you did not read my previous comments, I did not think he had any ill intention when he did it, I hope he did not but it made her uncomfortable, this is outside of the fact that Aguero was breaking a rule. Whether the rule was established because of Benjani Mwaruwari, DCanio or D. Costa is inconsequential.. the fact is he crossed the line.
since making the rule, why has there not been any clamour for penalty or any penalty for a player non aggressively touching a ref until this Aguero incident that involved a female?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:35am On Oct 19, 2020
BlueRayDick:

grin grin

Pastor Greatihex can u please expatiate on this pouring thing? I want to check something
the post is very easy to understand. And I know you understand it very well. What I was making example with is the part of the body and the act is a natural act allowed in marriage that helped me pass my message.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 8:35am On Oct 19, 2020
Greatihex:
since making the rule, why has there not been any clamour for penalty or any penalty for a player non aggressively touching a ref until this Aguero incident that involved a female?
Double standards. Men will always do foolishly things as long as a woman is involved. I watched a video on youtube about domestic violence, the woman was punching and beating the man in public everybody was just passing by no one said or did anything. The man was continuously screaming "stop harassing me " yet nobody said anything or even questioned the woman. But the second I repeat "the second" the man tried defending himself and pushed the woman away, everybody rushed the man and almost beat him.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DontBullshitMe: 8:36am On Oct 19, 2020
Godx:

Nigga I was not making an argument. I was showing him how daft it was to use the " homos are not humans" line. Every Freaking body is human.
He was actually saying the same thing.

You posted that : " Criminalization of homosexuality is not a human rights abuse".

He, Ibíme responded that : "I guess Homos are not humans?" which means that If "Human rights are inalienable rights enjoyed by every human", Criminalization of homosexuality denies gays what should be a human right to them.

So, for you to argue in favour of the fact that Criminalization of homosexuality is not human rights abuse implies that you mean gays are not humans. He was basically questioning your post.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:39am On Oct 19, 2020
Godx:

Double standards. Men will always do foolishly things as long as a woman is involved. I watched a video on youtube about domestic violence, the woman was punching and beating the man in public everybody was just passing by no one said or did anything. The man was continuously screaming "stop harassing me " yet nobody said anything or even questioned the woman. But the second I repeat "the second" the man tried defending himself and pushed the woman away, everybody rushed the man and almost beat him.
that is where the whole thing is going to.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 8:40am On Oct 19, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

He was actually saying the same thing.

You posted that : " Criminalization of homosexuality is not a human rights abuse".

He, Ibíme responded that : "I guess Homos are not humans?" which means that If "Human rights are inalienable rights enjoyed by every human", Criminalization of homosexuality denies gays what should be a human right to them.

So, for you to argue in favour of the fact that Criminalization of homosexuality is not human rights abuse implies that you mean gays are not humans. He was basically questioning your post.

Now tell me the difference.

Dontbullshitme: Criminalization of Rape/murder is not a human rights abuse"

Godx: I guess rapist/murders are not humans?

So, for you to argue in favour of the fact that Criminalization of rape/murder is not human rights abuse implies that you mean rapist/murderers are not humans.

I am giving you back exactly as you wrote it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 19, 2020
Seems Anonymous means business.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:01am On Oct 19, 2020
My day has been grounded

LASU students and AOCOED students have blocked the road

cry

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 19, 2020
Youths finally spoke in the only language Bubu understands

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 9:40am On Oct 19, 2020
We didn't hear pim because they are men. Mbape and modric wey fit be virgin sef. See as she wan nearly kiss modric(pesin husband and papa) agenda must always agenda here . grin grin if na trump do dia Megan rapinhoe like dis now feminists and lgbtnonsence no go let us hia word

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 9:46am On Oct 19, 2020
Greatihex:
the female bias

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Liposure: 10:27am On Oct 19, 2020
wman:
. ..
can you go to war with all your soldiers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:28am On Oct 19, 2020
airmark:

Dayo was always attacking anybody that criticized Drogba before that UCL final in Munich. cheesy

Raumdeuter started hating on Drogba that night he destroyed Munich and left Dayo crying blood all night. grin
We all understand why he hates him but I believe that is not even the issue... It's the Elubology, it's beyond ridiculous.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:29am On Oct 19, 2020
So if the ref was a man, that would have been OK? This kind bias is getting out of control.
No woman no cryme

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Liposure: 10:29am On Oct 19, 2020
gensteejay:
Seems Anonymous means business.
i heard they hacked dstv
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Liposure: 10:53am On Oct 19, 2020
Godx:

the world is fast turning into a pro-feminist society championed by men and women alike

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:04am On Oct 19, 2020
You see this in movie and sadly in real life. Women slap men at will knowing its their 'right' - whatever that is. Gender equality indeed. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 11:31am On Oct 19, 2020
Aaaaaaaarrrrrggggh

Prisoners are out of Benin prison

What's happening
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 11:35am On Oct 19, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Aaaaaaaarrrrrggggh

Prisoners are out of Benin prison

What's happening

So we are expecting new monikers on Chelsea thread

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:39am On Oct 19, 2020
izzou:
My day has been grounded

LASU students and AOCOED students have blocked the road
cry

I swear down, one can't truly understand a situation like he who wears the shoe that pains.

Sometime ago when i watched the news and saw some people run down black lives matter protesters who were obstructing movement with their cars in America, I was like what kind of heartless barbarity is that??

But after spending 5 hours in traffic yesterday because of these fools who don't even know what the're protesting again, my perspective became very much clearer on how those people felt.

At this point, I am asking why we don't just take the win so far and chill and watch how things progress from here.

In America, after the death of George Floyd, millions of people all over the world, came out in support and solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement. Trump didn't even pay close attention, he kept screaming law and order but at least he held dialogues with police Chiefs that led to slight reforms on police manhandling.

Before you knew it, the protests started getting derailed to other issues that had nothing to do with the original intent of the protest Good or bad as they might have been), People started defacing all revered monuments, started blocking highways and calling for a total abolishment of the police force.
At that point, normal people lost interest and the zeal to still protest and 4 months later, you still have some people protesting for God knows what. The protests are thoroughly unrecognizable from how it started. Everyone is now tired of seeing all these protests in America now that have even turned violent in many cases and would rather the whole thing stopped for now.

We in Nigeria need to learn from that. The protests were very honorable to begin with, with a very simple message #END SARS.
The international community has rallied behind us and the government has responded swiftly too. They have banned the unit and assured that the unit is now rendered defunct with reformation for it's members.
We have to take this win and bide our time, now the protests are being hijacked with all sorts of agenda from different people. The protests are gradually progressing to riots, the protesters are now a nuisance to the average citizen on the road.

These protests have to end now.
LET'S TAKE THE WIN AND BIDE OUR TIME. Else normal people will lose the zeal to continue to support us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:49am On Oct 19, 2020
Greatihex:

WTF is this?? You clearly possess an anachronistic mindset.
You started your post very well but went downhill very fast.
A woman's role isn't confined to only her marriage for her to be "submissive". Ffs, step into the 21st century where its okay for a woman to be the breadwinner of the family. You can't continue to subject yourself to millennia old traditional thinking. We must continue to evolve in our thinking and culture. That statement is very offensive to all women. Both partners in a marriage should be "submissive" to themselves and not one to the other.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10148) (10149) (10150) (10151) (10152) (10153) (10154) ... (19365) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: EmmanuelScott1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.