Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10589268 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11533) (11534) (11535) (11536) (11537) (11538) (11539) ... (19240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
Havertz10:
I should lie that we dominated the champions league because being deluded is something only true Chelsea fans exhibit, una no just like the truth cheesy

We aren't there yet, we still need a few players before we can start boasting that we can beat anybody

Isn't it funny how u rubbished Chelsea as a Club as not being a "Big" team..

Havertz10:

Did you know that kross alone has more followers on Instagram than Chelsea as a club

He has won more trophies than our club, if mount had talent they would have compared him to kross but because the dunce is useless they are finishing our club

Kross has won more trophies than our club

"Small Club" Chelsea with less Instagram followers and trophies than Toni Kroos, Champions of Europe cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ibime:

He doesn't have balls to drop one of them

But I think he just gave his tactics away. He will play 3-4-3 and use Walker and James as RCB and Trent and Trippier at RWB

I personally think Trippier should have been left home. He does nothing better than Trent.
Oga ibime If Southgate had dared drop trippier, the backlash from the English media and fans wouldn't have been funny at all, He can cross, pass and defend which is Trent's kryptonite, Niccur rediscovered himself in atleti, I remember how they suffered on that right side when he went on a lengthy ban earlier this year, vrsjalko was just playing Rubbish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Oga ibime If Southgate had dared drop trippier, the backlash from the English media and fans wouldn't have been funny at all, He can cross, pass and defend which is Trent's kryptonite, Niccur rediscovered himself in atleti, I remember how they suffered on that right side when he went on a lengthy ban earlier this year, vrsjalko was just playing Rubbish

Trippier can't actually defend. Man was getting torn apart at Spurs. It's only cos he went to Athleti that play low blocks he's been covered defensively and doesn't have to make as much recovery runs which he was gassing out at Spurs when he did.

Trent crosses better, comes inside to midfield better (Trent has third highest volume of passes in EPL this season) while Trippier can only play down the line.

I honestly don't see a single thing he does better than Trent. And it's not like he's a media darling that media will complain about sef.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
chelseabmw:

Sometimes I just feel like banning and deleting your account.. No disrespect, but you write lots of rubbish.

With tears in my eyes, "there is actually something else amazing you can do other than writing Chelsea are champions of Europe" (late by the way but forgiven) shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
Somewhere in Kenya... grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
chelseabmw:

Sometimes I just feel like banning and deleting your account.. No disrespect, but you write lots of rubbish.

Ban and delete his account because he broke what rule exactly?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
Best signing of the season IMHO...

Sorry for doubting you earlier.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ibime:

Trippier can't actually defend. Man was getting torn apart at Spurs. It's only cos he went to Athleti that play low blocks he's been covered defensively and doesn't have to make as much recovery runs which he was gassing out at Spurs when he did.

Trent crosses better, comes inside to midfield better (Trent has third highest volume of passes in EPL this season) while Trippier can only play down the line.

I honestly don't see a single thing he does better than Trent. And it's not like he's a media darling that media will complain about sef.
But he helps in the defending Man was solid against real and barca. Well you have valid points though This is one of the reasons why I feel Trent should evolve into a midfielder. Man's just so creative and technical because I still feel that max Aarons boy would still slowly bulid his way to that spot if he goes to a big club in the future (whether rb or rwb)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ancelotti is the definition of use and dump.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kilishihunter:

But he helps in the defending Man was solid against real and barca.

It's easy to be solid when your team is sitting back all game.

Imagine he was flying down the line at Pool, he won't be able to make the recovery runs and have energy in his legs nor concentration in his brain when he sprints back, just like when he was at Spurs.

Well it depends what Southgate wants to do, but if he's planning 3-4-3, he has to let the wingbacks fly and Trent flies better.

Also if he's going 3-4-3, Bukayo Saka should be first choice on the left side. He is head and shoulders above Shaw and Chilwell in that position, but I guess the senior men will pull rank on him.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
Its obvious preseason tournament doesn't determine anything in club football. Using Jeorgino and neymar as a case study, you will think they were the best players in the world. They played their part tho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
raumdeuter:

Tammy has the same picture

Show me Tammy's name in the line up vs man city like this below .

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SodO9: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ibime:

Just call him Italian amodu shuaibu

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
popizaino:

Not the best of time for Apari Raumdeuter. Man just dey collect punches for mouth from both friends and foes. grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
timbros:
Somewhere in Kenya... grin

That second picture is Ghana .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ibime:

Bruhhhhh!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
popizaino:

It should be ziyech and pulisic not ziyech or pulisic. Both of them should find their square root .
I will not be surprised that you will be one of those that wanted us to sell Kante.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
BlueMann:
But how Southgate wan do really?

Walker and James can play as the RCB in a back 3. TAA, Trippier (and James) can play as wingback in that scenario.

Walker, Trippier, James can all play as a RB in a back 4 as well.

TAA & James have played in midfield previously too. The selections give England a lot of flexibility.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowCracker(m): 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ibime:

Aswear it is an absolute myth that Trippier can defend. cheesy

I remember Sane first season at Man c, the match against he absolutely dribbled the life out of Trippier it was that match that made me acknowledge Sane.
If Southgate had dropped Trent because of an over rated Trippier then I would agree he lacks ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
donstan18:
Wetin Tuchel smoke abeg grin

Wont be surprised Tuchel wants Adama as RWB.

He does exactly what Tuchel asks of CHO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
Greatihex:
I will not be surprised that you will be one of those that wanted us to sell Kante.

Sorry,I don't know how to say rubbish like you .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ibime:

I'm just musing on Traores potential.

TBH only striker I have in mind is Haaland but I'm starting to get some Tammy vibes from him.

And Havertz no bad as striker so I'm not rushing. We can use opportunity to try some experiment knowing Havertz is still there

Wrong.

He's the definition of what you like. He puts all his body on the line and has no element of self preservation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
Havertz10:
they didn't win because they were special

They won because they had a manager that knew how to use them , stop over hyping our team, we are not yet there.
Oh I see, does that mean that manager started his coaching career this season?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
User09:

Wrong.

He's the definition of what you like. He puts all his body on the line and has no element of self preservation

Ok, I hope I'm proven wrong if he comes to Chelsea but proven right if he goes to any other club.

I just don't like the way the way the ball did not stick upfront in the few games I saw him this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Mount has to win one, YPOTY is more likely

Dias or Foden to get the nod ahead of Mason.
He was decent but those two were fantastic last season.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
swiz123:

Pulisic is very unreliable. From injuries to loss of form. Winning the league is a marathon which requires consistency

Marina would be foolish to sanction his sale.
Is it the revenue/ match day live / increased fan base, he has got us in the USA or the shirt sales ?
Yes, i admit that he can be painful to watch at times but that lad is still 22. He has shown us what he is capable of when he's fit, motivated & played on his favourite left wing .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
popizaino:

So Thiago Silva was the worst of the starting 11
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ibime:
Ziyech can go. He is the signing I most looked forward to but Baba does not have the physical strength for EPL.

Pulisic can stay. Anytime he gets injured, more minutes for CHO on the left side.

Bro, don't forget that he has been played outta position since Tuchel came over.
Last season would have taught him to buckle up some strength. I hope he gets better next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
We can use Ziyech to do some smart business to get Haaland or Kane by adding money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11533) (11534) (11535) (11536) (11537) (11538) (11539) ... (19240) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.