Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,144 members, 7,867,328 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:57 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10762691 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10629) (10630) (10631) (10632) (10633) (10634) (10635) ... (19448) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
OVA200:
I choose not to reply you but seeing that dunce mentioning me now then the need to reply you.

The tradition of tagging a player to a moniker here is idiotic, so because I oppose your flawed analysis on Kova in our last match I must answer anything related to him; against West ham you were wrong about him and I corrected you and immediately you admit he tried that day I ended my discussion with you that shows you I'm only correcting you for his performance that day.

I'm not a Kovacic fan, I am a Chelsea fan; any player that perform below par must be rightly criticise but criticising them irrespective of performance is called hatred.
Kova did not played well yesterday and was rightly subbed so I see nothing wrong in that likewise Werner.
I replied you but I'm not going to reply that idiot.
ON TOP FOOTBALL BANTER YOU START TO DEY THROW INSULTS, SERIOUSLY YOU NEED HELP undecidedundecided.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
airmark:

This is a lie or you didn't watch the first half well.

I still remember him taking out like 4 Arsenal players and set Werner on in the box but only for that one to make one nonsense backheel pass instead of shooting at goal. That was the only brilliant move the team made in that half and Werner messed it up.

He also forced a foul with his run close to the box and the freekick by Mount kicked the post.

He took out 15 arsenal players, he set up wernemighty, he dribbled 50 arsenal fans, to what end?

Did he give an assist? Did he win a penalty? Did he score a goal?

Baba , all na shakushaku dancing cheesy cheesy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Maybe u are right and maybe u are not. But I know that "hop" penalty technique won't get u the goal against a keeper that is calm and calculated.

Take a look at at Lacazzette's penalty and compare to Jorginho's own. Lacazzette already picked his angle and was going to hit it hard irrespective of whether the keeper decides to guess his choice of angle correctly or not. Jorginho's technique is poor; relying on the fact that the keeper will misjudge ur choice of angle and then u play a weak penalty that lacks power.

Penalty is luck but the best penalty takers pick their angle and either place the ball well or play a powerful shot that makes it difficult for keepers to save it

All this na shalaye. Bruno hops. Jorginho hips

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 12:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
OVA200:
I choose not to reply you but seeing that dunce mentioning me now then the need to reply you.

The tradition of tagging a player to a moniker here is idiotic, so because I oppose your flawed analysis on Kova in our last match I must answer anything related to him; against West ham you were wrong about him and I corrected you and immediately you admit he tried that day I ended my discussion with you that shows you I'm only correcting you for his performance that day.

I'm not a Kovacic fan, I am a Chelsea fan; any player that perform below par must be rightly criticise but criticising them irrespective of performance is called hatred.
Kova did not played well yesterday and was rightly subbed so I see nothing wrong in that likewise Werner.
I replied you but I'm not going to reply that idiot.
Don’t be sensitive. I only mentioned you to know your stance if Kovacic should be subbed off at half time. Against Westham, I was silent till people started quoting me about Kovacic performance & I gave my opinion. Did you see how Jorginho came in and stabilize the midfield? Same thing Kovacic did with Westham.

I want the best for my team & I’ve watched Kovacic play for a long time. It’s glaring he’s not who you can rely on to win you trophies. 1 good game 3 bad ones. It’s just me not settling for mediocrity.

Have a good day!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
See shalaye grin. The moment you realise that the problems in this team are bigger than blaming your non fav players, that's the moment you'll be okay.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
Smellymouth:

He took out 15 arsenal players, he set up wernemighty, he dribbled 50 arsenal fans, to what end?

grin

Shaku + Shaku = Shakushaku

Comman make heaven lemme see u

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
BlueRayDick:

grin

Shaku + Shaku = Shakushaku

Comman make heaven lemme see u

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
Smellymouth:

All this na shalaye. Bruno hops. Jorginho hips
Maddeaux!
grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
Skimpledawg:
Mendy oozes confidence for real

That towel, airmark

Pastor odumeje. What do u have to say

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lana1:
Maddeaux!
grin grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Now this is what I'm talking about. @Sylvalord I hope u see this. I explained in the last paragraph of my post that when it comes to penalty once u pick Ur angle it is left for u to either place the ball or pit power on Ur shot.

What Jorginho alwyas does is neither of the two aforementioned. He just hops and insha Allah.

Let's see how he does against more cool and calm keepers going forward sha
We are actually saying the same thing.
The quality of a penalty depends on the power and placement. Even if the player hops, he still needs to generate enough power and placement.

Jorginho didn’t generate enough power and placement so it was an easy save for the goalkeeper.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
postdigger:

I Don miss this mad man cheesy grin cheesy
Lol.

I had to come out of isolation to mock that garrulous shrimpish oaf.

Timothy Duncan Wenne Mighty is on a 10 goal drought but that hippopotamus mouth would swear with his 4 cardinal pointed mouth that Shesi are title contenders.
It turns out that ogbanje pipkin Abraham is the one mounting any kind of challenge,while Timothy Wenne Mighty is on the bench.

Lol

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
afrodoc2:

Chelshit go buy Kay Switch. Switch that is permanently switched off.
Lord haf messi

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
"If not for transfer ban..."
grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lana1:

grin grin
You don’t mean it. shocked

So Fraud Lampard is this useless? Odiegwu grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lana1:

grin grin
This year's trophy is winning the transfer window.

So far na Krasnador and all those basement teams they've beaten.

Maybe Marina CMS will be the next target of blame for sighing trash scams like Duncan and Kayode

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lana1:

grin grin

Incredible. Igwe must hear this.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lana1:

grin grin

Are you saying Lampard is an akotileta?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
Smellymouth:

When you played Arsenal at Old trafford, what was the result i want to check something. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2020

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
airmark:

When you played Arsenal at Old trafford, what was the result i want to check something. grin

Alaga "when", "if"

Davido Hairmark! cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
sod09:

By winning the transfer market grin grin
She's done the best she can. I pray FA looks into the case and constructs a trophy for them, "Winners of the transfer market 2020/2021"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
elrony:

Alaga "when", "if"

cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
Guys remember:

"Marina no dey wear pant go negotiation"

- Griffon, 2020

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
Marina went pantless to the negotiations.

It's little wonder Chelsea got fecked grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
Postdigger when should we start digging out posts linking to the praises of CMS Marina

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
Thecassanova:

Don’t be sensitive. I only mentioned you to know your stance if Kovacic should be subbed off at half time. Against Westham, I was silent till people started quoting me about Kovacic performance & I gave my opinion. Did you see how Jorginho came in and stabilize the midfield? Same thing Kovacic did with Westham.

I want the best for my team & I’ve watched Kovacic play for a long time. It’s glaring he’s not who you can rely on to win you trophies. 1 good game 3 bad ones. It’s just me not settling for mediocrity.

Have a good day!
You mentioned me about Kova at half time against Arsenal because I corrected you on his performance against West ham; does that make sense to you?

I've never argue or comment about Kova on this thread prior to the one we both have after that West ham game and I did that because you discredit him despite being the game changer for us that day.
I'm not debating about Kova meeting Chelsea standard or not because that's can be said about 2/3 of our players so please don't go that lane with me again because am not up for that.

Our debate ended that day after you corrected your error no more stretching.
Shalom.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
elrony:

Alaga "when", "if"

grin

Una no fit give us scoreline ni? Shebi una no get shakushaku players.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
airmark:

Sir, epl didn't start in 2020. Let's check man utd vs arsenal head to head. And Chelsea vs arsenal head to head. grin cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10629) (10630) (10631) (10632) (10633) (10634) (10635) ... (19448) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590, DeadPresidents, airmark(m), Singapore1(m), Katcall and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.