Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10542976 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11636) (11637) (11638) (11639) (11640) (11641) (11642) ... (19172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
Unlimited22:
How did we get Nadal, Djokovic and Federer in basically the same era? cool
Djokovic will surpass all soon.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
donstan18:

Mount a young generational talent met a one time ballon d’or winner and won him.

I watched the match but was busy to be active here.

The same way Kane wasted most of the chances he created is the same way Werner has been wasting Mount’s balls last season.

For any successful creative midfielder, there’s a good striker ahead. Without Messi and Pedro.... Alves, Xavi and Inesta wouldn’t have reached the peak and hyped they were in terms of creativity. Without Aguero and inform Sterling, KDB no go dey the level he dey. Without Greenwood and Cavani, Bruno will be shiit with creativity.

Same with other midfielders with world class strikers. Ronaldo and Benzema made Cavajaj, Kroos and Marcelo look like gods in creative settings.

Same is applicable to Muller whom Lewandowski helped gave him assist. I can go on and on and on.

I don't know if it's just me but didn't you liken Kane's wastefulness to that of Werner. You even used plural (chances) when I only saw one half chance that Mount created.

You went further to mention how creative players benefit from prolific strikers and I didn't see Kane's name anywhere there ( May it's just my eyes).

What rational conclusion should I draw from the above?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
raumdeuter:

I am a Federer fan too and by extension a Nadal hater

So I am started supporting Novak since he is the only one who can kind of stop Nadal
Exactly, that's why I'm rooting for Djokovic...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
Only a stupid person will try to run down harvetz or mount due to agenda, both are good and unique on their own. You should not bring this toxic stanship to cause hatred for this guys. Anyone doing such don't like Chelsea

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
swiz123:

I don't know if it's just me but didn't you liken Kane's wastefulness to that of Werner. You even used plural (chances) when I only saw one half chance that Mount created.

You went further to mention how creative players benefit from prolific strikers and I didn't see Kane's name anywhere there ( May it's just my eyes).

What rational conclusion should I draw from the above?
Kane is a prolific world class striker I love so much. Every active person here knows that.

You can get a drawing board, clutch pencil and drawing sheet to drawing the kind of conclusion that will suit your hatred for Mount.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
swiz123:

No.... You are making Kane look bad just to hype Mount.
I said if he had scored,I wasn't trying to make Kane look bad

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
Gigiiiiiiiii!!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
Frank de boer is good though. You got to admire his man management. Just look at this dutch side.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
I watched a repeat bc of inter milan game against Atlanta and i can't wrap my head around the hype of Hakimi Achiraf. Though, one cannot judge a player based on a single match but i have my reservations even from the YouTube videos I've seen.
This one will be smoked in the EPL. He's a Trent Arnold wannabe but a liability defensively.
Also, he seem like someone who would be ripped apart in a 4-4-2 formation.
£60m for this one? undecided
Him no worth am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
I watched a repeat bc of inter milan game against Atlanta and i can't wrap my head around the hype of Hakimi Achiraf. Though, one cannot judge a player based on a single match but i have my reservations even from the YouTube videos I've seen.
This one will be smoked in the EPL. He's a Trent Arnold wannabe but a liability defensively.
Him no worth am.
Anti-British fans will some come for your head, they’ll say you are protecting James.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
What a Goal. No chance whatsoever. Ruud and Sheva on opposite sides of the dugout would have been proud.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
Na wah oh

This Holland game is hot

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
What a game this is.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
Dude must be taking lessons from Sheva. Seen Him score a near identical sort of goal over the course of His career.

Griffon:
Frank de boer is good though. You got to admire his man management. Just look at this dutch side.

You just might have jinxed this Dutch team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
What a game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
Goallllllll
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
donstan18:

Anti-British fans will some come for your head, they’ll say you are protecting James.

It's just an observation. Whatever they say is for their pocket. Inter milan are hyping him up, so that they can get good money from his sale.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
Zinchenko dey ball like this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
PSG don sign Donarumma sha!
Raiola na master for this game.
Heard he would also get a sizeable cut from Haaland's sale.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
chic2pimp:
You just might have jinxed this Dutch team.

Not at all grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
The refs are hell bent on reminding us that football is a contact sport...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
nateevs:
Zinchenko dey ball like this?
He is a very good player, very confident on the ball...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
Also, he seem like someone who would be ripped apart in a 4-4-2 formation.
Him no worth am.

But Trent has been one of the best Right back in the league for a while now abi

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
Solid game

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

It's just an observation. Whatever they say is for their pocket. Inter milan are hyping him up, so that they can get good money from his sale.
Please just stop. Some of you just type and press submit for typing sake. Hakimi is a beast and have been exceptional right from Dortmund to Inter. A player Inter bought for 40million just last season from Madrid, how much do you want them to demand?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
patrickmuf:
He is a very good player, very confident on the ball...

I read he was still playing street football 8 years ago. What a rise!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
They are some kind of things you will read here that will irritate you instantly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
Griffon:

I read he was still playing street football 8 years ago. What a rise!
wow!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
Capaldi:

Please just stop. Some of you just type and press submit for typing sake. Hakimi is a beast and have been exceptional right from Dortmund to Inter. A player Inter bought for 40million just last season from Madrid, how much do you want them to demand?

Beast kor, boost ni.
Go watch the inter milan v atlanta match and see how gosen ran over this lad. Not once, not twice.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
The andriys of Ukraine grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
raumdeuter:

But Trent has been one of the best Right back in the league for a while now abi

I never doubted that but his defensive play has been under scrutiny , far back to 2018.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hakimi £43m + Emerson

Why Chelsea no just consider Traore again, he is fast, a very good dribbler and can find space, knows EPL. Then there is Livramento.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11636) (11637) (11638) (11639) (11640) (11641) (11642) ... (19172) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.