Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,663 members, 7,837,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10630187 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10811) (10812) (10813) (10814) (10815) (10816) (10817) ... (19280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
KingAlabi:

Loolss
We still dey wait for the concealing process grin grin
Na super glue?

Lol de opaks on these pages no be hia

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
postdigger:

Oga rest na sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
timbros:

That is the point I'm trying to make.

Lampard doesn't have the experience Arteta has. 3 years as an assistant to one of the best coaches around is a lot of experience.

Let Lampard just do his thing. He is intelligent. I'm sure he will get better and better. Comparing him with other coaches here and there will only make us more impatient. The next thing you will see is #LampardOut.

Klopp needed 4 to 5 years coupled with signings to mould the all conquering squad he has now. We should also give Lampard time.

Baba timbros with the L, past, future and present

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
KingAlabi:

You say wetin?
What will your sacking OGS based on cheesy

All the times y'all have been shouting Ole Out, what were you basing those clamours on?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
timbros:

We will certainly raise the bar next season

But comparing Lampard to Arteta in their first season isn't fair to Lampard at all.

Look at the squad Arteta inherited and Lampard's.

Conversely, Lampard delivered UCL football next season. Same can't be said for Arteta.

N.B: Arteta get experience pass Lampard for coaching so him no be 'small boy'.

Which season

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ma nigga don finish work with BlueFilm

Na timbros e wan start.

Lol.

Ayam enjoying this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
Re Lampard. Wow. I was critical of him at some stage but didn't see this coming, not this season.

Thinking about it, my guess is that he was hired just to see the club through the transfer ban period and board may have felt Lampard could potentially be able to do the job full time by finishing in the top 4.

The 200 million expenditure changed the dynamics and must have increased the pressure on Lampard, who found himself unequipped for the job, not with the constant experiments and uninspired performances. Goodluck to him on his next job.

So you guys say it's Tuchel next?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
timbros:

How is Arteta and Lampard mates?

Did Lampard have the luxury of working with one of the best coaches in the world for 3 years? Do you know the wealth of experience Arteta must have got in Man City? Did Lampard get such foundation as a coach?

Make una try to dey limit the kind nonsense wey una dey type here na...

See self-service for Lampard lipsrsealed embarassed

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
Segedinho:

No mind them

People will just open their mouth just to talk without taking things into consideration.

Blaming lampard for xterday game is just being careless.

We played very well till d mistakes

had good chances n still played better.

Some deficiency was spotted n covered up in d 2nd half n we pinned them to to thier half.

People are just busy typing even after they knew we are short of first team players.

We had a very good game last night,there was no head down even after 3

The mentality n belief was there.

Silva n Chris were good except those mistakes.

Not playing odoi was a very good decision cos he has been a mess who needed to redeem himself.

I wonder how people watch matches self.

Bring back Lampard cry cry

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
sod09:

Apart from winning transfer market what trophy did Tony pulis jnr give you to compare him with ancelotti undecided
I'm not comparing them I'm just letting you know that sacking a coach doesn't mean the coach is a dross
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
timbros:
Lampard stubborn Lampard stubborn but na 3 academy players give us this draw...

The impatience here is unbelievable!

Patience ozorkwor dc grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
Lots of edited posts. I'm done Abeg sad angry

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
Damn.. My man Frank Lampard is gone cry cry...

I pray he still makes it at the top and does not end up like the average English manager that battles relegation every season.

100% support for Tuchel.. Hope he brings out the best in these boys

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
sod09:

Welcome back bro grin cheesy grin

Thanks boss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
BlueMann:

Oga rest na sad

No peace for the wicked.

You go sufferrrrrrr grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
sod09:

Very simple Tony pulis v2.0 was sacked for blowing 200m
The board got Pepe for Emery, Arteta is faultless for getting William for free because the board couldn't buy players.

It doesn't matter if Pepe was signed under Emery or Arteta. Chelsea board would have pressured Arteta to make good their investment in Pepe. Like I said, Chelsea board believe in getting value from their flops no matter how useless and will put pressure on managers to get value out of wasted money. That's how they kept Torres for 4 years and put pressure on managers to get value out of him despite him being a failed project. That was the sole reason they hired Benitez.

Kepa plus Havertz plus Werner is £200m worth of investment going to waste. As soon as he suffered a slump in form, they were going to make sure they brought someone that they hope could recover their failed investments.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
postdigger:
You mean guys are retroactively editing their posts?

Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
User09:

It wasnt just about those 2 if recent reports are to be believed.

The board found his persistence in buying Declan Rice annoying and ridiculous. Also some of the players were starting to find him incompetent

Every flop with an opinion will add mouth when the manager is under pressure. From Kepa to Rudiger, they will all put forward their disgruntlement. Even Danny Drinkwater posted this after the sacking.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NextD18: 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ibime:

Every flop with an opinion will add mouth when the manager is under pressure. From Kepa to Rudiger, they will all put forward their disgruntlement. Even Danny Drinkwater posted this after the sacking.
He further posted

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
BlueMann:
MorrisKid is gone as well.

Shoutout to him for his services in developing our academy.

Gutted for Jody. Good long service to the club with the development of the youth sides.

Hope he finds something good in the future with Lamps.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
Lampard to celtic?.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
postdigger:

I hope the scummies paid you in full. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
Football players get away with a lot of things... Kepa should even be grateful Lampard is a nice guy another manager like mou won't even use him for cup games this season after his terrible performance last season.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
SyIvalord:
grin grin grin
Omo x4

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
Even when one was supporting Lampard he still brought the Chelsea Boathand, Rudiger to play against Leicester and that nailed him.

Anytime i get that opportunity of meeting him, i will ask him what made him use Rudiger in that match that later signed him off into oblivion.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
Creatrixity:

Thanks.

Woke up to see the pump. The charts looked like a smiley face.

Turns out I set the bar for my sell limit a little lower than I should have but still... a tidy sum.

All in all, can't complain grin

I closed my trade in BTC when it rallied today and got me back to break even. At one point last week I was down $1k on that position so just happy to escape. They are struggling to break that $34.5k resistance. I hope I won't regret it. It looks like Mara pumped a $10m purchase to get to $34k but there is little momentum to take them past $35k. E go pain me die if they go to my profit target of $37.2k but I don't want to take the downside risk after seeing bulls beaten back for an hour. Luckily my Etoro copies still put me ahead for the week by few hundred dollars.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
airmark:

I hope the scummies paid you in full. grin

My boss no be so na cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
BlueMann:

All the times y'all have been shouting Ole Out, what were you basing those clamours on?
Poor form

Next cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
hoopLA:

You mean guys are retroactively editing their posts?

Lol.

After licking Lampards foot o grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10811) (10812) (10813) (10814) (10815) (10816) (10817) ... (19280) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.