Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,052 members, 7,863,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10746278 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13589) (13590) (13591) (13592) (13593) (13594) (13595) ... (19422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
raumdeuter:

Upamecano is sitting on the bench, We need defenders who wont be found wanting in major finals

We dont need defenders whose main job is to be jumping in the crowd
I always knew that upamecano na suspect
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
popizaino:

God will also bless lordfalcao for also bringing that video that exposes his fallacies about how a better striker would have benefited from mostly offside chances.

I will bring Fabregas complications now you barely see strikers offside but pure misses, lose control or other stuffs not offside that chances you want us to believe its a perfect chance creation.
so a striker entering offside is based on Jorginho grin

I no wan hear say you play football here again

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
raumdeuter:

Upamecano is sitting on the bench, We need defenders who wont be found wanting in major finals

You still have Belle face Sule as a starting CB replacing the hapless Upamecano and you're talking about CBs that are found wanting....Make better team catch u first this Ucl, bochum own go be small thing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
raumdeuter:

You swore Konate was the one carrying Upamecano but Konate is equally looking shaky at Liverpool

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
popizaino:

Answer yesterday question before we come to this .

What is yesterdays question
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ibime:

You swore Konate was the one carrying Upamecano but Konate is equally looking shaky at Liverpool

As bad as Konate is, he has been better than Upamecano. Upa is now on the bench with Bayern.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
CAPdan21:

You still have Belle face Sule as a starting CB replacing the hapless Upamecano and you're talking about CBs that are found wanting....Make better team catch u first this Ucl, bochum own go be small thing

All these are still better than Silva who is being covered in community defence in Chelsea, Bayern cannot play community defence to protect the found wanting Silva
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
CAPdan21:

sule runs like a robot in the few matches I have watched him play.. Bayern is not looking good in defense now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
lordfalcao:
I always knew that upamecano na suspect

E dey play atimes like say na monkey post e learn ball, He will carry the ball and be running forward without any awareness for the space behind hjm Hoping he will get better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ibime:

Konate at least went to a different league with different culture and is even performing better in the last few weeks....I don't know who started the Upamecano hype job, was an avid watcher of burndesliga and the guy is a showreel of the legendary goofs of alagolo boathand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
lordfalcao:
sule runs like a robot in the few matches I have watched him play.. Bayern is not looking good in defense now

Boateng wey dey cover all of them for central defence don leave. It will take some time for us to get used to the system
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
CAPdan21:

Konate at least went to a different league with different culture and is even performing better in the last few weeks....I don't know who started the Upamecano hype job, was an avid watcher of burndesliga and the guy is a showreel of the legendary goofs of alagolo boathand

Show me any defender in your club past and present has won as many big trophies as Boateng

2 trebles and 1 world cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
Let's look at what the press has to say about jorginho.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
raumdeuter:

Show me any defender in your club past and present has won as many big trophies as Boateng

2 trebles and 1 world cup
Carryalong boathand...All ginger, no sense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
ixyi:

Oh gosh! Comparing Hojbjerg to Jorginho isn't an insult, rather your constant rant on how Jorginho is the only ray of sunshine that can befall our DM is an insult on our collective intelligence.
Not only do you gulp n believe so much PR materials, most times your epistle make it seem like you're a propaganda machine, and it's from these classical nonsense you dish out that your fellow Jorginho asslickers pick what they trumpet about.
We all know that football isn't arithmetic, and basic logic wouldn't hold to be true most times but there are some arguments that you guys make that would leave Chelsea fans in utter disbelief.

One of your fellow Jorginho compatriot was making a case of how Jorginho would have had so much assist if we had more clinical finishers. Let's agree this reasoning is very correct. Now, I want to ask you.
Don't you think Hojbjerg would have conceded fewer goals with the 3 walls of Paradis, CBs, and a master tactician like Tuchel¿ Noting that our style of play is very conservative.
Chelsea paraded Eduardo Mendy who is the best keeper in the world(truly earned on the pitch not by polling booth voting), CBs that are highly sought after, full backs that were unarguably amongst the best, and a manager that even ManU would kill to have now. Then there's that feeling our weaker opponents get when they play us because Chelsea is a big club, so we radiate dominance on the pitch.

These domineering effects were thanks to our CBs n FBs who would always carry Jorginho in is midfield duties, most time they'd bail out our attackers too.
Let's make it clear that Jorginho is just a passenger and most times just helps us to complete the 11 needed on the pitch.
J5's success can't be attributed to only his quality if that's what you choose to believe but pure Luck or God's Grace. He's just in the right team at the right time.

Sometimes I feel the guy has some kind of Jazz because whenever it's time to concentrate on replacing him, injury on other positions would happen or the positions we thought we've taken care of after buying would turnout to be flops.

All you know how to do is rant how Jorginho anchors our midfield, yen, yen, yen...
NB, I'm not saying that Hojbjerg is the best replacement for Jorginho but pls give that guy a break because he'd no doubt perform better than J5 under the same structure.
You talked about how Hojbjerg has been a failure all the way from Southampton to Toteham. Please imagine a weakling and back passer in both teams and tell us what and how Jorginho would make a difference.

All we're asking for is someone who can give us all these glories J5 provides and a little bit more, a proper DEFENSIVE midfielder.
Take a look keen look at our defence, from James, Chiwell, Rudiger, Silva, Azpi, Mendy... ...they would easily contest for shirts in the top 5 clubs in EPL.
Can the same be said about Jorginho¿ NO.
Even in Arsenal, his lungs won't be able to keep up, not to talk about Liverpool or Toteham.

We can even test the waters here. One fan of these clubs should represent his team and choose if they would gladly let Jorginho sit as DM for them.
We also have fans of Madrid, Barca, n Bayern here... Would they also love to have the balon d'Or nominee anchor their midfield¿

Please ehn, let this annoying and irritating talk of Jorginho being the reason why Chelsea FC conceded few goals end here today because it's already sound foolish.

Something I'll gladly agree with you is Jorginho has finally won us a game yesterday against Newcastle. This is how you win a game for your team, yes, not by being the assigned penalty taker.

Too much shalaye. Horjbugger played under Mourinho and how many goals did they concede again?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
I bet fabregas played with kane, lewandoski who could time their run and not be offside.

6:15

The same chance you are masturbating about because Havertz scored is the same one fabregas gave moses that he played straight at the keeper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm2TE9FFx_4

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
raumdeuter:

What is yesterdays question

Between Hojberg pass and that of Jorginho which is more difficult to execute?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
CAPdan21:

Carryalong boathand...All ginger, no sense

Who carried him to two trebles and 1 world cup

Is Silva to heavy to be carried? Person wey be say the only CL final he completed ended in tears
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
lordfalcao:
so a striker entering offside is based on Jorginho grin

I no wan hear say you play football here again

Shut up and watch the fabregas video I posted.

That is kind of video that suit that your initial caption you gave jorginho video. Not calling offside chances .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
raumdeuter:

Who carried him to two trebles and 1 world cup

Is Silva to heavy to be carried? Person wey be say the only CL final he completed ended in tears
It ended in a medal just like carryalong boathand...the main people responsible for the trophies were recognized not ignored like boathand... Definition of a carryalong
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
popizaino:

[s]Shut up and watch the fabregas video I posted.

That is kind of video that suit that your initial caption you gave jorginho video. Not calling offside chances.[/s]

Go and ask Werner and co why they have entered more offside than the goal they have scored for Chelsea..

They will give you the answer you want

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
lordfalcao:
that means no dm has 21 big chance created.

You should ask morata and co what they did with 21 big chance Jorginho gave them

Nope it means that Jorginho was not a DM in the traditional sense. Whilst he played in a deeper position, we all know who was doing the defensive work.

That's the reason why major news outlets were running articles criticising his lack of assists and comparing him to Ederson, a goal keeper.

Before we continue, go and bring any other DM that has been criticized for lack of assists in multiple newspaper articles.

When you see the press mocking a supposed DM for his paltry offensive output, it stands to reason that he shoulders offensive responsibility. Kante is in that same midfield with Jorginho and he has never been criticised by any reasonable pundit for his paltry offensive numbers because we know he's the defensive lyncpin in that midfield.

We've heard all kinds of excuses for Jorginho in the past so this isn't new sha

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
Segedinho:

I think if you are free from fraud...U don't have any reason to fear.

If it is a business deal.....there ought to evidence to show it.....

In all,if U are not free,u better just ignore and face front

I not scared for any thing more than my reputation. I have never done any fraudulent act and i will never do it.
I'm thinking it could be the bank, since it started when I changed bank, but I'm just confused as to what could be the cause.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
popizaino:

God will also bless lordfalcao for also bringing that video that exposes his fallacies about how a better striker would have benefited from mostly offside chances.

I will bring Fabregas complications now you barely see strikers offside but pure misses, lose control or other stuffs not offside that chances you want us to believe its a perfect chance creation.

Simple question, is Jorginho responsible for those offsides?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
Again, let's see what world class managers have to said about this European best player.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Calling Jorginho a DM to mask his poor attacking return is an interesting angle

In the Sarri era which we are discussing, this was your view on the importance of Jorginho to our attacking play

So let's not compare Jorginho to other DMs simply because he was the deepest midfielder on the pitch...all our attacking play ran through him.

There is no other 'DM' in EPL that has had this type of article written about him, and for good reason. There is no other team in EPL that has funneled all their play through their 'DM'

How many other DMs have been compared to Ederson or Phil Jones

Of course, it's now that you will revise the story and claim it's his position that prevented him from doing better, when in your own words under Sarri era, Jorginho was not a DM like any other DM.

We are not discussing Sarri era. Popizaino claim Jorginho cannot play the kind of Hojberg pass that Kane scored. Thankfully, yesterday we saw it from him. The narrative changed that we will see such in 10 years time again. Lordfalcao pulled out the video that shows different occasions Jorginho played such passes in a Chelsea shirt. No one is discussing an era here. This is Jorginho creating chances for his attackers which they waste here and there. For you to come and pull stats to judge Jorginho, a DM, with chances created is laughable.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
CAPdan21:

It ended in a medal just like carryalong boathand...the main people responsible for the trophies were recognized not ignored like boathand... Definition of a carryalong

Boateng was on the field in most of the game winning the trophy not jumping in the stands like Silva
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
popizaino:

Between Hojberg pass and that of Jorginho which is more difficult to execute?

Kane deserves more credit for the Hojbjerg goal

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
lordfalcao:
that means no dm has 21 big chance created.

You should ask morata and co what they did with 21 big chance Jorginho gave them

I remember how you and some idiots tackled me regarding Morata. How i wish i could spank your head for typing the emboldened after the mofo left.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
See how Jorginho dey make Morata break offside record for Juventus
Special mention to Timo Werner

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
timbros:
Simple question, is Jorginho responsible for those offsides?

lordfalcao:

Go and ask Werner and co why they have entered more offside than the goal they have scored for Chelsea..

They will give you the answer you want

Will you ever get an answer to why Morata and Werner were the most to enter offsides
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
See wetin Jorginho cause for Werner, Na him dey make am siddon for offside

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13589) (13590) (13591) (13592) (13593) (13594) (13595) ... (19422) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.