Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10766331 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10221) (10222) (10223) (10224) (10225) (10226) (10227) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2020
Skimpledawg:

I see Mendy manning the post.

I see winning. cool

Mountain top seems to be clear of fogs today

Apostle, spiritually what is with Mendy carrying towel into the pitch?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:14am On Oct 24, 2020
swiz123:

We should issue a strong disclaimer denouncing him as one of us. Imbe'ciles are not Chelsea fans.

cheesy

He is a Shekpe fan, not a Chelsea fan.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pyrex23(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2020
dammywapes:
5:30 bro

Lineup comes out an hr before. wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 10:24am On Oct 24, 2020
Skimpledawg:
I see Mendy manning the post.
I see winning. cool
Mountain top seems to be clear of fogs today
Hahaha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 24, 2020
dammywapes:
You ready for him yet? Or you still comparing him with havertz?
He should be compare with Billy.G... Havertz is too big for him.
*kiss d truth*

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:48am On Oct 24, 2020
airmark:

Yes, since that night many have not seen their people and it may be in line with the claim that many dropped were carried by the army.

The more I watch videos, the more I'm un-convinced about this narrative. Mind you, I have zero allegiance to Nigerian Govt and have always been in opposition to tyranny and corruption and have no dog in the race except my fellow citizens.

You simply can't carry away so many bodies nor drop so many bodies without being captured on camera. No mass murder has been able to be hidden especially not one with so many witnesses and so many cameras.

Below is a bird's eye view of the shootings from a civilian in a high rise and what I see is shots in the air, clearly from the muzzle flashes. This corroborates the video angle from behind the soldiers which larride had thought was staged. A good part of my intuition also tells me a lot of the flesh wounds I have seen are from low impact bullets which are consistent with falling bullets having assumed the velocity given to it by gravity. I trust Nigerian soldiers that one or two soldiers aimed their gun horizontally for a split second which would kill, and I also saw some raising their gun at a suboptimal angle when shooting in the air from the videos I've seen, which would land back at higher velocity and cause more damage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsg3hzkO5U4

Most of the injured I'm seeing in the hospital also look like falling bullet casualties from the severity and deepness of the impact, including the video of the guy in Hospital Unlimited22 posted earlier. I expect an AK-47 bullet to either pass through or lodge deeply in a body. Even on the DJSwitch video, the way that bullet was casually and easily removed from that guys knee suggests a falling bullet because civilians won't be able to pull a bullet at horizontal trajectory without appropriate instruments.

I'm of the belief most of what happened at Lekki was shooting in the air, a lot of it at suboptimal angle that will create a parabola, and a lot of low impact injuries from that. I will never discount horizontal shooting, but extremely limited of it as evidenced by the no of fatalities and severity of injuries. Nobody will be able to hide the bodies that will come with any sustained horizontal shooting lasting more than 10 seconds from 4 soldiers with automatics. The 2 to 12 deaths estimated is also consistent with this, especially people dying in Hospital few days later rather than on the spot.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:54am On Oct 24, 2020
Horizontal and parabola shooting. Assumed position, velocity.

Nah. I think I've had enough.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 24, 2020
Ibime:

The more I watch videos, the more I'm un-convinced about this narrative. Mind you, I have zero allegiance to Nigerian Govt and have always been in opposition to tyranny and corruption and have no dog in the race except my fellow citizens.

You simply can't carry away so many bodies nor drop so many bodies without being captured on camera. No mass murder has been able to be hidden especially not one with so many witnesses and so many cameras.
The protesters facing the attack were also the ones that did the recording.

Are you saying they should have been able to capture the incident comprehensively under the attack and when running to look for cover, away from the carnage?

Up to now, the government is yet to release the footages.

What are they hiding from the public?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:02am On Oct 24, 2020
airmark:

Cleaning his eyes for inner vision so all those least shots faced stats can be relevant. Whatever that means. Lol
Skimple abi I lie.? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 11:06am On Oct 24, 2020
Edo palliative discovered cheesy angry grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:08am On Oct 24, 2020
Segedinho:
Edo palliative discovered cheesy angry grin
Wonder how people just dey get the locations of these warehouses.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:08am On Oct 24, 2020
gensteejay:

Are you saying they should have been able to capture the incident comprehensively under the attack and when running to look for cover, away from the carnage?

Teejay die this matter na. Let's wait and see Sanwoolu's CCTV footage as promised.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 24, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Teejay die this matter na. Let's wait and see Sanwoolu's CCTV footage as promised.
All right.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:11am On Oct 24, 2020
gensteejay:

And yet there are many videos from Lekki, some from a safe distance at liberty to record everything, none of which capture multiple bodies being carted away.

We have seen several videos from ABA where extrajudicial murder of 3 or 4 people by Police were captured perfectly with no room for doubt. I believe you have seen those videos.

With Lekki, I am referring specifically to videos taken from high rise buildings who are not under attack, who recorded the shootings and who are at liberty to record the carting away of bodies by the army, but none of this is evidenced.

Believing there was a mass open fire on civilians requires one to make a leap of faith that bodies were carted away, which is difficult to believe with so many cameras recording including people in their houses and all recordings so far show shooting in the air.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:12am On Oct 24, 2020
airmark:

You are a sensitive man cheesy

That's Mendys' cloak of authority. If he believes thats what secures his post, fine by me. We all have what we believe in.

As far as we keep clean sheets and win games, Cobham wont mind supplying him new towels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:12am On Oct 24, 2020
FBS:

Wonder how people just dey get the locations of these warehouses.

No be person offload the cartons into the warehouse? grin

I think they only needed something to ginger them. Immediately the Lagos warehouse was discovered I'm sure the boys who offloaded the goods in the warehouses in various parts of the country only needed to mention it to their close relatives that such goldmine exists in their state too, and boom! There you have it; they start pointing them to the direction of locations

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 24, 2020
Ibime:

And yet there are many videos from Lekki, some from a safe distance at liberty to record everything, none of which capture multiple bodies being carted away.

We have seen several videos from ABA where we extrajudicial murder of 3 or 4 people by Police were captured perfectly with no room for doubt

With Lekki, I am referring specifically to videos taken from high rise buildings who are not under attack, who recorded the shootings and who are at liberty to record the carting away of bodies by the army, but none of this is evidenced.

Believing there was a mass open fire on civilians requires one to make a leap of faith that bodies were carted away, which is difficult to believe with so many cameras recording including people in their houses and all recordings so far show shooting in the air.
Okay. Hopefully, we'll know the truth in a few days when the footages are released.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 24, 2020
BlueRayDick:

No be person offload the cartons into the warehouse? grin

I think they only needed something to ginger them. Immediately the Lagos warehouse was discovered I'm sure the boys who offloaded the goods in the warehouses in various parts of the country only needed to mention it to their close relatives that such goldmine exists in their state too, and boom! There you have it; they start pointing them to the direction of locations

I think such warehouses with Covid-19 palliatives could be in some other states, apart from those discovered yet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:14am On Oct 24, 2020
FBS:

Cleaning his eyes for inner vision so all those least shots faced stats can be relevant. Whatever that means. Lol
Hahahaha.

You don't forget and forgive grin

That stats didnt go down well with you at all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:17am On Oct 24, 2020
gensteejay:

I think such warehouses with Covid-19 palliatives could be in some other states, apart from those discovered yet.

Yes now....enough of them. I heard Plateau state own is being guarded by armored tank already sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 11:22am On Oct 24, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/6202122/lekkishooting-video-shows-corpse-being#95278657

Soldiers presented with dead bodies...

We go dey alright

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:31am On Oct 24, 2020
Expert17:
https://www.nairaland.com/6202122/lekkishooting-video-shows-corpse-being#95278657

Soldiers presented with dead bodies...

We go dey alright
I wanted to post it too but some people don't deserve this explanation.
It's over 4 days and sanwo-olu is still editting the footage to make it hardcore evidence grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kofimoses: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2020
donjazet:

I was smirking while reading this post. grin grin
There is nothing i haven't been called today simply for proffering my own truth. By now you must have realized I'm now immune to the name-calling.

I pride myself on being the bold, courageous and firm arbiter of logic. I say what others might be scared of saying despite thinking because of the fear of the mob and the herd.
I could care less about what people here think of me so far as my message is passed. My history should tell you that.
Let me give you a short example to elucidate my stance.

A woman who is having difficulty bearing children in her marriage visits both her pastor and a gynecologist for solutions to her problems. Her pastor gives her anointing oil and some bullet prayer points, while her gynecologist performs a medical procedure and at last, she gives birth to a child. Then she goes to the church and gives her testimony. She tells the congregation of how the pastor prayed for her and rubbed her belly and gave her anointing oil and how God has now "blessed" her with a child. She makes absolutely no mention of the medical procedures undergone.

Now she has triggered a mass delusion. Every person of faith there now believes that anointing oil can make one pregnant.
Now imagine a sole dissenting voice standing up to challenge the mass delusion, to probe for real evidence of the process that has triggered the mass delusion.
Of course, the individual who is now the black sheep amongst the group becomes the sacrificial lamb on the alter of alternative facts.

The individual is called a psychopath, an attention seeker, a gay fool, a devil, an idiot, a thing, a heartless bastard and more and more and more.

At that point, the individual is faced with pushing on with his effort to break the mass delusion and seek the truth or to quietly retreat into his shell.
Well, it's left for you to figure out what he does next, knowing the individual in question.

You are indeed a very brilliant fellow notwithstanding the abuses you are receiving. This post was indeed brilliant. I do support most of your positions especially on the American politics section but i do not support your current position. I strongly disagree with you.

I think that perhaps you haven't adequately researched on this issue before taking your stand. You also seem to support the status quo of the situation in your country.

Many African countries have been yearning for a political revolution to take place. I do think that this is the beginning of that. If Nigeria is successful in this, other countries will follow suit. You will have to be a selfish person who perhaps things are working out for who doesn't see the need for change but that is selfish coming from someone who prides himself on intellectualism (especially in the American politics section).

Please watch this clip below and see for yourself all the evidence you need. I really disagree with you on this. Take it from someone who really admires your contributions there.
https://mobile.twitter.com/12dddd3356/status/1319328078502498305

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:32am On Oct 24, 2020
gensteejay:

This is exactly what i wanted to type to reply Ibime.

Who would be so stupid to be recording when you see someone dropped around you, when we know that most of those that went to Lekki to protest were not 'cooked' with Selena or assured of it if they even have it in their bodies?.

Question is, did people die of gunshots from the shootout officially? Yes and it has not yet been officially debunked.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:35am On Oct 24, 2020
FBS:

Balogun your head dey there.

We can even open Gofundme for mendy to buy different towels to be used every minute in matches. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 11:36am On Oct 24, 2020
FBS:
Horizontal and parabola shooting. Assumed position, velocity.

Nah. I think I've had enough.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:37am On Oct 24, 2020
Skimpledawg:

You are a sensitive man cheesy

That's Mendys' cloak of authority. If he believes thats what secures his post, fine by me. We all have what we believe in.

As far as we keep clean sheets and win games, Cobham wont mind supplying him new towels.

We may even change our Chelsea logo to towel, if it will continue to work for us. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2020
airmark:

This is exactly what i wanted to type to reply Ibime.

Who would be so stupid to be recording when you see someone dropped around you, when we know that most of those that went to Lekki to protest were not 'cooked' with Selena or assured of it if they even have it in their bodies?.

Question is, did people die of gunshots from the shootout officially? Yes and it has not yet been officially debunked.

Expert17 just dropped a video of people recording at the frontline and carrying an injured protestor to the soldiers after the first shooting. There is no way those soldiers will take away multiple bodies and those guys won't record cos they are right there with their cameras after the shooting.

I also showed a video from a high rise flat of the shootings, and they are at liberty to record the bodies being hidden, same as everyone living in those flats around there.

You simply cannot hide multiple bodies being hidden away in the middle of Lekki tollgate surrounded by tens of thousands of protesters with cameras and hundreds of people recording from their windows.

Aba boys did not waste time to show us 3 boys being gunned down in a quiet residential street which I'm sure you saw. Same in PH.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 11:44am On Oct 24, 2020
iamoyindamola:

I wanted to post it too but some people don't deserve this explanation.
It's over 4 days and sanwo-olu is still editting the footage to make it hardcore evidence grin

If you believe that Nigeria Soldiers will go to a place packed with over 500 angry protesters and kill just 2....then you can believe anything.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kofimoses: 11:52am On Oct 24, 2020
swiz123:

mumu don turn to Chinua Achebe in order to justify his own madness.. I can see right through your bullocks. You are trying to drag atheist and agnostics alike to side your argument because their doctrines are usually based on facts.

I deliberately don't want to post my friend who lost his life at the toll gate. Doing so just to prove to some idiots that lives were lost would be an insult to his memory.

So, if you are looking for facts, go out and find it like Sanwo-olu did.

I swear down. cheesy I think he did that brilliantly.
In this situation, he is wrong or simply blind to the truth. This is a situation whereby silence is golden. I think that is the reason other reasonable people here are silent. If you're not sure of something, you keep quiet.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2020
Happy Birthday to Mr. Roman Abramovich
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirWhiteFish: 11:55am On Oct 24, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10221) (10222) (10223) (10224) (10225) (10226) (10227) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.