Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12062) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10484757 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12059) (12060) (12061) (12062) (12063) (12064) (12065) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:36am On Jul 20, 2021
Havertz10:
People have been claiming connections to various realms for centuries, christianity is built like that self, a man in an alternate reality, sent his son that was also him to come and die symbolically for other people so that he can forgive them for sins that offend him, he killed himself so he can use himself as a reason to forgive people cheesy Early adopters of religion were good schemers, all a scam to create guilt and debtitude in people

To your question, first person evidence is usually flawed, I can't make conclusions based on your viewpoint, you claim to be rational but someone that has a power that can make him a billionaire in a week, is collecting 10k from you to prove a trick to you

You really think that if he was capable of such skills, he would be on the streets performing parlor tricks for money?

Where is your rationality brother?

You think I have thought of this? I have been thinking about it for 5 years.... The first 2 years, it was an obsession. How can he make billions from it if too many people wouldn't doubt it in the first place...

From my story, you can easily understand that I don't believe in all these juju stories. I still don't believe in it. Maybe you think I am not giving an account of the story well... Nawao. The moment was a historic one to me where I wanted to cease the opportunity to tell my friends that supernatural powers are just myth. I was hoping the guy would make a fool of himself by trying to perform a useless trick so that I will catch him grin. This is just to tell you how woke I was.

I just want to believe that there is a rational explanation of what happened... But I must accept the possibility that there is not.

When I first mentioned this to you, I told you that strange things happen in this world... Strange unexplainable things

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 10:37am On Jul 20, 2021
hensben:
Sane blade he opened in my present and gave me to touch.
lol
Have you watched the video I posted..prior to the 2nd guy unraveling the process, would you have known if they told you it was a trick..

That guy if he swallowed a blad for real, he could be a billionaire by doing such on camera and accepting challenges live on tv
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:38am On Jul 20, 2021
donstan18:

Can you imagine... grin
Lol.. grin grin

Anyways, why I asked those questions was to dispute the claim that it was "s^x" the fruit represent. It's not s^x, just a tree fruit that has its consequences if eaten.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 20, 2021
Ibukzy:
Eve ain't the first partner of Adam
Wahala no dey finish cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:39am On Jul 20, 2021
Greatihex:
swiz123, I no tell you? You no see? This man just confirmed that you don't have sense, and can't reason properly, if not you should have known that you were hallucinating.

Most atheist believe that strange occurrences being accounted by someone is hallucination. They do it to feel good about themselves and their rationality.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2021
Havertz10:
People have been claiming connections to various realms for centuries, christianity is built like that self, a man in an alternate reality, sent his son that was also him to come and die symbolically for other people so that he can forgive them for sins that offend him, he killed himself so he can use himself as a reason to forgive people cheesy Early adopters of religion were good schemers, all a scam to create guilt and debtitude in people .

To your question, first person evidence is usually flawed, I can't make conclusions based on your viewpoint, you claim to be rational but someone that has a power that can make him a billionaire in a week, is collecting 10k from you to prove a trick to you

You really think that if he was capable of such skills, he would be on the streets performing parlor tricks for money?

Where is your rationality brother?
The guy in question will gain nothing saying what he just said..

He won't be famous for saying what he experienced

The issue here is there will always be cunning questions from you and your folks..

You will ask for video evidence.if he brings it,you will call it fake or premeditated.

All because you want a physical or scientific explanation for it...

I know your folks..

I remember bringing up a video on someone that was shot by a police force directly..the sound of the gun as well as the direction of the bullets was visible due to d distance bw d policeman and the victim.

The argument your folks churned out then was the policeman was not balance b4 firing d shot....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2021
swiz123:

You think I have thought of this? I have been thinking about it for 5 years.... The first 2 years, it was an obsession. How can he make billions from it if too many people wouldn't doubt it in the first place...

From my story, you can easily understand that I don't believe in all these juju stories. I still don't believe in it. Maybe you think I am not giving an account of the story well... Nawao. The moment was a historic one to me where I wanted to cease the opportunity to tell my friends that supernatural powers are just myth. I was hoping the guy would make a fool of himself by trying to perform a useless trick so that I will catch him grin. This is just to tell you how woke I was.

I just want to believe that there is a rational explanation of what happened... But I must accept the possibility that there is not.

When I first mentioned this to you, I told you that strange things happen in this world... Strange unexplainable things
Do you know that in the olden days, people dying of high BP used to be attributed as mba mmuo{ghost killing}
Untill the unraveling of the true cause..

Unexplainable are things yet to be explained..and as such isn't supernatural anything..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 10:42am On Jul 20, 2021
Ibukzy:
Eve ain't the first partner of Adam
Keep quiet and stop spreading false things. The story of Lilith has been debunked and proven as lies.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:45am On Jul 20, 2021
Jodera:
Lol.. grin grin

Anyways, why I asked those questions was to dispute the claim that it was "s^x" the fruit represent. It's not s^x, just a tree fruit that has its consequences if eaten.

It’s sex.

They even talked about “Middle”.
They realized how naked they were.
Eve used sex on Adam, reason sex became weapon for ladies till date.

Make una read bible well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:46am On Jul 20, 2021
donstan18:

How did God know his intention?
The Bible passage stated his wicked intention (thought) before the act.
God knows our thoughts before we act on them. Action is just the confirmation of our thought(except if it's reflex).

Before we do anything, we must have thought about it. As Christian, we believe God knows and sees our heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:46am On Jul 20, 2021
Bombblacks:

Keep quiet and stop spreading false things. The story of Lilith has been debunked and proven as lies.
Proven and debunked by who? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:47am On Jul 20, 2021
seankafor:
lol
Have you watched the video I posted..prior to the 2nd guy unraveling the process, would you have known if they told you it was a trick..

That guy if he swallowed a blad for real, he could be a billionaire by doing such on camera and accepting challenges live on tv
Ive watched part of it. But this is what happened in my own very eyes. The guy bought and unwrapped the blade in my present and gave me to touch before chewing and then use water to swallow. He opened his mouth and brought out his tongue for me to see that the blade has been swallowed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 10:47am On Jul 20, 2021
donstan18:

Proven and debunked by who? cheesy
Didn't mention you so mind your business.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:47am On Jul 20, 2021
Amoto94:

You are too intelligent to be using this cheap sarcasm to make a nonexistent point. To you the bandits are going about their business unchallenged? This is a lie you keep telling yourself in consolation, there are several airstrikes carried out against bandits in NW, NC forests, so what you're saying what you don't know and mischievous at that.
About 2wks a man was kidnapped in the street I grew up in before the kidnappers left, residents engaged them in a gun duel alongside vigilantes but the kidnappers overpowered them and ended up killing a person and taking away the man they kidnapped. It is an insult to those who have lost their lives in some of the operations against bandits for you to assert that bandits are pampered.

Away from your arguement, residents engaged bandits in a gun duel? So residents now have rights to use guns in Northern Nigeria. Remind me of what they are trying arrested Igboho guys for?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:52am On Jul 20, 2021
Jodera:
The Bible passage stated his wicked intention (thought) before the act.
God knows our thoughts before we act on them. Action is just the confirmation of our thought(except if it's reflex).

Before we do anything, we must have thought about it. As Christian, we believe God knows and sees our heart.
He knew Adam and Eve were going to fvck right? Yet he allowed it, set the trap and left them for them to fvck so that they’ll be punished abi? cheesy

A lot of things were pulled out from the Bible, make your researches, when done... Trust me, you go understand better.

No dey bobo me with bible. cheesy grin

Adam and Eve, according to the Bible were the first to be created.

Cain and Abel were the first kids right?

Cain ran after killing Abel, got married to who?

The person he married, who created them? Where and how did they start existing?

Papi Lockup! grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:52am On Jul 20, 2021
Bombblacks:

Didn't mention you so mind your business.
Proven and debunked by who?? cheesy cheesy

Your pastor debunked it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:53am On Jul 20, 2021
seankafor:
Do you know that in the olden days, people dying of high BP used to be attributed as mba mmuo{ghost killing}
Untill the unraveling of the true cause..

Unexplainable are things yet to be explained..and as such isn't supernatural anything..

I don't know if you read my story... If you did, you should know that my own experience is miles different from superstitious beliefs.

Take for example someone dared you to cut him with a machete. He brought a machete out but you out of paranoia, you went home to get your own special machete. You strike him with it and it was as if it struck a brick wall. How long will you wait for nature to explain what you witnessed.

I am not saying the above happens cos I have not witnessed it by myself. I am just telling you that my experience was one I participated actively in.

I really want to uncover what that guy did.... I started thinking they implanted camera in my house sef... E no get wetin I no think brother
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 10:55am On Jul 20, 2021
hensben:
Im telling you someone ate blade in my present.
Baba speak good English na, which one be someone ate blade in my present, you talk am the first time I think say na mistake, you still dey talk am the second time abi you no sabi spell “presence”

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 10:55am On Jul 20, 2021
donstan18:

Proven and debunked by who?? cheesy cheesy

Your pastor debunked it?
K
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 20, 2021
donstan18:

How did God know his intention?
Lolz no dey disguise bro. You're too bold for your liking to be disguising like this.

You claim you believe the God of the Bible who according to the Bible is Omniscient and now you're asking this question? cheesy

Just wear your atheist badge with pride cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:56am On Jul 20, 2021
donstan18:

It’s sex.

Before the disobedience, God proclaimed to Adam and Eve to be fruitful and multiply. Was there any other way aside sex where one can be fruitful and multiply?? If yes, do tell me.

2ndly, when God punished Adam, he told him that he'll till the soil before he'll see food to eat. Isn't that a good punishment(consequence) as opposed the free foods and fruits that he got easily at the garden of Eden?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:56am On Jul 20, 2021
airmark:

Away from your arguement, residents engaged bandits in a gun duel? So residents now have rights to use guns in Northern Nigeria. Remind me of what they are trying arrested Igboho guys for?
They were thugs and the place I'm talking about is in Okene, Kogi State a rugged area not core North and when police arrived they all dispersed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inFamouz: 10:57am On Jul 20, 2021
swiz123:

I don't know if you read my story... If you did, you should know that my own experience is miles different from superstitious beliefs.

Take for example someone dared you to cut him with a machete. He brought a machete out but you out of paranoia, you went home to get your own special machete. You strike him with it and it was as if it struck a brick wall. How long will you wait for nature to explain what you witnessed.

I am not saying the above happens cos I have not witnessed it by myself. I am just telling you that my experience was one I participated actively in.

I really want to uncover what that guy did.... I started thinking they implanted camera in my house sef... E no get wetin I no think brother
I don't understand why people are finding this hard for believe, I didn't evem participate in the one I saw, I was just there when it happend

What do people think you gain from saying this? for clout or money? Cause I don't understand why they would choose to downplay what you yourself experienced.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2021
handelex:
Lolz no dey disguise bro. You're too bold for your liking to be disguising like this.

You claim you believe the God of the Bible who according to the Bible is Omniscient and now you're asking this question? cheesy

Just wear your atheist badge with pride cheesy
I actually want to learn. I’m fully ready to learn from a good Christian who knows better.

When I ask some questions, it’s not me trolling or trying to dispute the fact that God exist, it’s just me checking if I’ll see any Christian who can boldly answer some questions without over referring to the Bible, maybe use some things that happens in reality to make a point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2021
Greatihex:
airmark, come and see people that are ready to test juju efficacy. He wants to go himself and confirm. New hushpuppi in the making.

grin grin

He should mention me when he returns sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:00am On Jul 20, 2021
Bombblacks:

K
You see, you couldn’t even answer that.

This is why Atheists easily rubbish and outsmart most Christians during discussions or arguments.

Most of you only read the Bible based on Pastor recommendation, verses wey go help them make una gullible.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:01am On Jul 20, 2021
donstan18:

He knew Adam and Eve were going to fvck right? Yet he allowed it, set the trap and left them for them to fvck so that they’ll be punished abi? :

A lot of things were pulled out from the Bible, make your researches, when done... Trust me, you go understand better.

No dey bobo me with bible. cheesy grin

Adam and Eve, according to the Bible were the first to be created.

Cain and Abel were the first kids right?

Cain ran after killing Abel, got married to who?

The person he married, who created them? Where and how did they start existing?

Papi Lockup! grin grin
Cain and Abel weren't the only Children of Adam and Eve.

They had many other children (including Seth whom Jesus Christ descended from)

Since you said lemme don't bobo you with Bible, meaning that you don't believe in Bible then...
So no need discussing further cos Bible is our main reference book as Christians.
If you don't believe in it, where do you want us to get our reference from? Ababio abi Ugo C Ugo grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2021
donstan18:

It’s sex.

Them talk this one foe Bible too? Please can you refer to the passage I want to learn too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:04am On Jul 20, 2021
Jodera:
Before the disobedience, God proclaimed to Adam and Eve to be fruitful and multiply. Was there any other way aside sex where one can be fruitful and multiply?? If yes, do tell me.

2ndly, when God punished Adam, he told him that he'll till the soil before he'll see food to eat. Isn't that a good punishment(consequence) as opposed the free foods and fruits that he got easily at the garden of Eden?

When were Cain and Abel birthed?

In the Garden or after they disobeyed God? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inFamouz: 11:04am On Jul 20, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2021
donstan18:

You see, you couldn’t even answer that.

This is why Atheists easily rubbish and outsmart most Christians during discussions or arguments.

Most of you only read the Bible based on Pastor recommendation, verses wey go help them make una gullible.
K
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2021
Neobulletzz:

Baba speak good English na, which one be someone ate blade in my present, you talk am the first time I think say na mistake, you still dey talk am the second time abi you no sabi spell “presence”
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12059) (12060) (12061) (12062) (12063) (12064) (12065) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.