Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,034 members, 7,838,585 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10635139 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10628) (10629) (10630) (10631) (10632) (10633) (10634) ... (19285) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realblocboy(m): 10:18am On Dec 27, 2020
Yes..
Wail more please embarassed

It gives me haemoglobin cool

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 10:18am On Dec 27, 2020
LAMPARD IN!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:20am On Dec 27, 2020
rooftops:
... Maybe you don't know he has lost 3 penalties this season and we just getting into half season. I think scored 3 lose 3
That's not good enough though

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 10:21am On Dec 27, 2020
Amoto94:
The loss was on Lampard and the players our midfield was non-existent for large spell of the game yet he couldn't readjust his tactics to cope with Arsenal's overload and intensive pressing. Kovacic and Kante were poor the only player in the first half midfielders who tried was Mount. When we tried to bypass the press and launch it forward Abraham will foul an opponent instead of knocking it down. Werner was poor he wasn't even making the runs he was known for.
The bright spark was Hudson-Odoi the boy deserves a consistent run in the team for now till when Ziyech returns to full fitness.
The less said about Jorginho PK technique the better
You don’t mean it. shocked
I thought the loss was on the balls boys and Marina Sharapovagrin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:28am On Dec 27, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I thought I was the only one who saw Pulisic not play anything at all in the first half. He was practically a passenger in that half.

A friend told me Pulisic has goodwill beacuse of his past performance for Chelsea so he's untouchable.....this is not in anyway excusing Abraham from being a shitty striker sha when it comes to set pieces

This is a lie or you didn't watch the first half well.

I still remember him taking out like 4 Arsenal players and set Werner on in the box but only for that one to make one nonsense backheel pass instead of shooting at goal. That was the only brilliant move the team made in that half and Werner messed it up.

He also forced a foul with his run close to the box and the freekick by Mount kicked the post.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:30am On Dec 27, 2020
airmark:

This is a lie or you didn't watch the first half well.

I still remember him taking out like 4 Arsenal players and set Werner on in the box but only for that one to make one nonsense backheel pass instead of shooting at goal. That was the only brilliant move the team made in that half and Werner messed it up.
Airmark and shakushaku cheesy

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 10:31am On Dec 27, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Maybe u are right and maybe u are not. But I know that "hop" penalty technique won't get u the goal against a keeper that is calm and calculated.

Take a look at at Lacazzette's penalty and compare to Jorginho's own. Lacazzette already picked his angle and was going to hit it hard irrespective of whether the keeper decides to guess his choice of angle correctly or not. Jorginho's technique is poor; relying on the fact that the keeper will misjudge ur choice of angle and then u play a weak penalty that lacks power.

Penalty is luck but the best penalty takers pick their angle and either place the ball well or play a powerful shot that makes it difficult for keepers to save it
That’s a lie. Bruno has never missed a penalty while doing that hop. The hop is not the problem, it’s the power and/or placement the player can put into the shot that really matters. Jorginho’s penalty yesterday was just very poor. He even hopped half heartedly.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2020
eph12:

Airmark and shakushaku cheesy

So breaking a defence with dribbles and releasing a forward pass into the box is shakushaku to you scummy. grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2020
Thecassanova:

OVA200 do you agree?

Kova lacks the composure to play as CM, lacks attacking instincts to play AM. As a manager where do you fit him in? not great at tackling too. Just running around aimlessly & disorganizing the team shape.

Someone that plays AM this season but his backpasses almost equal forwardpasses. No be juju be that. No wonder Madrid let him leave. Soon we’d do same.
OVA200 is nowhere to be found, his mcm kovacic has disgraced him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:35am On Dec 27, 2020
They are now hyping cho

Same people will complain when he starts and plays nonsense another day

The way a player becomes good and bad automatically as you please is shameful

A mediocre player is a mediocre player, that he scored 5 or assisted 10 wouldn't change anything

Abraham, mount and kovacic should be sold they are useless

If another coach replaces lampard, he will start Werner as 9

Only the blind will survive last season horror show and expect those same players that just managed to qualify for champions league to suddenly take us to the next level

Na madness, each week una go dey hype nonsense, small thing that cho did, some can't wait for him to start
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 10:38am On Dec 27, 2020
Good morning Chelsea fans.

Dopejemi said I should tell you that

LONG MAY YOUR WOES CONTINUE

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:39am On Dec 27, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

grin cry cry cry cry
This journalist no go allow person brood about Chelsea loss in peace.

For Users09 & iamJ
calling giroud a striker in form just so he can attack kai

That Asian aboki is a hater
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2020
afrodoc2:

We will see. He needs to put some more pace on the ball perhaps, or mix up his technique.

After Bruno’s penalty was saved he started switching back n forth between hop approach and direct approach.

Now this is what I'm talking about. @Sylvalord I hope u see this. I explained in the last paragraph of my post that when it comes to penalty once u pick Ur angle it is left for u to either place the ball or pit power on Ur shot.

What Jorginho alwyas does is neither of the two aforementioned. He just hops and insha Allah.

Let's see how he does against more cool and calm keepers going forward sha

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 10:46am On Dec 27, 2020
BlueRayDick:

That midfield was easily bypassed with Kovavic in it. I personally don't rate Jorginho but he kinda stabilised the midfield play when he came in and was instrumental to the push for a comeback before he eventually missed the penalty with his hopping penalty style
..you guys saying jorginho stabilized the team don't know it was because arsenal took a defensive shape for the second half so it will look as if jorginho was doing something important. If arsenal were running at us you would have seen the real jorginho grin.. though I stopped watching after the third goal but I certainly know this was what happened that made the mumu look like a stabilizer

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dammywapes(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2020
I like to see them wail
Realblocboy:
Yes..
Wail more please embarassed

It gives me haemoglobin cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:56am On Dec 27, 2020
Ibime:

No, I didn't absolve him.of any fault. Infact I blamed him for wasting one of his three subs on Jorginho when Giroud, CHO and Havertz were the only options available to him to change the game in my opinion.

What I won't do is unnecessarily add my voice to what has been a lot of unnecessary criticism right from the West Brom game on a manager I think has been harshly criticised. Even if I think he fücked up in a particular game, I won't stress it too much as he already got enough unfair criticisms for example those who were demanding he play an injured Ziyech and Pulisic at season start and blaming him for it.

For example, We have a game in 48 hours time of which I fully expect CHO and Werner to start on the wings as Pulisic should not be playing twice in 48 hours with his hamstring record. I fully expect in that game for the same old moaners to start chorusing criticism calling him mumu for starting Werner on the wing again when Pulisic is there, and killing Werner confidence by playing him on the wing. These are the sort of dumb criticism I dissociate myself from in addition to the dumb criticism of some who criticise when Havertz doesn't play, while others criticise when Mount doesn't play or when Kova doesn't play. Some will shout when Kai or Werner are played on the wing, then the same people who have been criticising CHO for the last 2 years will moan that CHO didn't start over them. Some think the chances Werner has been missing should be scored by any striker yet think if you move him from wing to CF, he will automatically start converting one-on-ones with goalkeeper that he couldn't convert when played on the wing.

The point is, there is no consencus amongst Chelsea fans about the right selections. If he go one way, half the fans will be pissed off, and if he go the other way, the other half will be pissed off. That just tells me there are personell and injury problems. On a normal day, you can't bet that a starting line-up of CHO, Puli and Giroud defeat Arsenal, yet that is the line up you use to blame Lampard for losing against Arsenal. What I saw against Arsenal was poor play yes, but unacceptable tracking from the wingers and a whole load of luck for Arsenal. I still have my criticisms of Lampard in that game, but I can't add my voice to such scattergun criticism.

You should know by now that I am never part of scattergun criticism. My problem with yesterday's game isn't one of player selection but of tactical ineptitude. Lampard was banking on Arsenal playing of the back foot, and when that wasn't the case, he wasn't flexible enough to accommodate the change in expectation. What I saw in yesterday's game was a manager without contingency blueprints.

He was totally outsmarted by Arteta which turns my stomach. In fact, he is nearly always outsmarted by all good managers. Our defeat to Wolves should give you an insight on this: He lost 3 precious points trying to play on the front foot even when 1 nil up, knowing fully well we scored with a miracle.

I don't want to be comfortable with mediocre achievements; and there's an increasing skepticism in me that that is what Lampard has to offer.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:03am On Dec 27, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Now this is what I'm talking about. @Sylvalord I hope u see this. I explained in the last paragraph of my post that when it comes to penalty once u pick Ur angle it is left for u to either place the ball or pit power on Ur shot.

What Jorginho alwyas does is neither of the two aforementioned. He just hops and insha Allah.

Let's see how he does against more cool and calm keepers going forward sha
That Jorginho sef no serious. Ur team desperately needs the goal and u dey hop to play penalty.

If u notice, Bruno doesn't hop when we really need the goal. He only hops when we are in a comfortable position in the game.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 11:04am On Dec 27, 2020
hoopLA:
Meanwhile I hope relaxed mind is watching.

Please is Timothy Wene of Pitakwa on this pitch?

We also need Kayode Hafeez, the one they said is better than Bruno.

I Don miss this mad man cheesy grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 11:05am On Dec 27, 2020
biomustry:

Sp you're back to saying Arteta>>>Lampard?

Lampard is not giving me enough reasons to show he is better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:09am On Dec 27, 2020
rooftops:
..you guys saying jorginho stabilized the team don't know it was because arsenal took a defensive shape for the second half so it will look as if jorginho was doing something important. If arsenal were running at us you would have seen the real jorginho grin.. though I stopped watching after the third goal but I certainly know this was what happened that made the mumu look like a stabilizer

That is why Arsenal is not west brom. A reasonable coach ( not necessarily good coach) with 2-0 up in that instance will find a way of keeping the press up and making sure the opponents are still trying to contain his attackers in their own own half thereby making it difficult for them to give him much attacking threat. That was exactly what Arteta was doing and the only option Lampard can give a try is to bring on a natural winger who is attacking threat and a midfielder who can at least switch passes. ( Well I don't rate Jorginho that much but I don't think Lampard had much option to begin with in the choice who to bring on I midfield sha)

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:16am On Dec 27, 2020
Lana1:
That Jorginho sef no serious. Ur team desperately needs the goal and u dey hop to play penalty.

If u notice, Bruno doesn't hop when we really need the goal. He only hops when we are in a comfortable position in the game.

Exactly! Van Persie in that same position would've blasted the ball past the keeper carried the ball at the back of the net and place it at the centre of the pitch. U don't doing hop and insha Allah at that crucial stage of the match.

Anyways his loss is my gain. Let him continue the hop in crucial matches and I will watch how shekpites will call ayilala for him grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 11:17am On Dec 27, 2020
Thecassanova:

OVA200 do you agree?

Kova lacks the composure to play as CM, lacks attacking instincts to play AM. As a manager where do you fit him in? not great at tackling too. Just running around aimlessly & disorganizing the team shape.

Someone that plays AM this season but his backpasses almost equal forwardpasses. No be juju be that. No wonder Madrid let him leave. Soon we’d do same.
I choose not to reply you but seeing that dunce mention me now then the need to reply you.

The tradition of tagging a player to a moniker here is idiotic, so because I oppose your flawed analysis on Kova in our last match I must answer anything related to him; against West ham you were wrong about him and I corrected you and immediately you admit he tried that day I ended my discussion with you that shows you I'm only correcting you for his performance that day.

I'm not a Kovacic fan, I am a Chelsea fan; any player that perform below par must be rightly criticise but criticising them irrespective of performance is called hatred.
Kova did not played well yesterday and was rightly subbed so I see nothing wrong in that likewise Werner.
I replied you but I'm not going to reply that idiot.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:17am On Dec 27, 2020
User09:

I'll ignore ur rude comments and respond just this once.

Look the team suffers from creativity when Mount plays. This is the honest to God truth

There is no one to carry the ball up the pitch and feed the attackers. Mount is always clustering the attacking band and leaving massive holes in the midfield and not really playing his position. Why cant u guys see it. The dynamics of the midfield is rubbish with Mount in it.

Look at Man-city team, Kova and Kante in the middle with Mount rotating for Kovacic is our best play. Put Havertz behind a front 3 of Pulisic, Werner and Ziyech/Cho and watch this team create wonders

No one in that midfield has a guaranteed starting shirt except Mount, Not-even Kante. Can you honestly say it was driven by merit?

Everybody is rude to you on this thread. May be this is not the thread for you, if you can't soak in banters. Your age mates are contributing to national dialogues and getting The Nigerian government to look into feasible policies. Please leave this space for youngies who throw jabs and laugh it off. Spits

Havertz that can't stay on his feet?
Havertz that get robbed off possession?
Havertz that has not made any delightful pass all season long?
Havertz that could not shine against any lower opposition teams?

You are just talking and am going to leave you to ponder over my assertions. Kai Havertz does no good for this current Chelsea squad rather he slows the pace of our games and cost us points.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 11:19am On Dec 27, 2020
Which Shepe fan offend Nitrogen, baba don mean una tey tey ooh. See back2back2back dropping of hitz grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:20am On Dec 27, 2020
hoopLA:
Meanwhile I hope relaxed mind is watching.

Please is Timothy Wene of Pitakwa on this pitch?

We also need Kayode Hafeez, the one they said is better than Bruno.

Chelshit go buy Kay Switch. Switch that is permanently switched off.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:21am On Dec 27, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Which Shepe fan offend Nitrogen, baba don mean una tey tey ooh. See back2back2back dropping of hitz grin grin grin

Na the guy jamz i just they play since morning.

DJ Nitro on the wheels of steel.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:26am On Dec 27, 2020
Chelshit fans were saying "Oh with this weak Arsenal lineup Lampfraud must win this match 99-0", i was just looking at them like Jega. Una no know say na Adete dey handicap those boys.

Saka and Martinelli playing instead of Willian, Pepe and co was a bad sign for you guys. Those 2 boys have been Arsenal's best WFs since last season but Adete is the one that keeps on being an unfortunate somebody.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 11:28am On Dec 27, 2020
Jodera:
And him dey use alternate. Same reason he was reporting people for wen he was doing "ajayi" police work.
Maybe him think say se.un go pay am grin grin
Some peeps even dey hail am as Nairaland detective, guy no no say na Nairaland jail dem dey lead am go grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:42am On Dec 27, 2020
Just small 3-1 loss to Arsenal una dey curse each other out grin.......If una come collect 7-1 like loserpool nko? Shey una no go carry otumpakpo dey find each other home address laidis?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:48am On Dec 27, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Just small 3-1 loss to Arsenal una dey curse each other out grin.......If una come collect 7-1 like loserpool nko? Shey una no go carry otumpakpo dey find each other home address laidis?

You know them very well. Chelshit fans are very fetish. cheesy

Small defeat many of them have started their jazzy ways.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:50am On Dec 27, 2020
TalabiAudu:
So because Lampard was a former player, we should support his failures knowing that he can't lead the team anywhere?

I've never seen Chelsea fans support such mediocrity in history before.

RDM win UCL, we sack am after rubbish.
Conte win FA cup, we sack am.

But we should leave Lampard doing nothing after giving him money and his preferred players?
if you refused what they supported they called you plastic fans.
They should enjoy their Alex Ferguson.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:56am On Dec 27, 2020
afrodoc2:

You know them very well. Chelshit fans are very fetish. cheesy

Small defeat many of them have started their jazzy ways.

grin grin

Àwọn Jazzman olofin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10628) (10629) (10630) (10631) (10632) (10633) (10634) ... (19285) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lordfalcao(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.