Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,331 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10623900 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12086) (12087) (12088) (12089) (12090) (12091) (12092) ... (19269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
Trevor012:

The foolish Spain just drew 0:0 with Egypt despite fielding this team cheesy

Some of these boys get strength sha, even Richarlison. They just finished Euros and Copa and went straight to Olympics. From there, straight back to league football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
User09:

This is called Penis captivus in medical parlance; Although quite rare it happens. I don't know what ure on about

It's better you start walking from your place of abode in Naija to Libya than expecting my post trying to convince you on Magun.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
Trevor012:

Mad finish cheesy

https://streamwo.com/tXRJfW0
Started watching from second half.. Anthony isnt a bad player.

I feel Brazil should have scored more though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ibime:

Some of these boys get strength sha, even Richarlison. They just finished Euros and Copa and went straight to Olympics. From there, straight back to league football
I'm telling you.
Suprised seeing some of those Spanish boys today..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Most Africans prefer to believe anything they don't understand to be metaphysical.

My dad had small pox when he was a kid in the village, he recalled how a lot of kids died from the infection that year.....he being from a royal family had access to the best herbalist who were offering sacrifices to "sopona"; the god they thought was in charge of visiting people with the pox. Despite the sacrifices, a lot of kids died including those in the royal family too. He was saved by a white man that teaches them in primary school who had him taken to a mission hospital in a neighboring community.

Some communities today still worship "olókùn", "oluweri" and the rest when the river in their community overflows when in fact the relevant agencies must have predicted an overflow of river banks that year o

Go and fvck married women in Ijebu and think Penis captivus can't be activated with juju. Your moniker will turn to BlueSORRYdick. grin

You should go and tell your brothers (kokaneprodigy and iamoyindamola) that Magun doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
Trevor012:

The foolish Spain just drew 0:0 with Egypt despite fielding this team cheesy

You expect spain to score with Oyarzabal up top?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
pamcode:
falcons and Eagles didn't qualify. Basketball men would play July 25 against Australia, women 27 against U.S . Track and field for men starts July 31. We have three guys for 100m, it seems they didn't qualify for relay. One of the athletes is from OAU - Enoch Adegoke. I hope he wins a medal.
The schedule is here -https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athletics_at_the_2020_Summer_Olympics

The full list of competitors from Nigeria - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria_at_the_2020_Summer_Olympics

He is fast but not having long strides may take him away from the podium.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afobear: 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
Nihilist and Micheal Phelps and a host of other Penaldians , talk your shit now

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
The rapid development of Gilmour left a big obstacle in front of Bate who admired him & saw his progress as something to aspire to but he was positioned directly ahead of him & Chelsea staff were in no doubt that Gilmour was the more advanced in his development (@TheAthleticUK)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
Armando Broja will be promoted to the first team if we don't sign a striker.

So next season, we could have Werner, Abraham and Broja as our no.9s.

Havertz is still there too, albeit as a false nine.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
Blood of Jesus

Precious blood of Jesus.

Please tell me this is not true sad

Modified: Thank God it's a leaked pre-match kit. But it's still horrible.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
BlueMann:
Blood of Jesus

Precious blood of Jesus.

You guys are lucky your jersey is okay
Nike have been releasing terrible kits recently
Go look spuds,inter, ATL Madrid away jerseys
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
I go still add 20k to Nihilistjnr money, make we die this matter once and for all.

Please you guys should share a YouTube live link for us beforehand grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ALEXAPLAYME: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
Cc havertz10, Jude see free offer na another 20k grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
BlueMann:
Blood of Jesus

Precious blood of Jesus.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ibime:

Na wetin kill Alexis Sanchez that year be that. He will play almost all EPL matches at Arsenal, play FA cup final and from there move to copa America .....from there he skips preseason and joins EPL again. That was how he burnt out before joining Utd
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
elrony:
I go still add 20k to Nihilistjnr money, make we die this matter once and for all.

Please you guys should share a YouTube live link for us beforehand grin grin grin

grin grin grin

See free money. But na behind keyboard they will be typing rubbish.

Iamoyindamola, a brand new PS5 for you if you take the offer and prove that Juju no dey. Ijebu is the venue and nothing will happen to you, they will just hit you with a ring and you will start barking like a dog for 5 mins and you will be recorded. Deal?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
airmark:

grin grin grin

Iamoyindamola, a brand new PS5 for you if you take the offer and prove that Juju no dey. Ijebu is the venue and nothing will happen to you, they will just hit you with a ring and you will start barking like a dog for 5 mins and you will be recorded. Deal?

Make I take up the offer? I want PS5 too. embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
airmark:

grin grin grin

Lunatic if I want ps5 I will get it, but I always wait for 2nd version of consoles, you can't know this cos it's not JuJu
It's common sense grin
If you want to beg for money ask politely I am not wicked

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
iamoyindamola:

You guys are lucky your jersey is okay
Nike have been releasing terrible kits recently
Go look spuds,inter, ATL Madrid away jerseys

Which jersey is okay?? angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
Our game tonight has been cancelled. Covid related (I think a member of the staff - not sure if it's playing or non-playing - tested positive).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Lunatic if I want ps5 I will get it, but I always wait for 2nd version of consoles, you can't know this cos it's not JuJu
It's common sense grin
If you want to beg for money ask politely I am not wicked

Lol how we go settle you and Airmark wahala? cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
Just learnt that this is a 15-year partnership.

So 11 more years of this rubbish embarassed

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hopefulLandlord: 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Hebrew 11:1. I have seen this thing work in the lives of my family. In Christianity, it is the attitude of love granted by God himself.
I'm from a Christian background but my mom, who got converted to Christianity after marriage, makes all the religious efforts. My Dad was & is still a liberal Christian. He goes to church at his own volition. Mingled with people of different religious background, inspite of all this, he is a very good man. He never burden anyone with religion. He's more humanist than religious (his mantra has always been to care for the less privileged around you, live your life, have fun, be a family person and pray to your God in your quiet time).
When my mother fell sick in 2013, i watched this man go down on his knees after several attempts by the doctors to plead for God's mercy to save her life. "God, we have tried everything within our power to save my wife's life, but none seem to work. We lay her at your throne of grace to revive her. Give her a second chance at Life. I can't take care of these boys on my own". Those were my his words on his knees, beside his ailing wife's bed, praying with tears in his eyes".
One of the consultant from Lagos who performed the 5th surgery on her stomach, had told us to prepare for the worse. He was the one who broke the news of her recovery the next day. That man still call my mother 'A Miracle till date'
Need i tell you, my mother who looked a broom stick after 5 different surgeries on her stomach, has not visited the hospital in 8years, except for her yearly dental care.
Her recovery strengthened my believe. It made me appreciate deeper religious efforts.
Faith is a grace, a supernatural gift from the most high.
If you want to be your atheist, be it, but don't shove it down our throat. I'm a Christian, i sin not because i desire it but the flesh is still in me (Romans 7:14-24) but i am saved by his grace and i am not ashamed to defend my faith.

Cool story bro but I'm interested in knowing the statistics of people who have survived such ordeal in the world and what are their religious/non-religious affiliation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
BlueMann:

Which jersey is okay?? angry
You guys get hope
The other Nike jerseys I am seeing are terrible
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
iamoyindamola:

You guys get hope
The other Nike jerseys I am seeing are terrible
sango and amadioha go still do collabo thunder that Nike aswear, angry Just dey parade nonsense for some time now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
These jokers are still dragging me cheesy if your babalawo can't perform wonders without my assistance then rest

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hopefulLandlord: 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
donstan18:

The Spiritual controls the physical,

I've heard this statement uttered many times in my life but I wonder what's the proof?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
BlueMann:
Just learnt that this is a 15-year partnership.

So 11 more years of this rubbish embarassed
I don't understand nike, it's as if they don't understand the market that they are trying to sell a product to, I don't know the creative team behind the concepts but the designs have been underwhelming, especially over the last 3 years
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
Trevor012:
Free accommodation, Free transport(100k) .... cheesy cheesy

10k for suya
20k extra for lodging
Another 10k for miscellaneous cheesy cheesy

Where is Havertz10 grin
Update cheesy

Free accommodation, Free transport(100k) .... cheesy cheesy

10k for suya
20k extra for lodging
Another 10k for miscellaneous cheesy cheesy
Elrony with 20k for extra miscellaneous cheesy cheesy

Havertz10 what's your final answer grin

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12086) (12087) (12088) (12089) (12090) (12091) (12092) ... (19269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: izzou(m), Bill8012(m), abimcdssi, Joezinho, Obere4u and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.