Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,278 members, 7,826,080 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10571580 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13152) (13153) (13154) (13155) (13156) (13157) (13158) ... (19216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
Havertz10:
I know that I have vested interest but the truth has to be said, we should count our loses and sell this guy now

This issue has just began if anything, swap deal with Juventus for deligt is the smart move right now in my opinion

Lukaku is best suited for teams with less possession that thrive on the counter, Chelsea dominate possession, he wouldn't particularly excel and would hinder the entire team, I remember the 352 system that tuchel tried that lukaku referenced, it failed, he isn't an intelligent footballer, depends solely on the exceptional work of the supporting cast to thrive, a service dependent player like him isn't suited for Chelsea

He will apologize, they will spin the story but resentment already exist, he is Belgian, Chelsea fans have been growing hatred against players from the country particularly those that misbehaved, he is weak minded, needs adoration to shine but with an evenly divided supporters base and his mediocre abilities, the rest of his time at Chelsea will be a joke for all intent and purposes, it's best to walk away now

Your opinion stays here on Nairaland, grateful for that. You want to cut your loss on a 90M player after one season? When are we going to cut our loss on Kai Havertz?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
raumdeuter:

Man utds fortified squad how are they faring season after season
Legbegbe is a mumu. He calls Pep a point and kill manager but they are the ones that splashed money on Pogba, Lukaku, Sancho and Maguire. Heck, they even got the supposed G.O.A.T but Pep is his headache cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You want Chelsea to sell lukaku so that your harvetz will be playing ?

Lukaku and Chelsea will be fine as he will apologize

Chelsea should sell bang average harvetz instead who has been a flop grin
He is right, chelsea should sell lukaku, he is not made for technical football but counter attack. He has weak mind that he need to be adored before he can do anything but we have young players up front that should be looking up to him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
hensben:
He is right, chelsea should sell lukaku, he is not made for technical football but counter attack. He has weak mind that he need to be adored before he can do anything but we have young players up front that should be looking up to him.

After 13 league games and 5 goals Chelsea should finally sell lukaku ,when you have ekuke forwards that has been misfiring for so long grin

Well Chelsea knows better than most of you guys ooonion that will end here on Nairaland

Una think say na so dem use Dey give up for 90 million player wey never flop ,even flop harvetz is still playing for Chelsea but Na lukaku make dem sell cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
hensben:
Havertz is suitable for what kinda tactics
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
Segedinho:

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
andrewbaba44:

After 13 league games and 5 goals Chelsea should finally sell lukaku ,when you have ekuke forwards that has been misfiring for so long grin

Well Chelsea knows better than most of you guys ooonion that will end here on Nairaland

Una think say na so dem use Dey give up for 90 million player wey never flop ,even flop harvetz is still playing for Chelsea but Na lukaku make dem sell cheesy
With Lukaku playing we will not win any trophies, he is useless in high intensity game, against quality teams.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
hensben:
With Lukaku playing we will not win any trophies, he is useless in high intensity game, against quality teams.
so lukaku is useless for trophies so why did inter win serie a?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
Theuniverse:
Na so some of them open mouth waaaaah

That no team can win UCL with 3 at d back..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Theuniverse:
seria a is slow. they don't play high intensity game there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
Segedinho:

Na so some of them open mouth waaaaah

That no team can win UCL with 3 at d back..

Ibime said that not some people.I even told him then with right players in the system trophies can be won.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
Segedinho:

Haverts is good as false 9 in the system.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
hensben:
Haverts is good as false 9 in the system.
No try am smoke igbo join d brain wey God give u..

Just dey manage am like that....

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
hensben:
Ibime said that not some people.I even told him then with right players in the system trophies can be won.

Exactly what you are saying now....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
Antonio Rudiger is not an option for Real Madrid this summer. He will not be signed. Discussions have not progressed with his representatives, and the signing has now been 'discarded.'

[MarioCortegana via MadridXtra]

#CFC | @Chelsea247

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
Here we go

���| Chelsea and Everton are planning more talks this week for Lucas Digne. #CFC

The Frenchman had told Everton about his wish to move to Stamford Bridge last week and has now agreed personal terms with Chelsea. ✅

#CFC | @Chelsea247

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
Thomas Tuchel confirmed Romelu Lukaku and Timo Werner could return to the #Chelsea side to face Spurs. Andreas Christensen is doubtful, while Trevoh Chalobah has been ruled out.

#CFC | @Chelsea247
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
Havertz10:
I know that I have vested interest but the truth has to be said, we should count our loses and sell this guy now

This issue has just began if anything, swap deal with Juventus for deligt is the smart move right now in my opinion

Lukaku is best suited for teams with less possession that thrive on the counter, Chelsea dominate possession, he wouldn't particularly excel and would hinder the entire team, I remember the 352 system that tuchel tried that lukaku referenced, it failed, he isn't an intelligent footballer, depends solely on the exceptional work of the supporting cast to thrive, a service dependent player like him isn't suited for Chelsea

He will apologize, they will spin the story but resentment already exist, he is Belgian, Chelsea fans have been growing hatred against players from the country particularly those that misbehaved, he is weak minded, needs adoration to shine but with an evenly divided supporters base and his mediocre abilities, the rest of his time at Chelsea will be a joke for all intent and purposes, it's best to walk away now

Chelsea should sell Lukaku so that the weakling called Havertz can further weaken our attack abi. Yeye

If we're to sell any player, it's Havertz that should be the top choice. He's nothing but a fraud and is so annoying to watch.

He's both weak mentally and physically. In fact, frail is the right word to use, not weak.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
Astrid4:
Thomas Tuchel confirmed Romelu Lukaku and Timo Werner could return to the #Chelsea side to face Spurs. Andreas Christensen is doubtful, while Trevoh Chalobah has been ruled out.

#CFC | @Chelsea247
Good call. Havertz should chop bench. Useless player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
Segedinho:

Exactly what you are saying now....
Not same thing i am saying because Lukaku even said he is not suited to the system.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
hensben:
Not same thing i am saying because Lukaku even said he is not suited to the system.
So na havertz come dey suited to the system

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
hensben:

January 2021 to December 2021

Lukaku for belgium: 10 goals and 1 assists in 10 matches.

Do Belgium play counter attack football?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
airmark:

Belgium yet to win anything
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
Havertz10 is just so irrational when it comes to football issues.
Havertz is not supposed to be playing as a striker. It's not his strongest position but I'm becoming slightly peeved with tuchel.

I was expecting him to become dynamic. We have a large squad capable of playing different formatiins and systems. I'm imagining that in a back 4 system, havertz and mount would deliver superbly as no 10's. Jorginho kante and kovacic would be a dream midfield in a 433. Pulisic, ziyech and Lukaku spearheading the attack. This can work.
Why has tuchel not tried any other formation?
Barkley, RLC, would deputize perfectly too. Rather than playing poorly in a 2 man midfield.

Tuchel needs to be more dynamic, truth be told. I admire how Guardiola constantly tweaks his system according to opponents. Sometime back 4, sometime back 5.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
hensben:
Belgium yet to win anything

Na so national team football take easy ?

Una go yab Belgium but una go do like sha England and others European big teams don win anything

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
airmark:

Help me ask am ooo weda belgium Dey use counter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lukaku apologises;
“I am sorry to the fans for the upset I have caused. I totally understand why you guys are upset and I must show my commitment. I apologise also to the manager, the board, and my team mates."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1478449765608218631
- Romelu Lukaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
By the way, Lukaku has to apologize to all Chelsea fans before he can play again. If not other players would be emboldened to do the same.
Our pride as football fans is hurt. Its highly insulting for our own key player to come out and belittle us like that. It makes no sense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
mikeywise:
Lukaku apologises;
“I am sorry to the fans for the upset I have caused. I totally understand why you guys are upset and I must show my commitment. I apologise also to the manager, the board, and my team mates."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1478449765608218631
- Romelu Lukaku

Really!?? My VPN is down. Can you post the excerpts of what he said?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
Have just finished watch lukaku's apologize
Make una forgive am abegiii.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
Segedinho:

No try am smoke igbo join d brain wey God give u..

Just dey manage am like that....

(1) (2) (3) ... (13152) (13153) (13154) (13155) (13156) (13157) (13158) ... (19216) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: forgiveness, Ballzproblem2, AdisaOwala, bisqit, BlueRayDick, BlueMann and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.