Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10676400 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11201) (11202) (11203) (11204) (11205) (11206) (11207) ... (19323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:46am On Apr 18, 2021
donstan18:
I think Tuchel know the ability of his players and the match they should be part of.

Wasn’t surprised he benched Harvertz against City, and I won’t be surprised either if he bench him against Madrid.

Imagine Harvertz vs Ramos/Varane?? An eyesore!

Some games require energy, hardwork, fastness and agility.

Thou Jorginho lack some of those qualities and still getting played, I think it’s because he’s a genius in what he[Jorg] knows how to do.

Just be good in doing something(s) as a footballer.
only you dey drop comment

Only you dey contradict yourself and argue with yourself inside the same comment

At least you can't say that havertz isnt talented

Sterling today cant start for city anymore, cause pep has seen what I have always seen, british players arent talented, they can be efficient at certain things but to break into the next level of footballing pedigree requires pure talent.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 9:12am On Apr 18, 2021
Havertz10:

Only you dey contradict yourself and argue with yourself inside the same comment

Sterling today cant start for city anymore, cause pep has seen what I have always seen, british players arent talented, they can be efficient at certain things but to break into the next level of footballing pedigree requires pure talent.

Some folks here didn't want Pep subbing Folden in.... Like they were afraid of the boy. I sat down to ask myself, would a City fan be afraid of Mount?

I reasoned so hard to know why... Does it mean that Folden is better than Mount? It was not until this morning that it came to me -- Mount does not have a lethal attribute.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:14am On Apr 18, 2021
Havertz10:

Coming from someone who supports a media hyped German fraud.
British players aren't talented, yet Frank Lampard & David Beckham were amongst the top 2 footballers at a time. Micheal Owen won the European footballer of the year at a time when other leagues had array of super talents.
Since you've been watching Kai Havertz at Chelsea, show me a clip or refer me to his moment of brilliance, where he either took out an opposition player cleanly to the applause of the viewers or gave a beautiful weighted pass for any of his teammates.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:17am On Apr 18, 2021
BlueMann:

So he has like 12 direct assists, plus seven goals which were scored via penalties won?

Don't forget that not all the penalties he won were converted.

Make I go check sha.

Modified: I checked and I'm correct. Its 22G/A. Seven penalties won is another stat on it's own.
That's what I'm saying. 10 g 12 a 7 penalties.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:25am On Apr 18, 2021
Havertz10:

What is Harvertz good at?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:37am On Apr 18, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Since you've been watching Kai Havertz at Chelsea, show me a clip or refer me to his moment of brilliance, where he either took out an opposition player cleanly to the applause of the viewers or gave a beautiful weighted pass for any of his teammates.

you forget say I no dey go church

I get all the receipts

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:39am On Apr 18, 2021
Havertz10:
you forget say I no dey go church

I get all the receipts

Nice one but Mason Mount do this almost all the time. You guys don't give him credit for it.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:42am On Apr 18, 2021
swiz123:

Some folks here didn't want Pep subbing Folden in.... Like they were afraid of the boy. I sat down to ask myself, would a City fan be afraid of Mount?

I reasoned so hard to know why... Does it mean that Folden is better than Mount? It was not until this morning that it came to me -- Mount does not have a lethal attribute.

Says someone who can't coach a 5aside team.
A German coach rates him highly, he's getting the nod in the national team and the GOAT (Lionel Messi) is a huge fan. That's all that matters, not a sick joke of a fan who can't support one of his own.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:45am On Apr 18, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Nice one but this is not enough for £75m
This got me! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Says someone who can't coach a 5aside team.
A German coach rates him highly, he's getting the nod in the national team and the GOAT (Lionel Messi) is a huge fan. That's all that matters, not a sick joke of a fan who can't support one of his own.
messi opinion defines a player

Bojan is where today?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:50am On Apr 18, 2021
Unlimited22:

That's what I'm saying. 10 g 12 a 7 penalties.

Oh, okay. Thought you were disagreeing with my assertion.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:51am On Apr 18, 2021
donstan18:

This got me! grin grin
everything gets you

That's why someone that literally defines himself as nothing, dragged you on this thread till you started questioning your own existence
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:54am On Apr 18, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Nice one but Mason Mount do this almost all the time. You guys don't give him credit for it.
doing it with the aim to accomplish something is different from doing it aimlessly to feed sentimental buffoons

If havertz scored that, goal of the season, is any of mounts own significant?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:58am On Apr 18, 2021
donstan18:

What is Harvertz good at?
you think you know more than entire board rooms, staff, coaches and scouts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:04am On Apr 18, 2021
Havertz10:
everything gets you

That's why someone that literally defines himself as nothing, dragged you on this thread till you started questioning your own existence
Jude it’ll be a welcome development for us to go that “Dragging” route.

Them no even born you well to repeat this rubbish you just did now. grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:04am On Apr 18, 2021
Havertz10:
doing it with the aim to accomplish something is different from doing it aimlessly to feed sentimental buffoons

So when Mount left Sanusi on his backside and scored this clever goal which proved to be vital to us qualifying for the semis, he was doing it aimlessly to feed sentimental buffoons abi?

[img]https:///media/4-07-2021/l49kFz.gif[/img]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:06am On Apr 18, 2021
BlueMann:

So when Mount left Sanusi on his backside and scored this clever goal which proved to be vital to us qualifying for the semis, he was doing it aimlessly to feed sentimental buffoons abi?

[img]https:///media/4-07-2021/l49kFz.gif[/img]
mount didn't do anything there

It was the speed of the ball that beat the man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:07am On Apr 18, 2021
Havertz10:
you think you know more than entire board rooms, staff, coaches and scouts

And you know more than Lampard, Southgate and Tuchel abi

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:07am On Apr 18, 2021
Havertz10:

Mad oooo cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:08am On Apr 18, 2021
donstan18:

Another round of vayolence this morning? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2021
donstan18:

who is jude?

Online dragging affects who? Me?

Be like say you be novice

Dem drag you, drag your family join, you still dey here dey dare guyman in 2021, with kindergarten threats like " dem no born you well" cheesy mugu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:15am On Apr 18, 2021
From this..
Havertz10:
everything gets you

Then this?
Havertz10:
who is jude?

Online dragging affects who? Me?

Be like say you be novice

Dem drag you, drag your family join, you still dey here dey dare guyman in 2021, with kindergarten threats like " dem no born you well" cheesy mugu
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Small ginger, you’ve started questioning your existence.

You are not Jude again? cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:16am On Apr 18, 2021
Silva saying a prayer when City were pressing in the final moments of the game yesterday.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:24am On Apr 18, 2021
Hazard will indeed be fit for the reunion.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:26am On Apr 18, 2021
donstan18:
From this..

Then this?
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Small ginger, you’ve started questioning your existence.

You are not Jude again? cheesy
this guy is too smart abeg

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:26am On Apr 18, 2021
BlueMann:
Silva saying a prayer when City were pressing in the final moments of the game yesterday.
contract renewal grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Saddamochieng00(m): 10:28am On Apr 18, 2021
Totally unrelated but this came out 7 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK97wFQL8Uw

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:29am On Apr 18, 2021
Havertz10:
this guy is too smart abeg
We understand cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2021
Havertz10:

A lot of them. Go to YouTube videos and see decent scoring chances this guy has created.
If not for the deep-seated hate you have toward this guy, you will know that he's a good player, who will get better under the tutelage of Tuchel.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2021
Raumdeuter, if Silva didn't play yesterday, you'd have said his absence is the reason Chelsea won but no, he played and did excellently well because he was tasked with keeping Jesus at bay and it did it exceptionally well...A little credit should do.

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:32am On Apr 18, 2021
BlueMann:

Mad oooo cheesy
position of the player before the ball was played

Watch it, look at the ball

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:33am On Apr 18, 2021
Havertz10:

This just confirm to me that you are a troll.
How can a real Chelsea fan say this?

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (11201) (11202) (11203) (11204) (11205) (11206) (11207) ... (19323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, Ukobi, PDPGuy, codeb(m), rooftops, zeusis(m), RevFrEbuka(m), Leyqute(m), Trevor012(m), NinjaMetahuman, lordfalcao(m), Sulele04(m), raumdeuter, A40(m), popizaino(m), Android17, Colson(m), sod09(m), Silentgroper(m), Datakey, EmmanuelScott1(m), hensben(m) and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.