Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,689 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10504902 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12377) (12378) (12379) (12380) (12381) (12382) (12383) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2kurupt(m): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
Skimpledawg:
Body just dey sweet Saul Niguez for Twitter
Ehen na! As per person wey just join the reigning Champions of Europe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
E fit tay before we see Ziyech play for Morroco again o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Capaldi:

Was this statememtt made before or after Morata was signed?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
BlueMann:
E fit tay before we see Ziyech play for Morroco again o

Wetin sup?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IFuckYourMama: 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ibime:

You are the type of fan that turns these awards into polling booth.

So with the month Antonio just had, you still get conscience vote Alonso. Fear God oh
I am bias when it gets to supporting my team....I will vote for any Chelsea player, as far as he/she is up for an award.

You can vote for Antonia....that ain't my biz....Adios

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
thorrvik55:

Wetin sup?

Him and his coach, Vahid Halihodzic, have been having some sort of a back and forth.

The summary is that (I think) Halihodzic thinks Ziyech feigned an injury and was generally unimpressed by his behaviour, hence he left him out of their (Morroco's) squad for the upcoming WC qualifiers. Ziyech seemingly responded with a laughing emoji on Instagram.
Halihodzic recently made some statements about Ziyech faking injury even when the medical team deemed him fit, and also said he refused to warm up because he was disappointed to be a substitute and stuff like that.
Ziyech has now responded, saying : “For the first time in my coaching career, I have seen behaviour that disappoints me. A player who refuses to play a game, admittedly a friendly, on the pretext that he is injured. The medical staff made several examinations and said he could play. He then refused to warm up in the second half because he was disappointed to be a substitute.

Ziyech has now responded, saying "Next time you want to speak SPEAK THE TRUTH THEN...!!!", adding a clown emoji at the end shocked

Safe to say he won't be playing for the Atlas Lions anytime soon. At least that means we'll have him here when the AFCON is ongoing. And it's also good news for the Super Eagles, cos it means one main rival is weakened grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
Meanwhile; somewhere in Seville...

Apparently this my bros dey PARA...so angry, he isn't picking calls from Monchi or Lopetegui grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
Havertz10:
honestly brother, his only flaw is that he is service dependent but by god that guy doesn't mess around when your serve him, if he goes to city, I will just stop watching premier league games, pep will feed him till he evolves into an unplayable monster
exactly... lulaku likes to be serviced in d right place at d right time....wen he gets d ball properly,, he does wonders
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
macjireh:

exactly... lulaku likes to be serviced in d right place at d right time....wen he gets d ball properly,, he does wonders

He’s not talking about Jambody “Lulaku”.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
DeadPresidents:

He’s not talking about Jambody “Lulaku”.
OK
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
izzou:

Amoto94

Please how can we make this Repentance/Rehabilitation program work effectively?

No program has a 100℅ success rate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by teeshet: 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
Who remembers:
Shawn wright philips
Maniche
Del horno
Mutu
Hasselbank
Kezman
Geremi
Boularouz
Hilario
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseamann(m): 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
BlueMann:

Him and his coach, Vahid Halihodzic, have been having some sort of a back and forth.

The summary is that (I think) Halihodzic thinks Ziyech feigned an injury and was generally unimpressed by his behaviour, hence he left him out of their (Morroco's) squad for the upcoming WC qualifiers. Ziyech seemingly responded with a laughing emoji on Instagram.
Halihodzic recently made some statements about Ziyech faking injury even when the medical team deemed him fit, and also said he refused to warm up because he was disappointed to be a substitute and stuff like that.
Ziyech has now responded, saying : “For the first time in my coaching career, I have seen behaviour that disappoints me. A player who refuses to play a game, admittedly a friendly, on the pretext that he is injured. The medical staff made several examinations and said he could play. He then refused to warm up in the second half because he was disappointed to be a substitute.

Ziyech has now responded, saying "Next time you want to speak SPEAK THE TRUTH THEN...!!!", adding a clown emoji at the end shocked

Safe to say he won't be playing for the Atlas Lions anytime soon. At least that means we'll have him here when the AFCON is ongoing. And it's also good news for the Super Eagles, cos it means one main rival is weakened grin
win win for Us grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
teeshet:
Who remembers:
Shawn wright philips
Maniche
Del horno
Mutu
Hasselbank
Kezman
Geremi
Boularouz
Hilario

I remember

Thiago
Huth
Flo
Zola
Carlton cole
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOBxIEGZEUU

Hojbjerg with an assist yesterday. How long are we going to keep waiting for Men's player of the year to wow us with something similar?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
popizaino:

Hojbjerg with an assist yesterday. How long are we going to keep waiting for Men's player of the year to wow us with something similar?

About 24hrs ago you were asking for individual awards, So will you show for Hojbjerg?

Abi you sef don join hypocrisy geng ni

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
raumdeuter:

About 24hrs ago you were asking for individual awards, So will you show for Hojbjerg?

Abi you sef don join hypocrisy geng ni

"Until this year the award was still very much credible,"

put that in context. grin and miss mme with the hypocrite tag.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hansi flick: i'm going to build the german national team around havertz talent, no bigger regard than that

Generational

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hazard with an assist

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
Mason mount cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Havertz10:
Hansi flick: i'm going to build the german national team around havertz talent, no bigger regard than that

Generational

It wa built around him at Euros and they got knocked out by England

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowCracker(m): 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
Musiala with the assist to Werner's goal cool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hungary have really stifled England, gosh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowCracker(m): 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
[s]
Havertz10:

Generational
[/s]
Havertz has been ghosting so far.

It was the individual briliance of Jamal Musiala that got Germany their goal.

Musiala is a bigger talent.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
Werner/Pulisic. Lukaku. Havertz

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
Exonerate1:
Time to play 352 formation. Warner will help lukaku more than Havertz and Mount.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
Exonerate1:
remove mount from that attacking front 3 and goals will rain
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
Mount assist

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
Na wa o. See as dem launch objects towards Sterling.

Wonder what was written on his shirt

(1) (2) (3) ... (12377) (12378) (12379) (12380) (12381) (12382) (12383) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: WhoDeyHause and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.