Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,618 members, 7,847,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10676591 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11203) (11204) (11205) (11206) (11207) (11208) (11209) ... (19326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
BlueMann:

Abraham na
At least Giroud is seeing small small minutes. Abraham just kak for one side. embarassed

And you're right about Mason needing to do more in the forward lines. Even the staunchest Mount fan would tell you he does need to improve his judgement and passing in the final third. I know I've said it before. It's not like we're making him out to be prime Lampard or KDB or something like that.

But he can, and will improve. Compare last season and this season, you'll see his improving all round. He's got the right attitude and a fantastic manager, which are ideal for his development.

And for God sakes, it's unfair to write him off as talentless or possessing zero creativity. He needs to work on it, but at least he's got the raw material (talent) to work on.

Most people here don't think Havertz will improve. They see no quality in him. In fact, they strongly don't want him to improve. They hate him so much that they can't admit that he playing better than he did under Lampard.

If Mount can improve which I pray he does, why can't Havertz too improve. They are both young players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

If Kai Havertz made that clever turn and scored with it, you won't come here and spill this crap.
I have watched that beautiful goal over & over again and my conclusion is that: Jog-in-ho gave a delightful pass and Mason cleverly evaded his marker and score a beautiful goal.

It's not even that these Havertz fans don't want to see anything good in Mount, they don't want to see Mount, period.

See how user09 yesterday said he saw Jorginho making the pass to Werner to square play for our goal yesterday.

His eyes saw Mount, but his brain unconsciously edited the raw footage coming from his eyes, removed Mount and the inserted Jorginho instead, with such a level of certainty that user09 was actually attempting to correct somebody here who was praising Mount for the pass, telling the person it was Jorginho that did it.

If Jorginho was not on the pitch, that nigga's brain may have replaced Mount with Kante, Tuchel, Lampard, or even an inanimate object like a Fridge or a street sign.

It's very sad

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

If Kai Havertz made that clever turn and scored with it, you won't come here and spill this crap.
I have watched that beautiful goal over & over again and my conclusion is that: Jog-in-ho created a space and Mason's instant decision and sharp movement cleverly deceived his marker and score a beautiful goal.

Look at how you lots undermine Jorginho's efforts... How did Jorginho create the space? Did he shove players aside to create it? Was it not his pass that beat Zanusi? Did Mount dribble Zanusi?...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
swiz123:

Most people here don't think Havertz will improve. They see no quality in him. In fact, they strongly don't want him to improve. They hate him so much that they can't admit that he playing better than he did under Lampard.

If Mount can improve which I pray he does, why can't Havertz too improve. They are both young players.

I've always clamoured for Havertz to be given time to improve. I don't think I've ever referred to him as a 'flop' sef.

I too believe he will come good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
swiz123:

Look at how you lots undermine Jorginho's efforts... How did Jorginho create the space? Did he shove players aside to create it? Was it not his pass that beat Zanusi? Did Mount dribble Zanusi?...

Creds to Jorginho for that pass. It was precise and perfectly weighted. But let's not undermine what Mount did. The spatial awareness, and the sharpness of the turn, which gave the nearby players zero chance of closing him down.

Other players might have decided to take a touch, but the sharpness of the turn ensured that Pepe, or the other defender who was by his left when he received the pass, had no chance of catching up with him, which in turn meant less pressure when making the shot, which in turn increased his chances of making the shot.

Look at the body language of the other defender. For a moment, he attempted to get close to Mount, but realized quickly that it would've been a fruitless endeavour.

It was a subtle but clever skill which was brilliantly executed.

[img]https:///media/4-07-2021/l49kFz.gif[/img]

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
Hope pep is studying Mbappe oh.
Lemme not talk first.

CFC all the way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
User09:

Not true. He's not even Top 3
ok, I'll try to confirm if he's top 5
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NewDelhi(m): 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
BlueMann:
Silva saying a prayer when City were pressing in the final moments of the game yesterday.
Lol someone that was still reacting to the pain of his injury nahim you say dey pray.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
nihilistjnr:

It's not even that these Havertz fans don't want to see anything good in Mount, they don't want to see Mount, period.

See how user09 yesterday said he saw Jorginho making the pass to Werner to square play for our goal yesterday.

His eyes saw Mount, but his brain unconsciously edited the raw footage coming from his eyes, removed Mount and the inserted Jorginho instead, with such a level of certainty that user09 was actually attempting to correct somebody here who was praising Mount for the pass, telling the person it was Jorginho that did it.

If Jorginho was not on the pitch, that nigga's brain may have replaced Mount with Kante, Tuchel, Lampard, or even an inanimate object like a Fridge or a street sign.

It's very sad

I tell you my bro. He's not only an Anti -Mount but Anti -Chelsea.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
swiz123:

Are you whinning us?
We paid £75m in transfer fees and pay him more than some very important members of the squad and you expect us to go to the mountain to pray for him?
Its like saying we should have continued lining up Kepa in goal and hope he improves.
When i said that guy wasn't as exceptional as the media claimed before we signed him, User09 called me derogatory names.
Now, you people are saying we should not judge him this season, what if we sign a goal poacher to lead our line next season, what will happen to him?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
Emaprince:
I think you guys should locate your WhatsApp group and discuss this better.

That way, no body will argue with you.

In here, we will always remind you that Mount is our best player by a mile. TT thinks the same way.

Get back to your WhatsApp group you mount haters
how is mount better than thiago Silva or rudiger since tuchek,he's good but he is not the best player in Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
NewDelhi:

Lol someone that was still reacting to the pain of his injury nahim you say dey pray.

Lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
Wetin dey play for Bergamo? Atalanta and Juve combined after 81mins; 23 shots, only one on target grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
NewDelhi:

E dey pray jare

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
swiz123:

Stop spinning it, bro.

It you and your WhatsApp group mates that do not want mount to improve.

I can dig up posts where most critics of havertz have praised his little moment of brilliance. But there is absolutely no post that indicates that you nor user09, not iamj etc ever wanted mount to grow talkless of giving him his deserved applause even when he scores for us.

FOH

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
nihilistjnr:

It's very sad

You are not well sir grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
nihilistjnr:

It's very sad
Omo, its pathetic. Where these group of irritants came from is what we don't know.

Its looking stupid now.

Deep seated hatred thats looking like it may consume them because mount will make it worse as far as he is still with Chelsea and growing everyday.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

I tell you my bro. He's not only an Anti -Mount but Anti -Chelsea.

I don't want to concluded that you don't know much about football. Lemme just assume that you are saying all these to hype Mount and that seems to be your only job here...

We scored that goal, thanks to Jorginho for breaking City's press. He could have gone for a back pass. It was only natural that Mount runs into mildfield to collect the ball and thankfully, he played the ball through to Werner who utilized his pace to square for Ziyech. This is a beautiful team goal, ain't nothing special in what Mount did.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
swiz123:

Where did jorginho get the ball from before passing to mount? From heaven?

Some one must have passed to him, innit?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
madrid5:
how is mount better than thiago Silva or rudiger since tuchek,he's good but he is not the best player in Chelsea

If you point this simple fact out, they will say you hate Mount... Because iamj hates Mount, anybody that criticizes Mount also hates him. They hype anything he does to the extent that what others do is insignificant.

They think I want Mount to be benched grin grin because I complained about our lack of creative play when he was paired with CHO at attacking roles. Pairing Mount with a creative attacker in the mode of Pulisic or Ziyech got that perfect blend of what I need. So of course, I'd like Mount to always play provided his form never drops off. Players of his mode are important in a team, very important.

Another misconception they have is, if you critize Mount, then invariably, you are hyping Havertz. The lad has my full backing to improve because, if Jorginho, Ruediger and Christensen could improve on their performance, why can't Havertz improve.

I don't criticize him that much because it is very obvious that he has not lived up to expectations.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
TT on Ziyech

“Hakim is more of a dribbler, a passer, he turns in the pockets. So sometimes with these decisions, they are never personal. We just go for the different characteristics of the players. Hakim showed me that he is ready, he showed me that he is ready when he comes onto the pitch from the bench. He showed me that he is ready from what I saw in training. This is the most important.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
Emaprince:
Stop spinning it, bro.

It you and your WhatsApp group mates that do not want mount to improve.

I can dig up posts where most critics of havertz have praised his little moment of brilliance. But there is absolutely no post that indicates that you nor user09, not iamj etc ever wanted mount to grow talkless of giving him his deserved applause even when he scores for us.

FOH
half of Chelsea fans hate mount

He is artificial, fake and doesn't have talent

He is always acting for the camera

Even people that aren't Chelsea fans hate him, there are more than 2000 pages on twitter that attack him and his sentimental supporters

Mount will never be universally loved by Chelsea fans, the day he starts to decline, you will see the hate I'm talking about, mount can have a career ending injury and I won't even bat an eye lid

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
patrickmuf:
Ramdeuter, if Silva didn't play yesterday, you'd have said his absence is the reason Chelsea won but no, he played and did excellently well because he was tasked with keeping Jesus at bay and it did it exceptionally well...A little credit should do.

Na Gabriel Jesus be striker wey person dey brag of keeping at bay? Especially when this same player was found wanting in the biggest game of his career

PSG eventually got past Bayern when the calamity departed
PSG eventually got past Barcelona when the disaster of a defender left
PSG even beat Man utd when Silva left the field.

The job he couldn't do in PSG, Danilo a converted DM did with ease
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
BlueMann:
Silva saying a prayer when City were pressing in the final moments of the game yesterday.

So they even took this disaster out at the crunch moment
Patrickmuf you didn't include that in your match report
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
raumdeuter:

Na Gabriel Jesus be striker wey person dey brag of keeping at bay? Especially when this same player was found wanting in the biggest game of his career

PSG eventually got past Bayern when the calamity departed
PSG eventually got past Barcelona when the disaster of a defender left
PSG even beat Man utd when Silva left the field.

The job he couldn't do in PSG, Danilo a converted DM did with ease
Apari himself doing Amala turning things

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
Havertz10:
half of Chelsea fans hate mount

He is artificial, fake and doesn't have talent

He is always acting for the camera

Even people that aren't Chelsea fans hate him, there are more than 2000 pages on twitter that attack him and his sentimental supporters

Mount will never be universally loved by Chelsea fans, the day he starts to decline, you will see the hate I'm talking about, mount can have a career ending injury and I won't even bat an eye lid
I hate to mediate but guy you are becoming something else, you need to slow down.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
Lordemperoris100:
Apari himself doing Amala turning things

Facts only
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2021
raumdeuter:

grin
he was injured
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
raumdeuter:

Facts only
get one guy for pulse tv, when get wide mouth, he knows alot about entertainment industry in Nigeria

Na him favorite statement be this cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
swiz123:

I don't want to concluded that you don't know much about football. Lemme just assume that you are saying all these to hype Mount and that seems to be your only job here...

We scored that goal, thanks to Jorginho for breaking City's press. He could have gone for a back pass. It was only natural that Mount runs into mildfield to collect the ball and thankfully, he played the ball through to Werner who utilized his pace to square for Ziyech. This is a beautiful team goal, ain't nothing special in what Mount did.

I don't know ball. I agree, but i won't cease to give credit to whom its due.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
Havertz10:
get one guy for pulse tv, when get wide mouth, he knows alot about entertainment industry in Nigeria

Na him favorite statement be this cheesy

Yeah...

Osas started Facts Only and when he left Pulse Ng, Motolani took over. Both of them arw very knowledgeable in Naija Entertainment industry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
raumdeuter:

So they even took this disaster out at the crunch moment
Patrickmuf you didn't include that in your match report

He was substituted due to injury, after a fantastic performance that helped destroy City's quadruple bid. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (11203) (11204) (11205) (11206) (11207) (11208) (11209) ... (19326) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: EmmanuelScott1(m), codeb(m), Itsrm(m), A40(m), AirBay, swiz123(m), Bluelines69, drisham(m), chic2pimp(m), raumdeuter, BlueMann, Unlimited22, Noah13, Ibunkun1(m), Leyqute(m), Jskelly11, Rarre, odizeey(m), nateevs(m), lordfalcao(m), RevFrEbuka(m), Trevor012(m), Segedinho(m), islamics(m), Agadinaagwuofe, fredoooooo, jolly94, hensben(m), Roland17(m), Android17, NinjaMetahuman, popizaino(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.