Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10480563 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12418) (12419) (12420) (12421) (12422) (12423) (12424) ... (19136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Timo did the same thing for Havertz
Timo creates space but people seem to activate their lens on his mistakes and hide it whenever his movement profits the team.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
BlueAngel444:
He has good movements, he creates space for others, he makes himself available for passes but .......

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
Catfishing:

Timo creates space but people seem to activate their lens on his mistakes and hide it whenever his movement profits the team.....
Timo miss compilation suppose don reach 5 hours

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
zeusis:

No cap on that grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
Actman05:

He has good movements, he creates space for others, he makes himself available for passes but .......
.......he is an upgraded short Morata undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
PDPGuy:
Friendly reminder that Chelsea have not conceded a goal from open play in the league this season..
its too early oga...Mendy was our major saving grace yesterday... Let's hope TT gets his standard starting lineup from match day 5

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
zeusis:

ayiii

grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Trevor012:

Bring out any of your wingers that will outperform Starboy Sancho this season cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sancho can't shine Connor Gallagher's boots. One has two goals and two assists to his name, the other is busy struggling with different tattoo designs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
Actman05:
Lukaku on his second goal against Villa: "I think I have to give a lot of credit for Timo because Timo created a lot of space for me. As soon as he created the space to run in behind the two defenders I had a lot of time, the touch was good and the finish was just clinical." #CHEAVL

� @TheChelseaFC
I hope tuchel is thru Wit his experiments... if Werner had started playing from d arsenal game,,by now we would be on top of d table with more goals and/or hopefully beat Liverpool and get more points
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
Griffon:

Sancho can't shine Connor Gallagher's
boots. One has two goals and two assists to his name, the other is busy struggling with different tattoo designs.
What shirt number is he wearing for Chelsea cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
BlueAngel444:
funny enof there has not been any goal contribution by havertz dat lukaku scored,,rather d reverse is d case..especially d havertz goal against Liverpool came bkos lukaku drew defenders to himself

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
Trevor012:

Reece James 1 goal and 2 assists, 4 chances created >>>>>>>>>>>>Sachet water 0 goals 0 assists, 0 chance created

One is an academy player, the other is a wasted investment at £98m....
There are levels to this game dear scummy wink

21 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
Trevor012:

We are his parents, and his doing us proud at a neighbour's apartment, much better than your white elephant project of a son angry

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
Catfishing:

[s] Reece James 2 goals and 1 assist >>>>>>>>>>>>Sachet water 0 goal 0 assist

One is an academy player, the other is a wasted investment at £98.....
There are levels to this game dear scummy wink [/s]
This one has taken Ogogoro this evening cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
Griffon:

We are his parents, so scram! angry
What shirt number is he wearing for Chelsea you bloody shekpite cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
Trevor012:

This one has taken Ogogoro this evening cheesy cheesy cheesy
What happened to Sachet water? I thought he is the best thing after Beckham undecided

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
Trevor012:

What shirt number is he wearing for Chelsea you bloody shekpite cheesy cheesy

O boy come o, what the phuck went wrong with the careers of Martial and VDB? What have you guys done to those boys?

I can recall watching the latter at Ajax, boy was dubbed ''the next KDB'', well. not until Manyoo happened!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
Griffon:

[s] O boy come o, what the phuck went wrong with the careers of Martial and VDB? What have you guys done to those boys?

I can recall watching the latter at Ajax, boy was dubbed ''the next KDB'', well. not until Manyoo happened [/s] !

What shirt number is Connor Gallagher wearing for Chelsea cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
The scummy above this post deserves zero response.....starve him of the attention he so much seeks wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
Catfishing:
.......he is an upgraded short Morata undecided
Timo and Morata are not in the same level
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
I think Akpororo is better than Hudson Odoi. I love his forceful play on the wing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
macjireh:

its too early oga...Mendy was our major saving grace yesterday... Let's hope TT gets his standard starting lineup from match day 5
Yes, the Villains got too many chances for my liking. DM and defense need to tighten up a bit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
hensben:
I think Akpororo is better than Hudson Odoi. I love his forceful play on the wing.
nigga is a beast this season. Watched him against Levante. He came off the bench, scored 2 wonderful goals. I think this might be his season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
“He’s full of energy. He likes to get inside the box, he’s working hard with and without the ball. He loves to get round this area.

“I believe he’s one of the players who can get a lot of goals for us. He’s a lovely kid, his work ethic is fantastic, he comes in everyday with a smile on his face and he want to improve himself. He’s a positive player.” – Patrick Vieira on Conor Gallagher

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by erusen: 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ibime:
Fernandes is back bossing EPL after Havertz fanboys trolled him all Euros

Here we are in a new season and more and more narratives instead of goals on the table

Put your goals on the table niggas
the hatred for havertzbin this forum is really something else,look at the upvotes for this comment ���.Any way Sha I don't think any body reasonable should expect havertz to be better than Bruno NOW,one dey e prime the other na 21 years old,so if you want to diss havertz compare him with someone is "class".bruno is not half the player havertz is at 21

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
See as Medvedev dey beat Djokovic like thief
Shocking

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kilishihunter:
See as Medvedev dey beat Djokovic like thief
Shocking

Same thing will happen on Tuesday at camp nou

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:28am On Sep 13, 2021
zeusis:

nigga is a beast this season. Watched him against Levante. He came off the bench, scored 2 wonderful goals. I think this might be his season
Yeah he is coming of age.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:42am On Sep 13, 2021
thorrvik55:

Dude stfu

Everyone with half a brain knows Lukaku was just capping by saying the reason he moved the ball to his right was cos Tuanzebe knew he was left footed as a result of them playing together during his Manure days..

Him saying Tuanzebe knew he was left footed cos they played together at Manure is pure Okoto shalaye for the media to use as headline..

And I'm a Chelsea fan btw
Stop capping. If you know he is a left footed player are you a footballer. Tuanzebe is a footballer and was his former team mate so nothing wrong if lukaku decide to say that. He was just saying because tuanzebe know I’m left footed so he expected me to shoot with it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:15am On Sep 13, 2021
Catfishing:

when we get set of people way go criticize mount because he is not flashy enough but praise Havertz because of a simple flick. or Jorginho because he cost us a match or made few mistakes but will support a player whose first season as DM cost his teams far more points and lost them far more games that he has been banned in both club, country and UEFA XI from DM position.

I won't be surprised if Tuchel plays a 3-5-2 with mount in midfield and Werner and Lukaku up front against Zenit

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:16am On Sep 13, 2021
hensben:
Stop capping. If you know he is a left footed player are you a footballer. Tuanzebe is a footballer and was his former team mate so nothing wrong if lukaku decide to say that. He was just saying because tuanzebe know I’m left footed so he expected me to shoot with it.

Everyone knows Lukaku is left footed, them playing together at Manure has absolutely nothing to do with it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:16am On Sep 13, 2021
macjireh:

(1) (2) (3) ... (12418) (12419) (12420) (12421) (12422) (12423) (12424) ... (19136) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: pkasso(m), A001, StarchAndBanga, swiz123(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.