Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10559153 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13154) (13155) (13156) (13157) (13158) (13159) (13160) ... (19192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
Guess we can now jejely move on from the Lukaku incident.

Score plenty goals and fans go happy (well maybe not everyone sha) but who cares? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
popizaino:

I don't comment on things I did not witness, but I can confidently tell you that pep guardiola was complacent given his almost 100% record in the said fixture, nothing comparable to ours with Tuchel.
seriously? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
donjazet:
Havertz10 is just so irrational when it comes to football issues.
Havertz is not supposed to be playing as a striker. It's not his strongest position but I'm becoming slightly peeved with tuchel.

I was expecting him to become dynamic. We have a large squad capable of playing different formatiins and systems. I'm imagining that in a back 4 system, havertz and mount would deliver superbly as no 10's. Jorginho kante and kovacic would be a dream midfield in a 433. Pulisic, ziyech and Lukaku spearheading the attack. This can work.
Why has tuchel not tried any other formation?
Barkley, RLC, would deputize perfectly too. Rather than playing poorly in a 2 man midfield.

Tuchel needs to be more dynamic, truth be told. I admire how Guardiola constantly tweaks his system according to opponents. Sometime back 4, sometime back 5.
Your last paragraph na lie sha. When was the last time any of Pep or Klopp play a back 3. Has Conte gone back to back 4? Tuchel's formation works if the personnel are fit, so why change it now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:24am On Jan 05, 2022
airmark:

Is it now about the team or about how he fared in the team?

They lost to the eventual champion in the last world cup. Lukaku also won the bronze boot in the tournament.

Find another thing to hinge your hatred for Lukaku on.
Lukaku can score but his team play can’t help the team for titles, mostly against tough opponent. I don’t hate lukaku but he is not the type of striker to lead a team to trophies.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:57am On Jan 05, 2022
hensben:
Lukaku can score but his team play can’t help the team for titles, mostly against tough opponent. I don’t hate lukaku but he is not the type of striker to lead a team to trophies.

You claimed that he could only thrive in a team that play counter attack football. Didn't he thrive in Belgium? Or what is the main duty of a number 9? No more to score goals?

Even at United, he scored against Psg. So whats the meaning of he doesn't perform against tough opponents?

Was Lukaku the one that blinded Havertz not to release him on goal and probably score your tough Liverpool?

All your reasons for condemning Lukaku are nothing to write home about.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:59am On Jan 05, 2022
Postdigger

I am looking for posts from nateevs, sinizia and nihilist around October or November 2016 that were warning people to pray that Pep doesn't get it right in the EPL because if he does get it right, the whole league will suffer for it

I want to pull it so show some of these people that some people who knew football already saw that he would turn the league to a farmers league.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:59am On Jan 05, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Bouncing back to where. Are they are not in europa? I just pity their fans thinking of haland. Barka is now useless like scummy united so all good player will laugh at them
Finishedlona
Chelsea Liverpool Man U don play Europa tire dem no die ,so Na Barca own go come different

Keep on choking man just the way you are choking on how they got their funds to make their January signing,you never see anything tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:45am On Jan 05, 2022
Egbon Raumdeuter Euros is about to turn Ojude oba cup like Copa America o

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:33am On Jan 05, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Egbon Raumdeuter Euros is about to turn Ojude oba cup like Copa America o
It's all about the Money money money
It will soon be yearly like osun oshogbo festival

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:46am On Jan 05, 2022
NBA finals is every year, super bowl is every year, they still get viewership and fanfare is still high

I don't understand football fans and their hate for change, everything should remain the same with no innovation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:48am On Jan 05, 2022
iamoyindamola:

It's all about the Money money money
It will soon be yearly like osun oshogbo festival
nothing wrong there, makes it more competitive and gives more countries the chance to win it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:51am On Jan 05, 2022
BikeMan:
Your opinion stays here on Nairaland, grateful for that. You want to cut your loss on a 90M player after one season? When are we going to cut our loss on Kai Havertz?
havertz has won the champions league, this lukaku issue will age badly, you will see, most of you aren't looking at the big picture, why did that interview happen in the first place? Ask the right questions and stop pretending

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:56am On Jan 05, 2022
raumdeuter:
Postdigger

I am looking for posts from nateevs, sinizia and nihilist around October or November 2016 that were warning people to pray that Pep doesn't get it right in the EPL because if he does get it right, the whole league will suffer for it

I want to pull it so show some of these people that some people who knew football already saw that he would turn the league to a farmers league.

When Conte won it in his first season, what did you tell us when we asked you why Fraudiola didn't win it?

Do you need a postdigger to remind you? grin

Name one coach that spent over 1bn on a Ucl semifinalist to get his type of players and didn't get it right locally?

N.B. I don't want to read that stupid claim that Fraudiola didn't spend, but the club did.

Below, you claimed Conte spent and not Chelsea spent, even when he was not a 'point n kill' manager like Fraudiola.

raumdeuter:

Cuntay spent a quarter of a billion when he finished 5th and sacked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:48am On Jan 05, 2022
Havertz10:
havertz has won the champions league, this lukaku issue will age badly, you will see, most of you aren't looking at the big picture, why did that interview happen in the first place? Ask the right questions and stop pretending
How many goals and assists did Havertz deliver in that UCL winning campaign? You want to sell a striker that will soon match all the goals Havertz has ever scored for this club, maybe you should think about these things before typing.

Bigger picture isonu. The club is already making huge losses and you want them to sell a 90M striker just after a year?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 9:50am On Jan 05, 2022
Segedinho:
No try am smoke igbo join d brain wey God give u..
Just dey manage am like that....
Nna na wa ooh grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:11am On Jan 05, 2022
Small yansh dey shake o grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 10:13am On Jan 05, 2022
BlueMann:
Small yansh dey shake o grin
grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Palazee(m): 10:18am On Jan 05, 2022
hensben:
Who told you so

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Palazee(m): 10:22am On Jan 05, 2022
Lukaku is a great striker

But the team is not helping him at all

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 10:39am On Jan 05, 2022
Havertz10:
NBA finals is every year, super bowl is every year, they still get viewership and fanfare is still high

I don't understand football fans and their hate for change, everything should remain the same with no innovation.
This is such a lazy argument. All those examples you have given already happens in football with the Champions league. Changing a competition to two years is no innovation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:40am On Jan 05, 2022
Palazee:
Lukaku is a great striker

But the team is not helping him at all
What exactly is great about Lukaku? It was your type that told us he was reinvented in Italy when he is still the same useless log of Wood.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Palazee(m): 10:55am On Jan 05, 2022
Capaldi:

What exactly is great about Lukaku? It was your type that told us he was reinvented in Italy when he is still the same useless log of Wood.
I see no reason to engage in a discussion with you

Your hate for lukaku will derail everything

What Lukaku did to you people is what i can not understand

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dukio: 11:23am On Jan 05, 2022
Palazee:
I see no reason to engage in a discussion with you

Your hate for lukaku will derail everything

What Lukaku did to you people is what i can not understand
Hey, Lakaka elder brother, sorry oh

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Palazee(m): 11:26am On Jan 05, 2022
Dukio:

Hey, Lakaka elder brother, sorry oh
Whatever mahn

This thread is full of lukaku haters

Nobody seem to be talking about Mount woeful performances

Even Alonso and co
Their problem is lukaku

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ibime, I saw this thread on the front page and I am quite curious to know if you guys over there have actually encountered transgenders or transvestites in real life and further more, what's your opinion on them?

https://www.nairaland.com/6924311/im-not-bobrisky-crossdresser-laments
Cc raumdeuter, afrodoc2, chic2pimp etc.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
donjazet:
Ibime, I saw this thread on the front page and I am quite curious to know if you guys over there have actually encountered transgenders or transvestites in real life and further more, what's your opinion on them?

I have seen a cross- dresser. No, in-short he is gay, like an actual gay but feminine in nature. You need to see d way he walks, i mean his whole demeanour is just feminine. His friends, all females. One time i been wan dey reason am xay mke i go whyne am dey toast am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
I have seen a cross- dresser. No, in-short he is gay, like an actual gay but feminine in nature. You need to see d way he walks, i mean his whole demeanour is just feminine. His friends, all females. One time i been wan dey reason am xay mke i go whyne am dey toast am.

Was it in a city, surburb or local setting you saw this person in Nigeria?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
donjazet:

Was it in a city, surburb or local setting you saw this person in Nigeria?
In a town like local setting.. In ogbomosho to be precise.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
donjazet:

I've seen a handful, maybe five or six times including last Thursday while out shopping. There is one I used to see regularly though before pandemic - a guy in our IT department at work

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
Bombblacks:

This is such a lazy argument. All those examples you have given already happens in football with the Champions league. Changing a competition to two years is no innovation.
having a global competition like the world cup more often will give more opportunities to nations that would otherwise not win it in it's current format, also it will give nations that couldn't stand a chance before hosting the competition more opportunities to win hosting rights
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Egbon Ramdeuter Euros is about to turn Ojude oba cup like Copa America o

If Euros become every 2yrs at least you know it's every 2yrs

Let me ask you how frequent do they play Copa America? 1yr, 2 yrs 3yrs or 4 or as the spirit leads
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
airmark:

When Conte won it in his first season, what did you tell us when we asked you why Fraudiola didn't win it?

Do you need a postdigger to remind you? grin

Name one coach that spent over 1bn on a Ucl semifinalist to get his type of players and didn't get it right locally?

N.B. I don't want to read that stupid claim that Fraudiola didn't spend, but the club did.

Below, you claimed Conte spent and not Chelsea spent, even when he was not a 'point n kill' manager like Fraudiola.

Cuntay won the Chelsea owner spent on him and what became of the spending? No be to finish 5th?

Sensible club owners spend money on squads when they have a coach delivering the results they want unlike Cuntay that got the sack. When Cuntay is able to make the CL semi finals maybe he will get a club to spend on him

(1) (2) (3) ... (13154) (13155) (13156) (13157) (13158) (13159) (13160) ... (19192) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: rotimiland(m), DynamoDeGreat, poshemmanuel(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.