Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10514516 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11650) (11651) (11652) (11653) (11654) (11655) (11656) ... (19152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
Trevor012:
Somehow this is Criticism of Giroud style of play cheesy cheesy cheesy

Journalist: "You exchange passes more with Benzema & Neymar than Giroud?"

Mbappé: "You're saying I don't wanna pass to Giroud? Ney touches 150 balls a game and Karim like 80. Giroud stays more in the zone to receive balls. Players of different profiles. Unnecessary controversy."

This response says a lot .

Almost like he was spoiling for a confrontation. Mbappe's reputation in France is that of a Primadonna, So not surprising
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
I like my footballers arrogant sha.

Mbappe is acting exactly how he should be acting as the main man in the team

Ronaldo acts the same, Messi too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
BlueRayDick:

This is not the argument I was expecting to see......when u are ready to make the argument with ur full chest that Benzema's output would be worse than Giroud's in that same team, u can mention me.
Not ready and not interested
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
izzou:
Giroud dragged his team under the bus, but apologized internally....That's okay grin

Mbappe explained his own side of the story because he was asked, but he's a kid that holds grudges and should grow up.

This is the summary of your opinion, Timbros

Mbappe is like spoilt child....because he sees himself as the main man means he have to speak in that manner about Giroud.

I do t think I would pass more to Giroud if I was in his shoes though..

But then, coming to the press to tell us that Giroud stays up there waiting for the ball is a demeaning comment towards a professional player like big Oly.
For his info, Girouds presence is one of the major reason they won the world Cup. His hold up play and the way he dragged defenders out of position created spaces for that spoilt brat to score goals undecided

Benzema is good in building up....but this same benz wasn't there when they won the world Cup. With all the link up play with skillful neymar, yet them never win UCL. But big Oly have it all

Mbappe should suck a dickkk

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
Thanks unlimited22 and timbros for the recommendations. Una do well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
The narrative has now started changing to Giroud with his 0 goal is the reason France won the World Cup. grin

Just like Guivarch with his 0 goal in 1998.

It wasn’t Mbappe, Griezmann, Pogba, Kante, Zidane, Thuram, Petit, or Desailly.

France has 2 World Cups because of 2 non scoring 9s. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
nihilistjnr:

some good TV observations right there cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Wetin be dis na?

So u think Giroud playing as the striker was the reason they won? The same Giroud that had 0 shots on target as a striker after 7 games ? . In fact it can be argued he is the player they could easily do away with in their attacking line. He had just 2 asissts, same as Griezman and Lucas Hernandez.

You said it is arguable, please let's hear the argument that says Benzema would fare poorly than Giroud did at the world cup.

As usual, stats or nothing.

I don't have strength for speculative argument. Believe what you want. I have made my point. Thank you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ebukacute:

OK he is not a star. He is a legend? Gulder?
33?
Guinness?
Trophy?
Heniken ?
Budweiser?
you should consider comedy, you are gifted cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
Where is my brother, Chic2pimp? It is coming home grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hakimi to European Champions Chelsea cheesy

City have Walker and Cancelo
Liverpool have Trent
United have hmm

OK, Chelsea to sign Hakimiiii grin,

But undecided is he worth £60m shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
afrodoc2:
The narrative has now started changing to Giroud with his 0 goal is the reason France won the World Cup. grin

As in.....the thing just bitter for my ear. Dem say Giroud dey draw defenders out of position, I guess that's enough to win u the world cup grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
Truer words have never been spoken

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
BlueMann:
Argentina will have to work in their finishing if they are to go far in this tournament

Martinez and the other forward really missed big chances.
Yeah they should have finished off that game in the first half, plus they need to work on their defense ahead of their meeting with Uruguay I don't know why their coach is still starting otamendi But those Chile guys are too rough and can pack the bus like hell, Sean dyche got nothing on them. But that freekick from Messi made sense sha Nice curve on it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
BlueRayDick:

As in.....the thing just bitter for my ear. Dem say Giroud dey draw defenders out of position, I guess that's enough to win u the world cup grin

You sef see am?

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
Everyone should try to watch the Clip shared by Amoto94...... Mbappe didn't say anything bad against him. I don't understand the Fuss and why some Dudes keep saying Mbappe should grow up.

If Mbappe should grow up, then Giroud should grow old. Its obvious Giroud is not happy with the Return of Benzema. He knows he's not gonna be a Starter any more; thus looking for flimsy Excuse to cry out his mind.

Same Giroud is glued to the Bench at Chelsea. Someone who can't bench a misfiring Werner?! Make we no take am personal here o...... grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
Mason mount

You got mail

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
Emaprince:
Mbappe is like spoilt child....because he sees himself as the main man means he have to speak in that manner about Giroud.

I do t think I would pass more to Giroud if I was in his shoes though..

But then, coming to the press to tell us that Giroud stays up there waiting for the ball is a demeaning comment towards a professional player like big Oly.
For his info, Girouds presence is one of the major reason they won the world Cup. His hold up play and the way he dragged defenders out of position created spaces for that spoilt brat to score goals undecided

Benzema is good in building up....but this same benz wasn't there when they won the world Cup. With all the link up play with skillful neymar, yet them never win UCL. But big Oly have it all

Mbappe should suck a dickkk

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nothing wey person no go read for here.

One of the major reasons?

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
Havertz10:
Mason mount

You got mail

Rest.

Without Mount Assist, Havertz wouldn't have scored at the Final.

Without Mount Goal, Chelsea wouldn't have played Final.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
Oasis007:
Everyone should try to watch the Clip shared by Amoto94...... Mbappe didn't say anything bad against him. I don't understand the Fuss and why some Dudes keep saying Mbappe should grow up.

If Mbappe should grow up, then Giroud should grow old. Its obvious Giroud is not happy with the Return of Benzema. He knows he's not gonna be a Starter any more; thus looking for flimsy Excuse to cry out his mind.

Same Giroud is glued to the Bench at Chelsea. Someone who can't bench a misfiring Werner?! Make we no take am personal here o...... grin

I just have the feeling that those pointing hands to Mbappe did not watch that video.

You can't watch the video, and come back here and still blame Mbappe largely..

Giroud wey no fit bench Abraham don turn saviour for France. Infact, he was the major reason France won the WC.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
airmark:
Where is my brother, Chic2pimp? It is coming home grin
Go England!!

Go Mount!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
izzou:

I just have the feeling that those pointing hands to Mbappe did not watch that video.

You can't watch the video, and come back here and still blame Mbappe largely..

Giroud wey no fit bench Abraham don turn saviour for France. Infact, he was the major reason France won the WC.

Apparently they've not seen the Clip. Or they simply wanna hate on him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
France vs Germany today.

Ngolo Bandit can’t wait to molest that Fraudvertz.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
Havertz10 if Low plays Havertz at RW is that playing him in the wrong position? cheesy

Pick your excuse now o, before France play them grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Telling us what everyone knows that Giroud is shittt
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
afrodoc2:

Dont you like those logic

Giroud and Tammy were the reason Chelsea won the CL from the bench cheering for the team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
Oasis007:

Rest.

Without Mount Assist, Havertz wouldn't have scored at the Final.

Without Mount Goal, Chelsea wouldn't have played Final.
Please can you elaborate on this. Which of his goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
Lloris; Pavard, Varane, Kimpembe, Hernandez; Kante, Pogba, Rabiot; Griezmann; Mbappe, Benzema

Vs

Neuer; Ginter, Hummels, Rudiger; Kimmich, Kroos, Gundogan, Gosens; Havertz, Muller, Gnabry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Havertz10 if Low plays Havertz at RW is that playing him in the wrong position? cheesy

Pick your excuse now o, before France play them grin
no excuses

Strictly good vibes grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
donstan18:
France vs Germany today.

Ngolo Bandit can’t wait to molest that Fraudvertz.
that's if he doesn't use nutmegs to shame kante

Match when I go record and watch every action twice grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Lloris; Pavard, Varane, Kimpembe, Hernandez; Kante, Pogba, Rabiot; Griezmann; Mbappe, Benzema

Vs

Neuer; Ginter, Hummels, Rudiger; Kimmich, Kroos, Gundogan, Gosens; Havertz, Muller, Gnabry
Today Na today

(1) (2) (3) ... (11650) (11651) (11652) (11653) (11654) (11655) (11656) ... (19152) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: enigma0, hensben(m), popizaino(m), Unlimited22, Henrique99, airmark(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.