Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,545 members, 7,861,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10732812 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13591) (13592) (13593) (13594) (13595) (13596) (13597) ... (19395) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
This is some compact and resolute defending by Crystal Palace but they have historically conceded late goals under Viera.

Also, they are sitting too deep and like we know "Na pressure dey burst pipe"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
raumdeuter:

Was it Jorginho feeding Morata in Juventus where he is breaking offside record

Was Higuain also breaking offside records at Napoli with Jorginho ?
How is Lukaku who isn't entering offside benefitting from Jorginho passes?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
Will crystal palace do the lord's work today?? Why am I still silently feeling Chelsea is still in this race?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
timbros:

Is Jorginho responsible for those offsides?

While you're at it, how many chances was created in that video and how many offside incidents?

How is offside a chance created?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
Which kain juju/black magic Koyate do there grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
Pep wan bottle how many points lead? shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
popizaino:

How is offside a chance created?

Oga was Jorginho responsible for the offsides? Did he throw those passes to an attacker returning from offside position? How many incidents were recorded in that compilation, how many was offside?

Pride is the simple reason why you are clutching at straws here. The video have proved to you that Jorginho is not only about sideways and back passes. Instead of humbly acknowledging facts on ground, or at least let the discussion slide, you are grasping at straws.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
donjazet:
Will crystal palace do the lord's work today?? Why am I still silently feeling Chelsea is still in this race?

Bone that feeling.

We can't keep up with Liverpool and City.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
donjazet:

If you looseguard you go enter 4th

Title race bawo

Arsenal will draw against Liverpool on Wednesday Since city is dropping point tonight grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
ixyi:

Oh gosh! Comparing Hojbjerg to Jorginho isn't an insult, rather your constant rant on how Jorginho is the only ray of sunshine that can befall our DM is an insult on our collective intelligence.
Not only do you gulp n believe so much PR materials, most times your epistle make it seem like you're a propaganda machine, and it's from these classical nonsense you dish out that your fellow Jorginho asslickers pick what they trumpet about.
We all know that football isn't arithmetic, and basic logic wouldn't hold to be true most times but there are some arguments that you guys make that would leave Chelsea fans in utter disbelief.

One of your fellow Jorginho compatriot was making a case of how Jorginho would have had so much assist if we had more clinical finishers. Let's agree this reasoning is very correct. Now, I want to ask you.
Don't you think Hojbjerg would have conceded fewer goals with the 3 walls of Paradis, CBs, and a master tactician like Tuchel¿ Noting that our style of play is very conservative.
Chelsea paraded Eduardo Mendy who is the best keeper in the world(truly earned on the pitch not by polling booth voting), CBs that are highly sought after, full backs that were unarguably amongst the best, and a manager that even ManU would kill to have now. Then there's that feeling our weaker opponents get when they play us because Chelsea is a big club, so we radiate dominance on the pitch.

These domineering effects were thanks to our CBs n FBs who would always carry Jorginho in is midfield duties, most time they'd bail out our attackers too.
Let's make it clear that Jorginho is just a passenger and most times just helps us to complete the 11 needed on the pitch.
J5's success can't be attributed to only his quality if that's what you choose to believe but pure Luck or God's Grace. He's just in the right team at the right time.

Sometimes I feel the guy has some kind of Jazz because whenever it's time to concentrate on replacing him, injury on other positions would happen or the positions we thought we've taken care of after buying would turnout to be flops.

All you know how to do is rant how Jorginho anchors our midfield, yen, yen, yen...
NB, I'm not saying that Hojbjerg is the best replacement for Jorginho but pls give that guy a break because he'd no doubt perform better than J5 under the same structure.
You talked about how Hojbjerg has been a failure all the way from Southampton to Toteham. Please imagine a weakling and back passer in both teams and tell us what and how Jorginho would make a difference.

All we're asking for is someone who can give us all these glories J5 provides and a little bit more, a proper DEFENSIVE midfielder.
Take a look keen look at our defence, from James, Chiwell, Rudiger, Silva, Azpi, Mendy... ...they would easily contest for shirts in the top 5 clubs in EPL.
Can the same be said about Jorginho¿ NO.
Even in Arsenal, his lungs won't be able to keep up, not to talk about Liverpool or Toteham.

We can even test the waters here. One fan of these clubs should represent his team and choose if they would gladly let Jorginho sit as DM for them.
We also have fans of Madrid, Barca, n Bayern here... Would they also love to have the balon d'Or nominee anchor their midfield¿

Please ehn, let this annoying and irritating talk of Jorginho being the reason why Chelsea FC conceded few goals end here today because it's already sound foolish.

Something I'll gladly agree with you is Jorginho has finally won us a game yesterday against Newcastle. This is how you win a game for your team, yes, not by being the assigned penalty taker.
Omo!! You actually made a lot of sense, but how y’all sometimes, try to explain obvious and glaring truths to irredeemable Jorginho fanatics will keep surprising me.

You think they don’t know this bitter truth you stated? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
popizaino:

What did Boateng faced on his home turf against Madrid in 2013/2014 season?

Have you ever seen a team leading 4-0 from first leg and failed to qualify? That's the legacy of Thiago Silva in PSG
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
Liverpool will win tomorrow cool

Title race has finally begin cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
The Bald-Polar wan fight Guaita grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
What a farmer’s league grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:57pm On Mar 14, 2022
raumdeuter:

Shebi you dey se Neymar on the field for PSG and even scored this weekend In the CL they were kncoked out by Madrid, Neymar had 2 assists vs Madrid, When was the last tie you saw Hazard in Madrid shirt? Even small boys like Rodrigo Vicinius Camavinga dey play ahead of Hazard

Hazard the serious footballer is about to be chased out of Madrd the same league Neymar conquered and won the CL
Messi helped him, he had quality players around him at barca.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mancity threw away a 10 point lead. Nawa oo. shocked
If VAR no fuk Dem Everton up against them, they would be level on points already.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 11:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
Who ever wins between city vs Liverpool will probably win the league.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
hensben:
Messi helped him, he had quality players around him at barca.

Why is the same Messi not helping PSG and dropping a disaster class.

Since Neymar left Barcelona Messi has been chopping disgrace upon disgrace

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
Popizaino

Ever since Vieira became a coach, Pep have NEVER EVER won him.

How about that?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
Who ever wins between city vs Liverpool will probably win the league.
money on city
Pep no go LG
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
Liverpool cannot win the League.

They still have ManCity, Spurs, Arsenal and ManU to play, they cant win all.

Same can’t be said of ManCity.

If there’s any club that will challenge ManCity, it’s Chelsea. Our fixtures the rest seasons Na soft, except ManU.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
donstan18:

If there’s any club that will challenge ManCity, it’s Chelsea. Our fixtures the rest seasons Na soft, except ManU.

Las las you and Liverpool cannot win the league cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 11:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
donstan18:

Lol...d only hard game there is City and maybe arsenal on Wednesday, they play man utd and Spurs at home...it's all to play for
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kantebets:
money on city
Pep no go LG
better don't lose your money.

Pep bottled 10 points leads without any serious injury problem. Just when everyone thought the league is done and dusted.

I will not be putting my money on that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
Leyqute:
Skimpledawg. It’s worth seeing City vs Crystal place. Quite interesting
Oga mi, na mountain I dey.

Today is still my birthday.

Not seeing any carnal being today cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
Gracias guys!

Appreciate all your kind words and prayers!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:

Pep bottled 10 points leads without any serious injury problem. Just when everyone thought the league is done and dusted.

every mallam his kettle
Pool will surely LG
E sure die
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
@Skimpledawg Happy birthday boss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Happy birthday prophet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:

grin
Eruditor that foolishly put his money and arm on the line, disappeared into a thin air when Fraudiola disappointed him.

Still waiting for when Raumdeuter will give Skimpledawg, Eruditor's contact details to request for his money. grin

Fraudiola is a fraud.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Happy birthday boss. cool

Na everyday you dey climb mountain now ? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
Guardiola is complaining about the grass grin grin grin

This guy is pathetic

(1) (2) (3) ... (13591) (13592) (13593) (13594) (13595) (13596) (13597) ... (19395) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TheLequte, BlueMann, andrewbaba44, chic2pimp(m), Bill8012(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.