Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10595610 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11200) (11201) (11202) (11203) (11204) (11205) (11206) ... (19241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
BikeMan:
Airmark, you remember how Raumdeuter was parading one useless picture back then. This one is so befitting after a proper schooling.

grin grin grin

I don't want to chase Raumdeuter away until after Chelsea win UCL.

The Ls keep hitting his bald head weekly.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
thorrvik55:

Airmark check ur mail cheesy cheesy

I lost its password since.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
Raumdeuter, see what PSG has done wink

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BillionaireN: 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
ShadowCracker:
Pulisic is back cheesygrincheesy.
Mtceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
I dey pity Messi sha

Dem just dey waste e efforts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ibime:
Chei. Offside.

Airmark for burn down this thread tonight.

It really pained me. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
nihilistjnr:

You can tell the ones watching the game by using binoculars to spy on the viewing centre across the street.

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
Chelsea snuffed the breath outta City.
They literally had zero attack.

Debruyne disappeared

Even raumdeuter disappeared

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
Shelfield united relegated
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
MorataFC:
Shelfield united relegated

Too bad. From competing for a Europa League ticket, to relegation.

They had it coming sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
BillionaireN:
These ppl never cease to amaze me, I will come back by 7:30 today after man city don whoop your ass.

How far?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
thorrvik55:

Reece James does not cross often cos dats the gameplan.. Wots the point of spamming the ball into the opponents 18 when u have short man Werner up front?
na tall people dey finish off kdb crosses?

My point is, James' attacking games has become poor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
Greatihex:

KDB plays at the center of the park, James doesn’t.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
Thomas Tuchel speaking to Chelsea's in-house media:

“I strongly believe that some clubs have this aura and this energy to be in finals, and Chelsea obviously has it. If you're at a club that is regularly in finals you feel it."

https://twitter.com/AdamNewson/status/1383516507829796880

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
Greatihex:

Comparing De Bruyne's eye for a pass to James?? Lol grin grin
Debruyne that would drop the ball at ur feet and all u need to do is stretch leg and it's a goal??

How many crosses does Chillwell, Odoi, Alonso put in per game?

James is best suited as a RB and not a WB

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 11:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
Havertz10:
The way una dey treat werner

God forbid useless fans
of all Chelsea flops (strikers) , Morata, Ba, Pato, Remy, Bats, Hugainz Falcao, Werner is the best flop. if he isn't scoring, he will assist or win vital Penalties

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 1:40am On Apr 18, 2021
Lordemperoris100:
of all Chelsea flops (strikers) , Morata, Ba, Pato, Remy, Bats, Hugainz Falcao, Werner is the best flop. if he isn't scoring, he will assist or win vital Penalties
Lol.. Most of the guys in ur list were not brought in to be First Choice strikers sha.. Jus sayin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 4:33am On Apr 18, 2021
Lordemperoris100:

For someone in a bad patch, he's got 10 goals, 12 assist and 7 penalty contribution - 29 goal contributions

Just need to start scoring those 1 on 1's
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 5:39am On Apr 18, 2021
If chelsea win ucl, then mount should be in contention for balon d'or.

English media needs to start planting this seed already.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 6:38am On Apr 18, 2021
User09:

For someone in a bad patch, he's got 10 goals, 12 assist and 7 penalty contribution - 29 goal contributions

While missing over 20 clear cut chances in between. I like Timo but if you lot would continue to rubbish Tammy for all his efforts, Werner deserves some stick as well.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 6:40am On Apr 18, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
If chelsea win ucl, then mount should be in contention for balon d'or already.

grin grin
You're sarcastic .. its too early for that. Let's continue to support & hope he gets better and improve the creative aspect of his game.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 6:45am On Apr 18, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
If chelsea win ucl, then mount should be in contention for balon d'or already.

I want to squash this euphoric wishful thinking, even though some would call me a hater for it due to low understanding.

Has Mount been the only influential performer for Chelsea since TT took over? At some point, it was Kovacic, other time it was Kante, even Christensen too. Mount has performed brilliantly but can we honestly say that his influence is the cornerstone to our form?

That prestigious award has been won by uniquely influential performers. Those if you take away from the team would have a significant impact. Messi is influential for Barca, Ronaldo for juve, Neymar and Mbappe for Paris, LUKAKU for Inter. Take away these gentlemen's contribution and see where there clubs would be. Mount is nowhere near them and even more certainly, no where near the Balon d' or.

If the award most go to someone at Chelsea, then they should kindly hand it over to Thomas Tuchel. He is the most influential person at Chelsea by a million miles - a thing Lampard cannot identify with.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:02am On Apr 18, 2021
BikeMan:
KDB plays at the center of the park, James doesn’t.
Now, this is funny.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:22am On Apr 18, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

grin grin
Your sarcasm is unattractive... its too early for that. Let's continue to support & hope he gets better and improve the creative aspect of his game.
nope. Not sarcasm actually. how is it early though?

I said balon d'or shout, I didn't say winning it.

Best player from champions League winning team should be in atleast top 3. That way other great players would want to join Chelsea if they have ambition of winning balon d'or

That's what Perez has been doing. That's why players with ambition of winning balon d'or want to join Madrid.

We can still remember Perez calling balon d'or for benzema after ronaldo and media ran with the idea.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:26am On Apr 18, 2021
swiz123:

I want to squash this euphoric wishful thinking, even though some would call me a hater for it due to low understanding.

Has Mount been the only influential performer for Chelsea since TT took over? At some point, it was Kovacic, other time it was Kante, even Christensen too. Mount has performed brilliantly but can we honestly say that his influence is the cornerstone to our form?

That prestigious award has been won by uniquely influential performers. Those if you take away from the team would have a significant impact. Messi is influential for Barca, Ronaldo for juve, Neymar and Mbappe for Paris, LUKAKU for Inter. Take away these gentlemen's contribution and see where there clubs would be. Mount is nowhere near them and even more certainly, no where near the Balon d' or.

If the award most go to someone at Chelsea, then they should kindly hand it over to Thomas Tuchel. He is the most influential person at Chelsea by a million miles - a thing Lampard cannot identify with.
mount is the most consistent player and 1 of the most influential player in Chelsea this season.

Tuchel will win manager of the year if he wins champions League.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:39am On Apr 18, 2021
User09:

It's not 29 goal contributions. It's just 22. I believe some of the penalties he won that were converted were counted amongst his assists.

Three to four of the penalties he won were converted, so they're counted amongst his total.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:43am On Apr 18, 2021
Mount with his championship level contributions
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:44am On Apr 18, 2021
Lordemperoris100:
remind them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:52am On Apr 18, 2021
BlueMann:

It's not 29 goal contributions. It's just 22. I believe some of the penalties he won that were converted were counted amongst his assists.

Three to four of the penalties he won were converted, so they're counted amongst his total.
No.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:05am On Apr 18, 2021
Unlimited22:

No.

So he has like 12 direct assists, plus seven goals which were scored via penalties won?

Don't forget that not all the penalties he won were converted.

Make I go check sha.

Modified: I checked and I'm correct. Its 22G/A. Seven penalties won is another stat on it's own.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:27am On Apr 18, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
mount is the most consistent player and 1 of the most influential player in Chelsea this season.

Tuchel will win manager of the year if he wins champions League.
Louder!!

And he didn’t cost us 70m+ from Bayer Leverkusen, he isn’t lazy, he’s not a liability, he can play anywhere and perform so well.

Preach bruv!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:31am On Apr 18, 2021
I think Tuchel know the ability of his players and the match they should be part of.

Wasn’t surprised he benched Harvertz against City, and I won’t be surprised either if he bench him against Madrid.

Imagine Harvertz vs Ramos/Varane?? An eyesore!

Some games require energy, hardwork, fastness and agility.

Thou Jorginho lack some of those qualities and still getting played, I think it’s because he’s a genius in what he[Jorg] knows how to do.

Just be good in doing something(s) as a footballer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11200) (11201) (11202) (11203) (11204) (11205) (11206) ... (19241) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.