Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10483362 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13147) (13148) (13149) (13150) (13151) (13152) (13153) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
Just after a few hours of being foes on the pitch, Mendy and Mane on their way to AFCON..

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
Odogwu Kova

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
Trevor012:

Liverpool were naive yesterday. Klopp has refused to play anything other than ultra high line possession football even when leading. Two nill up and still playing a ridiculous high line instead of sitting back and countering a desperate Chelsea side. It's the 5th time this season Liverpool has given away leads foolishly. Thiago was heavily missed for you guys.
klopp has the right mentality, dominance mentality, thats what chelsea should achieve next, so my brother, liverpool were not naive, they created enough chances to sink chelsea but mendy pass them. so ultra high line gengen possesion domination pressing game is modern football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
BikeMan:
Lol, don't be dubious. Times are different.

Sir Alex would have bought Maguire at 25M, now every team wants 100M for their key players.
Times are different? Pls be specific about the time frame.
So u too believe Maguire worth that amount?
Even with the current over bloated hike in players value, Maguire doesn't worth that amount even with the current situation Wenger can not buy Maguire above £45m. How is that my problem if u bought your Benz 40m and I bought mine 13m grin it's the likes of Pep, barca and Psg cost all these overprice nonsense,
Ferguson sold Ronaldo for £80m in 2009 that's 13 years ago can u name 8 players from this united squad can be valued to that amount? So which means there is slight difference in the last ten years.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
Lukaku Facebook page is still saying Inter Milan cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
Trevor012:

Liverpool were naive yesterday. Klopp has refused to play anything other than ultra high line possession football even when leading. Two nill up and still playing a ridiculous high line instead of sitting back and countering a desperate Chelsea side. It's the 5th time this season Liverpool has given away leads foolishly. Thiago was heavily missed for you guys.

Na fool him be na,make he dey there with his ONLY 1 EPL TITLE for him Liverpool "golden era"....

As owners still stingy reach,dem go give am money,him go return am say no top player or players that can improve his first eleven in the market meanwhile bench na thrash,.....net spend killl am there

Na him be the reason CITY and PEP don MONOPOLISE the league now,Led the table comfortably by Christmas on 3 occasions,won 1 bottled 2 to PEP.....mourinho,pep and I am sure Fergie never lost a title topping by December....na Rodgers,Benitez and maybe wenger follow am do that nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
timbros:
Odogwu Kova
that kovacic goal the tecnique was excellent, i mean the control when going back hopping and shooting an air volley is top tecnique. goal of the season. one question to all my cfc fans, is kovacic's volley goal the best in chelsea history??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
Theuniverse:
klopp has the right mentality, dominance mentality, thats what chelsea should achieve next, so my brother, liverpool were not naive, they created enough chances to sink chelsea but mendy pass them. so ultra high line gengen possesion domination pressing game is modern football.
My Friend keep shut. Liverpool and klopp where naive not for the first time this season they have dropped points foolishly and others they have narrowly escaped. It happened against City, Brighton, Brentford, Ac Milan, Atletico Madrid etc Liverpool fans are saying the same thing everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
Theuniverse:
that kovacic goal the tecnique was excellent, i mean the control when going back hopping and shooting an air volley is top tecnique. goal of the season. one question to all my cfc fans, is kovacic's volley goal the best in chelsea history??

No way.

Has to be Essiens against Barca for me

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Bluemann
Abort the mission of watching that movie, I have been staring at the screen trying to figure what this film is about.
I am in pains cry cry cry

grin grin

Sorry you had to go through that

You took one for the team grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
Trevor012:

My Friend keep shut. Liverpool and klopp where naive not for the first time this season they have dropped points foolishly and others they have narrowly escaped. It happened against City, Brighton, Brentford, Ac Milan, Atletico Madrid etc Liverpool fans are saying the same thing everywhere.
oga are you referiing to liverpool alone or gengen pressing in general? true liverpool have dropped points cus of gengen pressing, but you will agree with me that they have also tasted success through the same gengen pressing. (eg) (cl win, epl win) so maybe its just a temporary drop in form.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
Itsrm:

No way.

Has to be Essiens against Barca for me
essiens tecnique and kovacic's tecnique which is more difficult?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
Theuniverse:
oga are you referiing to liverpool alone or gengen pressing in general? true liverpool have dropped points cus of gengen pressing, but you will agree with me that they have also tasted success through the same gengen pressing. (eg) (cl win, epl win) so maybe its just a temporary drop in form.
Talking about Liverpool this season. Klopp in the past few seasons especially when they won the league became a bit pragmatic. They had many 1:0 matches and where not playing too high plus they controlled matches better. This season feels like he has gone back to his ultra high die by fire Pressing upon pressing highline.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
afrodoc2:

That Middle Belt explanation works for Belgians as well. Many Belgians are like that. They have 3 official languages of which 2 are Germanic and 1 is Romance so it is easier for them to pick up other European languages compared to many other Europeans.

Not saying he is not intelligent but his being multilingual has other reasons.

Belgians only speak French and Flemish Dutch which are far from Italian language in structure. That guy Italian was impressive jare. It took plenty learning to memorise that so fluently

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DammyOlu123(m): 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
Havertz10:
you are really going to blame him for that goal despite all his work last night, who led the successful press from the front that won the ball back multiple times

This you boss?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
Bombblacks:

How does learning language equate to intelligence?

This year will not pass before you call someone illiterate for not speaking English properly.

They even call someone here hens brain just because English is not his first language.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ibime:

This year will not pass before you call someone illiterate for not speaking English properly.

They even call someone here hens brain just because English is not his first language.
Lukaku might be intelligent but using the fact he is Bilingual doesn't prove it. Equating being Bilingual to mean someone is intelligent makes no sense.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
airmark:

Konate was stupid stupidly closing in on Kante, leaving his rear for Pulisic to explore. Henderson lost Pulisic, but no, we must blame VVD who also had Havertz run to deal with.

Meanwhile, are you still defending this lie?

Let see the gif first because one mind is telling me Raumdeuter is seeing the wrong thing as usual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ibime:

Belgians only speak French and Flemish Dutch which are far from Italian language in structure. That guy Italian was impressive jare. It took plenty learning to memorise that so fluently

French and Italian are both Romance languages and both have a lot of similar words. I can give you dozens of examples. I am not saying they are identical but if you are fluent in French it will be relatively easy for you to learn Italian compared to someone who doesn't speak a Romance language. Both languages have about 90% lexical similarity so there is a big advantage compared to say an English speaker trying to learn either language.

It does not take plenty learning for someone who already speaks a Romance language to learn another Romance language especially if he is living in that country and speaking it every day. I have had lessons in French, Italian, Spanish and believe me once you get one it makes it easy to learn the others AND my Spanish teacher actually told me this also.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ibime:

That is so unfair. embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
Trevor012:
Lukaku Facebook page is still saying Inter Milan cheesy cheesy cheesy
Be like u no know wetin dey happen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
MorataFC:
How?

Even in the Era of Ferguson epl was not considered to be in d list of farmers' league.
Has Pep done half of what Sir Alex has done?
Sir Alex Ferguson won Epl 3 times in a roll yet no one regarded epl as farmers league.

Meanwhile Ferguson spent £850m in 26 years while your Boss has spent over $1b in 4 years by the time he retires we will be counting trillions of pounds being spent by him alone.

Around the time of Ferguson they were selling brand new cars for N10k, yet you are buying Tokunbo for 4m today.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
BlueRayDick:

There’s actually something called Time value of money in finance

Logic don't matter on Chelsea thread. In Ferguson time when world record for Alan Shearer was 15m vs now that Neymar is 220m

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
Neobulletzz:

n gbo

How many Bundesliga did he win in his time so we can evaluate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
popizaino:

Let see the gif first because one mind is telling me Raumdeuter is seeing the wrong thing as usual.

Hasselbaink, Souness, nateevs, ibime were all seeing the wrong thing na only airmark dey see right

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
Learning a language depends on how immersed you are at it

Lukaku spent 2yrs in Italy and could afford language tutors plus he probably devoted time to it

Many African immigrants even from Nigeria who never spoke Italian all their lives can blow good Italo in 2yrs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
popizaino:

Just Konate asking Henderson to close in on Kante, and not leaving his rear, Pulisic wouldn't have found that acre of space to run into and score. But no, Henderson that lost Pulisic not at fault, VVD must kill himself and be blamed.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
Theuniverse:

In Chelsea history? Haba nah...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
Canio speaking nothing but the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
nateevs:

Nonsense. So far you must be the only one in the whole world calling today's come-back performance/draw mediocre. So it really doesn't mean anything. If it means something, you will be coaching a side with the unique knowledge you bring to the game, along with your insatiable desire to "not worship mediocrity". But you are not. Instead you are "demanding better" from your arm chair.

Last time around you wanted us to sell 9 players. Today, the coach is not maximising the full strength of said players. Pick a hustle Alhaji.

grin grin grin grin

Whether I wanted him to sell 9 players or not does not change the fact that they are incapable of beating a Liverpool team without a coach. The same me who wanted him to sell 9 players still believes he can beat bayern munich, context matters in everything. Stop giving excuses, the performance is utter rubbish if it can't produce a much needed goal in the second 45mins. I don't have to be coaching a decent side to voice my opinion same way you don't have to hold any political appointment to criticise BUHARI.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
Where are this debtors seeing money for players. Uefa should investigate them.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Palazee(m): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
Where are this debtors seeing money for players. Uefa should investigate them.
This Barça president must be joking grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13147) (13148) (13149) (13150) (13151) (13152) (13153) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.