Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,103 members, 7,867,169 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:43 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10762182 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10631) (10632) (10633) (10634) (10635) (10636) (10637) ... (19447) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
DeadPresidents:
Guys remember:

"Marina no dey wear pant go negotiation"

- Griffon, 2020
Lmao warris this cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
Capaldi:

What's my business with those score stats?

To show how Bayern and Lewandoski were using EPL teams to stat pad

Lewandoski vs Chelsea scored/assisted 7 goals in 180 mins

Mother of all stat padding

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
afrodoc2:

Does anybody know what happened to this guy?
Someone once gave a report that he was shot in SA. Please if you are that person and you can see this, can you please tell us how Dopejemi is doing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
hoopLA:
[s]
I thought ikedia was no longer on their books.

The Belgian Manga Mohammed is injured for the 986th time, always pulling muscles because he is always overweight. Even Zidane dey fear to field am make e no tear another tin.

That's part of the scam Marina-CMS was pulling,entering negotiations without dross.

Please these Shesee touts need to let go of the past,abi the spirit of shaku-shakuism is still prevailing in their domain?

Drimble everyone including linesman but nothing to show for it.
I think that English Karibe Ojigwe, Callum Hudson Odo (Olodo) is the next shaku-shaku exponent.

Or maybe it is Pussy-lick?.
[/s]
Your jokes are filthy .
even my kid sister would crack better jokes without opening her mouth.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
raumdeuter:

To show how Bayern and Lewandoski were using EPL teams to stat pad

Lewandoski vs Chelsea scored/assisted 7 goals in 180 mins

Mother of all stat padding
I didn't ask you for Chelsea vs Bayern scores thank you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
raumdeuter:

Best player at Citeh is Kdb from Bundesliga infact he is currently the best player in the entire league
Aubameyang best Arsenal player from Bundesliga

Who are the players who went from epl and became world class? Was it Batsuya that they refused to extend?

Soyuncu..
Leno..
Gundogan..
Firmino..
Sane..
Hueng son min..

These players came from the bundesliga.

Shekpites will always shekpe grin

Imagine trying to blame the bundesliga league for them getting scammed. Karma is wiked. They scammed madrid and they spent the money gotten from the sale of twerkinho and more on hushpuppi's cronies grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
eph12:

Lmao warris this cheesy

Na wetin dem dey talk that time be that. Dem think say na by toto power.

If you like no wear pant no wear bra. If you no sabi correct player or negotiate well na Wene mighty and Kayswitch you go buy.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
hoopLA:

Leave de mumu to be talking trash about league.
The 3 last titles in the superior league were won by coaches who came from the Bundesliga directly .
Last year's player of the season came from the Bundesliga.Same as the top scorer in the EPL.

Even if I dont rate the league,it must be doing something right to be producing talent.
Because RBL & Leverkusen scammed you is not sufficient basis to write off a league

If those two frauds,Timothy Wenne Mighty and Kay Hafiz were that good,Bayern or Dortmund wouldve gone for them.
But hype and Shesi are never far away from each other.
Even Klopp knew Timothy Duncan was not that good and dropped his interest,but insane clowns here were jacking themselves off over "hijacking" his transfer.
Now the excuse is that he's being played as a winger.

I warned them about Werne mighty dem no listen

If you see the 500 word essay Pitakwa boy wrote to beg Bayern to sign him with endless shalayes

below was part 1 of the letter

RB Leipzig star Timo Werner has responded to statements from Bayern München sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic who said he isn't sure the 23-year-old would be a good fit for the German champions because he needs space to thrive.

Robert Lewandowski, on the other hand, is 'perfect' for Bayern's playing style because 'he has the ability to move in tight spaces and find excellent solutions with the ball,' said the Bayern boss.

However, speaking to Bild, Werner says he believes Lewandowski was quite similar to him as a player when he joined Bayern München from Borussia Dortmund in 2014.

"I think everyone are entitled to their opinion. But regardless of what he said, Bayern have players like Serge [Gnabry] and Kingsley [Coman] who use their speed on the wings to run in behind. He's obviously right about the fact that Lewandowski is a great striker and that they're very well-positioned up front. But I also think Lewandowski has changed his playing style over the years. He's playing in tight spaces at Bayern, but used to play quick-transition football under [Jürgen] Klopp at Dortmund," Werner said and added:

"Lewandowski used to be a type of player similar to me who moves in behind and switches quickly. Sure, when you get older, you might not be as lively as you used to be, but he still had to adapt to Bayern's philosophy and develop further, because they are much more on the ball.

"I can only speak about and for myself: I'm 23 and can still learn a lot of things. But in Leipzig, I have often shown that I can score against teams that defend deep and that I can move well in tight spaces," Werner said.

According to reports, Bayern could have snapped up Werner for just €25 million last summer thanks to a release clause, but chose not to.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
Capaldi:

I didn't ask you for Chelsea vs Bayern scores thank you.
Say it again bro. This time, without crying grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
runtime:

Your jokes are filthy .
even my kid sister would crack better jokes without opening her mouth.

Class captain Sulele04 when will you report this guy for using an alternate moniker

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
Smellymouth:

Soyuncu..
Leno..
Gundogan..
Firmino..
Sane..
Hueng son min..

These players came from the bundesliga.

Shekpites will always shekpe grin

Imagine them trying to blame the bundesliga league for them getting scammed. Karma is wiked. They scammed madrid and they spent the money gotten from the sale of twerkinho and more on hushpuppi's cronies grin grin

You know when something jam you, you will begin look for wetin to blame, Imagine Arsenal beating dem don cause confusion

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
Capaldi:

I am not even a Chelsea fan so I don't know what that's supposed to mean.
Stray bullet don meet you ni yen grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
raumdeuter:

You know when something jam you, you will begin look for wetin to blame, Imagine Arsenal beating dem don cause confusion

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Postdigger when should we start digging out posts linking to the praises of CMS Marina

Abeg, I need the one wen dem say Marina do “abracadabra” with Bakayoko transfers...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
Roland17:

Abeg, I need the one wen dem say Marina do “abracadabra” with Bakayoko transfers...

shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
BlueAngel444:
when Marina even on her worst day isn't has silly as Woodward and incompetent as manu board or barca board. All this media noise about Chilwell £80m makes me laugh

When we didn't sign Lukaku, Sandro because of £10m-£15m difference Juve quoting £60m for Sandro then.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
airmark:

i trust Marina to do her job well, regarding selling and loaning out players.

We see how things unfold in coming weeks. I am just positive that Lampard will get it right with signings, with that Ucl

Do you still trust marina spirit?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
BlueMann:

grin
I hear Marina has reduced his asking price.

Fun fact marina can reduce the price of petrol in Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
TalabiAudu:

Ffs.

Marina is still underrated. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
RTSC:
As an aside, who else thimks marina gravnoskaia deserves a stature at stamford bridege.

She is better than any male negotiator in football today.

She is really using her female charms to overpower clubs.

£67 million as guaranteed payment for havertz minus add-ons after all the gra gra.

This one pass wetin weedtakerr dey take o

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Leicester quoted 80m
Marina made a deal of 45m + 5m
Bayer Leverkusen quoted from 110m to 100m
Marina made a deal of 62m + 8m

At least a 35% reduction in both. She really is indeed the queen of football. One guy said if she was a mother must ladies would get married, has she would negotiate the bride price down for her daughters and sons to seal the deal.

Let's appreciate what we have, if na woody na, him go offer 60m + 10m + 10m for Chilwell
and 80m + 20m + 10m for Havertz.

This one even turned Marina to wonder woman because she signed two German shepherds from Germany. Smh

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
Unlimited22:
I'm hearing Kai Havertz is leaving for £62m plus add-ons.

If that is true, Marina Granovskaia is clear of Iya Gbonkan.

This is true witchery.

Deal of the year I guess

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Once apon a time cry crystal palace be want make we buy Zaha for £80m shocked but today our testimony be say our God dey alive, Havertz dey enroute and him fee?? cheesy

Marina is making a new bid, everyone think say ma increase she wan increase the bid go grin.

It's good to be patient cool (except you're a manu fan cheesy)

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Beorn: 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
SyIvalord:
Lampard trying to unlock Kai Havertz and Timo Werner grin

[img]https://media1./images/8b0a77029e0a6fed83e4a040c448fb03/tenor.gif[/img]

LMAO. Craziest shît I've read this December. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timay(m): 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
I always knew this day will come for this Chelsea fans. Hyping their new signing when they've not kicked a ball was a risky venture. If they limited it to their thread only, most people won't even worry , but they decided to be twerking on other people thread because of new signing.

I don't pity Chelsea fans one bit, they deserve all the trolling they are currently getting as far as those signings are concerned cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
raumdeuter:

Class captain Sulele04 when will you report this guy for using an alternate moniker
If teacher ask class captain to write noise makers in class, class captain cannot write his name even if he his making noise.
so since i am the class captain i cant report myself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
Leyqute:

LooL. Yesterday’s beating rendered Airmark senseless. Dec. 26th. It was truly a Boxing Day.

The only person that is senseless here is you that was not concerned that his team lost at home to the same Arsenal but here jumping up like a lunatic because we lost an away match.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
Smellymouth:

He took out 15 arsenal players, he set up wernemighty, he dribbled 50 arsenal fans, to what end?

Did he give an assist? Did he win a penalty? Did he score a goal?

Baba , all na shakushaku dancing cheesy cheesy

[img]http://i./1P7X.gif[/img]

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
grin

Shout-out to Bikeman and Co. They won't let us rest with their Marquee Signings of the Season.

From we're winning the League, to we're definitely challenging for the Title, and finally to; let's pray we make Top 4...... LMFAO!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10631) (10632) (10633) (10634) (10635) (10636) (10637) ... (19447) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Emaprince, zeusis(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.