Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11217195 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12375) (12376) (12377) (12378) (12379) (12380) (12381) ... (19967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kamelot77(m): 8:26am On Sep 02, 2021
Ibime:

Hack journalism. Only JJC can buy this.

Chalobah signed for Watford on 13th July having refused to renew his contract which had one year left

Drinkwater signed for Chelsea on 31st August nearly two.months later, a signing that was disavowed by Conte who never played him

Any you expect knowledgeable people to read this piece of crap which says Chalobah subsequently.left Chelsea after Conte signed Drinkwater

Some.journalists should be flogged
chalobah left cos we've already signed bakayoko, and Conte was still looking for another DM

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 8:32am On Sep 02, 2021
Havertz10:
I don't think that haaland was going to cost that much, incase you didnt know clubs pay some journalist money to push certain narratives, lukaku over 5 years will cost 200m with no resale value, wouldn't make a huge difference in big games, like I said a few weeks back, Chelsea know that we have a good squad and manager, they want to fully utilize the moment, cause if it's based on long term planning or long term growth, I don't care what haaland was worth, if he excelled, he would have been worth every penny

As a rival fan, I’m really glad Chelsea got Lukaku instead of Haaland.

Haaland is built for any climate and terrain plus he’ll only get better as i don’t think he’s anywhere near his ceiling. I’m glad y’all got the guy that dribbles the ball... then gets put on his black bum by the ball he just was dribbling a few seconds ago grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2021
Segedinho:

Wch club is going for the h alaand now??

U don't think?....is just your opinion and it doesn't depict fact or near truth.

So many journalists has quoted an unreasonable amount required to get his signature as well as the amount that will be accrued over 5years.....their investigations is obviously more feasible than ur opinion.

In all....halaand is good but he isn't worth half of the money quoted for him over the course of 5years.

Chelsea made the right call for both halaand and kounde..

A small rat cannot just come all in d name of hype to disrupt the dressing room due to wage structure.

Thank God for your IF statement cos when the IF becomes negative...

Barcelona problem we be a child's play trying to offload him with about £850k/per week

We are good
if I type now, some people that don't like to read will complain cheesy

Wage structure for players can only increase based on their current value to the team, Barca had that problem because they were buying too many players that wanted to be given star treatment, if haaland was earning 400k, before you start, i'm reasoning the whole thing hypothetically, will rudigar demand 350k? is his value to the team worth that much, look at kdb, he used maths to get his new contract as city, it's not difficult to pay players based on their value, bayern do this alot, if you assume that your value is higher based on foreign clubs that want you, they have all your data, they know that they are better off letting you go than taking on that wage bill.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:38am On Sep 02, 2021
Ororo should just respect himself when Chelsea plays Scummies o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:42am On Sep 02, 2021
Capaldi:

The Foolish Conte even admitted Bakayoko and Drinkwater where his signings.

https://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/chelsea-boss-conte-i-requested-bakayoko-drinkwater-signings-this-is-why-4214027

Hack journalism again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:46am On Sep 02, 2021
DeadPresidents:

As a rival fan, I’m really glad Chelsea got Lukaku instead of Haaland.

Haaland is built for any climate and terrain plus he’ll only get better as i don’t think he’s anywhere near his ceiling. I’m glad y’all got the guy that dribbles the ball... then gets put on his black bum by the ball he just was dribbling a few seconds ago grin
honestly brother, his only flaw is that he is service dependent but by god that guy doesn't mess around when your serve him, if he goes to city, I will just stop watching premier league games, pep will feed him till he evolves into an unplayable monster
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:47am On Sep 02, 2021
Unlimited22:
Well well...

Lmaooo grin
He said Tuchel would charge Ngolo Kante full & diacard unwanted Apps .
We are a good team but i would have loved we have a creative midfielder in the mould of Fabregas, KDB or Maddison, who can spot Lukaku's run. That would have made us a complete team.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:47am On Sep 02, 2021
Havertz10:
if I type now, some people that don't like to read will complain cheesy

Wage structure for players can only increase based on their current value to the team, Barca had that problem because they were buying too many players that wanted to be given star treatment, if haaland was earning 400k, before you start, i'm reasoning the whole thing hypothetically, will rudigar demand 350k? is his value to the team worth that much, look at kdb, he used maths to get his new contract as city, it's not difficult to pay players based on their value, bayern do this alot, if you assume that your value is higher based on foreign clubs that want you, they have all your data, they know that they are better off letting you go than taking on that wage bill.

Imagine halaand getting £850k and flops.

How much do you think kante will request in the course of renewing his contract.

How much will havertz that scored the final goal request

The obvious thing to do is to let it slide and I congratulate Chelsea for that.

Mbappe has set is mind in madrid why didn't psg looks his way just to get a like for a like personality

He is not worth it man

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:49am On Sep 02, 2021
Havertz10:
I don't think that haaland was going to cost that much, incase you didnt know clubs pay some journalist money to push certain narratives, lukaku over 5 years will cost 200m with no resale value, wouldn't make a huge difference in big games, like I said a few weeks back, Chelsea know that we have a good squad and manager, they want to fully utilize the moment, cause if it's based on long term planning or long term growth, I don't care what haaland was worth, if he excelled, he would have been worth every penny

Sir, you better start caring.

I-dont-care, I-dont-care, see Barcelona today.

Haaland is good, no doubts. But we can still lift trophies without him

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2021
Havertz10:
honestly brother, his only flaw is that he is service dependent but by god that guy doesn't mess around when your serve him, if he goes to city, I will just stop watching premier league games, pep will feed him till he evolves into an unplayable monster
So why didn't this same pep went for him.

Easily....sell one player..add to the money kept aside for Kane and get his signature.

So why didn't he gave it a try?

Since he will conquer the world with him....

Ur problem is u assume too much.

Haaland is good no doubt but what you don't know is...the amount he will command should a club go for him would be so massive that it could disrupt her wage bill.

Have you taught abt unexpected lengthy injury...Many things are considered..you don't throw money around just like that besides he still can flop outside his environment wch is relatively easy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:56am On Sep 02, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Lmaooo grin
He said Tuchel would charge Ngolo Kante full & diacard unwanted Apps .
We are a good team but i would have loved we have a creative midfielder in the mould of Fabregas, KDB or Maddison, who can spot Lukaku's run. That would have made us a complete team.
but Isn't that mount's current job in the team or did my phone screen break in an alternate reality and the refraction is only apparent here, am i reading that statement wrongly

Football fundamentals, everybody must serve a functional purpose, if a player talents functions in ways that only serve as surpluses to the side, he is a useful squad player needed in certain scenarios.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:03am On Sep 02, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 9:20am On Sep 02, 2021
Havertz10:
but Isn't that mount's current job in the team or did my phone screen break in an alternate reality and the refraction is only apparent here, am i reading that statement wrongly

Football fundamentals, everybody must serve a functional purpose, if a player talents functions in ways that only serve as surpluses to the side, he is a useful squad player needed in certain scenarios.
if that is mount's job, what was your darling harvezt bought for

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:25am On Sep 02, 2021
rooftops:
grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:27am On Sep 02, 2021
Segedinho:

So why didn't this same pep went for him.

Easily....sell one player..add to the money kept aside for Kane and get his signature.

So why didn't he gave it a try?

Since he will conquer the world with him....

Ur problem is u assume too much.

Haaland is good no doubt but what you don't know is...the amount he will command should a club go for him would be so massive that it could disrupt her wage bill.

Have you taught abt unexpected lengthy injury...Many things are considered..you don't throw money around just like that besides he still can flop outside his environment wch is relatively easy

maybe they knew firsthand that Dortmund wouldn't sell him this season or maybe his ego was too much for pep, he has a documented history of clashes with players that have huge egos

That's why I went after marina, it just felt like the haaland chase was a ruse, cause she would have enquired and gotten a handle certain minimum requirements established, it's shameful that we publicly chased a player, after winning the champions league and didnt get him, back tracking now using claims of crazy demands cheesy haaland's family has even denied those claims

I know propaganda when I see it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:31am On Sep 02, 2021
Capaldi:

The Foolish Conte even admitted Bakayoko and Drinkwater where his signings.

https://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/chelsea-boss-conte-i-requested-bakayoko-drinkwater-signings-this-is-why-4214027

Rubbish. Everything in this article refers to we, not I.

He is speaking for the club as all managers do.

Fake headline that does not correlate to his statement

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:32am On Sep 02, 2021
rooftops:
temptation grin I wouldn't type another epistle

Crux is basically this grin if mount is the key that has to always play and every other player has to feed of keying to his game, and mount happens to be unintelligent, technically average and uncreative, the ripple effect of his damage to the team in general is exponential
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:32am On Sep 02, 2021
Havertz10:

Mount and Havertz play the same position, one left, one right of Lukaku

I don't know why you are only focussed on one of them

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 9:34am On Sep 02, 2021
Please does anyone have any idea where or how i can a get vintage Chelsea jerseys. Strictly 90s. 1990 - 2002 perhaps
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:49am On Sep 02, 2021
iamoyindamola:
https://www.nairaland.com/6731883/3-repentant-bandits-arrested-katsina

cc
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Amoto94

Please how can we make this Repentance/Rehabilitation program work effectively?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 9:57am On Sep 02, 2021
Lokomotiv Moscow will be able to sign the Tino Anjorin permanently from #Chelsea for £17M from January,

Thomas Tuchel wanted to keep Tino Anjorin at Chelsea but the youngster wanted to leave.

� Adam Newson - Football London

� @TheChelseaFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:01am On Sep 02, 2021
izzou:

Please how can we make this Repentance/Rehabilitation program work effectively?

You know wetin shock me, they are on Payroll shocked
Government payroll, indirectly saying government is paying them to wreck havoc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2021
Havertz10:
maybe they knew firsthand that Dortmund wouldn't sell him this season or maybe his ego was too much for pep, he has a documented history of clashes with players that have huge egos

That's why I went after marina, it just felt like the haaland chase was a ruse, cause she would have enquired and gotten a handle certain minimum requirements established, it's shameful that we publicly chased a player, after winning the champions league and didnt get him, back tracking now using claims of crazy demands cheesy haaland's family has even denied those claims

I know propaganda when I see it
His ego is not the issue here.

We lacked a finisher

A 3 man finisher was drafted and went for placing a reasonable sum of money aside.

Kane was out due to history with spurs.

Haaland became favourite due to age...they inquired and saw how crazy it would be go get him so they let it slide.

Lukaku was within their power and they got him.....so dat wrong has marina done

I don't think halaand has any problem but Raiola.

Marina and Chelsea board did the right tin so why the hatred??

U said u don't care what it takes to get him and you are complaining abt his ego....

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2021
Havertz10:
temptation grin I wouldn't type another epistle

Crux is basically this grin if mount is the key that has to always play and every other player has to feed of keying to his game, and mount happens to be unintelligent, technically average and uncreative, the ripple effect of his damage to the team in general is exponential
This unintelligent guy's classy assist gave us the UCL

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Disturb: 10:06am On Sep 02, 2021
Havertz10:

na only mount...

What of generational talent Havertz that bayern leverkusen wanted to scam us 100m for?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 10:23am On Sep 02, 2021
Skimpledawg:
Ororo should just respect himself when Chelsea plays Scummies o

Na just him aerial threat be the issue, with ball for ground I no really Dey fear
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:31am On Sep 02, 2021
Ibime:

Rubbish. Everything in this article refers to we, not I.

He is speaking for the club as all managers do.

Fake headline that does not correlate to his statement

Conte did make those statements in a press conference.

He made those statements in an interview with Chelseafc.com. I don't understand whether the guy wants Conte to say in an interview with Chelsea press department - "No I didn't ask for Drinkwater"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:33am On Sep 02, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2021
popizaino:

Hack journalism again grin grin grin
The Foolish Man signed scrubs like Drinkwater, Bakayoko, Zappacosta , Morata etc

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2021
Unlimited22:
Well well...

Uninstall unwanted apps grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2021
Ibime:

Mount and Havertz play the same position, one left, one right of Lukaku

I don't know why you are only focussed on one of them

Bookmarking this

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2021
Segedinho:

why didn't psg looks his way just to get a like for a like personality

He is not worth it man

Dortmund didn't want to sell Haaland

(1) (2) (3) ... (12375) (12376) (12377) (12378) (12379) (12380) (12381) ... (19967) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Amigoss, islamics(m), Segedinho(m), Obere4u, chrisley024(m), MrJaay(m), wman(m), tobiboss(m), Bluelines69, iamoyindamola(m), DumaEmpire(m), temitii, Griffon, izzou(m), DammyOlu123(m), raumdeuter, Debroslink and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.