Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,249 members, 7,853,261 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10704143 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10517) (10518) (10519) (10520) (10521) (10522) (10523) ... (19361) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
BlueMann:
kiss

Loving the rapport between Zouma and Thiago

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nikiballer:

That rubbish is now a PR stunt like they have passed the message,can we move on with our lives,Racism is not a problem football will/can totally solve but a societal issue and problem.....

Na cos fans never dey now even Millwall fans already booed it in their first match back at the stadium,QPR players have stopped taking the kneels....

We are not the only race being racial abuse,why so sensitive and always trying to play the victim at the slightest of things that could be a mistake that could be laughed off....

the only way I can blame those officials if it's against their norms as a professional to use colour in identifying people while in a professional duty..

Cos I argued with my guy the other day on whatsap..
He made me understand that as a professional,you don't use colour to identify races..
He said something like tier 1 or tier 2 kinda stuff..
I don't know how true is this..

Una wey dey EU could know better thoor

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nikiballer:

Sorry ooo Albino,I never knew having a black skin was something bad one shouldnt be proud of and if in the group of white and asians guys and they don't know your name, identifying you as "that black guy" is racist undecided.....
Proud of what exactly smh undecided.
how dumb are you sad.
he doesn't identity himself as "black guy" is that so hard to comprehend .
my skin is black so that means i should be identified by the color of my skin.
if the referee wanted to refer to a caucasian it would be "this guy not white guy"
just because his skin is black does not mean he can be identified by his skin color 'black guy'.

if you cant see the bigger picture i am sorry i can't help you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nikiballer:

That rubbish is now a PR stunt like they have passed the message,can we move on with our lives,Racism is not a problem football will/can totally solve but a societal issue and problem.....

Na cos fans never dey now even Millwall fans already booed it in their first match back at the stadium,QPR players have stopped taking the kneels....

We are not the only race being racial abuse,why so sensitive and always trying to play the victim at the slightest of things that could be a mistake that could be laughed off....

Stop being a clown and typing stupid shittt. Imagine getting triggered by someone taking a knee for 3 seconds before kick-off! In the name of anti-racism! Are you not sick? They can keep doing it from now till the season ends it doesn't affect me and spreads awareness.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
Sulele04:

how dumb are you sad.
if the referee wanted to refer to a caucasian it would be "this guy not white guy"
just because his skin is black does not mean he can be identified by his skin color 'black guy'.

Mr man you are foolish for typing this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
How does it affect your life in any way that players take a knee for 3 seconds to spread awareness against racism. Two of you are mad .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
Trevor012:

Mr man you are foolish for typing this.
whatever bruv anything to make you sleep well at night tongue wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2020
Sulele04:

how dumb are you sad.

Yeah Nigerians calling white guys Oyinbo as a means of identification is not offensive ba or calling the albino amongst us Afin or Mr White instead of THIS GUY is not bad.....

If you cant see this as a non issue,I am sorry I can't help you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2020
raumdeuter:
I saw this somewhere on the net about the PSG vs Istanbul racism issue
Wow. I always thought Gypsy was derogatory only for Serbians.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nikiballer:

Yeah Nigerians calling white guys Oyinbo as a means of identification is not offensive ba or calling the albino amongst us Afin or Mr White instead of THIS GUY is not bad.....

If you cant see this as a non issue,I am sorry I can't help you
whatever bruv if it makes you sleep well at night fine by me cool.
i am done arguing smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kholiwe(f): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
Trevor012:

Stop being a clown and typing stupid shittt. Imagine getting triggered by someone taking a knee for 3 seconds before kick-off! In the name of anti-racism! Are you not sick? They can keep doing it from now till the season ends it doesn't affect me and spreads awareness.
It's the ones that have never experienced racism always giving out advise on how people should react and what they should/shouldn't do. That guy might have never left Nigeria in his life but he is here typing nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
I no con understand again...

The efrebor guy just dey attack everybody. From scummies thread down here.

grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
Fabianaki saved a penalty

Poor kick from Harrison.

But it will be retaken cos he stepped off his line...Klich scores this time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
West Ham don equalize

Soucek the aerial terror
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
Soucek is always dangerous during set pieces.

1-1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
Benrahma use step over delete somebody life shocked

But his final ball has been too poor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
Trevor012:

What awareness grin,so taking the kneels will erase racism then why is uefa,Spainish and Italian fa not adopting it.....

Football is about football not race,not wars not politics..
If you want to do something about racism then action is required not having taking a knee and virtue signalling to Black lives matters movement and political ideology,Go read about their aims and objectives

Explain why racial injustice has to be appeased by KNEELING? I'lll wait......

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nikiballer:

What awareness grin,so taking the kneels will erase racism then why is uefa,Spainish and Italian fa not adopting it.....

Football is about football not race,not wars not politics..
If you want to do something about racism then action is required not having taking a knee and virtue signalling to Black lives matters movement and political ideology,Go read about their aims and objectives

Explain why racial injustice has to be appeased by KNEELING? I'lll wait......
K

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
Trevor012:

K

L

like how your scummy club take it every week grin grin......Enjoy Europa mate,that Thursday nite football has always been your level since Ferguson and Howard Webb retired....

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nikiballer:

L

like how your scummy club take it every week grin grin......Enjoy Europa mate,that Thursday nite football has always been your level since Ferguson and Howard Webb retired....
You are an embarrassment. Get lost
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
Hmm.came across this while surfing through reddit

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
Declan Rice is quicker than he looks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kholiwe:

It's the ones that have never experienced racism always giving out advise on how people should react and what they should/shouldn't do. That guy might have never left Nigeria in his life but he is here typing nonsense
you re very foolish to think it's only the guys at diaspora has the sole onion and monopoly to speak of racism amongst colours or races

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nikiballer:

That victim mentality is mostly engrained in the brains of black Americans. Very ediotic bunch.

They glorify street life, kill themselves and then blame the white for any of their misfortune.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
seankafor:
you re very foolish to think it's only the guys at diaspora has the sole onion and monopoly to speak of racism amongst colours or races
No she is stylishly telling you that she is janded as well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kholiwe:

You will see a stupid Nigerian who has never left the country come to Nairaland to insult Black Americans and talk about racism like..... Nigga you have no idea the struggles they have gone through or racism so shutttt the hell up.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
E don leak ooo

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
Emaprince:
No she is stylishly telling you that she is janded as well.

jand kill her there..
No be so some people dey same said jand dey beg for funds back home undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
2emotional:
E don leak ooo

Na every year dem dey leak fake draws.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
Trevor012:

You will see a stupid Nigerian who has never left the country come to Nairaland to insult Black Americans and talk about racism like..... Nigga you have no idea the struggles they have gone through or racism so shutttt the hell up.

Mugu,I have been to a country where they treat nigeria and Africans like shitt,dey suspect your every move....so identifying me as a Black man amongst whites ain't nothing close to racism,you clowns need to stop the victim mentality...

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kholiwe:

You are dense and not too bright

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
Roland17:

Na every year dem dey leak fake draws.

Lol...I taya oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (10517) (10518) (10519) (10520) (10521) (10522) (10523) ... (19361) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, airmark(m), Whizlight(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.