Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,108 members, 7,867,199 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:11 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10633) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10762286 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10630) (10631) (10632) (10633) (10634) (10635) (10636) ... (19447) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
Man United fans have mercy na,all this trolling don too much,nor come add depression join depression for Chelsea fans,buhari go do in own,fat Frank go do e own,una want come join abi

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
DeadPresidents:
Guys remember:

"Marina no dey wear pant go negotiation"

- Griffon, 2020

Hehehe.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
E shock you! grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
airmark:

When you played Arsenal at Old trafford, what was the result i want to check something. grin
Not 3-1 grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
DeadPresidents:
Marina went pantless to the negotiations.

It's little wonder Chelsea got fecked grin
OH MY!!! grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
BlueRayDick:
E shock you! grin
The guy look like saka sha grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lampard trying to unlock Kai Havertz and Timo Werner grin

[img]https://media1./images/8b0a77029e0a6fed83e4a040c448fb03/tenor.gif[/img]

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
afrodoc2:
Chelshit fans were saying "Oh with this weak Arsenal lineup Lampfraud must win this match 99-0", i was just looking at them like Jega. Una no know say na Adete dey handicap those boys.

Saka and Martinelli playing instead of Willian, Pepe and co was a bad sign for you guys. Those 2 boys have been Arsenal's best WFs since last season but Adete is the one that keeps on being an unfortunate somebody.
I wanted to say this ystdy to Chelsea fans who thought that that's a weakened team, but I just say make I chill make dem dey wail. It seems it was only ibi.me who knew those guys that started deserved to start over all the clowns we were parading in attack this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
SyIvalord:
Good morning Chelsea fans.

Dopejemi said I should tell you that

LONG MAY YOUR WOES CONTINUE

Does anybody know what happened to this guy?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
SyIvalord:

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
Jodera:
I wanted to say this ystdy to Chelsea fans who thought that that's a weakened team, but I just say make I chill make dem dey wail. It seems it was only ibi.me who knew those guys that started deserved to start over all the clowns we were parading in attack this season

Most of them are too broke to pay attention, that is why. Anybody that has been following the EPL will know that Saka and Martinelli pose problems that Willian's entire village can't.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
SyIvalord:
Not 3-1 grin

grin
So you are ashamed of telling me what you played at Old trafford against Arsenal?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
BlueRayDick:
E shock you! grin

grin

The thing shock Saka too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
Smellymouth:

Sir, epl didn't start in 2020. Let's check man utd vs arsenal head to check. And Chelsea is aesna head to head. grin cheesy

Forget story, just tell us the scoreline at Old trafford and leave the shalaye. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
afrodoc2:

Most of them are too broke to pay attention, that is why. Anybody that has been following the EPL will know that Saka and Martinelli pose problems that Willian's entire village can't.
Lol... I intended not watching the match ystdy, but seeing martinelli(especially) and smith Rowe start gave me some optimism to watch that match. That's why I just dey laff Chelsea fans wey dey cry say na weakened team beat them.
Sha as you talk, who know no, know no
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Some peeps even dey hail am as Nairaland detective, guy no no say na Nairaland jail dem dey lead am go grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
airmark:

grin

Una no fit give us scoreline ni? Shebi una no get shakushaku players.

I don't think it was 3-1 yunno grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Postdigger when should we start digging out posts linking to the praises of CMS Marina
Is true.
Obalende Race Course Marina needs to be audited.
Postdigger ma niggar, is time for duty.

Let's start calling those clowns that were praising Ozumba -Adeola Odeku to come out and play

We want to seesomething

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
Mendy is a box-to-box goalkeeper and not a holding goalkeeper, I don't know why he was played out of his position��

Loosing to this Arsenal was shameful grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
SyIvalord:

*Falls off mango tree

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
hoopLA:

Is true.
Obalende Race Course Marina needs to be audited.
Postdigger ma niggar, is time for duty.

Let's start calling those clowns that were praising Ozumba -Adeola Odeku to come out and play

We want to seesomething
So Havertz don turn Adeola Odeku cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
BlueRayDick:
E shock you! grin
"Omo the ball enter sha shocked"

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
swiz123:

With what I am seeing from those two Germans, I can safely conclude that Bundesliga is a farmer's league. I don't know why players who leave England to go there would instantly become world class. Even our own Batshuayi had a decent run of form.

Lastly, I miss Eden Hazard.

Best player at Citeh is Kdb from Bundesliga infact he is currently the best player in the entire league
Aubameyang best Arsenal player from Bundesliga

Who are the players who went from epl and became world class? Was it Batsuya that they refused to extend?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
swiz123:

I am 95% sure that Chelsea would have lodged a very serious comeback had Jorginho scored that penalty. I was utterly disappointed by him taking such a poor penalty.

With what I am seeing from those two Germans, I can safely conclude that Bundesliga is a farmer's league. I don't know why players who leave England to go there would instantly become world class. Even our own Batshuayi had a decent run of form.

Lastly, I miss Eden Hazard.
The German league is the worst league in Europe and should never be taking seriously. That's why Lewandowski and others keeps stat padding.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
A Comparison of this season & last season:

Points Gained after 15 games last season: 29
Points Gained after 15 games this season: 25

This has been Chelsea's 2nd worst start of a PL campaign in the Roman Abramovich era. Only in 2015-16, Chelsea had fewer points after 15 games
Source:@nomifooty

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
Oshey stats tician
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
Smellymouth:

He took out 15 arsenal players, he set up wernemighty, he dribbled 50 arsenal fans, to what end?

Did he give an assist? Did he win a penalty? Did he score a goal?

Baba , all na shakushaku dancing cheesy cheesy

I thought ikedia was no longer on their books.

The Belgian Manga Mohammed is injured for the 986th time, always pulling muscles because he is always overweight. Even Zidane dey fear to field am make e no tear another tin.

That's part of the scam Marina-CMS was pulling,entering negotiations without dross.

Please these Shesee touts need to let go of the past,abi the spirit of shaku-shakuism is still prevailing in their domain?

Drimble everyone including linesman but nothing to show for it.
I think that English Karibe Ojigwe, Callum Hudson Odo (Olodo) is the next shaku-shaku exponent.

Or maybe it is Pussy-lick?.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
Capaldi:

The German league is the worst league in Europe and should never be taking seriously. That's why Lewandowski and others keeps stat padding.

That was why Bayern used Spurs to stat pad 10-3 and Chelsea to stat pad 7-1

Spurs and Chelsea 17-4

Big time stat padding

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
raumdeuter:

That was why Bayern used Spurs to stat pad 10-3 and Chelsea to stat pad 7-1

Spurs and Chelsea 17-4

Big time stat padding
What's my business with those score stats?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
airmark:

grin
So you are ashamed of telling me what you played at Old trafford against Arsenal?
I am not ashamed to tell you that the score wasn’t 3-1 grin

Imagine conceding 3 goals against Arsenal. Tufiakwa grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
SyIvalord:
I am not ashamed to tell you that the score wasn’t 3-1 grin

LooL. Yesterday’s beating rendered Airmark senseless. Dec. 26th. It was truly a Boxing Day.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
raumdeuter:

Best player at Citeh is Kdb from Bundesliga infact he is currently the best player in the entire league
Aubameyang best Arsenal player from Bundesliga

Who are the players who went from epl and became world class? Was it Batsuya that they refused to extend?
Leave de mumu to be talking trash about league.
The 3 last titles in the superior league were won by coaches who came from the Bundesliga directly .
Last year's player of the season came from the Bundesliga.Same as the top scorer in the EPL.

Even if I dont rate the league,it must be doing something right to be producing talent.
Because RBL & Leverkusen scammed you is not sufficient basis to write off a league

If those two frauds,Timothy Wenne Mighty and Kay Hafiz were that good,Bayern or Dortmund wouldve gone for them.
But hype and Shesi are never far away from each other.
Even Klopp knew Timothy Duncan was not that good and dropped his interest,but insane clowns here were jacking themselves off over "hijacking" his transfer.
Now the excuse is that he's being played as a winger.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10630) (10631) (10632) (10633) (10634) (10635) (10636) ... (19447) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dostr4(m), Silentgroper(m), Bomboiy, UncleHaba22 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.