Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,745 members, 7,862,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:42 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10738216 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14346) (14347) (14348) (14349) (14350) (14351) (14352) ... (19404) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:55am On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:

Did the Hausa man in Kano witness his governance first hand?

Did the Yoruba man in Lagos witness it first hand?

You see say you just dey shout "Obidient" without any concrete reason. Na people like you put this country where e dey

Buhari and Idiagbon
Buhari na no nonsense person
Buhari time, stealing no dey
PTF buy chair and table for my school when Buhari rule

Today nko?

Ask questions, Nwanne. Ask questions

Nobody should be trusted. Tell us how you'll provide 15 hours electricity nationwide
Tell us how we won't be scared of kidnappers, terrorist and anything unknown again
I will not argue politics with someone who probably comes to the east once in 2 or 3 years. About what obi governance was like during his tenure..

If you want to hear , put a call home, ask 5-10 people and listen to thier own undiluted response

Obi has granted series of interviews and talked how he intends to achieve his own idea if he intends to be president.

How many of this politicians are even bold to take on an interview..

When it’s obi turn , standards are raised high. Lmao

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 8:55am On Jun 03, 2022
donjazet1:

SO WHO ARE YOU SUPPORTING??
IZUCHUKWU, WHO ARE YOU SUPPORTING??

If you want situation of things to improve, you have to participate in the process.
People are making the choice of Obi because he's a saint compared to the others.

DON'T BE A COWARD, MAKE YOUR CHOICE!!

WHO ARE YOU SUPPORTING?? WHO DO YOU WANT TO BE YOUR PRESIDENT?

He must not have a preferred aspirant. There are many others like him who see politicians as all the same and don't care who emerges as the president.

Wike was mine and since he lost the primary, I'm no longer interested in the process.

Will be on my bed on the day of the election.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 8:59am On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:

You see say you just dey shout "Obidient" without any concrete reason. Na people like you put this country where e dey

Buhari and Idiagbon

Today nko?

Nobody should be trusted. Tell us how you'll provide 15 hours electricity nationwide
Tell us how we won't be scared of kidnappers, terrorist and anything unknown again

nwafor for AIG - problem solved s/

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:00am On Jun 03, 2022
lordfalcao:
I will not argue politics with someone who probably comes to the east once in 2 or 3 years. About what obi governance was like during his tenure..

If you want to hear , put a call home, ask 5-10 people and listen to thier own undiluted response

Obi has granted series of interviews and talked how he intends to achieve his own idea if he intends to be president.

How many of this politicians are even bold to take on an interview..

When it’s obi turn , standards are raised high. Lmao

That was how I asked my mother about what Buhari did, and she gave me undiluted responses

Today a kg of gas is 1,000 and she's lamenting

I haven't even stopped you from voting the man, and you're already stammering.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 9:01am On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:

That was how I asked my mother about what Buhari did, and she gave me undiluted responses

Today a kg of gas is 1,000 and she's lamenting

I haven't even stopped you from voting the man, and you're already stammering.

What!!!

I paid 8500 for 12.5kg the last time I filled
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 9:02am On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:
That was how Buhari was the lesser of the evil in 2015 and even Donjazet fell for the lies.

Dollar was 216 then. This morning, it's 603 in the black market

The same Archangel Obi was also there in 2019, campaigning on Atiku's stolen dollars. I did not see Lordfalcao then

Make Una ask questions. Stop all these lesser of the evil talk

Suddenly we should remember Atiku and Tinubu are thieves, but Obi does not have offshore accounts with him and his kids as directors

2015 was buharis time to deceive
2023 is obi's time to deceive
dem no tell you say the deceiving must also be zoned?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:02am On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:

Buhari and Idiagbon

Today nko?

there is even an old newspaper, where buhari embezzled funds with ptf. I wish I can find it again. Only people with short memory of what buhari did during military regime would have supported him, not me.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:04am On Jun 03, 2022
GloriousGbola:

nwafor for AIG - problem solved s/
is federal sars controlled by governor? I see, trying to pin the dirty work of them on obi, is just like saying since sanwo olu is governor, all dirty acts of Lagos sars is on him

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:04am On Jun 03, 2022
lordfalcao:
there is even an old newspaper, where buhari embezzled funds with ptf. I wish I can find it again. Only people with short memory of what buhari did during military regime would have supported him, not me.

But he was the lesser evil then naa. Ask Donjazet

Suddenly you won't support him because you have seen the end already
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 9:05am On Jun 03, 2022
lordfalcao:

Don't you think you may be suffering from the same short memory?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/487997-pandora-papers-inside-peter-obis-secret-businesses-and-how-he-broke-the-law.html

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:05am On Jun 03, 2022
Itsrm:

What!!!

I paid 8500 for 12.5kg the last time I filled

Na she use her mouth say na wetin dem dey sell for her area.

I bought it 8,500 for 12.5kg sometime last month
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:07am On Jun 03, 2022
GloriousGbola:

your candidate sold us buhari and now it's his turn to shine yellow teeth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:08am On Jun 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:09am On Jun 03, 2022
GloriousGbola:

We claim to want a new Nigeria, and we are not asking these people questions.

Instead we should vote on the basis of lesser evils.

I and Obi are from the same state, but I will never be sold out on this rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 9:12am On Jun 03, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

why can't EFCC arrest him?

Same reason they've not arrested Tinubu who you have confirmed by yourself in several posts to be a thief

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:14am On Jun 03, 2022
The same Obi we are supporting just left PDP a month ago, contesting for the presidential ticket.

Let's assume he won and even won the election

How would he compensate the governors, party chieftains, delegates and everybody that helped him win? Is it with his Offshore account funds, or Nigeria's commonwealth?

Will he appoint his cabinet based on merits and records? Or he would do so based on how they helped in during his election?

Or you think he didn't have plans for this?

Make Una dey ask questions naa

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:14am On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:

But he was the lesser evil then naa. Ask Donjazet

Suddenly you won't support him because you have seen the end already
I never supported buhari.

I admire the courage of those who supported, got disappointed and still now clamour for a better governance. Yes they are real men..

The issues with people like you who believe since all politicians are the same is

You won’t profile candidates and say this is the person who looks like he wants to make this country work. Let me get my pvc and get involved on that day..

But you won’t, you will be eating pepper soup and drinking beer. When the voting process is over and as usual easterner’s have the lowest vote input.

You will be among those to wail. Igbos are been marginalized…

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 9:14am On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:

Until I listen to their plans for a better Nigeria,
I would not pick any side
If that disappoints you, no vex, you hear
I would not be bought with any lesser evil talk. E no go fly for my dictionary

Then stop dampening the enthusiasm and hope of those who have done so and are actually making efforts to change the direction of on country.

Enjoy being on the sidelines.

We have spoken on Peter obi's qualification, you're not satisfied.
We've highlighted him speaking of his plans to bring down the cost of governance in Nigeria. I told you before, issues you hear like aso rock clinic costing 5 billion naira a year and soo many other frivolous loopholes like that would be solved, you're not moved.

We've highlighted his good governance and policies on education, you're not moved.

I've highlighted how he fought off Anambra state corruption and nearly paid the price, you're not moved?

Which kain answer wey you want again??
Oya go and find your own Arch angel that will lead Nigeria.
All you're doing is dampening the high spirits of Nigerian youths that desperately want this underdog to upset this terrible status quo which we have now that has served us badly.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:16am On Jun 03, 2022
lordfalcao:
I never supported buhari.

I admire the courage of those who supported, got disappointed and still now clamour for a better governance. Yes they are real men..

The issues with people like you who believe since all politicians are the same is

You won’t profile candidates and say this is the person who looks like he wants to make this country work. Let me get my pvc and get involved on that day..

But you won’t, you will be eating pepper soup and drinking beer. When the voting process is over and as usual easterner’s have the lowest vote input.

You will be among those to wail. Igbos are been marginalized…

Rest with your beer mantra

I will vote, play ball and drink beer.

I have only put it to you to ask questions. You can vote him because he's the lesser evil.

That's your business, my brother

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:16am On Jun 03, 2022
Itsrm:

Don't you think you may be suffering from the same short memory?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/487997-pandora-papers-inside-peter-obis-secret-businesses-and-how-he-broke-the-law.html

and when he was quizzed on this on various interviews what happened?

When efcc invited him on this what happened?

Flawlessly cleared himself with facts and figures..

How any of your politicians can?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:17am On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:

Rest with your beer mantra

I will vote, play ball and drink beer.

I have only put it to you to ask questions. You can vote him because he's the lesser evil.

That's your business, my brother
zuo ike.

We know you will not vote..

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:19am On Jun 03, 2022
Itsrm:

Same reason they've not arrested Tinubu who you have confirmed by yourself in several posts to be a thief

Obi is an opposition party and still no EFCC for the Pandora allegation

Tinubu is in the ruling party, but EFCC don't want to arrest him now due to "if you enter APC, all your sins re forgiven" wait till he enter another party grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 9:19am On Jun 03, 2022
lordfalcao:
and when he was quizzed on this on various interviews what happened?

When efcc invited him on this what happened?

Flawlessly cleared himself with facts and figures..

How any of your politicians can?

Stop reading oluwole newspapers. The man himself confirmed EFCC did not invite him.

As for his response, you actually expected him to admit to it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:20am On Jun 03, 2022
donjazet1:

Then stop dampening the enthusiasm and hope of those who have done so and are actually making efforts to change the direction of on country.

Enjoy being on the sidelines.

We have spoken on Peter obi's qualification, you're not satisfied.
We've highlighted him speaking of his plans to bring down the cost of governance in Nigeria. I told you before, issues you hear like aso rock clinic costing 5 billion naira a year and soo many other frivolous loopholes like that would be solved, you're not moved.

We've highlighted his good governance and policies on education, you're not moved.

I've highlighted how he fought off Anambra state corruption and nearly paid the price, you're not moved?

Which kain answer wey you want again??
Oya go and find your own Arch angel that will lead Nigeria.
All you're doing is dampening the high spirits of Nigerian youths that desperately want this underdog to upset this terrible status quo which we have now that has served us badly.

My aim is to make us more interested in their plans, and not just choose because we are tired.

If you see it as "Enthusiasm dampening", no wahala

Until I hear his present figures and plans of refurbishing this country, I would still be tackling anybody selling the Obi package to me

I can never trust any Nigerian politician, talk more of one that has had romance sessions with PDP or APC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:21am On Jun 03, 2022
lordfalcao:
zuo ike.

We know you will not vote..

grin grin grin grin grin

I must keep doing the works that the Lord sent me.

Everybody needs enlightenment
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:23am On Jun 03, 2022
lordfalcao:
yu are free to dig
you people will not allow this issue to rest, forcing Peter obi is a saint narrative

Remember pandora papers, your man’s name came out, if we go and dig into the finances of that state under him, discrepancies go plenty but let’s look forward

He should release manifesto first, if he likes he should plagiarize the work of others, haters are waiting grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:26am On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:

My aim is to make us more interested in their plans, and not just choose because we are tired.

Until I hear his present figures and plans of refurbishing this country, I would still be tackling anybody selling the Obi package to me

I can never trust any Nigerian politician, talk more of one that has had romance sessions with PDP or APC
that guy is all talk, I watched a few of his videos last night, brags and stoking sentiments

People aren’t happy about Nigeria, things can be much better, but obi is clueless, he is the type of person that does things to show off not because they work

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:32am On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:

Buhari and Idiagbon

Today nko?

obainojazz:
People saying Peter Obi didn’t do anything, man killed the idea you could loot under him which is our biggest problem today.
Go check out the amount of good government hospitals and inter community roads linking villages.
Thousands upon thousands of workers are confident they’ll get paid monthly and the money is regularly circulated in the economy.
That’s why the buying power of an Anambra will still be one of the highest in Nigeria.
Imagine if we had rivers money and we’ve been prudent
How many bank robberies happen in Anambra or how many people kill for money ritual nowadays in Anambra

Nwanne bu "ndi ala bu otu" grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:35am On Jun 03, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Nwanne bu "ndi ala bu otu" grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:

This would be impossible to find, one needs name recognition and popularity to stand a chance of winning presidency.

The whole Nigeria knows who Peter Obi is by virtue of being on a national ticket. Someone that has been in the system but NOT in the system.

His campaign right now is powdered by the youths, by people who he hasn't even seen yet. It's on autopilot mode. That's because of the conviction we have that he would do well.

Was it not on this thread few weeks ago, people were asking, who is Peter Obi? Who is taking that one serious?
You can see the transformation from them to now.
You can see how his name is now on everyone's lips.

What you're doing now is what we expect from the paid supporters of those evil parties. Not like minded youths. We all want the same thing, the betterment of our country.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 9:37am On Jun 03, 2022
Havertz10:
you people will not allow this issue to rest, forcing Peter obi is a saint narrative

Remember pandora papers, your man’s name came out, if we go and dig into the finances of that state under him, discrepancies go plenty but let’s look forward

He should release manifesto first, if he likes he should plagiarize the work of others, haters are waiting grin

JUDE, WHO IS YOUR CANDIDATE??
JUDE, DO YOU HAVE YOUR PVC?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:38am On Jun 03, 2022
donjazet1:

This would be impossible to find, one needs name recognition and popularity to stand a chance of winning presidency.

The whole Nigeria knows who Peter Obi is by virtue of being on a national ticket. Someone that has been in the system but NOT in the system.

His campaign right now is powdered by the youths, by people who he hasn't even seen yet. It's on autopilot mode. That's because of the conviction we have that he would do well.

Was it not on this thread few weeks ago, people were asking, who is Peter Obi? Who is taking that one serious?
You can see the transformation from them to now.
You can see how his name is now on everyone's list.

What you're doing now is what we expect from the paid supporters of those evil parties. Not like minded youths. We all want the same thing, the betterment of our country.

Let's not make this thread long than it should

Just do you, bro

I don't have any conviction he would do well, just because everybody supports him.

Until I hear from him, and vet what he says, I will not be sold out on his matter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14346) (14347) (14348) (14349) (14350) (14351) (14352) ... (19404) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), SCOOPERJEF(m), PendragonVII, Sitmr, afrodoc2 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.