Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10765549 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10220) (10221) (10222) (10223) (10224) (10225) (10226) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:11am On Oct 24, 2020
Hey everyone, meet my fellow "heartless gay idiotic psychopath". cheesy

ivolt:
“It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.” – Mark Twain.

Note the title, this topic is not about whether there was shooting at the scene, it is to expose the unproven massacre narrative that have plunged many states into total or partial anarchy.

Some anarchists protest organizers grew impatient, just like Stalin, they needed a plausible event that will shake the world. And voila, we had the "Lekki massacre".

The international community condemned the alleged "massacre" in Lekki based on unverified tweets from extremist protesters. After basking in the euphoria of being seen as human right activists, many of these tweeters have gone underground.

These celebrities are now in a quandary. Unlike the illiterate mass in Nigeria who swallows everything they see on Facebook, serious organisations have been demanding for concrete evidence of a massacre but nothing have come up yet. You would expect that those who wants to destroy the country will provide the definitive proof for hundreds of dead at Lekki tollgate. Till now, nothing except some fake pictures. But their aim was achieved destruction of lives and properties.

Despite having various online sessions to deliberate and collect evidence, none of this massacre tweeters could provide one, not even one person who died via the shooting.

Now that they have been exposed for telling unfounded story, they have turned their attention to full propaganda. What they did next is to display bullet casings and some wounded people as evidence of a "massacre". You would have been seen such videos making rounds. This also didn't stick with critical thinkers because it doesn't prove a massacre.

In order for the hoaxers not to lose face, their next line of deceit is to start collecting random missing people's picture as the "missing dead" in Lekki because that is a more believable lie and difficult to debunk.

One of those missing pictures being paraded as Lekki victims happens to be a man declared missing in Kogi about one month ago! I won't be surprised if they start recruiting and coaching new actors to narrate the "massacre".

While these was going on, the smarter ones among these anarchist who don't want to be seen as irrational have been revising down their number of deaths from 100 to 78 to 15 to 12 and 4 and even 1. But they are carefully insisting on calling even 1 death unrelated to gun fire a "massacre". Words have meaning, so is massacre.

We have seen the wounded in the hospital, guess what?
Their body was not riddled with tissue penetrating bullets as we would expect from the tales told about soldiers firing live bullets directly into a crowd.

The headlines has also been shifting from Genocide to Massacre and now Shootings as reality dawns on many commentators.

Even in repressive regimes where the government controls all news and have deathly penalties such as Syria, hard evidence of a real "massacre" were presented when it happened.

But be warned, if you raise this issue and ask for evidence among your friends or colleagues they are going to hate you for challenging their irrational beliefs and even call you a government agent even when some of them passionately campaigned to install the current government in 2015. They have
The Lekki tales has broken a record. It is the first "massacre" in world history where nobody died from direct fire from soldiers.

Until we see real evidence of a massacre, this remains a hoax. This fake news should stop with you.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 8:16am On Oct 24, 2020
There's like 10 missing person on twitter,there last location-Lekki toll gate.
E no go better for who swear for that unfortunate gay fool.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:18am On Oct 24, 2020
airmark:

Where is your video evidence that he was killed in an accident?

Let me address this once and for all.
Dear airhead, please pray tell, why would i possibly lie about the death of my sister and my niece and nephew?? What could possibly be my motivation?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 24, 2020
What happened in Lekki was a massacre. If it's not, let the Lagos State government release the footage since Sanwo Olu claimed they didn't remove the cameras.

Even though I don't like his party, Reno Omokri gave a hint about the incident 3 days before the attack.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidekings(m): 8:20am On Oct 24, 2020
airmark:

Where is your video evidence that he was killed in an accident?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:22am On Oct 24, 2020
Abeg make 4.30 do reach So we can go back to cursing Frank Lampard for starting Mason Mount at LW.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:26am On Oct 24, 2020
In a country where the number of casualties resulting from ethnic and tribal clashes are usually reduced in order to 'not escalate issues.'

In a country where the government lies more than the devil.

Maybe I should've taken videos of the bullet-riddled Hilux vans and ambulances or the evening air peppered with gunshots for people here to believe that Oyigbo is under attack. I should've left cover to go and record the people who were attacked in their homes.

You guys should please leave this thing. Every mallam with him kettle.

19 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kushercain: 8:29am On Oct 24, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:29am On Oct 24, 2020
I believe issues have to be handled with sensitivity when lives have been lost.

Armed forces in civilised societies disperse protestors with batons, water cannon, teargas, dispersal grenades and massive arrests. If things get bad, they bring out rubber bullets or blanks.

In Africa, our armed forces tend to disperse a persistent crowd by shooting in the air to scare them away. If they refuse to run, they will shoot a handful of people at the front to terrify the crowd into running, then continue shooting in the air till everyone has cleared out. This is what happened at Lekki.

In 1995, my secondary school hired PH Liberation stadium for our Interhouse sports. Sometime during the program, one stand in the stadium filled up with Elekahia boys from the local neighbourhood. After the program, these boys started intimidating students at the gate to give up possessions. To disperse the boys, Police started shooting in the air but some boys were acting brave and refusing to scamper, that's when Police turned their gun horizontal and fired 3 or 4 shots at the boys and one boy called Owē was killed which made the rest to scamper.

This is the African way of crowd control.

These sorts of incidents happen a lot in rugged hoods in Nigeria, but if you try that sort of stuff in Lekki, you will be held to account.

Depending on what side of the debate you choose to believe, somewhere between 2 (SanwoOlu) and 12 bodies (initial reports) were dropped at Lekki. DJSwitch video mentioned 7 people laying down which is somewhere inbetween. I don't know if Donjazet is railing against the inflated early figures such as 49 that were flying around social media in the early days but nobody is suggesting 49 people were killed.

The number 2 to 12 is consistent with Nigerian Armed forces approach of shooting a handful to shots into the crowd to get people running and then shooting into the air to keep them running. One man with a machine gun will claim 30 bodies in 30 seconds as we have seen in many mass murder incidents around the world. I think all these bad blood in the last few days is simply people trying to take extreme positions of either denying or overplaying the reality of what happened. The above I just described is what I see as having happened.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 24, 2020
Ibime:

Armed forces in civilised societies disperse protestors with batons, water cannon, teargas, dispersal grenades and massive arrests. If things get bad, they bring out rubber bullets or blanks.

In Africa, our armed forces tend to disperse a persistent crowd by shooting in the air to scare them away. If they refuse to run, they will shoot a handful of people at the front to terrify the crowd into running, then continue shooting in the air till everyone has cleared out. This is what happened at Lekki.

In 1995, my secondary school hired PH Liberation stadium for our Interhouse sports. Sometime during the program, one stand in the stadium filled up with Elekahia boys from the local neighbourhood. After the program, these boys started intimidating students at the gate to give up possessions. To disperse the boys, Police started shooting in the air but some boys were acting brave and refusing to scamper, that's when Police turned their gun horizontal and fired 3 or 4 shots at the boys and one boy called Owē was killed which made the rest to scamper.

These sorts of incidents happen a lot in rugged hoods in Nigeria, but if you try that sort of stuff in Lekki, you will be held to account.

Depending on what side of the debate you choose to believe, somewhere between 2 (SanwoOlu) and 12 bodies (initial reports) were dropped at Lekki. DJSwitch video mentioned 7 people laying down which is somewhere inbetween. I don't know if Donjazet is railing against the inflated early figures such as 49 that were flying around social media in the early days but nobody is suggesting 49 people were killed.

The number 2 to 12 is consistent with Nigerian Armed forces approach of shooting a handful to shots into the crowd to get people running and then shooting into the air to keep them running. One man with a machine gun will claim 30 bodies in 30 seconds as we have seen in many mass murder incidents around the world. I think all these bad blood in the last few days is simply people trying to take extreme positions of either denying or overplaying the reality of what happened. The above I just described is what I see as having happened.
This response was made with tact, bros.

However, is the highlighted consistent with the Army’s massacre of Shite protesters in 2015?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:43am On Oct 24, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

I think he does not. But the truth is that he's less stronger than he was in 2016. So, if he was unable to win popular votes then, he should forget it this time around.

Though I think there is a slight chance (no matter how little) that electoral votes might tilt in his favour though I doubt it.

Americans have seen through that "I will run US economy like a businessman" BS.
Nah nah, he was never going to be "popular" but his fan base are loyal to the core and they delivered for him the first time even at a time no one gave him a chance. Folks at CNN and other major networks with all their Gallop/public opinions metrics and other BS failed woefully. Why? Cos they underestimated Donald and are still keeping to the same narrative as 3 years ago. Nothing has changed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:44am On Oct 24, 2020
Unlimited22:
Abeg make 4.30 do reach So we can go back to cursing Frank Lampard for starting Mason Mount at LW.
This really got me laughing. Nice one. grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:46am On Oct 24, 2020
chidekings:

sir he is from my village,we have been preparing to bring his corpse home for burial even before this incident

Wait a minute, who are you talking about?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:46am On Oct 24, 2020
gensteejay:

This response is tact, bros.

However, is the highlighted consistent with the Army’s massacre of Shite protesters in 2015?

Shiite incident was state sponsored mass murder
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:47am On Oct 24, 2020
This Harrison guy (No 22 for Leeds) is not bad at all. Not a Bale in his prime but I'd say a quality sharp left footed squad player. Looks very promising.
He is on loan from ManCity right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 24, 2020
Ibime:

Shiite incident was state sponsored mass murder
Sanwo Olu's interviews also show that Lekki incident was sponsored by powerful forces beyond his control.

Judging by the accounts of eyewitnesses and the pieces of video evidence, a massacre took place in Lekki on Tuesday.

Personally, I've not seen any evidence to believe otherwise.

The Army did terrible things to those youths.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:01am On Oct 24, 2020
Ibime:

I agree with everything you've said. You reinforced my points for me.

I don't think anybody denies the shooting that took place and by extension a possible casualty that might have happened.

I am railing against the false premises and narratives that arose. One which has achieved it's desired result of further violence, murders, looting and anarchy.

As you've rightly pointed out, it's hardly believable that the carnage the military men meted out was premeditated. It was a costly mistake. However, some unscrupulous anarchists decided to hijack the unfortunate incident to pursue their aggressive agendas. Over inflating the possible number of casualties. Terming it a massacre comparable with Tiananmen square. Pushing several living innocent people's pictures as victims. Amplifying the massive fake news.
I mean that is by literal definition PROPAGANDA.

I am just against the massive misinformation campaign and propaganda that ensued. One which became highly potent and effective. One which we are now witnessing the deleterious effects of.
i hate that a lot of Nigerians have been sucked into this propaganda vaccum and can't come to terms over how they were deceived.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:02am On Oct 24, 2020
gensteejay:

Sanwo Olu's interviews also show that Lekki incident was sponsored by powerful forces beyond his control.

Judging by the accounts of eyewitnesses and the pieces of video evidence, a massacre took place in Lekki on Tuesday.

Personally, I've not seen any evidence to believe otherwise.

The Army did terrible things to those youths.

In the West, they would call it a massacre.

In African factor, just like I said to popizaino before the Lekki shootings, bullets will not discriminate if he goes out to protest because I already know how Nigerian army control crowd which includes the taking of some bodies unlucky enough to be at the front.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:04am On Oct 24, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
mount and 10 other chelsea players.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 24, 2020
Ibime:

In the West, they would call it a massacre.

In African factor, just like I said to popizaino before the Lekki shootings, bullets will not discriminate if he goes out to protest because I already know how Nigerian army control crowd which includes the taking of some bodies unlucky enough to be at the front.

Okay, bros. Nice inputs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:04am On Oct 24, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dammywapes(m): 9:08am On Oct 24, 2020
Unlimited22:
5:30 bro

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dammywapes(m): 9:13am On Oct 24, 2020
You ready?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dammywapes(m): 9:14am On Oct 24, 2020
You ready for him yet? Or you still comparing him with havertz?

1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:22am On Oct 24, 2020
dammywapes:
5:30 bro
I know what I'm saying. Matchday squads are released an hour early.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2020
Importantly, I would like to urge us to get involved in politics in our respective localities around the country and encourage the inclusion of more women in politics and governance.

Going forward, let's endeavor to join youth groups and parties on social media that really want to serve the people; let's push for electoral reforms and plan towards having a robust youthful participation in 2023 elections.

Let's encourage youths to get their PVC and go out to vote during elections.

Protests are not enough to effect real changes in the country.

Then, we seriously need to push for slashing the salaries and allowances of political office holders in Nigeria.

This is essential to sieve greedy people from genuine Nigerians that really want to serve the people.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FakeNEWSevryday: 9:56am On Oct 24, 2020
Bunsenbun:
I Feel "massacre" Is Too Strong a word for the lekki incident.
Nigeria's cyberspace is full of lies and FAKE NEWS, the protesters highly exaggerated the figure of the victim while government also lied about the incident.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 10:01am On Oct 24, 2020
FakeNEWSevryday:
Nigeria's cyberspace is full of lies and FAKE NEWS, the protesters highly exaggerated the figure of the victim while government also lied about the incident.
egbon abeg wetin be your main moniker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:01am On Oct 24, 2020
donjazet:

Let me address this once and for all.
Dear airhead, please pray tell, why would i possibly lie about the death of my sister and my niece and nephew?? What could possibly be my motivation?

Dear GAYjazet, why would the CSO of Lagos state, the Governor, lie that people actually died after he earlier claimed nobody died? What could possibly be his motivation?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:08am On Oct 24, 2020
izzou:

Any leaked version of Today's lineup? cool

I see Mendy manning the post.

I see winning. cool

Mountain top seems to be clear of fogs today

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:10am On Oct 24, 2020
EarlRagnar2:
There's like 10 missing person on twitter,there last location-Lekki toll gate.
E no go better for who swear for that unfortunate gay fool.

Yes, since that night many have not seen their people and it may be in line with the claim that many dropped were carried by the army.

Donjazet alias Gayjazet and his animalistic friends are wicked souls.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:10am On Oct 24, 2020
Bunsenbun:
is That Your Palliative Warehouse?
Don't be like the Jebusites soldiers who came to tell Prophet Elijah to come down from the mountain o.

Fire still falls from the sky o. Ask Indaboski

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10220) (10221) (10222) (10223) (10224) (10225) (10226) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fredoooooo and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.