Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,034 members, 7,838,585 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10635139 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10813) (10814) (10815) (10816) (10817) (10818) (10819) ... (19285) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
As for me me Rafa Benitez I want .....at least I know from history what he can do and undo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ibime:

So he may say. There is nothing to gain in admitting
True. One cannot know his true intentions grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
hoopLA:

Fair enough.

Leave United out if your situation.

Thats all I ask.
Understandable,but your fellow united fans need to realise the ridiculousness of trolling chelsea for sacking a coach.Knowing fulky well that your coach would have been sacked a long time ago if he was at chelsea.Let's be honest with ourselves.
Who do you think are favorites to win the league this season?.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

BlueAngel444 is definitely somewhere right now crying to stupor...... LMFAO.
After years of disguising as a female,it transformed into BlueMann.

Na shape-shifting be the order here. If dem fit edit earlier posts, why can't they be Mercury men?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
Bunsenbun:
Understandable,but your fellow united fans need to realise the ridiculousness of trolling chelsea for sacking a coach.Knowing fulky well that your coach would have been sacked a long time ago if he was at chelsea.Let's be honest with ourselves.
You still persist in the hypothetical.

If I ask you to prove that statement,we'll be here till forever.
Cant speak for them.
They have their own minds.
The only thing I know is you get back what you give out.

Your people here have trolled Ole in the past,savagely and severely,so why are you suddenly acting skin burnt and butthurt if we troll your LLLLegend?

As per favorites I think the league is too close to call.

Anyone within 1-5 can still win it.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
Bunsenbun:

Isn't this a statement though? Ole would have been gone if he was a Chelsea manager. But he is probably going to win the league now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Dem don jam talk too much..... Cho cho cho no dey end well.
Abeg wey dat meme?

Where is Lana1 when you need him most?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
nateevs:

Isn't this a statement though? Ole would have been gone if he was a Chelsea manager. But he is probably going to win the league now.
Another hypothetical.
If.
Lol.

This sacking do some people strong thing.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
Why! Why!! Why!!! angry angry

Chelsea must rehire Lampard! angry

@ibime I hope say you dey take dis firing with “Obi Nkume”?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
I feel very bad meehn. This Chelsea board and the owner are all stupid.

Lack of patience will kill abrahmovic.

Arteta is still at arsenal with time given to him. Manure coach was having a very bad season and the board still gave him time, now look at them.

Chelsea board should have waited till the end of the season. As a matter of fact, Lampard should have been assured of the boards faith on him. That guy will eventually turn around our fortune.

They are now going for tuchel? The same dunderhead that didn't win anything of note with a star studded PSG. Just running around in circles. Signing coaches that were sacked by other top clubs.

With that breeze called havertz and his fraud of a brother ,Werner,....thunder fire all of una.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
hoopLA:

Another hypothetical.
If.
Lol.

This sacking do some people strong thing.
But thats not a lie. As a Chelsea manager, Ole would have been in the bin by now.

Its a pity Chelsea owner is a man with no patience

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
Emaprince:
But thats not a lie. As a Chelsea manager, Ole would have been in the bin by now.

Another one.

So pray,what are the odds of Ole being made Chelsea manager under Roman?

Let's start there.

Answer in 45 minutes on a foolscap size page.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
hoopLA:

Thats one way to view it.
Another could be that its easy to get points from teams around the league.
Thats how I'd view it.
City being the glaring outlier shows that they were levels above the rest of the league. And that was the highest peak in league history. There is no way to prove any other team would have topped the table ahead of that version of City
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
You take an extremely remote scenario and place it as an argument,just to feel good about yourself after your fave has been duly and rightfully sacked.
You go to town,thumping your chest like you actually have a point.

And it's the elders in here pushing this useless hypothetical.
Funny lot you have here.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
nateevs:

Apparently. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
hoopLA:
You take an extremely remote scenario and place it as an argument,just to feel good about yourself after your fave has been duly and rightfully sacked.

Funny lot you have here.

Fave?. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
hoopLA:

Cant speak for them.

Your people here have trolled Ole in the past,savagely and severely,so why are you suddenly acting skin burnt and butthurt if we troll your LLLLegend?

Ole has lost 4 semifinals, got knocked out of the UCL at the group stage. If you think you’ll win the PL this season, lol, then you don’t know the bottle job of a coach you have. His own exit is just a matter of when too.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
hoopLA:

Cant speak for them.

Chelsea's sack history already proves that point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
hoopLA:

Funny lot you have here.

What is the point you are making?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
BikeMan:
Ole has lost 4 semifinals, got knocked out of the UCL at the group stage. If you think you’ll win the PL this season, lol, then you don’t know the bottle job of a coach you have. His own exit is just a matter of when too.
I don't think United are sacking Olé anytime soon.Otherwise the champions league exit would have been the straw that broke the camel's back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
BikeMan:
For him to get sacked,he has to be hired,isn't it?

So what are the odds of him getting hired by Roman?

Answer that,then we will see
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
airmark:

Yes, they defeated Inter milan at San Siro 5-1 in what stunned everyone that time. Also, they didn't get knocked out shamefully home and away in the UCL like Man city of 2018. In fact it was an 87th minute lucky goal that knocked them out in the Quarter finals.

You can't be the best epl team ever and get disgraced out of UCL like that Man city team you were hyping.

The big teams in 2017/2018 were obviously on a decline and that gave City team that edge. Stop hyping them.
Lool of course leave out the fact that they lost the first leg 3-0 at home

Whether they were knocked out shamefully or respectfully is immaterial. They were the best team in England simple and the numbers back it up.

UCL and Europe have no correlation. I'm tired of repeating this. Madrid did a 3peat in the CL and you couldn't confidently call them the best team in Spain. Learn to separate the two

Were the big teams in decline in 2018/2019 too when City won 18 games in a row? And Liverpool were the only challengers? Yet City won a domestic treble. Would you call Liverpool the best team in England in 18/19
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Emaprince:

He has been patient enough.This is week what again?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
nateevs:

What is the point you are making?
Read my last response to Bikeman and Emaprince
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
A40:

Lool of course leave out the fact that they lost the first leg 3-0 at home

Whether they were knocked out shamefully or respectfully is immaterial. They were the best team in England simple and the numbers back it up.

UCL and Europe have no correlation. I'm tired of repeating this. Madrid did a 3peat in the CL and you couldn't confidently call them the best team in Spain. Learn to separate the two

Were the big teams in decline in 2018/2019 too when City won 18 games in a row? And Liverpool were the only challengers? Yet City won a domestic treble. Would you call Liverpool the best team in England in 18/19
City werw heads and shoulder above every other epl team in the league that seasonThe champions league is a different ball game on its own.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
Emaprince:
I feel very bad meehn. This Chelsea board and the owner are all stupid.

Lack of patience will kill abrahmovic.

Arteta is still at arsenal with time given to him. Manure coach was having a very bad season and the board still gave him time, now look at them.

Chelsea board should have waited till the end of the season. As a matter of fact, Lampard should have been assured of the boards faith on him. That guy will eventually turn around our fortune.

They are now going for tuchel? The same dunderhead that didn't win anything of note with a star studded PSG. Just running around in circles. Signing coaches that were sacked by other top clubs.

With that breeze called havertz and his fraud of a brother ,Werner,....thunder fire all of una.
Lack of patience?
Nah too much patiencw make Nigeria dey as e dey today. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
Roland17:
Why! Why!! Why!!! angry angry

Chelsea must rehire Lampard! angry

@ibime I hope say you dey take dis firing with “Obi Nkume”?

Wetin be Obi Nkume?

Well I said it here that Havertz wasn't a Lampard signing having read a detailed report into his transfer. As usual the board sign players that don't fit into the need of the team and ask the manager to gel them no matter how haphazard the collection is. You want to play a lazy AM but have no solid defensive midfield to carry him. This once again is the board chasing after their bad transfer decisions, same way they did with Torres.

As per transfers, I only blame Lampard for being blind to Hojberg since Declan Rice was out of reach. That was first name on my mind all summer.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
hoopLA:

Read my last response to Bikeman and Emaprince

That's a ridiculous response.

A bunch of Chelsea fans are expressing frustration at the firing of Frank and using Ole's situation to express how quickly things can turn around when a little bit of patience is applied....and your response is 'he has to be hired first to be fired'?

What the hell you talking about?

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
airmark:
Even when one was supporting Lampard he still brought the Chelsea Boathand, Rudiger to play against Leicester and that nailed him.

Anytime i get that opportunity of meeting him, i will ask him what made him use Rudiger in that match that later signed him off into oblivion.

You can see that the board rated Rudiger and were pressuring Lampard to play him even while Lampard was trying to get rid of him. Maybe that was him saying oya make una enjoy Una Rudiger

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
Frankie gone?

Great! Now the team can sit back and gel with relaxed minds grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
nateevs:

That's a ridiculous response.

A bunch of Chelsea fans are expressing frustration at the firing of Frank and using Ole's situation to express how quickly things can turn around when a little bit of patience is applied....and your response is 'he has to be hired first to be fired'?

What the hell you talking about?

And it is even more ridiculous to put Ole in Lampard’s place.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
Thomas Tuchel is shite, ok go and support Lampard in Lincoln City cheesy

�� Highest points-per-game ratio of all BVB coaches.
�� Highest win percentage in Ligue 1 history
�� Highest average points per game in Ligue 1 history

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10813) (10814) (10815) (10816) (10817) (10818) (10819) ... (19285) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lordfalcao(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.