Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,047 members, 7,814,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10478798 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13517) (13518) (13519) (13520) (13521) (13522) (13523) ... (19135) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
swiz123:

cc: ibime

No word for Horjtout today?

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
donjazet:

Your attempt to humanize Russia is contemptible.
What you are doing is akin to telling a thief who came into your house to steal "hey, even if you are stealing my tv, at least you're not stealing my generator". The question is, is the thief supposed to be there in the first place?

So I ask you, is Putin supposed to be invading Ukraine? Does he have any right to do that?
you are being misled by MSM, I could write a long piece that breaks down how flawed your analogy is but let me share this, do you know the companies buying Russian bonds that are supposedly useless?

JP Morgan and Goldman sachs cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Continue eating the bullshit that MSM feeds you guys, real players understand the board

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
Havertz10:
cheesy cheesy cheesy called it

It pains me deeply to say it, but you were actually right

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
Havertz10:
you are being misled by MSM, I could write a long piece that breaks down how flawed your analogy is but let me share this, do you know the companies buying Russian bonds that are supposedly useless?

Continue eating the bullshit that MSM feeds you guys, real players understand the board

How did we suddenly get into an economic argument?? You posted that Russia is being "lenient". How can someone who is illegally invading another person's home be lenient?I asked you, is Russia supposed to be there in the first place and now you are pivoting to something totally unrelated.

Since you keep posting pro-putin stances, I'm challenging you to come out and make your stance clear, stop hiding in the shadow of anti-american stances, are you a Putin's supporter? Do you like his style of leadership? Do you think Putin is who is best for Russia and it's people? Do you wish Nigeria had a leader like Putin?

Please do well not to skip these questions. I've told you, it's not about criticism, criticism, it's about selecting a practical solution. Between, western democracies and Chinese communism or Russian authoritarianism, which is your best preference?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ibime:

No word for Horjtout today?

He has been decent today. It shouldn't be surprising seeing that he is playing against a team managed by someone unfit to coach a school team.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
swiz123:

He has been decent today. It shouldn't be surprising seeing that he is playing against a team managed by someone unfit to coach a school team.

Honestly I feel bad for lampard. One of our own.
Before Everton hired lampard, I was hoping they would get relegated just to enjoy the spectacle of a big team going down, now they've hired him. I'm really rooting for them now.
This bad form right now can be dangerous for us BTW, we play them towards the end of the season at their home and by then, they may become very desperate for points. I'm really hoping they pick vital points the next few weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
This is the team that we drew 1-1 too after missing dozens of chances. angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
donjazet:

Honestly I feel bad for lampard. One of our own.
Before Everton hired lampard, I was hoping they would get relegated just to enjoy the spectacle of a big team going down, now they've hired him. I'm really rooting for them now.
This bad form right now can be dangerous for us BTW, we play them towards the end of the season at their home and by then, they may become very desperate for points. I'm really hoping they pick vital points the next few weeks.

I wouldn't worry about anything if I were you. This Lampard you are seeing will play into Tuchel's tactics. Don't forget that Lampard tried to attack Bayern with Azpi and Alonso as full backs, and the almighty Barkley that runs like he is carrying a Korean bale on his shoulders. We all loved Lampard the player but we just have to accept that as a coach, he is dumb.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
See how Conte violated Lampard. My man is trying to play the kind of football he doesn't have the resources for. He will eventually come good sha.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
donjazet:
This is the team that we drew 1-1 too after missing dozens of chances. angry
Injuries do Chelsea bad that day no be small
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
donjazet:

How did we suddenly get into an economic argument?? You posted that Russia is being "lenient". How can someone who is illegally invading another person's home be lenient?I asked you, is Russia supposed to be there in the first place and now you are pivoting to something totally unrelated.

Since you keep posting pro-putin stances, I'm challenging you to come out and make your stance clear, stop hiding in the shadow of anti-american stances, are you a Putin's supporter? Do you like his style of leadership? Do you think Putin is who is best for Russia and it's people? Do you wish Nigeria had a leader like Putin?

Please do well not to skip these questions. I've told you, it's not about criticism, criticism, it's about selecting a practical solution. Between, western democracies and Chinese communism or Russian authoritarianism, which is your best preference?

See conditions na...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
swiz123:

I wouldn't worry about anything if I were you. This Lampard you are seeing will play into Tuchel's tactics. Don't forget that Lampard tried to attack Bayern with Azpi and Alonso as full backs, and the almighty Barkley that runs like he is carrying a Korean bale on his shoulders. We all loved Lampard the player but we just have to accept that as a coach, he is dumb.

He is not dumb. He is idealistic. Same Lampard can park bus and draw 0-0 or win 1-0 or lose 1-0 like he did against Man City last week and like he always did against Man City when Chelsea manager.

Lampard will either draw 0-0 if he choose to park the bus or win 4-0 or lose 4-0 but he will only park bus against the likes of City though. If he sees a team like Spurs who maybe better but not miles better, he will always play full attacking leaving a lot of 1v1 duels at the back.

Pep did not cover Kolarov, Clichy and Zabaleta weakness, he took the beatings until he could replace them the next season with players without weakness, neither did Klopp cover Lovren, Clyne or Moreno weakness. He played his style and took the beatings until he could find players with no weakness to play his highline. Looking at Everton tough fixture run, they should have gone for a survivalist manager like Dyche that will grind out the 0-0s till season end. Keep making excuse for Jorginho and Alonso but in the long run, weak players will always let you down one way or another. You can hide their weakness for a short while but should always look to get rid of them at the first opportunity, that's why Jorg is on the bench now without even a natural DM at the club to compete with.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 11:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ibime:

He is not dumb. He is idealistic. Same Lampard can park bus and draw 0-0 or win 1-0 or lose 1-0 like he did against Man City last week and like he always did against Man City when Chelsea manager.

Lampard will either draw 0-0 if he choose to park the bus or win 4-0 or lose 4-0 but he will only park bus against the likes of City though. If he sees a team like Spurs who maybe better but not miles better, he will always play full attacking leaving a lot of 1v1 duels at the back.

Pep did not cover Kolarov, Clichy and Zabaleta weakness, he took the beatings until he could replace them the next season with players without weakness, neither did Klopp cover Lovren, Clyne or Moreno weakness. He played his style and took the beatings until he could find players with no weakness to play his highline. Looking at Everton tough fixture run, they should have gone for a survivalist manager like Dyche that will grind out the 0-0s till season end. Keep making excuse for Jorginho and Alonso but in the long run, weak players will always let you down one way or another. You can hide their weakness for a short while but should always look to get rid of them at the first opportunity, that's why Jorg is on the bench now without even a natural DM at the club to compete with.

An excuse we kept making until the Chelsea board backed him in his second season. You wrote long epistles defending him until he was shown the door. TT immediately achieved success with that same squad. You can either have excuses or result, never both.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:19am On Mar 08, 2022
I read somewhere today that only flat earthers believe Russia is attacking Ukraine due to not wanting NATO close to their border. That if you look at the globe as a sphere, Russia is already only 55 miles from a NATO country in Alaska USA. That had me chuckling.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 1:06am On Mar 08, 2022
Ibime:
I read somewhere today that only flat earthers believe Russia is attacking Ukraine due to not wanting NATO close to their border. That if you look at the globe as a sphere, Russia is already only 55 miles from a NATO country in Alaska USA. That had me chuckling.
was it on Twitter?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 6:28am On Mar 08, 2022
Lampard should learn to park bus ..ode

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 9:42am On Mar 08, 2022
dostr4:
Lampard should learn to park bus ..ode

Park bus when he no longer has Jorginho? He now has robust Allan so there should be no need for that.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lusid: 9:57am On Mar 08, 2022
Who stays in ogba here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:08am On Mar 08, 2022
Kloppo:

See conditions na...

Putin knows it's impossible for Ukraine to accept these terms. He just wants to recolonize Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:09am On Mar 08, 2022
Havertz10 I'm still waiting for you oo. You keep dodging the question.
Meanwhile have you seen this? Do you still think Putin is normal?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:43am On Mar 08, 2022
donjazet:
Havertz10 I'm still waiting for you oo. You keep dodging the question.
Meanwhile have you seen this? Do you still think Putin is normal?

Simply put, putin is mad ; those rationalising what he's doing are equally far away from sanity. Even his countrymen don't agree with what is going on in Ukraine.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 10:46am On Mar 08, 2022
swiz123:

Park bus when he no longer has Jorginho? He now has robust Allan so there should be no need for that.
im not a lampard apologist but still look like he doesnt know how to grind results
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:59am On Mar 08, 2022
airmark:

Ok.
James should be made captain after Azpilicueta. What do you think?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:00am On Mar 08, 2022
Amoto94:
Chelsea are interested in signing RB Leipzig midfielder Christopher Nkunku, who would cost 'no less than €75M'.

[
@footmercato
via
@Sport_Witness
]
Very good player. His play is direct which we need in that attacking phase. Pulisic is direct too but not strong mentally.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 11:00am On Mar 08, 2022
hensben:
Lol.. Maybe in the future, but certainly not after Azpi leaves this season

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:01am On Mar 08, 2022
Lampard is an idealist, while pep is a fraud

The jokes write themselves at this point cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:07am On Mar 08, 2022
thorrvik55:

Lol.. Maybe in the future, but certainly not after Azpi leaves this season
Okay. I really like that guy. He is our most talented player after John Terry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 6ixT8: 11:22am On Mar 08, 2022
Havertz10:

Have to go and check your profile... But what I saw in your d.p cruises my thoughts to how creative the photographer/artist is.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 11:39am On Mar 08, 2022
hensben:
Your head correct at all

Haba.....

James and captain in thesame sentence

Na Norwich u dey support

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:44am On Mar 08, 2022
donjazet:

so many questions, I would answer all of them together and try to connect all

What are human rights? You people like to boast about it but do you actually have rights? Think about it, can you enforce your rights?

Secondly what's a sovereign state? If sovereign states matter, America wouldn't be interfering in the affairs of countries that aren't democratic, after all their sovereign integrity should be respected

Point I'm trying to make here is while its easy for you to assume that the differences between good and bad is black and white and therefore status quo is unbreakable, you have to understand that before the present status quo existed there was a prior status quo

Now let's talk about Ukraine, I had a globalist view of events, saw the territorial implications of Ukraine joining american imperialist orbit as harmful to Russia but when I dug deeper I found out that there is more to the story

And please before you reply me, do your research and confirm my claims

The story is long but let's start at 2014, CIA backed neo Nazi groups in Ukraine that literally control all levers of government staged a coup, some call it a revolution but it was a coup, against their president, I will continually say it, people are dumb, group think can be established with proper propaganda, the general consensus after the operation was that Ukrainians want to join Europe

Economics is the life blood of civilization, so yes i must bring economics into it grin Ukraine is a very corrupt country, its a modern crony state like Nigeria, so its people assumed that by joining EU things will change, that's the propaganda that they were fed, now another thing you have to understand is that eastern Ukraine is home to many ethnic Russians, that have been killed since 2014 over their differences with the neo Nazi in the west, 12,000~ ethnic Russians have been killed in eastern Ukraine, that CIA propped idiot that western media promotes is just acting a script, you didn't ask yourself how a comedian was able to win an election, its owner of the film house that hosted his show that installed him, like I said Ukraine is very corrupt, add that to Russia seeking to protect it's sovereignty and we have the crisis you see today

NATO and co bombed Yugoslavia because of Kosovo, nobody raised an eyelid because western media controls the narrative and sheep listen and swallow whatever they are fed, human rights uno cheesy

Putin is a man that is fighting for his people, crimea is a very significant part of Russian history, Putin doesn't have imperialist tendencies like America and he has no intention to rule the world like the west

All he wants is to be treated fairly and for his people to be afforded the respect they deserve

Yes I support him, yes I support his actions, Nigeria can only dream of a leader like putin, America has essentially turned almost all nations of the world to puppet States

You are still sleeping

I ask again, what are you rights? Who gave you those rights? Government afforded you those privileges, and they can take it away when ever they like, ask Japanese Americans about their so called rights during world war 2

Google what john Bolton said when ICC wanted to investigate America for war crimes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWB6IUE0hJU

Your illusion of rights and freedom are a gifted privilege you enjoy either because you are white, have resources or don't matter enough to interfered with

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:44am On Mar 08, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Simply put, putin is mad ; those rationalising what he's doing are equally far away from sanity. Even his countrymen don't agree with what is going on in Ukraine.

If you look at international relations and global politics from the standpoint of strength vs weakness rather than right vs wrong you might not view Putin as mad.

If you also consider that the most basic role of government is security and self preservation of the state you might come to the same conclusion.

I am not rabidly anti-West as I have benefited from their system but I have followed history and politics enough to know that might is usually right.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:52am On Mar 08, 2022
afrodoc2:

If you look at international relations and global politics from the standpoint of strength vs weakness rather than right vs wrong you might not view Putin as mad.

If you also consider that the most basic role of government is security and self preservation of the state you might come to the same conclusion.

I am not rabidly anti-West as I have benefited from their system but I have followed history and politics enough to know that might is usually right.

Russia has always had the strength. At least their possession of WMD's portrays them as such. If its not madness why does putin need to do the nonsense he's doing in Ukraine to further show its strength to the whole world?

Well I don't know sha, I just find it unjustifiable considering the reasons putin has given thus far for the invasion.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13517) (13518) (13519) (13520) (13521) (13522) (13523) ... (19135) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, User09, Kimbeast, timbros(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.