Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11654) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10513875 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11651) (11652) (11653) (11654) (11655) (11656) (11657) ... (19151) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
izzou:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nothing wey person no go read for here.

One of the major reasons?

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Dey there na...

Was Giroud not in their first team?

Do not down play his impact bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
Havertz10:
that's if he doesn't use nutmegs to shame kante

Match when I go record and watch every action twice grin
Dribbling Kante is allowed, but will you be ready to dribble him each time he comes for you?

Because that bandit is ready mark and attack you 1 million times in 10 minutes.

The harassment will be magnifying.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
izzou:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nothing wey person no go read for here.

One of the major reasons?

Hahahahahahahahahaha

grin grin grin

I just had to go watch a recap of all 7 matches played by France at the World cup . Varane and Umtiti that were center backs scored for france o,Pavard wey be RB sef scored on their way to the final.....But Giroud with 0 shots on target still remains the major reason France won the league

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
donstan18:

Dribbling Kante is allowed, but will you be ready to dribble him each time he comes for you?

Because that bandit is ready mark and attack you 1 million times in 10 minutes.

The harassment will be magnifying.
6 hours to go grin

We will separate gold from dirts grin

This is what the best 4 in the world said about havertz

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
Giroud presence in the team brought balance to that squad it allowed runners like Mbappe and Griezmann to thrive, he may not have been in goals but his physical presence played a role. In their first game against Australia in 2018 they couldn't get a hold of the game with a frontline of Dembele, Mbappe and Griezmann until they brought in Giroud and they switched tactics to going long and from then they were able to find their rhythm.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
raumdeuter:

Telling us what everyone knows that Giroud is shittt

I hope you know it means that Benzema is shitt as Mbappe is the main man.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
nihilistjnr:
I like my footballers arrogant sha.

Mbappe is acting exactly how he should be acting as the main man in the team

Ronaldo acts the same, Messi too.

One of our players have to step up and become the “main man” just like Hazard was. Our players are very timid on the pitch bar maybe Rudiger
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
donstan18:

Go England!!

Go Mount!

Some people may commit suicide o.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
Almajirihunter:

One of our players have to step up and become the “main man” just like Hazard was. Our players are very timid on the pitch bar maybe Rudiger

Kante, Reece James, Mount are not timid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
Havertz10:
6 hours to go grin

We will separate gold from dirts grin

This is what the best 4 in the world said about havertz

You are always the best 4 until you encounter him. cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
airmark:

Some people may commit suicide o.
Earlier said it, France will be the only problem England will have to face in this Euros.

I no dey even see any other team!!

I can’t wait for Mount to lift it! grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
Giroud is a World Cup winner, Champions League and Europa winner. Might even win Euros.

He won Europa as the highest goals scorer.
Won Champions league as Chelsea highest goal scorer.
Won World Cup starting most of their games and not from bench.

Won Ligue1.

He’s about to become France highest goal scorer.

He has won puskas award.

There’s nothing Mbappe has seen that Giroud hasn’t, not even trophy. cheesy

The reason I’ve not engaged in the argument is because I like Mbappe and didn’t see much wrong in what he did, but then.... It’s funny reading how some folks are using this opportunity to slander Giroud, more like they’ve been waiting for opportunity like this to come out for them to slander him.

Respect this GUY!! Some of your stans can’t brag of what he has achieved.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
airmark:

Kante, Reece James, Mount are not timid.

Kante definitely is timid, we don’t have a player making the headlines steadily let me put it that way, like how Hazard did
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
Emaprince:
Girouds presence is one of the major reason they won the world Cup. His hold up play and the way he dragged defenders out of position created spaces for that spoilt brat to score goals undecided

This unfortunate shekpite obviously typed this trash after consuming gallons of palm wine with his fellow drunks at the newspaper stand..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
Almajirihunter:

Kante definitely is timid, we don’t have a player making the headlines steadily let me put it that way, like how Hazard did

Ok.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
Almajirihunter:

I thought mount was doing that?

Even ben chilwell complained the other day that Chelsea social media admin has a crush on mount

The hype was getting too much and it wasn't earned, I hope after the euro people earn their credibility by productive outputs not sentiments, goals and assists are the main thing

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
raumdeuter:

Telling us what everyone knows that Giroud is shittt

I didnt ask you about Giroud Vs Mbappe

I asked about Giroud Vs Lewandowski sah

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
Almajirihunter:

kante is timid undecided

Oya go and join united that their players are making headlines na,

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
BlueRayDick:

grin grin grin

I just had to go watch a recap of all 7 matches played by France at the World cup . Varane and Umtiti that were center backs scored for france o,Pavard wey be RB sef scored on their way to the final.....But Giroud with 0 shots on target still remains the major reason France won the league
giroud way mbappe give the best flick pass I will ever see in my life, Baba still no hit target
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
iamoyindamola:
giroud way mbappe give the best flick pass I will ever see in my life, Baba still no hit target

U dey mind dem? World cup wey we watch with our two korokoro eyes wey we see Umtiti, Varane, Pavard all of whom are defenders recording at least one goal .....Giroud who played all 7 matches as a striker wey no see one shot on target dem say na the major factor why France won the world cup.

Person wey be say He just dey join other players celebrate their goals all tru the tournament grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
airmark:
Where is my brother, Chic2pimp? It is coming home grin

Fantastic omen. If anyone needed any definitive proof that football is indeed coming Home, this is it. Infact I am more afraid of the ref shafting us than the players not turning up.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
Chelsea leading united and city in the chase for Grealish,
Pulisic, Ziyech, CHO, Mount, Havertz, Werner, adding another attacker again undecided someone has to go, likely Odoi on loan or Odoi fights for RWB with Hakimi

Grealish/Pulisic, Havertz/Werner, Ziyech/Mount
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea leading united and city in the chase for Grealish,
Pulisic, Ziyech, CHO, Mount, Havertz, Werner, adding another attacker again undecided someone has to go, likely Odoi on loan or Odoi fights for RWB with Hakimi

Grealish/Pulisic, Havertz/Werner, Ziyech/Mount

Too many left wingers already - Pulisic and Odoi are mostly only comfortable on that left wing.

We don't have anyone truly comfortable on that right wing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
"Save your tears for another today" by the weeknd and ariana grande is a dope song. I've been singing all day
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SideshowBob: 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
Katcall:
"Save your tears for another today" by the weeknd and ariana grande is a dope song. I've been singing all day
Baba e be like say you miss road

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ibime:

Too many left wingers already - Pulisic and Odoi are mostly only comfortable on that left wing.

We don't have anyone truly comfortable on that right wing.
for some reason Tuchel has played them both on the right side, and at times on the left for Pulisic. Pulisic should be starting in that left not Werner or Mount but that's the kind of season we had.

Ziyech is comfortable on the right but hasn't been consistent or inform. Tuchel as used Havertz at the right as well, and according to Tuchel he wishes to sign 2 or 3 players and get the others to improve, hopefully Ziyech improves and clicks with the incoming Hakimi.

These players no get fixed position, I just tell myself it is 1 striker and 2 attacking midfielders, if we cannot get a striker, then na Werner and Havertz we go manage for next season.

I am looking at

Grealish/Pulisic, Werner/Havertz, Mount/Ziyech;

Chilwell/Alonso or Kennedy, Jorginho/Kovacic/Ampadu, Kante/Gallanger/Gilmour, Hakimi/Odoi/Reece

Rudiger/Malang, Silva/Chris/Zouma, Cesar/Reeve

Mendy/new GK

And extra prayers that Werner and Havertz score regularly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
raumdeuter:

Dont you like those logic

Giroud and Tammy were the reason Chelsea won the CL from the bench cheering for the team

Extremely tough.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
donstan18:
Giroud is a World Cup winner, Champions League and Europa winner. Might even win Euros.

He won Europa as the highest goals scorer.
Won Champions league as Chelsea highest goal scorer.
Won World Cup starting most of their games and not from bench.

Won Ligue1.

He’s about to become France highest goal scorer.

He has won puskas award.

There’s nothing Mbappe has seen that Giroud hasn’t, not even trophy. cheesy

The reason I’ve not engaged in the argument is because I like Mbappe and didn’t see much wrong in what he did, but then.... It’s funny reading how some folks are using this opportunity to slander Giroud, more like they’ve been waiting for opportunity like this to come out for them to slander him.

Respect this GUY!! Some of your stans can’t brag of what he has achieved.

Giroud has done so well in his career with alot of achievements despite not being among the best in the game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
chic2pimp:

Fantastic omen. If anyone needed any definitive proof that football is indeed coming Home, this is it. Infact I am more afraid of the ref shafting us than the players not turning up.

grin

I really want France or England to win it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dost42(m): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2021
This hakimi speculation, maybe TT will try reece James in cdm, like he did against aston villa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11651) (11652) (11653) (11654) (11655) (11656) (11657) ... (19151) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sportsweb, CaptainZubi, WhoDeyHause, larride(m), Vischy, andrewbaba44 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.