Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,812 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10458711 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13146) (13147) (13148) (13149) (13150) (13151) (13152) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tochex101(m): 10:52am On Jan 03, 2022
Ibime:

You can be intelligent and foolish at the same time. He is foolish but not stüpid. Stupidity is lack of Intelligence while foolishness is lack of wisdom. He is clearly intelligent but lacks wisdom.

Learning a language so quickly requires some level of intelligence. Those middle belters have been hearing different languages their whole life.
Yes I agree, but remember we are discussing Tuchel and Lukaku.....whose action among both has portrayed foolishness?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:55am On Jan 03, 2022
MorataFC:
How?

Even in the Era of Ferguson epl was not considered to be in d list of farmers' league.
Has Pep done half of what Sir Alex has done?
Sir Alex Ferguson won Epl 3 times in a roll yet no one regarded epl as farmers league.

Meanwhile Ferguson spent £850m in 26 years while your Boss has spent over $1b in 4 years by the time he retires we will be counting trillions of pounds being spent by him alone.
Lol, don't be dubious. Times are different.

Sir Alex would have bought Maguire at 25M, now every team wants 100M for their key players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:58am On Jan 03, 2022
You have to be very sentimental to believe that Jorginho is integral to this team. This guy has extremely good PR. I've never seen him spurn the kind of performance our most important midfielders did yesterday. In fact, he came in to pass to Salah in front of the 18-yard box.

At best, I see him as a good midfielder that we can use to rotate the team.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:07am On Jan 03, 2022
BikeMan:
Everything they trolled Alhaji Timo Werner for cheesy

God will forgive Kai Havertz ass lickers. We broke the bank for free-kick wins and movement cry

Baba said Havertz won a free kick grin

So Havertz knew that Kovacic would NASA an incredible volley from outside box from the keeper's save.

The Havertz Appreciation Society is fast becoming a Criminal gang. At this rate, we may soon need to proscribe them as a terrorist organisation.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 11:12am On Jan 03, 2022
Ibime:

That nigga Italian after only 2 years of living there was flawless. Nigga get brain jor
How does learning language equate to intelligence?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theflint1(m): 11:13am On Jan 03, 2022
Lukaku get brain. Other than his recent gaffe, you listen to him talk and you understand this is a man that has a proper understanding of what his life and reality is about. You'd also notice he's a little too honest. Mendy seems intelligent too but won't be surprised if he made this sort of Lukaku mistake cause he's some other guy that says it how he feels it.
Ibime:

That nigga Italian after only 2 years of living there was flawless. Nigga get brain jor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 11:17am On Jan 03, 2022
"I've kissed the Chelsea badge,Everton badge, Westbrom Badge, Man United badge but none of them tasted like The Inter Badge"...

Initially i blamed Ole Gollum for selling this fat brainless hippo. But thank GOD he sold mark henry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 11:21am On Jan 03, 2022
Theflint1:
Lukaku get brain Other than his recent gaffe, you listen to him talk and you understand this is a man that has a proper understanding of what his life and reality is about. You'd also notice he's a little too honest. Mendy seems intelligent too but won't be surprised if he made this sort of Lukaku mistake cause he's some other guy that says it how he feels it.
Who get brain no go talk these nonsense on air??

Just small trolls from the fans make am dey talk nonsense..

The mofo is brainless

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:24am On Jan 03, 2022
Ibime:

You can be intelligent and foolish at the same time. He is foolish but not stüpid. Stupidity is lack of Intelligence while foolishness is lack of wisdom. He is clearly intelligent but lacks wisdom.

Learning a language so quickly requires some level of intelligence. Those middle belters have been hearing different languages their whole life.

That Middle Belt explanation works for Belgians as well. Many Belgians are like that. They have 3 official languages of which 2 are Germanic and 1 is Romance so it is easier for them to pick up other European languages compared to many other Europeans.

Not saying he is not intelligent but his being multilingual has other reasons.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 11:24am On Jan 03, 2022
If this is true..

That means there has been underground work bw him and conte in other for him to be sold at a lesser price

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:28am On Jan 03, 2022
Lukaku I have fvck many olosho in Anderlecht,London, west midlands, Merseyside, Manchester but none of them taste like the ones in Milan

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:29am On Jan 03, 2022
Segedinho:
If this is true..

That means there has been underground work bw him and conte in other for him to be sold at a lesser price
You guys should do swap with kane
I know levy won't agree if money no they involve

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:32am On Jan 03, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Lukaku I have fvck many olosho in Anderlecht,London, west midlands, Merseyside but none of them taste like the ones in Milan

grin grin grin

I really hope this guy don buy him burial ground for Italy o cos if those London gangsters enter am with better jack knife with all this kind cappings ..... grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 11:34am On Jan 03, 2022
Segedinho:
If this is true..

Omo forget o
This attitude is worst than anything
No reasonable coach would like to work with this dude
Most likely...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theflint1(m): 11:35am On Jan 03, 2022
Segedinho:

Who get brain no go talk these nonsense on air??

Just small trolls from the fans make am dey talk nonsense..

The mofo is brainless

What you're describing has more to do with his personality type than actual brain smarts.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:39am On Jan 03, 2022
BlueRayDick:

grin grin grin

I really hope this guy don but grace burial ground for Italy o cos of those London gangsters enter am with better jack knife with all this kind callings ..... grin
The guy really fvck up and he's still arrogant about it
He's lucky he didn't try it with those scummies

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:40am On Jan 03, 2022
afrodoc2:

That Middle Belt explanation works for Belgians as well. Many Belgians are like that. They have 3 official languages of which 2 are Germanic and 1 is Romance so it is easier for them to pick up other European languages compared to many other Europeans.

Not saying he is not intelligent but his being multilingual has other reasons.

I was going to say this as well. If you speak French, it's relatively easy to pick up Italian, Spanish, Portuguese etc.

Shït in French Is Merde, in Italian it's Merda. God in French is Dieu, in Italian it's Dio

Etc, etc

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:42am On Jan 03, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Baba said Havertz won a free kick grin

So Havertz knew that Kovacic would NASA an incredible volley from outside box from the keeper's save.

The Havertz Appreciation Society is fast becoming a Criminal gang. At this rate, we may soon need to proscribe them as a terrorist organisation.
LMAO. He's the only one that won a free-kick yesterday now so that must be special. Mad people.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:46am On Jan 03, 2022
nihilistjnr:

I was going to say this as well. If you speak French, it's relatively easy to pick up Italian, Spanish, Portuguese etc.

Shït in French Is Merde, in Italian it's Merda. God in French is Dieu, in Italian it's Dio

Etc, etc

Exactly. When I started learning Spanish my teacher was surprised at how quickly I got the basics but she didn’t know I had learnt some Italian from one babe I was kpanning when I was in the world.

Apart from similar words those languages often follow similar rules in terms of grammar and syntax. Once you learn one it is so much easier to learn the next one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2022
Theflint1:
What you're describing has more to do with his personality type than actual brain smarts.
The way you speak doesn't really define ur intelligence but your attitudes

His attitudes towards little trollings from the fans shows he is not smart.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:48am On Jan 03, 2022
raumdeuter:

Aside airmark, Who else saw Matip doing this today
grin cheesy grin grin.
Wahala!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 11:49am On Jan 03, 2022
so tuchel has sense to bench jorginho, e get luck, now next match against mancity let him not play jorginho, if not this lucky comeback from 2 goals will not happen that day, mancity!!!! equalize fire!!!! they go fire more put. play the same way closedown the midfield or mancity go clear our doubt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 11:55am On Jan 03, 2022
BikeMan:
LMAO. He's the only one that won a free-kick yesterday now so that must be special. Mad people.
That free-kick was so special.

Seems you didn't see the way he won it....

The trajectory of Alonso's coiled kick was as a result of how he won it...if u watch d ball well ...u will see how havertz bent wen he was going down ...d ball followed same trajectory.

Check how kovacic rebound kick bent as well.....they followed d root .

Following my comrades......havertz scored that first goal cos if the root was faulty....Alonso and kovacic would have vollied d ball.

The 2nd goal was the best...see the way havertz yelled at VD......this caused commotion in the background as well...

The yelling alone is enough...so I think he scored d 2nd goal as well .

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 11:57am On Jan 03, 2022
humblesteve:

Omo forget o
This attitude is worst than anything
No reasonable coach would like to work with this dude
Most likely...
He is brainless
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:57am On Jan 03, 2022
Kovacic was at times majestic yesterday. Somebody annoyed him before the match. It is like he has no fans here like Havertz, Mount, and Jogginhoe.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
Bluemann and Unlimited22 do check this guy out Julian Alvarez of River Plate when you have time he's been linked to United. According to FBref he's similar to Benzema, Kane, Lewandowski and Vlahovic in playing style.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
Rent boys making mouth and spewing gibberish,even saying dem suppose win the match,no be una fault na my yeye coach and assistants ...

There was nothing special you lots did,spurs did it,Brighton,Brentford,athletico Madrid,AC Milan did it as well.....

klopp always opening yansh,surrending two and three goals lead,giving una entertaining game and "game of the season contender" with his continuous stupid and arrogant high line football even after 2goals lead when the fool is suppose to LOCK UP SHOP with a drab and borefest to see out the game...

Pep,Conte,mourinho,Allegri can never let 2 or 3 goals slip with his big rivals... I just dey para

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
Segedinho:

That free-kick was so special.

Seems you didn't see the way he won it....

The trajectory of Alonso's coiled kick was as a result of how he won it...if u watch d ball well ...u will see how havertz bent wen he was going down ...d ball followed same trajectory.

Check how kovacic rebound kick bent as well.....they followed d root .

Following my comrades......havertz scored that first goal cos if the root was faulty....Alonso and kovacic would have vollied d ball.

The 2nd goal was the best...see the way havertz yelled at VD......this caused commotion in the background as well...

The yelling alone is enough...so I think he scored d 2nd goal as well .

Gosh!!.. Sege Sege!!!!

My man grin grin grin

This is funny asf I swear grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
Manesalah:
Rent boys making mouth and spewing gibberish,even saying dem suppose win the match,no be una fault na my yeye coach and assistants ...

There was nothing special you lots did,spurs did it,Brighton,Brentford,athletico Madrid,AC Milan did it as well.....

klopp always opening yansh,surrending two and three goals lead,giving una entertaining game and "game of the season contender" with his continuous stupid and arrogant high line football even after 2goals lead when the fool is suppose to LOCK UP SHOP with a drab and borefest to see out the game...

Pep,Conte,mourinho,Allegri can never let 2 or 3 goals slip with his big rivals... I just dey para
Liverpool were naive yesterday. Klopp has refused to play anything other than ultra high line possession football even when leading. Two nill up and still playing a ridiculous high line instead of sitting back and countering a desperate Chelsea side. It's the 5th time this season Liverpool has given away leads foolishly. Thiago was heavily missed for you guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
Bluemann
Abort the mission of watching that movie, I have been staring at the screen trying to figure what this film is about.
I am in pains cry cry cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
I pray injuries don't affect my boys again for the rest of the season, as they bounce back and silence their ignorant critics.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
"It doesn't matter who runs away in the rain. It counts who stays in the storm. Bye, Romelu."

Inter ultras obviously don't want Lukaku back in San Siro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13146) (13147) (13148) (13149) (13150) (13151) (13152) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agadinaagwuofe, larride(m), drisham(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.