Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,265 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10502972 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12376) (12377) (12378) (12379) (12380) (12381) (12382) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2021
izzou:

Sir, you better start caring.

I-dont-care, I-dont-care, see Barcelona today.

Haaland is good, no doubts. But we can still lift trophies without him
even if Haaland doesn't flop, and turns to a superstar who would afford him for £300m. Cause no way a club spends £500m on him and sell him cheap

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:52am On Sep 02, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Dortmund didn't want to sell Haaland
Did psg placed the €175m the requested and they decline?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2021
User09:

Bookmarking this

no be lie..

bcus latter we fit dey hear say mount dey play false-left strike back just to make excuses for his mediocre stats

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2021
Ibime:

Rubbish. Everything in this article refers to we, not I.

He is speaking for the club as all managers do.

Fake headline that does not correlate to his statement
so the correct grammar should have been, "for when I play those matches" shocked undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2021
Segedinho:

Did psg placed the €175m the requested and they decline?
google.com
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2021
Actman05:
Lokomotiv Moscow will be able to sign the Tino Anjorin permanently from #Chelsea for £17M from January,

Thomas Tuchel wanted to keep Tino Anjorin at Chelsea but the youngster wanted to leave.

� Adam Newson - Football London

� @TheChelseaFC
Na everybody Tuchel wan keep, well Chelsea can buy him back

Let him figure how to use Sarr, Barkley and RLC that he wanted to keep
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2021
Segedinho:

Lukaku was within their power and they got him.....so dat wrong has marina done

I don't think halaand has any problem but Raiola.

Marina and Chelsea board did the right tin so why the hatred??

did the self conceited psychopath answer you

Haaland's problem pass Raiola, even his dad is asking for cash. If they were not about the money why hire Raiola
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2021
Capaldi:

The Foolish Man signed scrubs like Drinkwater, Bakayoko, Zappacosta , Morata etc
Conte was likely pissed off Matic was sold and demanded a mature midfielder, Chelsea bought Drinkwater instead of Naingolan I guess. But you see Zappacosta that's on Conte like why and when last has Chelsea gone to Italy to look for players. Morata was a fall back plan, an option number 2. Who knows maybe Conte was pushing for Belotti as option to Lukaku.

Chelsea buy most players based on managers preference and club policy, simple. Same way Chelsea bought Kepa and Jorginho because of Sarri.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 11:08am On Sep 02, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Conte was likely pissed off Matic was sold and demanded a mature midfielder, Chelsea bought Drinkwater instead of Naingolan I guess. But you Zappacosta that's on Conte like why and when last has Chelsea gone to Italy to look for players. Morata was a fall back plan, an option number 2 . Who knows maybe Conte was pushing for Belotti as option to Lukaku

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:11am On Sep 02, 2021
Capaldi:
¿
well it's not like conte can't lie, he either lied about Lukaku or about Morata.

Make Lukaku sha no flop, after all he is far better than he was four years ago
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:21am On Sep 02, 2021
If Lukaku flops, I don't pray so but if he does, some will start typing epistle on how Tuchel wanted Haaland claiming all the things Tuchel said about Lukaku was Bs.

The same Lukaku Conte worked on his game, why didn't he do the same with Morata before starting him, give him period to bulk and hulk up cheesy so he can balance and shot straight grin

Chelsea chased Lukaku then for months like they just did for Haaland.

Spending 100m per season for Haaland does it come with guarantee for UCL and EPL trophy every season? or millions of fans and deals.

If Belgium wins 2022 world cup and Lukaku wins golden boot... well, 35m per season is a safer bet (like Morata was)

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:28am On Sep 02, 2021
Alonso nominated for player of the month
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:31am On Sep 02, 2021
Kounde getting red card last night matches his profile of throwing tantrums and getting depressed when he doesn't get his way. Sevilla might not get the best of Kounde before January.

Kounde may need to learn more of what it means not to have one's way, though I admire his determination and focus but Sevilla fvcked up big time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IFuckYourMama: 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
If you no vote for Tuchel, who you want vote for undecided

Sabi boy click here to vote jare

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
the probability of Halaand being a flop outside Germany is crazily high, a look at all the players Dortmund has shipped out would convince you, so i don't know what the fuzz is all about. the only Dortmund player that has done well in this era is lewandoski and he left for free. same dortmund Batshuayi went and banged goals. abeg!

dortmund players are mostly injury prone, see dembele,pulisic,kagawa and miki ... i don't think it's worth it in my opinion ... and i personally don't think Halaand will go for more than 75m, only madrid can afford him and they are currently pursuing mbappe so he is left with Bayern ..

and we all know Bayern
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IFuckYourMama: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
grin

The ratings tho

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
Capaldi:

The Foolish Conte even admitted Bakayoko and Drinkwater where his signings.

https://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/chelsea-boss-conte-i-requested-bakayoko-drinkwater-signings-this-is-why-4214027

We will keep hearing excuses about the failures signed by Cuntay but if it's another coach such excuses will not be tolerated

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
Singapore1:
the probability of Halaand being a flop outside Germany is crazily high, a look at all the players Dortmund has shipped out would convince you, so i don't know what the fuzz is all about. the only Dortmund player that has done well in this era is lewandoski and he left for free. same dortmund Batshuayi went and banged goals. abeg!

dortmund players are mostly injury prone, see dembele,pulisic,kagawa and miki ... i don't think it's worth it in my opinion ... and i personally don't think Halaand will go for more than 75m, only madrid can afford him and they are currently pursuing mbappe so he is left with Bayern ..

and we all know Bayern
and Lewandoski didn't leave Bundesliga

It's true what you wrote about Dortmund players injury, looking at Gotze and Marco Reus who should have been a top German NT player if not for injuries, I wonder how Sancho is going to coup.

He may turn out like Gundogan at City though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
Capaldi:

The Foolish Man signed scrubs like Drinkwater, Bakayoko, Zappacosta , Morata etc

The idiot once moaned about Juventus sandro expecting us to get him for 80m .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
When he arrived at Stamford Bridge, he wouldn't have known that all was not as it seemed at the home of the reigning champions, with manager Antonio Conte and Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia at loggerheads over the club's transfer strategy.

Granovskaia wanted to promote academy players to the first team, with Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Nathaniel Chalobah and Lewis Baker pushing for places in midfield.

Conte, though, wanted to sign proven performers, believing that Chelsea had overachieved in winning the title in his first season at the helm and that his squad needed strengthening if the Blues were to compete with Pep Guardiola's high-spending Manchester City.

In the end, Conte got his way, with Drinkwater and Davide Zappacosta desperately snapped up on deadline day, after Antonio Rudiger, Tiemoue Bakayoko and Alvaro Morata had all been signed for big money in July.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
IFuckYourMama:
If you no vote for Tuchel, who you want vote for undecided

Sabi boy click here to vote jare

Look no further, here's your winner:

''Nuno's first month as Tottenham Hotspur head coach was faultless. He steered Spurs to a hat-trick of 1-0 wins, including victories over champions Manchester City and his former club Wolverhampton Wanderers.''
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
According to Bakayoko, Conte has been monitoring him for years

“When I was at Rennes and he was coaching Juventus, he was already watching me. I wanted to work with him and I am convinced he is going to improve me and help me reach my goals, personal and team."

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bisqit: 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
BlueAngel444:
even if Haaland doesn't flop, and turns to a superstar who would afford him for £300m. Cause no way a club spends £500m on him and sell him cheap
The way they hype this guy is quite alarming. Ronaldo and Messi during their prime years didn't receive this type of hype

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bisqit: 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
BlueAngel444:
did the self conceited psychopath answer you

Haaland's problem pass Raiola, even his dad is asking for cash. If they were not about the money why hire Raiola
Save your stress. Haaland is bound for Real Madrid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bisqit: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
Singapore1:

and we all know Bayern
Real Madrid wants to buy him and are ready to splash the cash next season after securing mbappe for free. Which to me is a smart move
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
bisqit:
Real Madrid wants to buy him and are ready to splash the cash next season after securing mbappe for free. Which to me is a smart move
Mbappe promised the president of PSG not to leave for free
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bisqit: 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
zeusis:

Mbappe promised the president of PSG not to leave for free
He has refused to sign a new contract
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
IFuckYourMama:
grin

The ratings tho

You are the type of fan that turns these awards into polling booth.

So with the month Antonio just had, you still get conscience vote Alonso. Fear God oh

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
Body just dey sweet Saul Niguez for Twitter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2kurupt(m): 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ibime:

You are the type of fan that turns these awards into polling booth.

So with the month Antonio just had, you still get conscience vote Alonso. Fear God oh
cheesy
Antonio was indeed outstanding last month jare. This is why I see most of these awards as just popularity contests

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
bisqit:
Save your stress. Haaland is bound for Real Madrid
if he comes to Madrid good for him, never was stressed tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
raumdeuter:

Haaland wiping legendary on the floor

Airmark your attention is needed here.

Don't turn a blind eye.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12376) (12377) (12378) (12379) (12380) (12381) (12382) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII, Thazard(m), hensben(m), A001 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.