Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10731539 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13590) (13591) (13592) (13593) (13594) (13595) (13596) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Nope it means that Jorginho was not a DM in the traditional sense. Whilst he played in a deeper position, we all know who was doing the defensive work.

That's the reason why major news outlets were running articles criticising his lack of assists and comparing him to Ederson, a goal keeper.

Before we continue, go and bring any other DM that has been criticized for lack of assists in multiple newspaper articles.

When you see the press mocking a supposed DM for his paltry offensive output, it stands to reason that he shoulders offensive responsibility. Kante is in that same midfield with Jorginho and he has never been criticised by any reasonable pundit for his paltry offensive numbers because we know he's the defensive lyncpin in that midfield.

We've heard all kinds of excuses for Jorginho in the past so this isn't new sha
leave shalaye. Show us any Dm with 21 big chance’s created, na wetin I wan see
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
popizaino:

Don't confuse yourself man

Lordfalcao : if lewandoski,kane had gotten those chances they would have scored and jorginho will be having so many assist and I checked the video to realise that they were mostly caught offside and I now ask below

Popizaino : How would jorginho be having assists if the chances were offside like the video you posted ?

Can you prove the bolded?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
grin
raumdeuter:
See how Jorginho dey make Morata break offside record for Juventus
Special mention to Timo Werner
birds of a feather flock together in offside position
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
airmark:

I remember how you and some idiots tackled me regarding Morata. How i wish i could spank your head for typing the emboldened after the mofo left.
but still better than belotti though.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
raumdeuter:
See wetin Jorginho cause for Werner, Na him dey make am siddon for offside
imagine 41 offside

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
Skimpledawg. It’s worth seeing City vs Crystal place. Quite interesting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
timbros:

We are not discussing Sarri era. Popizaino claim Jorginho cannot play the kind of Hojberg pass that Kane scored. Thankfully, yesterday we saw it from him. The narrative changed that we will see such in 10 years time again. Lordfalcao pulled out the video that shows different occasions Jorginho played such passes in a Chelsea shirt. No one is discussing an era here. This is Jorginho creating chances for his attackers which they waste here and there. For you to come and pull stats to judge Jorginho, a DM, with chances created is laughable.

I never discussed Hojberg with you

I discussed the video that lordfalcao posted which was made in the Sarri Era, and you asked me to clarify my position

Telling me that I cannot judge Jorginho on chances created is actually laughable given that during the Sarri era, this is what you said:

timbros:
Stop Jorginho, stop Chelsea.

How can you say if you stop Jorginho, you stop Chelsea, but then say the same person should not be judged on chance creation?

You can't eat your cake and have it too.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
Emmynator:

I not scared for any thing more than my reputation. I have never done any fraudulent act and i will never do it.
I'm thinking it could be the bank, since it started when I changed bank, but I'm just confused as to what could be the cause.
I don't understasnd d reputation u are talking about.

Someone sent you a huge sum of money and you know you are not a scam and free from anything that will implicate you even with evidences.

Oga....go claim your money.

If e come to worse ..pick a lawyer ..as long as you know you are free from fraud
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
lordfalcao:
leave shalaye. Show us any Dm with 21 big chance’s created, na wetin I wan see

Go and bring and DM compared to Ederson first.

That's what I want to see

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
raumdeuter:

Will you ever get an answer to why Morata and Werner were the most to enter offsides

The way people spin narratives here because of agenda dey amaze me. Na wao...

Person lay better pass, attacker no time run well, na Jorginho dem dey blame. Haba.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
hensben:
Raumdeuter Neymar will be chased out of psg by end of season. I told you he failed at psg. Whereas, Hazard conquered the league with Lille. Neymar the unserious footballer

Hensben is this true

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
timbros:

The way people spin narratives here because of agenda dey amaze me. Na wao...

Person lay better pass, attacker no time run well, na Jorginho dem dey blame. Haba.

That Hojbjerg pass now if to say na Werner dem send am to, or Lukaku or Morata make person come see how it will count as an assist or you will be swearing for the midfielder who made such "senseless" pass

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
nihilistjnr:

I never discussed Hojberg with you

I discussed the video that lordfalcao posted which was made in the Sarri Era, and you asked me to clarify my position

Telling me that I cannot judge Jorginho on chances created is actually laughable given that during the Sarri era, this is what you said:

How can you say if you stop Jorginho, you stop Chelsea, but then say the same person should not be judged on chance creation?

You can't eat your cake and have it too.

So you don't know the video is Sarri's era when you first asked the below?

nihilistjnr:

Over what time frame?

I'm seeing Higuain, Hazard, Willian in this video

The original discussion is Jorginho vs Hojberg not Jorginho output during Sarri era. Lordfalcao posted video to show that Jorginho can and frequently play the Hojberg pass that Popizaino wouldn't allow person rest here.

That is the topic of discussion. I am not discussing Sarri era with you. Don't deviate. Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Go and bring and DM compared to Ederson first.

That's what I want to see
since you can’t point to any Dm..

6 big chances created is above standard for any Dm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
raumdeuter:

That Hojbjerg pass now if to say na Werner dem send am to, or Lukaku or Morata make person come see how it will count as an assist or you will be swearing for the midfielder who made such "senseless" pass

Exactly.

I fit swear 99.9% say if na Werner dey that Kane position, e for be offside.

I wonder if Popizaino for blame Hojberg for playing offside pass to Werner.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
raumdeuter:

put Werner in that position if it’s not offside it’s a goal kick. 80% of the time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
Skimpledawg come see our Point 1

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
lordfalcao:
put Werner in that position if it’s not offside it’s a goal kick. 80% of the time

Or Werner go run go collide with keeper

Jorginho with Napoli 4 seasons 14 assists
Jorginho with Chelsea 4 seasons 6 assists

How is Jorginho doing over double his assists in Chelsea the answer is below

Check how many Chelsea strikers have made top 20 goal scorer any season in the last 5 league seasons. I know Tammy is one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
Palace have been decent...For all of Eze's flair and willingness to put in the defensive work, his lack of pace fails him...A simple 1-2 between Cancelo and Graelish or Foden gets him everytime...

Gallagher's very composed, confident and doesn't shy away from the defensive aspect...I initially wanted to watch him through till season end but he's as solid as they come..Hope he maintains this discipline for years to come...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
raumdeuter:

Werner was still entering offsides when Jorginho was not feeding him, If ou watch Morata next game he is still guaranteed to enter offside
2 of the strikers that often get caught offside the most played with Jorginho, but we want to blame Jorginho for them entering offside

Agenda must always agend

How many assist did he have playing with Higuain at Napoli? Abi Higuain too couldn't time his run and wasn't a clinical finisher
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
timbros:

So you don't know the video is Sarri's era when you first asked the below?

The original discussion is Jorginho vs Hojberg not Jorginho output during Sarri era. Lordfalcao posted video to show that Jorginho can and frequently play the Hojberg pass that Popizaino wouldn't allow person rest here.

That is the topic of discussion. I am not discussing Sarri era with you. Don't deviate. Thank you.

Like I said I have never EVER discussed Hojberg with you. The original post I quoted is below, with zero reference to Hojberg.

lordfalcao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfyjSzysoH0

Let’s us put strikers like lewandowski, Kane or even wide forwards like mane in this video and see if 70% of this missed chances won’t be converted..

All passes were made on a Chelsea shirt..

I quoted this post to discuss the video in this post. I asked lordfalcao when this was set cos I could see Higuain and Hazard in that videos You quoted my own response to this post and brought in Hojberg.

Reminder: you quoted me, not the other way round. You cannot dictate the premise of my discussion. You either face the post that you originally quoted or you keep it moving. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
lordfalcao:
so a striker entering offside is based on Jorginho grin

I no wan hear say you play football here again

So chances created for a player in an offside position is an actual chances that clinical strikers like lewandoski,kane and the likes would have scored?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
raumdeuter:

All these are still better than Silva who is being covered in community defence in Chelsea, Bayern cannot play community defence to protect the found wanting Silva

What happened to PSG defence without thiago Silva ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
popizaino:

How many assist did he have playing with Higuain at Napoli? Abi Higuain too couldn't time his run and wasn't a clinical finisher

In 2015/16 he had 4 assists in the league alone While he has 5 in 4 seasons in EPL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
lordfalcao:

Go and ask Werner and co why they have entered more offside than the goal they have scored for Chelsea..

They will give you the answer you want

The better question is to ask Jorginho why his chances creation are mostly fallen on players on offside position ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
popizaino:

What happened to PSG defence without thiago Silva ?

Failing in Europe but they haven't faced the type of embarrassment that Silva led them to at Nou Camp. No team has in the history of the CL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
popizaino:
The better question is to ask Jorginho why his chances creation are mostly fallen on players on offside position ?

Was it Jorginho feeding Morata in Juventus where he is breaking offside record

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
timbros:

Simple question, is Jorginho responsible for those offsides?

And how is offside chances creation supposed to have aided Jorginho's assist number?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
raumdeuter:

Kane deserves more credit for the Hojbjerg goal

I am not asking you about credit and debit?

Which of them would be more easier to play for a human being ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
raumdeuter:

Will you ever get an answer to why Morata and Werner were the most to enter offsides

Higuain and a lots of Italian strikers were also entering offside trap .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
popizaino:

And how is offside chances creation supposed to have aided Jorginho's assist number?

Is Jorginho responsible for those offsides?

While you're at it, how many chances was created in that video and how many offside incidents?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
raumdeuter:

Failing in Europe but they haven't faced the type of embarrassment that Silva led them to at Nou Camp. No team has in the history of the CL

What did Boateng faced on his home turf against Madrid in 2013/2014 season?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13590) (13591) (13592) (13593) (13594) (13595) (13596) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: A001, NerdSciBot, dostr4(m), delkuf(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.