Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,606 members, 7,847,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10674883 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11202) (11203) (11204) (11205) (11206) (11207) (11208) ... (19320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:36am On Apr 18, 2021
Havertz10:
you think you know more than entire board rooms, staff, coaches and scouts

Oga, stop this jargon.
They board are the one imposing Havertz on Tuchel. Left for that man, he will rather have him come in 10-20mins to fill the numbers.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:39am On Apr 18, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Oga, stop this jargon.
They board are the one imposing Havertz on Tuchel. Left for that man, he will rather have him come in 10-20mins to fill the numbers.
were you in the board room when the forcing happened?

You cook shittt up and call me a troll

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:39am On Apr 18, 2021
BlueMann:
Silva saying a prayer when City were pressing in the final moments of the game yesterday.
He came to the right club I think, thou he’s aging and hasn’t been that effective like before, but I think he came to a trophy winning club.

Na why e dey pain me say that German fraud fit win something despite being a waste and useless to the team.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:41am On Apr 18, 2021
Havertz10:
were you in the board room when the forcing happened?

You cook shittt up and call me a troll

I didn't cook up any shit, there was a report here few months back, that revealed the board's plan of foisting Havertz on the coach and its playing out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:42am On Apr 18, 2021
BlueMann:

And you know more than Lampard, Southgate and Tuchel abi

Don't put Lampfraud and Tuchel in the same sentence. Lampard never subbed Mount off even when it was obvious that he was having a bad day. Mount played all matches like he was his demi-god; little surprise we were knocked out of the Carabao, languishing in 8th position and looking hopeless to face Atletico.

Mount plays better now Knowing that he has serious competitions in the team. Something which was alien to him during Lampfraud's reign. All players know they have competitions which makes them strive to improve. That is the Tuchel's effect.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:44am On Apr 18, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

I didn't cook up any shit, there was a report here few months back, that revealed the board's plan of foisting Havertz on the coach and its playing out.
there was a report that roman wants to sell the club

All reports are true when the narrative suits your agenda
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:59am On Apr 18, 2021
swiz123:

Some folks here didn't want Pep subbing Folden in.... Like they were afraid of the boy. I sat down to ask myself, would a City fan be afraid of Mount?

I reasoned so hard to know why... Does it mean that Folden is better than Mount? It was not until this morning that it came to me -- Mount does not have a lethal attribute.
I think you guys should locate your WhatsApp group and discuss this better.

That way, no body will argue with you.

In here, we will always remind you that Mount is our best player by a mile. TT thinks the same way.

Get back to your WhatsApp group you mount haters

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:00am On Apr 18, 2021
BlueMann:
Hazard will indeed be fit for the reunion.

I rebuke it......I pray he will be down with a slight malaria or fever till the tie is over.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:08am On Apr 18, 2021
Emaprince:
I think you guys should locate your WhatsApp group and discuss this better.

That way, no body will argue with you.

In here, we will always remind you that Mount is our best player by a mile. TT thinks the same way.

Get back to your WhatsApp group you mount haters
The earlier they understand this the better for them.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:10am On Apr 18, 2021
swiz123:

Don't put Lampfraud and Tuchel in the same sentence. Lampard never subbed Mount off even when it was obvious that he was having a bad day. Mount played all matches like he was his demi-god; little surprise we were knocked out of the Carabao, languishing in 8th position and looking hopeless to face Atletico.

Mount plays better now Knowing that he has serious competitions in the team. Something which was alien to him during Lampfraud's reign. All players know they have competitions which makes them strive to improve. That is the Tuchel's effect.

But Tuchel DOES play him, and he plays him regularly. Some of you predicted that Tuchel's arrival would mark the beginning of the end of Mount at Chelsea, but alas, he continues to play regularly, and has even raised his game. What's more, Tuchel made him captain in an FA cup QF game, despite there being more senior players in the pitch.

Does than not prove that Tuchel rates him? If he truly were talentless and brainless, would TT not have frozen him out of the squad? Isn't it clear that TT sees his quality?

Is that not the bone of contention?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:24am On Apr 18, 2021
BlueMann:

But Tuchel DOES play him, and he plays him regularly. Some of you predicted that Tuchel's arrival would mark the beginning of the end of Mount at Chelsea, but alas, he continues to play regularly, and has even raised his game. What's more, Tuchel made him captain in an FA cup QF game, despite there being more senior players in the pitch.

Does than not prove that Tuchel rates him? If he truly were talentless and brainless, would TT not have frozen him out of the squad? Isn't it clear that TT sees his quality?

66 mins captain cheesy

Havertz was captain of a team in German first division at 20
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 11:41am On Apr 18, 2021
BlueMann:

It's not 29 goal contributions. It's just 22. I believe some of the penalties he won that were converted were counted amongst his assists.

Three to four of the penalties he won were converted, so they're counted amongst his total.

Penalties won are not counted as assist. Only on FPL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:52am On Apr 18, 2021
Havertz10:
66 mins captain cheesy

But the way una dey shout this mount no get talent, someone will think TT will give him the Abraham effect. But Alas, I think he's the one that has the most minutes under TT same as Lampard.

Make una agree say una goof for Mount matter. E hard?? grin

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
User09:

Penalties won are not counted as assist. Only on FPL

Maybe not officially. But those penalties he won that were converted by Jorginho ARE among the 12 assists he has garnered this season.

You can do your research and see for yourself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
Havertz10:
66 mins captain cheesy

You're laughable at this point. No offense sir.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
BlueMann:

Is there a single player who has this experience?

TT likes his front 3 counter pressing - an ability Mason is quite good at. In the long term however, He'll have to do more in the forward lines and that's when his true levels will start to show.

We've been down this road before
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jodera:
But the way una dey shout this mount no get talent, someone will think TT will give him the Abraham effect. But Alas, I think he's the one that has the most minutes under TT same as Lampard.

Make una agree say una goof for Mount matter. E hard?? grin

Not true. He's not even Top 3
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
Sarri's son.

Lampard's son.

Tuchel's boys.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
User09:

Is there a single player who has this experience?

TT likes his front 3 counter pressing - an ability Mason is quite good at. In the long term however, He'll have to do more in the forward lines and that's when his true levels will start to show.

We've been down this road before

Abraham na
At least Giroud is seeing small small minutes. Abraham just kak for one side. embarassed

And you're right about Mason needing to do more in the forward lines. Even the staunchest Mount fan would tell you he does need to improve his judgement and passing in the final third. I know I've said it before. It's not like we're making him out to be prime Lampard or KDB or something like that.

But he can, and will improve. Compare last season and this season, you'll see his improving all round. He's got the right attitude and a fantastic manager, which are ideal for his development.

And for God sakes, it's unfair to write him off as talentless or possessing zero creativity. He needs to work on it, but at least he's got the raw material (talent) to work on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
BlueMann:

Maybe not officially. But those penalties he won that were converted by Jorginho ARE among the 12 assists he has garnered this season.

You can do your research and see for yourself.
I doubt but let's count it Sha.

1 for Abraham vs Newcastle

1. For Mount

1. for Pulsic vs Leeds

1 for Kai Havertz vs Southampton

1 for Ziyech vs Atletico Madrid

1 for Ziyech vs Man City

1 for Kai Havertz vs Morecambe

1 for Mount vs West Brom

1 for Pulsic or Ziyech vs Kranodar

this is about 9, those u remembered and watched. he has 12 assisted minus penalties.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
Lordemperoris100:
I doubt but let's count it Sha.

1 for Abraham vs Newcastle

1. For Mount

1. for Pulsic vs Leeds

1 for Kai Havertz vs Southampton

1 for Ziyech vs Atletico Madrid

1 for Ziyech vs Man City

1 for Kai Havertz vs Morecambe

1 for Mount vs West Brom

1 for Pulsic or Ziyech vs Kranodar

this is about 9, those u remembered and watched. he has 12 assisted minus penalties.

Check Transfermarkt. He is listed as having 10 goals and 12 assists.

Look at the matches in detail. You would see that penalties won were counted as assists.

For example: Against Sheffield (we won 2-1), he is listed as having two assists. But one of the goals was scored by Jorginho from the spot. Werner won the penalty after being fouled by Ramsdale. But it was counted as an assist. Same thing against Brighton (3-1) and Spurs (1-0).

The site lists him as having 9 PL assists and 12 in total. But check the official PL site, and they listed Werner as having 6 assists, cos they don't take into account assists by virtue of penalties won.

He's won seven penalties. I think three were converted by Jorginho, two were missed by Jorginho while he scored and misses one himself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
swiz123:

Are you sure of the bolded?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
BlueMann:

Abraham na
At least Giroud is seeing small small minutes. Abraham just kak for one side. embarassed

And you're right about Mason needing to do more in the forward lines. Even the staunchest Mount fan would tell you he does need to improve his judgement and passing in the final third. I know I've said it before. It's not like we're making him out to be prime Lampard or KDB or something like that.

But he can, and will improve. Compare last season and this season, you'll see his improving all round. He's got the right attitude and a fantastic manager, which are ideal for his development.

And for God sakes, it's unfair to write him off as talentless or possessing zero creativity. He needs to work on it, but at least he's got the raw material (talent) to work on.

Abraham was injured and came back at very advanced stages in most of our competitions. TT says he'ld rather not lose the synergy we've built given how we've been gettin results in his absence

To be fair, I dont think TT rates him - 1, he's not the type of forward he likes ala a traditional 9.

2 - Abraham also gives me the vibe of someone who thinks he's arrived and isnt trying to do other things required of him. I dont get the feeling that he's doing what Tuchel asks of him. He's the only player who's been substituted twice at half time - that says something.

As for Mount - I agree he's a proper lad, constantly working hard and saying the right things; I just dont think he' elite level yet. Also, The hype is farcical and does not meet reality. Really galling that he cant even get criticized without people getting sensitive about the subject

To be honest he would have to deal with all the leftover talk from Lamps just as Jorginho did and still doing with Sarri
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
The vayolenz on the other side is unbelievable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
User09:

Abraham was injured and came back at very advanced stages in most of our competitions. TT says he'ld rather not lose the synergy we've built given how we've been gettin results in his absence

To be fair, I dont think TT rates him - 1, he's not the type of forward he likes ala a traditional 9.

2 - Abraham also gives me the vibe of someone who thinks he's arrived and isnt trying to do other things required of him. I dont get the feeling that he's doing what Tuchel asks of him. He's the only player who's been substituted twice at half time - that says something.

As for Mount - I agree he's a proper lad, constantly working hard and saying the right things; I just dont think he' elite level yet. Also, The hype is farcical and does not meet reality. Really galling that he cant even get criticized without people getting sensitive about the subject

To be honest he would have to deal with all the leftover talk from Lamps just as Jorginho did and still doing with Sarri

Hmmm...that your second highlighted point concerning Abraham seems to be a sentiment shared by many. Some have given the example of Chilwell, who was on the fringes at some point, but has worked his way back into the starting XI. Guess Abraham needs to do a lot more.

I just feel for the guy, considering he's somehow still our top scorer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
swiz123:

If they ask you to back this lie with money now you will go mute.

I don't know where all these disgraceful Chelsea fans emanated from.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
timbros:

Are you sure of the bolded?

Replied him before seeing this. Who brought all these insects to this section sef. angry

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
airmark:

Replied him before seeing this. Who brought all these insects to this section sef. angry

It's irritating to read most times.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
BlueMann:

No one can point to where I made such prediction.... Mount is not a bad player so I see no reason why he shouldn't play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
I need to watch Mbuyamba's game. I'm glad he is getting game time under his belt after a long time out injured.

We are currently winning Spurs 1-0 in PL2.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

This just confirm to me that you are a troll.
How can a real Chelsea fan say this?

You are too emotional. Go and watch the clip again, this time more objectively. That guy wanted to intercept Jorginho's pass.. He stretched his legs but he was beaten by the speed of the pass.

Mount took advantage of his mistake and did a half turn.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
swiz123:

You are too emotional. Go and watch the clip again, this time more objectively. That guy wanted to intercept Jorginho's pass.. He stretched his legs but he was beaten by the speed of the pass.

Mount took advantage of his mistake and did a half turn.

If Kai Havertz made that clever turn and scored with it, you won't come here and spill this crap.
I have watched that beautiful goal over & over again and my conclusion is that: Jog-in-ho created a space and Mason's instant decision and sharp movement cleverly deceived his marker and score a beautiful goal.

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (11202) (11203) (11204) (11205) (11206) (11207) (11208) ... (19320) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DynamoDeGreat, A40(m), Rarre, Ijustwantto, Itsrm(m), BlueMann, humblesteve(m), NinjaMetahuman, RevFrEbuka(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.