Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10735412 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10516) (10517) (10518) (10519) (10520) (10521) (10522) ... (19401) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
Godx:

A simple "I made a mistake and took your post out of context without understanding what you actually meant, sorry my bad" won't kill you. Stop arguing foolishly like a kid.
he will not do that because the person he is arguing with has made it a crime to do that.

I no know whether dem dey give trophy here for people wey no accept say dem do mistake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
OJURONGBE1:
Guys, i know i am public enemy no 1 on this thread grin but I need your help to win a synthetic oil which one of the big boys on a thread i followed is giving out .

Here's the thread https://www.nairaland.com/6303593/opinion-giveaway-contest
My post is on the 2nd page ( OJUROUNGBE1). Please like my post for me to have a chance at winning .
The contest closes by 1pm today.

Raumdeuter, Bluemann, Bikeman, Ibime, Seanokafor, Sulele04, IamJ, BluerayDick, Roland17, hesben, Lequete, madrid5,Trevor12, Nikiballer, nihilistjnr, Skimpledawg, thorvikk, airmark, popziano, Afrodoc, Ibukun1, Unlimited 22, Melyvn11, FBS, MorataFC,

Done
Omo, you still have a long way to go o, some one already has 102likes cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
timbros:
Wey our VAR experts?

Goal or no goal?

grin grin, this one worse pass monkey post
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
EarlRagnar2:
Time wey you suppose read how to qualify and win,you dey use am drag havertz grin grin grin

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
madrid5:
This life not just life not just balance,abeg make una remove greelish from una team oh
Omo na was o. Who leaked the pic? I saw the picture on Twitter but I just skipped the pic. The woman's breasts were censured with a logo that covered some part of his face so I didn't recognize him. I just skipped the pic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
Unlimited22:

Them suppose beat the person wey draw the line, but na goal.

The rule states that the play is given as a goal when the whole of the ball crosses the goal line. Which has clearly happened.

How will you say its a goal? Can't you see the goal post? The ball no cross the post na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
popizaino:

It is a goal

Ball completely over the line

See the goal post.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ibunkun1:

grin grin, this one worse pass monkey post

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
Who get this mail abeg?

Mourinho na mad man cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
timbros:

See the goal post.

I saw it .....Just imagine in the case of throw in or ball out,it is the line we eventually follow not were the grass cover.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
Mourinho na cruise

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
OJURONGBE1:
Guys, i know i am public enemy no 1 on this thread grin but I need your help to win a synthetic oil which one of the big boys on a thread i followed is giving out .,

Which post?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
I saw this somewhere on the net about the PSG vs Istanbul racism issue

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
timbros:
Who get this mail abeg?

Lamb of God!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
OVA200:
Mourinho na cruise
fake

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
timbros:

How will you say its a goal? Can't you see the goal post? The ball no cross the post na
Chairman, nothing concern the goalpost for rule
The rule states that the WHOLE of the ball has to cross the goal LINE.

The goalpost doesn't matter.

Na why I talk say them suppose beat the person wey draw the line, because for aesthetic purposes he should've made it tally with the goalpost.

But that is a goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
raumdeuter:

If this is true,webo should be fined and banned from football for 2years and demba ba should be banned for 6 months for bringing the game into disrepute.....

Why will you boycott a match cos they identified you as a Black man,is he not black? Demba ba sef con dey form ACTIVIST....

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
timbros:
Who get this mail abeg?

Enu ja wire grin cheesy.......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
raumdeuter:
Many black people hate being called blacks, but such people call Australians, Americans, etc. whites.

How is calling a person a black man or a black guy as an African (for instance) offensive or racist when the intention is just to describe how he looks physically?

Is being black something to be ashamed of?

This sentiment is quite common in Nigeria (many Nigerians associate "black" with evil, even though it looks irrational).

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
Unlimited22:

Chairman, nothing concern the goalpost for rule
The rule states that the WHOLE of the ball has to cross the goal LINE.

The goalpost doesn't matter.

Na why I talk say them suppose beat the person wey draw the line, because for aesthetic purposes he should've made it tally with the goalpost.

But that is a goal.

Calm down. I get your point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
raumdeuter:

I doubt this is what actually happened.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
timbros:

Calm down. I get your point.
grin

But for real, them suppose beat the person wey draw that thing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
iamJ:
in all top 5 leagues sancho is the only reasonably decent english player that plays for a decent team

Mention an english player that has excelled outside England?

Owen
Owen Hargreaves
Jonathan Woodgate

All flops, there are many more but their names aren't noteworthy, I don't know why this is a shocker to anybody, English players are a dime a dozen

Many commentators have talked about it

If Gerrard,Lampard, Ferdinand,Terry,Ashley Cole,Beckham,Rooney were to leave England then,they will walk into any team in the world....Their golden generation failed not cos of overhype by the English media but because they took the rivalry to the national team....

The three players you called were injury players na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
The dream scene shocked wink

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nizaar Kinsella steady dropping transfer updates back to back.

Says Bayern won't pursue CHO in January, but continue to view him as a long term target.

Chelsea prefer to offload Alonso rather than Emerson (I believe most fans will agree with this) but it will be difficult.

A possible Tomori loan is linked to Chris and Rudiger. The former is more likely to stay, though no contract talks have started. So I guess that means if they offload any if the two, Tomori might stay. If not, then he'll leave.

Rice remains the main transfer target, but offloads and sales will be the primary focus.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nikiballer:
[s]

If this is true,webo should be fined and banned from football for 2years and demba ba should be banned for 6 months for bringing the game into disrepute.....

Why will you boycott a match cos they identified you as a Black man,is he not black? Demba ba sef con dey form ACTIVIST....
[/s]
if you identity yourself as a black man, not everybody does angry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
Sulele04:

then why does black lives matter if none of the blacks don't wanna be called blacks..

It should have been " THIS GUY LIFE MATTERS" according to demba ba sad

They should stop taking those useless knees before match ..
It's fast killing the tempo of the game already angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
Sulele04:

Sorry ooo Albino,I never knew having a black skin was something bad that one shouldnt be proud of and if in the group of white and asians guys and they don't know your name, identifying you as "that black guy" is racist undecided.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
kiss

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
seankafor:
then why does black lives matter if none of the blacks don't wanna be called blacks..

It should have been " THIS GUY LIFE MATTERS" according to demba ba sad

They should stop taking those useless knees before match ..
It's fast killing the tempo of the game already angry

That rubbish is now a PR stunt like they have passed the message,can we move on with our lives,Racism is not a problem football will/can totally solve but a societal issue and problem.....

Na cos fans never dey now even Millwall fans already booed it in their first match back at the stadium,QPR players have stopped taking the kneels....

We are not the only race being racial abuse,why so sensitive and always trying to play the victim at the slightest of things that could be a mistake that could be laughed off....

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10516) (10517) (10518) (10519) (10520) (10521) (10522) ... (19401) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590, fredoooooo and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.