Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10584766 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11965) (11966) (11967) (11968) (11969) (11970) (11971) ... (19237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
Capaldi:

Copa America? A tournament where everybody predicated Argentina and Brazil to make the final before a ball was even kicked. What's so special about Copa America with Ecuador, Peru and their likes?

Copa America is tough.......forget the fact that Brazil and Argentina lived up to their standard by reaching the finals,they know what they went through before getting there. You cant watch any match in copa America for 2 straight minutes without the ref blowing for a foul and that tells you something about the competition itself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jodera:
watch how he'll twist it asking for his goals.

Show him goal against PSG and he'll ask for Motm.

When I say messi standard is high and he's a victim of his own success, this is exactly what I meant

Actually, he scored the 2nd goal.

The second leg that ended 3-0 in favor of Juventus, he had the same rating with Ronaldo (despite CR7 scoring twice)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jodera:
lol... Leave the guy make him dey disrespect Messi

Kane kor, bulala ni

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jodera:
same way people predicted England and Italy to reach the finals. Does that make euros useless too?

In Euros was so special about Wales and Austria?

Before the competition started? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
[quote author=Jodera post=103494343] watch how he'll twist it asking for his goals.

Show him goal against PSG and he'll ask for Motm.

When I say messi standard is high and he's a victim of his own success, this is exactly what I meant[/quote]

Same has pep Guardiola
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
arukwe123:
are we talking of their history or current form. If its about history, Messi has been scoring tons of goals against both Madrid teams. Villareal are Europa Champions while Sociedad came 5th last season in Laliga
In what era and century has Villarreal and Sociedad been a top club? Even the Valencia you are typing when last where they relevant? The only top clubs in la liga Messi failed against them last season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by arukwe123(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
Capaldi:

In what era and century has Villarreal and Sociedad been a top club? Even the Valencia you are typing when last where they relevant? The only top clubs in la liga Messi failed against them last season.
who is this one. Did you read what i just posted and why did you omit Sevilla, Bilbao grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
popizaino:

Funny enough his own teammates sterling has been slightly better off than him in this tournament but somehow he should be awarded the best player in the world because of reason best known to them alone.
Slightly better off Ke?
Sterling have been highest contributor to their final run. Key goals and assist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
popizaino:

Copa America is tough.......forget the fact that Brazil and Argentina lived up to their standard by reaching the finals,they know what they went through before getting there. You cant watch any match in copa America for 2 straight minutes without the ref blowing for a foul and that tells you something about the competition itself.
There is nothing tough about the Copa America. So your definition of tough is blowing of fouls lmao

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
popizaino:

Are you 100% sure of this, or you are just plucking your fruit in a thin air as usual.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
airmark:

Before the competition started? grin
should I show you an evidence with dostan18? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
arukwe123:
who is this one. Did you read what i just posted and why did you omit Sevilla, Bilbao grin
Sevilla, Bilbao, Real Sociedad, Villarreal, Valencia top clubs in la Liga how? ....when last did those teams win your league?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Eibarman, eibarman, Shey eibar has relegated, We'll see the scapegoat Smh

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
Expert17:

The second leg that ended 3-0 in favor of Juventus, he had the same rating with Ronaldo (despite CR7 scoring twice)

geez!... I've even forgotten about that match cos I'm not even a barca fan sef

Oya capaldi, come see receipt grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jodera:
should I show you an evidence with dostan18? grin

I thought you referred to more than 1 person. Oya bring those people that predicted before the competition started.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
Expert17:

Apart from those penalties and him jumping and shouting 'Sii' He was anonymous
But I loved one little detail there though cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
Capaldi:

The only top teams in la Liga are Barca and Madrid with Athletico struggling to meet up. Messi didn't score against any top team last season in la Liga.
athletico not a top team in la liga is you not being sincere.

Please, oblige me this abeg.
How many top teams are in England presently?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jodera:
athletico not a top team in la liga is you not being sincere.

Please, oblige me this abeg.
How many top teams are in England presently?
The only top teams in la Liga are Barca and Madrid. Athletico are best of the rest. Nothing insincere about stating the obvious.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
airmark:

I thought you referred to more than 1 person. Oya bring those people that predicted before the competition started.
Ancelotti predicted England vs Italy finals I think...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
airmark:

Lol... I no sabi dig, but I go try
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
airmark:

Are you 100% sure of this, or you are just plucking your fruit in a thin air as usual.
It might not be 100% but he's goddamn right, I've watched some copa games and I tell the physicality and tackles there would put many EPL games to shame, Didn't you see Messi bleeding on his ankle in their semifinal against Colombia

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
Capaldi:

The only top teams in la Liga are Barca and Madrid. Athletico are best of the rest. Nothing insincere about stating the obvious.
name me the top teams in England please?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
Where was that Guy saying Kane didn't win PFA so why Balon dor? Guess what Messi didn't even win Barca player of the year. Bite yourself in the ass
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
[quote author=popizaino post=103494629][/quote] Lol, you must just sneak guardiola in sha grin.

I love guardiola too as a coach tho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jodera:
name me the top teams in England please?
Is something wrong with your Google?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
Kilishihunter:

It might not be 109% but he goddamn right, I've watched some copa games and I tell the physicality and tackles there would put many EPL games to shame, Didn't you see Messi bleeding on his ankle in their semifinal against Colombia

If it puts EPL games to shame, what will it do to many La liga games? grin

I know Copa America games are tough, but we shouldn't be too definite just as he did. Even the match between Argentina and Colombia, i can prove to you that there were periods they had over 2 mins without a foul.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
Capaldi:

Is something wrong with your Google?
lol... See twisting.

So when you called top teams in Spain, you didn't know that Google exists then.

You for answer na make I drag you for inside mud grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jodera:
lol... See twisting.

So when you called top teams in Spain, you didn't know that Google exists then.

You for answer na make I drag you for inside mud grin
You asked me an irrelevant question when talking about la Liga top teams yet am the one twisting? Make it make sense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
airmark:

If it puts EPL games to shame, what will it do to many La liga games? grin

I know Copa America games are tough, but we shouldn't be too definite just as he did. Even the match between Argentina and Colombia, i can prove to you that there were periods they had over 2 mins without a foul.

I said EPL because it's the most physical league out of the top 5, La liga focuses more on skills and techniques though some teams like athletic Bilbao, cadiz and sociedad tend to play antifootball most times, As for the Argentina and Colombia game, And for sure you'll see periods without fouls but this are the match stats below, ousmane dembele and current hazard wouldn't survive 7mins in that game

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
Kilishihunter:

I said EPL because it's the most physical league out of the top 5, La liga focuses more on skills and techniques though some teams like athletic Bilbao, cadiz and sociedad tend to play antifootball most times, As for the Argentina and Colombia game, And sure you'll see periods but this are the match stats below, ousmane dembele and current hazard wouldn't survive 7mins in that game

Stop all these shalayes as i also watched the match and i picked it because it was highly physical.

The emboldened below was wrong and nothing can validate it.

popizaino:

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
Capaldi:

You asked me an irrelevant question when talking about la Liga top teams yet am the one twisting? Make it make sense
it's not irrelevant.
I asked you about top teams in England, since you've given top teams in Spain. Thought we were talking about Kane and messi here.

Isn't it the leagues both the players are representing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
La liga focuses more on skills and technique

This Gentleman must think la Liga is made up of only Barca.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11965) (11966) (11967) (11968) (11969) (11970) (11971) ... (19237) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: izzou(m), Joseph901, Demolz and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.