Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10449572 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13149) (13150) (13151) (13152) (13153) (13154) (13155) ... (19124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
BikeMan:
Everything they trolled other players for his now Havertz's special qualities. May our faves not mud us grin
I don't know when and how you became like this man

But, I like it grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
Android22:
So was he more probable to miss it than score it?
According to EPL records Pulisic in 63 appearances has missed 17 big chances and Lukaku in 265 appearances has missed 88 big chances.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
Segedinho:

You said fans criticised him........

Players had problem with TT and the boards was backing the players but expecting a very good one from TT.

Here lukaku didn't stop at TT but rubbished d club as well..

Romancing with Inter after abt just 4 games......

Clearly,he came for the money and lied abt an unfinished business....

Business never start oga don go run change him bio to inter
It seems I am talking past you. I am showing how "fans" here are criticizing Lukaku, how he acted against the "higher-ups" and how he has lost his position, which is analogous to how fans criticized TT, he went against the higher-ups in PSG and how he lost his spot. Do you understand me now? I am trying to show you how someone acting contrary to what you approve does not make them brainless or else it will make TT brainless as well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
Amoto94:

According to EPL records Pulisic in 63 appearances has missed 17 big chances and Lukaku in 265 appearances has missed 88 big chances.
So Pulisic is better at finishing chances or they are about the same. Is that your point?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
I need this conversation to go mainstream, even the data will testify that we are better without that idiot

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
Android22:
So Pulisic is better at finishing chances or they are about the same. Is that your point?
The sample size is too small in the case of Pulisic for genuine comparison using stats but based on eye test he is on par or a better finisher.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
Android22:
It seems I am talking past you. I am showing how "fans" here are criticizing Lukaku, how he acted against the "higher-ups" and how he has lost his position, which is analogous to how fans criticized TT, he went against the higher-ups in PSG and how he lost his spot. Do you understand me now? I am trying to show you how someone acting contrary to what you approve does not make them brainless or else it will make TT brainless as well.
There are huge differences..

You can't compare the power that a coach wield to that of a player.

We have seen coaches saying things when clubs goes opposite to their demands,afterall they are always criticised vehemently when things goes awry.

I have never seen a player romamcing or going against his club just after 4 games..

It takes a brainless dot to do so.

You are comparing apples to oranges

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
Android22:
From a Chelsea fan? Should Mason Mount have been red carded yesterday?

Sadio Mane had no business being on the pitch after 6 seconds yesterday..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
BikeMan:
For context, Arsenal sold RVP for Fergie I'm 2012 for 24M, how much do you think he would have cost today?

The market is no longer a matter of how good players are, every club wants to milk each other now. See how much Aston Villa sold Grealish to city? See how much Dortmund was asking for Haaland? Is Havertz worth the amount we paid? How much did we buy ordinary Pulisic? Again, times are different Oga. Go back and check how much Pep spent at Barca.
He bought just 4 players @ barca and 4 @ bayern, I have no problem with that, my take is how can a single person spend over 1 billion dollars on a single team in less than 5 years and u are telling me the value of the market then vs now.
Carlos Ancellotti has been in the coaching business for 13 years before Pep joined yet he hasn't spent much compared to him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
donjazet:

I'm really surprised. I thought these guys wouldn't be on the market for a while.

Messi salary off, Griezmann salary off, Aguero salary off, Dembele salary off, by this year Coutinho salary off

Enough space for a marquee and Barcelona is still a big name and has a big pull in the market, See Lukaku still dreaming of Barcelona despite being at Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
MorataFC:
He bought just 4 players @ barca and 4 @ bayern, I have no problem with that, my take is how can a single person spend over 1 billion dollars on a single team in less than 5 years and u are telling me the value of the market then vs now.
Carlos Ancellotti has been in the coaching business for 13 years before Pep joined yet he hasn't spent much compared to him.

In the same time Chelsea and Man Utd have spent over 1billion on players and struggle for top 4 every season

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
BikeMan:
For context, Arsenal sold RVP for Fergie I'm 2012 for 24M, how much do you think he would have cost today?

The market is no longer a matter of how good players are, every club wants to milk each other now. See how much Aston Villa sold Grealish to city? See how much Dortmund was asking for Haaland? Is Havertz worth the amount we paid? How much did we buy ordinary Pulisic? Again, times are different Oga. Go back and check how much Pep spent at Barca.

WHen bad belle too much people will be misyarning anyhow

Imagine comparing this time to Fergusons time, Ask him what was the size of his shirt during Fergusns time and the size now

Shebi Graduate dey earn N5k per month in Ferguson time, he should expect the same now

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
See goat....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
To build a successful team over a long period of time you need the following to align; concept, competence and capital (apologies to Ralf Rangnick) without any of them you will achieve success here and there look at the most successful coaches in club football they're well backed by their owners and get privileged treatments from the authorities. Take a look at Milan in their prime they have Berlusconi, Juventus is runned by the Agnelli family, Inter had Massimo Moratti, Bayern Munich are another even ManUtd.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
Android22:
Would Lukaku have missed the chance Pulisic missed?
o

He didn't really miss that chance .. he attempted to dribble kelleher just like he did to courtois in the cl semis just they it didn't work out this time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
raumdeuter:

In the same time Chelsea and Man Utd have spent over 1billion on players and struggle for top 4 every season
can u name the coach of Man u and that of Chelsea that have spent billions on players?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
MorataFC:
can u name the coach of Man u and that of Chelsea that have spent billions on players?

No coach spends money from his pocket. It's the club that spends money

Man city spent over 1billion, Chelsea spent over 1billion , Man utd spent over 1billion

Yet 2 of them are always fighting for top 4 every season

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
Where are this debtors seeing money for players. Uefa should investigate them.
They borrowed money from sokoloan and used Camp nou as collateral undecided , When the big boys left to free up the wage bill, pay cuts were being dished out, revenue was brought in due to fans coming back and Laporta was looking for sponsors and loans to steady the ship, maybe you were in Mars then
Zukwanuike my friend, Investigate kee you dia

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
Kilishihunter:

[s] They borrowed money from sokoloan and used Camp nou as collateral undecided , When the big boys left to free up the wage bill, pay cuts were being dished out, revenue was brought in due to fans coming back and Laporta was looking for sponsors and loans to steady the ship, maybe you were in Mars then
Zukwanuike my friend, Investigate kee you dia[/s]
Doesn't still change the fact you are debtors tongue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
afrodoc2:

Exactly. When I started learning Spanish my teacher was surprised at how quickly I got the basics but she didn’t know I had learnt some Italian from one babe I was kpanning when I was in the world.

Apart from similar words those languages often follow similar rules in terms of grammar and syntax. Once you learn one it is so much easier to learn the next one.
Where are you now, bros? Are not still in the world cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
Good news. Swap with Kane

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
hensben:
Good news. Swap with Kane
why will Tottenham or even Kane agree to a swap? Especially Kane who wouldn't dare piss off the Tottenham fans by going to another London club. Levy won't even dare it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
raumdeuter:

No coach spends money from his pocket. It's the club that spends money

Man city spent over 1billion, Chelsea spent over 1billion , Man utd spent over 1billion

Yet 2 of them are always fighting for top 4 every season
When it comes to money being spent, it is man city but when it comes to trophies that man city won, it is Pep.
Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
MorataFC:
When it comes to money being spent, it is man city but when it comes to trophies that man city won, it is Pep.
Clap for yourself.

Man city spends money to hire a coach who train them to win

Pep has not spent a single dollar to sign players. the check does not even touch his hand, When trophies are given the coach is awarded a trophy and a medal as well

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
MorataFC:
Clap for yourself.

This your point is off point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
donjazet:
I do agree that we need a new central midfielder.
A midfielder with vision and shot power. Someone in the mould of Xabi alonso.
Jorginho is our best passer, by that I don't mean by volume of passes made but by the quality of the passes. Jorginho passes the ball better than fabinho, rodri, hojberg. His passes are usually accurate and he has good vision, maybe like 75% compared to fabregas who was like 90%. Kante and kovacic are like 55%. They are terrible at passes which is why they prefer to drive and they do that well, but this is why they cannot play as a DM. They can only play centrally.

Swiz123 .

Do you agree with don j on this ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
Amoto94:

The sample size is too small in the case of Pulisic for genuine comparison using stats but based on eye test he is on par or a better finisher.
Pulisic is on par or a better finisher than Lukaku?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
Segedinho:

There are huge differences..

You can't compare the power that a coach wield to that of a player.

We have seen coaches saying things when clubs goes opposite to their demands,afterall they are always criticised vehemently when things goes awry.

I have never seen a player romamcing or going against his club just after 4 games..

It takes a brainless dot to do so.

You are comparing apples to oranges
what makes you think I am defending Lukaku? You are not responding to my questions. You are just emphasizing how wrong you feel Lukaku is and then you accused me of comparing apples to oranges.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
Godx:

why will Tottenham or even Kane agree to a swap? Especially Kane who wouldn't dare piss off the Tottenham fans by going to another London club. Levy won't even dare it.
it’s swap deal which suit Conte. Fair deal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
thorrvik55:

Sadio Mane had no business being on the pitch after 6 seconds yesterday..
A valid argument can be made supporting your point, I concede. How does that affect the Mason Mount question though?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
drisham:
o

He didn't really miss that chance .. he attempted to dribble kelleher just like he did to courtois in the cl semis just they it didn't work out this time
OK, so he did not score but Mane scored from a similar chance, right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
Godx:

He has pissed off Tottenham fan the moment he become non committed to the team... Lukaku is obviously looking forward to a reunion with conte, cos I don't imagine Conte signing a striker apart from lukaku... Kane swap will be actually dope though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13149) (13150) (13151) (13152) (13153) (13154) (13155) ... (19124) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sarsaproko, CallTheCops(m), A001, SirAce, PendragonVII, Itsrm(m), dcrested(m), forgiveness, LORDLARGE(m), AdisaOwala, MeMiTi, Taguchi and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.