Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10481845 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13695) (13696) (13697) (13698) (13699) (13700) (13701) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
Oh well! Damn Mendy.

We still looking for Cech’s replacement

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb18X9Nodrl/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
Bombblacks:
For those residing in Africa. How come Nigeria has the largest economy in Africa yet South Africa have the biggest tax revenues than the whole 53 countries combined?

Dangote and his fellow elites dey pay tax? Is there anything like luxury tax in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
When I see these I really wonder why the loud minority here choose to be blind to this. Many people know we missed jorginho in that middle yesterday. Kante and kovacic are ball carriers that need someone that stabilizes the midfield at the base and jorginho does that excellently.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Na wa o. Did I just read his wife will be entitled to half of his current fortune and also a slice of his future earnings? shocked

Why oyinbo legal system be like this now? I understand she must given up her job to.raise the family which explains why she should get part of his current fortune, but making him part with a proportion of his future earnings even after the divorce get as e be o. Why not just mandate him be responsible for his children upkeep till they are adults and let the wife go hustle on her own.

Why should a man part with his future earnings just cos he had kids with his ex-wife?
she would be the one raising the kids.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
pamcode:
she would be the one raising the kids.

The question is why not do an estimate of the kid's school fees and general upkeep and ask him to pay? At least that's what happens in Nigerian settings after a divorce..... Why make him lose a slice of his future income to her?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
The pace at which this West Ham - Everton game is being played is absolutely insane. No dull moment, attack all through.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
BlueRayDick:

The question is why not do an estimate of the kid's school fees and general upkeep and ask him to pay? At least that's what happens in Nigerian settings after a divorce..... Why make him lose a slice of his future income to her?
That would be a lot if money to lose at once and I doubt if they can do a proper estimate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
pamcode:
That would be a lot if money to lose at once and I doubt if they can do a proper estimate.

Of course I meant have him pay on monthly basis for their upkeep. That's what obtains here in Nigeria; u pay for Ur children's school fees as at when due and their upkeep monthly.

That way the wife can go on with her live and Husband can do same with nobody feeling cheated. The one being suggested in that post is giving the female folk unnecessary privilege to pauperize the man all in the name of settlement. That was one of reasons Emmanuel Eboue ended up the way he did( tho lack.of education too did him dirty).... niggga earned 8 million Euros at Galatasary, sent 7 million home and that still didn't stop the judge from awarding everything he had to his ex wife.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
CAPdan21:

Where trebor sef...he follow him darling manager enter wilderness?
I think he is now spending more time with his school books....

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CSTRR: 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
All these Chelsea fans need to calm the fucckk down.

The ricketts bid to me is the best. They have serious people behind them.

Forget all these emotional BS and get behind the bid.

This tom boehly is doing me like a con man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
CSTRR:
All these Chelsea fans need to calm the fucckk down.

The ricketts bid to me is the best. They have serious people behind them.

Forget all these emotional BS and get behind the bid.

This tom boehly is doing me like a con man.

But I heard their American team is struggling and they sold off all their best players. By their fruits we shall know them

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
Chris Rock should have enough material for the rest of his career. Probably why baba no want sue Will Smith so he can get freedom to yarn.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CSTRR: 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ibime:

But I heard their American team is struggling and they sold off all their best players. By their fruits we shall know them
I heard that too.

But they just realised a memo on how they will invest in Chelsea.

Infact, I don't even know what is best again.
I'm tired.

And the vultures are circling waiting to poach our players and coach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
CSTRR:

I heard that too.

But they just realised a memo on how they will invest in Chelsea.

Infact, I don't even know what is best again.
I'm tired.

And the vultures are circling waiting to poach our players and coach.

Talk is cheap bro. All those sound like stories. Their fans in America are complaining

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
Bombblacks:
For those residing in Africa. How come Nigeria has the largest economy in Africa yet South Africa have the biggest tax revenues than the whole 53 countries combined?

Kenya GDP isn't even half of ours but their Revenue is nearly ours.Maybe Our $400b dollar economy isn't what Yemi kale claimed it to be.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
Bombblacks:

1) Overestimation of Nigeria's GDP for political reasons.

2) High level tax evasion by many Nigerian conglomerates and business magnates.

3) Weak financial/taxation institutions and a large informal business sector limiting effective tax collection allowing.

But then again i am no economist.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Carot: 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
Who won in the match between chelsea and brentford yesterday?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
Harry Kane dey see road abeg

Spurs running riot...could've been five just now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
Carot:
Who won in the match between chelsea and brentford yesterday?

Postponed due to covid outbreak in both camps.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Carot: 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
BlueMann:

Postponed due to covid outbreak in both camps.
am seeing 1-4 on livescores. Was it that bad?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kulusevski and Bentancur are proving to be masterstroke signings...instant hits, both of em.

Especially Kulusevski.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
Lampard eh! Everton are now 3 points away from the relegation zone..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
TrebleChamp:
I think he is now spending more time with his school books....
HaHa....maybe dem collect him phone cuz he fail jamb again

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
Oh well! I’m here to let it known that Harry Kane is currently the best striker in the world.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
Not even God will stop England from winning World cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
Roland17:
Lampard eh! Everton are now 3 points away from the relegation zone..

They have games in hand...

They'll survive the drop. If not for anything, but for the fact that those below them are just worse.

They were unlucky today though, undone by a moment of brilliance and several brainfarts. Michael Keane is constantly sabotaging their efforts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
donstan18:

Jack from Titanic says hi!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
donstan18:
E go do you like blue film
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
If we had Pep Guardiola not if we had Conte, Klopp, Mourinho or any of your favourites Airmar.k . cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
Pedri, what a gem

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jpmoriarti(m): 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
Maximilan:
Pedri, what a gem
Oh thank you. Thank you. wink smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (13695) (13696) (13697) (13698) (13699) (13700) (13701) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DynamoDeGreat and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.