Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,376 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10637636 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10812) (10813) (10814) (10815) (10816) (10817) (10818) ... (19287) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
runtime:
Lampard to celtic?.

E no go bad. He should go somewhere with a lot less pressure.

Anyhow you look at it, he has certainly gained useful experience from these past 18 months.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
hoopLA:

Na super glue?

Lol de opaks on these pages no be hia
grin
Airmark the Lord of the oceans speaking oceanic

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
EarlRagnar2:

Football players get away with a lot of things... Kepa should even be grateful Lampard is a nice guy another manager like mou won't even use him for cup games this season after his terrible performance last season.

Facts. Unfortunately you can't sack a whole team or a large number of players, but a manager is just one person.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
The worse thing is that blueangel444 dey login constantly

To much LLLL don chase am enter wilderness grin cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
grin

Is it true Time Machine don test run for this Thread? Postdigger accused una of re-writing the Past.... LMFAO!

Didn't know Jonas and Marthas full this Thread.

Dark Time.

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Is it true Time Machine don test run for this Thread? Postdigger accused una of re-writing the Past.... LMFAO!

Dark Time.
That's why they are shekpites

Never trust worthy grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
grin

BlueAngel444 is definitely somewhere right now crying to stupor...... LMFAO.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
airmark:
Even when one was supporting Lampard he still brought the Chelsea Boathand, Rudiger to play against Leicester and that nailed him.

Anytime i get that opportunity of meeting him, i will ask him what made him use Rudiger in that match that later signed him off into oblivion.
Rudiger ain't going no where, Tuchel
is a huge fan.
#TuchelOut.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
KingAlabi:

That's why they are shekpites

Never trust worthy grin grin

grin

This one off me.... LMFAO!
At least Airmark did see last Lamps Match with relaxed Mind.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
A Club like Burnley should please Hire Lampard.

I want him to remain in the EPL

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
grin

We'll see Magic Tueh gonna perform with fellow German Frauds.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Dark Time.
Lol boys no want embarrassment. grin cheesy cheesy
Guys if you can't stand with your post even till eternity then don't even post it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nezzjnr:
A Club like Burnley should please Hire Lampard.

I want him to remain in the EPL

Nah.... He should hang in there for Crystal Palace Job. Roy won't be there for long.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
Tuchel is already in london, he will be announced after today's training with the squad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
pamcode:
Lol boys no want embarrassment. grin cheesy cheesy
Guys if you can't stand with your post even till eternity then don't even post it.

grin

Dem don jam talk too much..... Cho cho cho no dey end well.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
Oasis007:

Nah.... He should hang in there for Crystal Palace Job. Roy won't be there for long.
That would be nice den

I want to see him being up against his former side cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Dark Time.

No jokes o, some post I just dey see full stop, or another comments that doesn't correlate with the mentions. grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
postdigger:

No jokes o, some post I just dey see full stop, or another comments that doesn't correlate with the mentions. grin

grin

Share am here jhoor, make we know those who don change their Pasts.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
Beorn:
This is a sad day for all fans of this club worldwide. As a fan of this club, I'm gutted and disgusted at the sacking of our best coach in years.

Lampard has been our best coach in a decade. Despite the transfer ban, he won against the likes of Pep, Klopp, Mourinho and winning the when-it-mattered-the-most trophy against Ole. Against all odds he achieved UCL qualification and was on course to win the league and/or UCL if not for this sack. Few points separates his team from top 4 and with a little bit of patience, he'd have won the league coz he's the best manager out there.

It's not his fault that the German musician, WerneMighty; the German Houdoni, Furadvertz and the American yahoo boy, Foolisic, conspired to drop disasterclass week after week leading this team to lose matches. It's not his fault that Rudiger wore Timbaland boot instead of football boots. How is it his fault that Cho Cho Cho scammed the club using Bayern to collect wages only to carry hoelosho upandan and disappear in matches? Can you blame super Frankie for WerneMighty missing sitters and Pks that my grandmom would score or Kai Kai becoming world-class only against farmers and blacksmiths? Lampard did his best despite having Jogginhoe, an expired France wrestler and a Croatian Ozil in his midfield. The less said about Kepa the better, because I might be angry to use the towel of the goal-swallower, Mendy, to flog him.

Lampard is a legend and didn't deserve this sack. I hope Tuchel performs worse than him so he'd be sacked and Lampard brought back because he's our version of Alex Ferguson.

Lampard we love you but the sack loves you more. Adieu legend, you maybe gone, but your summer fraud signings lives on.
who Dy type this nonsense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
lordfalcao:
who Dy type this nonsense
A TRUE CHELSHIT FAN, JUST LIKE ME TOO. angry

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HitlerGaddafi: 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
Beorn:
This is a sad day for all fans of this club worldwide. As a fan of this club, I'm gutted and disgusted at the sacking of our best coach in years.

[b][/b]Lampard has been our best coach in a decade. Despite the transfer ban, he won against the likes of Pep, Klopp, Mourinho and winning the when-it-mattered-the-most trophy against Ole. Against all odds he achieved UCL qualification and was on course to win the league and/or UCL if not for this sack. Few points separates his team from top 4 and with a little bit of patience, he'd have won the league coz he's the best manager out there.

It's not his fault that the German musician, WerneMighty; the German Houdoni, Furadvertz and the American yahoo boy, Foolisic, conspired to drop disasterclass week after week leading this team to lose matches. It's not his fault that Rudiger wore Timbaland boot instead of football boots. How is it his fault that Cho Cho Cho scammed the club using Bayern to collect wages only to carry hoelosho upandan and disappear in matches? Can you blame super Frankie for WerneMighty missing sitters and Pks that my grandmom would score or Kai Kai becoming world-class only against farmers and blacksmiths? Lampard did his best despite having Jogginhoe, an expired France wrestler and a Croatian Ozil in his midfield. The less said about Kepa the better, because I might be angry to use the towel of the goal-swallower, Mendy, to flog him.

Lampard is a legend and didn't deserve this sack. I hope Tuchel performs worse than him so he'd be sacked and Lampard brought back because he's our version of Alex Ferguson.

Lampard we love you but the sack loves you more. Adieu legend, you maybe gone, but your summer fraud signings lives on.
Very dumb.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
Abi they are scared he will kidnap Mason Mount? grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
Why are United Fans Trolling us for sacking our coach?.If Lampard did the disaster class Olé commited in the Ucl,he would have been kicked out long ago. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
postdigger:

After licking Lampards foot o grin
You don minit

O di egwu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 5:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ibime:

Every flop with an opinion will add mouth when the manager is under pressure. From Kepa to Rudiger, they will all put forward their disgruntlement. Even Danny Drinkwater posted this after the sacking.
Danny Drinkwater actually said that post had nothing to do with Lampard’s sack. He admitted the timing of the post was very bad though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 5:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
Bunsenbun:
Why are United Fans Trolling us for sacking our coach?.If Lampard did the disaster class Olé commited in the Ucl,he would have been kicked out long
ago. grin grin
Lol.
If...

Hypothetical argument is why many don't take most of you seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
KingAlabi:

A TRUE CHELSHIT FAN, JUST LIKE ME TOO. angry
any way I didn't bother to read further when he said lampard has been our best coach in ages
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
postdigger:

Oasis007:
grin

Dark Time.

Omo.

E ahock me as Avengers Endgame come dey play out for here.

Wetin Iron man no go see for Marvel?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
hoopLA:

Lol.
If...

Hypothetical argument is why many don't take most of you seriously.
My point is we should all stop acting like we did not see the sack coming.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
SyIvalord:
Danny Drinkwater actually said that post had nothing to do with Lampard’s sack. He admitted the timing of the post was very bad though.

So he may say. There is nothing to gain in admitting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
Bunsenbun:
My point is we should all stop acting like we did not see the sack coming.
Fair enough.

Leave United out if your situation.

Thats all I ask.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

Very dumb.
How does being a legend change the fact that chelsea under his coaching experience has been poor. grin.

Do we like lampard more than Roman?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10812) (10813) (10814) (10815) (10816) (10817) (10818) ... (19287) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Segedinho(m), TradingGod and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.