Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,214 members, 7,867,530 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10763604 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14345) (14346) (14347) (14348) (14349) (14350) (14351) ... (19450) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:04am On Jun 03, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Omo ! E be like say the heat don touch Tinubu with his recent outburst in Ogun state . Baba has confirmed the rumor that Bubu does not fancy him with his outburst in this video

https://twitter.com/ogundamisi/status/1532465482657370118?s=21&t=MtQZfeqZIqwlnIhz4X1wrQ

I find it amusing that Tinubu’s supporters still think a primary will happen and Buhari will allow Tinubu to be declared winner.

Anyways this weekend will be an interesting one , make we get data and light to take follow the matter both on social media and cable TV loku bayii grin

If not for people like us especially people like me who led the charge, Buhari will never be president
He tried first time he failed, 2nd time failed 3rd time failed. He even cried on TV that he will never run again

I went to meet him that this is no crying matter, I will work with you to make you president but you will never leave the matter of Yorubas in the back burner and he agreed

And since he got there I never got minister, never got contract, never begged for soup never begged for garri, never begged for fura from him and I didn't borrow money there but I am saying now its the turn of Yoruba to get the support and within the Yoruba its my turn

I have been protecting my political sons for long, Now its my turn to be president and I am seeking your support, I wont want to be just a part of history

I got another set of audio where he said

If its by education, I am well read. If its by age, I am the oldest. I desire it this time, I have been serving you for long, Now its my turn.
The other time when things were about to go out of hand and the party was about to go into crisis, I stepped down and took Ganiyu Solomon to Abuja as a Senator to run his turn

When they took cane out for Atiku in his party to flog him in PDP when Obasanjo wanted to kill him, He ran to me. I stepped down for him to run on my platform

When OBJ took out axe to cut Ribadu, I saved him. I told him this is no fighting matter but a common sense thing. I brought Ribadu and presented him to contest on my platform

I have been serving them for 25yrs. This one sitting behind me Dapo Abiodun can he become half a governor without my backing?

(The Dapo Abiodun incident in 2019 when the outgoing governor Amosun was supporting a different candidate in a different party, Tinubu supported Dapo Abiodun of APC. Buhari came to the state campaign ground and he did not raise the hand of Dapo but told the people to vote anyone they wanted. Tinubu Oshiomole and Aregbesola took over the microphone and said its hypocrisy to come to an APC campaign ground and tell people to vote anyone they want. They wont be party to mischief and hypocrisy. Can they also tell the crowd that for Presidency vote anyone you want?.
Despite Amosun and Buharis war against Dapo, Tinubu Oshiomole, Aregbesola supported him and made him governor)

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:13am On Jun 03, 2022
raumdeuter:

If not for people like us especially people like me who led the charge, Buhari will never be president
He tried first time he failed, 2nd time failed 3rd time failed. He even cried on TV that he will never run again

I went to meet him that this is no crying matter, I will work with you to make you president but you will never leave the matter of Yorubas in the back burner and he agreed

And since he got there I never got minister, never got contract, never begged for soup never begged for garri, never begged for fura from him and I didn't borrow money there but I am saying now its the turn of Yoruba to get the support and within the Yoruba its my turn

I have been protecting my political sons for long, Now its my turn to be president and I am seeking your support, I wont want to be just a part of history

If its by education, I am well read. If its by age, I am the oldest. I desire it this time, I have been serving you for long, Now its my turn.
The other time when things were about to go out of hand and the party was about to go into crisis, I stepped down and took Ganiyu Solomon to Abuja as a Senator to run his turn

When they took cane out for Atiku in his party to flog him in PDP when Obasanjo wanted to kill him, He ran to me. I stepped down for him to run on my platform

When OBJ took out axe to cut Ribadu, I saved him. I told him this is no fighting matter but a common sense thing. I brought Ribadu and presented him to contest on my platform

I have been serving them for 25yrs. This one sitting behind me Dapo Abiodun can he become half a governor without my backing?

Egbon this one Tinubu is going into the scene gun blazing , u think Buhari no go still reason him matter ?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 6:21am On Jun 03, 2022
Clash of the Titans. Buhari vs Tinubu .... E go interesting die

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:32am On Jun 03, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Egbon this one Tinubu is going into the scene gun blazing , u think Buhari no go still reason him matter ?

How strong is Buhari's hand? Many people are openly defying Buhari. Can APC afford a Tinubu fallout this late. Buhari should have shown his hand early so others would coalesce around the candidate not that 72hrs to convention people are still guessing whether he has a favourite or he is neutral

Tinubu is asking them for a primary and not a consensus

One thing is Buhari will soon leave and retire, Probably stay aloof to the polity Most of these governors are fighting for their political future. The pro Tinubus are fighting for him to get the ticket so that he can continue to protect them when they are exposed and out of power,

the ones not in Tinubus camp are fighting so that they wont be replaced politically in their domain and become political irrelevant post 2023

These fight is a fight for the future of the current governors. Buhari looks like someone who is tired of the whole country, Maybe he felt the presidency was to come chill and fly all over the work, never expected the plenty work involved

If you want to be a political leader you have to support people in the trenches to get their support back not like you act like e no concern you when they need you but expect them to back you when you need them

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:32am On Jun 03, 2022
raumdeuter:

(The Dapo Abiodun incident in 2019 when the outgoing governor Amosun was supporting a different candidate in a different party, Tinubu supported Dapo Abiodun of APC. Buhari came to the state campaign ground and he did not raise the hand of Dapo but told the people to vote anyone they wanted. Tinubu Oshiomole and Aregbesola took over the microphone and said its hypocrisy to come to an APC campaign ground and tell people to vote anyone they want. They wont be party to mischief and hypocrisy. Can they also tell the crowd that for Presidency vote anyone you want?.
Despite Amosun and Buharis war against Dapo, Tinubu Oshiomole, Aregbesola supported him and made him governor)

Since Tinubu claimed he made Dapo governor , wiped Bubu’s tears away, made Osinbajo VP, saved Atiku’s live from the snare of Obj, gave Ribadu a platform to run , etc…… I guess the onus is on him to wave his magic wand and make himself president 2023 cool

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:32am On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:

Ronaldo has 18 goals this season, yet Scumchester finished with a GD of zero, and are going to Yoruba league

He was brilliant individually. The team was poor

That's the kind of individual stats we should look out for
How many games did messi play in French league and what was his goals+assist in those games. With Ronaldo’s previous goal record is 18 goals as a CF good to you? How did his goals lift his team. Ronaldo is a great scorer and it ends there, whereas, Messi is a great scorer, playmaker and dribbler.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:33am On Jun 03, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Since Tinubu claimed he made Dapo governor , wiped Bubu’s tears away, made Osinbajo VP, saved Atiku’s live from the snare of Obj, gave Ribadu a platform to run , etc…… I guess the onus is on him to wave his magic wand and make himself president 2023 cool

What is he asking is that those he helped in the past, its his turn to ask for their help and repay now

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:42am On Jun 03, 2022
raumdeuter:

What is he asking is that those he helped in the past, its his turn to ask for their help and repay now

The problem now is most of these people now have interest that do not necessarily align with his own.

The major problem is APC was never a party like most people tend to see it. APC is a conspiracy ; more like a gathering of different people with interests that do not align, Jonathan’s ouster was just the unifying factor in 2014 . Look at people like Saraki coming together with Tinubu to join APC back then; u will know normally dem no go dey the same camp.

As for Buhari , he has nothing to lose. He might sign the death warrant of the APC with this coming primary. It’s going to be a long and interesting ride for those of us that don’t have any horse in the race .

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:56am On Jun 03, 2022
lordfalcao:
has atiku and tinubu told you thier plans

I am not interested in any of them, so I don't want to know what they will say.

If Una like, make Una wear Obi white cassock, it wouldn't change my perception of who a typical Nigerian politician is.

The only reason I want to consider him is because of the APC and PDP caucus that has not led us anywhere.

He was rolling in the same PDP since 2015. Una no dey Obidient then. When e see 20k dolls per delegate, and him know say e go affect him offshore account balance, e begin another story

Abeg

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:59am On Jun 03, 2022
I want APC to conduct a primary. That's the only fair play for the party

But then, Tinubu should be careful of these Northerners. Everybody would put their tribe first, including Larride his spokesperson

See as Tambuwal throw Wike under trailer

He should be careful of those who are supporting him oh

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:03am On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:

If Una like, make Una wear Obi white cassock, it wouldn't change my perception of who a typical Nigerian politician is.

The only reason I want to consider him is because of the APC and PDP caucus that has not led us anywhere.

He was rolling in the same PDP since 2015. Una no dey Obidient then. When e see 20k dolls per delegate, and him know say e go affect him offshore account balance, e begin another story

Abeg
A case of non-recycled thieves..

I think Donjazet is actuallng right about the lesser evil.........

"If" there would be any iota of positive change among all the candidates..i believe it will come from OBI....the emphasy here is "if"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:04am On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:
I want APC to conduct a primary. That's the only fair play for the party

But then, Tinubu should be careful of these Northerners. Everybody would put their tribe first, including Larride his spokesperson

See as Tambuwal throw Wike under trailer

He should be careful of those who are supporting him oh

If truly buhari does not rate him, o doubt any primary will happen. Almost everyone knows if primary happens the way things are Tinubu will win with landslide victory,

I really want to see how Buhari will play his card in all of this . Whether he’s going to call Tinubu’s bluff and anoint a consensus candidate like Tinubu does in Lagos or he will grudgingly allow Tinubu take the ticket just to save the party from crumbling .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:37am On Jun 03, 2022
“Lesser evil”

And you’ll be thinking Obi has before, gotten a powerful federal political post to know his level of evil. cheesy

They’re all fvcking the same.

Nigha saw $20k per delegate and become Obedient.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:54am On Jun 03, 2022
raumdeuter:

. So for tinubu, his ambition is just that it’s his turn to be president. Not that he wants to help this nation..

Buhari 2.0

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:57am On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:

Abeg
you are not interested in atiku, you are not interested in tinubu. Obi is this and that.

You don’t have any candidate, you don’t even have any plan of voting. Just on Nairaland’ forming unnecessary woke, that politics is this and that..

This is the problem with eastern people. On Election Day you will eat pepper soup and drink beer. Tomorrow you will wail that vote did not count

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:59am On Jun 03, 2022
Omo, politics sweet shaa if you watch from the slidelines grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:05am On Jun 03, 2022
lordfalcao:
you are not interested in atiku, you are not interested in tinubu. Obi is this and that.

You don’t have any candidate, you don’t even have any plan of voting. Just on Nairaland’ forming unnecessary woke, that politics is this and that..

This is the problem with eastern people. On Election Day you will eat pepper soup and drink beer. Tomorrow you will wail that vote did not count

Kindly tell us his plan. Your tactics to deflect won't fly

You just jumped on the bandwagon of Obi because people said. No mind of your own

Tell us how he plans to fix the country going forward in 2023. Tell us

You just see say e pay 35 billion naira in 1999 and you begin disturb people.

Ask questions and don't be deceived again.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:10am On Jun 03, 2022
That was how Buhari was the lesser of the evil in 2015 and even Donjazet fell for the lies.

Dollar was 216 then. This morning, it's 603 in the black market

The same Archangel Obi was also there in 2019, campaigning on Atiku's stolen dollars. I did not see Lordfalcao then

Make Una ask questions. Stop all these lesser of the evil talk

Suddenly we should remember Atiku and Tinubu are thieves, but Obi does not have offshore accounts with him and his kids as directors

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:19am On Jun 03, 2022
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:19am On Jun 03, 2022
Segedinho:

A case of non-recycled thieves..

I think Donjazet is actuallng right about the lesser evil.........

"If" there would be any iota of positive change among all the candidates..i believe it will come from OBI....the emphasy here is "if"

My point is we should spend time asking how they intend to fix the country, instead of looking out for lesser evil.

The security situation in Nigeria is worrisome. How does Obi intend to solve the killings in the SE?

Bros, I don't think anybody would be a lesser evil like Buhari in 2015. Wetin happen today?

Maybe if we had asked the right questions, we would have asked him to swap positions with Osibanjo

Nigerians no dey learn

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 8:21am On Jun 03, 2022
On Tinubu's testicle I stand gidigba cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:28am On Jun 03, 2022
OVA200:
Person wey him darling father wan recruit 50 million youth into army to combact insecurity want to shame of intellectual ability.

And feed them agbado yam and cassava grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 8:31am On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:
That was how Buhari was the lesser of the evil in 2015 and even Donjazet fell for the lies.

Dollar was 216 then. This morning, it's 603 in the black market

The same Archangel Obi was also there in 2019, campaigning on Atiku's stolen dollars. I did not see Lordfalcao then

Make Una ask questions. Stop all these lesser of the evil talk
Suddenly we should remember Atiku and Tinubu are thieves, but Obi does not have offshore accounts with him and his kids as directors

So because the change that we expected turned out to be a disaster means we should give up hope?? We should never vote for or trust any leader ever again?? Then how do we solve our problems?

I've told you this, nigerian youths want to see us move away from these two evil parties that's a core reason for the support, another is that Peter Obi performed very well as a governor. I gave you an example of his legacy as a governor.

Anambra state today consistently produce the highest scoring jambites and students with the best waec results. This man took education personal during his time. He made sure no single teacher or worker was ever owed any salary. He provided lots of support, material and infrastructure wise to soo many secondary school.

I swear to you with my life, peter obi honoured an invitation and came to my secondary school for a school function. He was the only governor I set my own eyes on growing up.

The results are there for all to see and keep in mind Anambra state is one of the lowest earning state in Nigeria by federal allocation due virtue of size and population and yet this man performed miracles with that small budget. His legacy of education speaks for himself.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:39am On Jun 03, 2022
donjazet1:

So because the change that we expected turned out to be a disaster means we should give up hope?? We should never vote for or trust any leader ever again?? Then how do we solve our problems?

I've told you this, nigerian youths want to see us move away from these two evil parties that's a core reason for the support, another is that Peter Obi performed very well as a governor. I gave you an example of his legacy as a governor.

Anambra state today consistently produce the highest scoring jambites and students with the best waec results. This man took education personal during his time. He made sure no single teacher or worker was ever owed any salary. He provided lots of support, material and infrastructure wise to soo many secondary school.

I swear to you with my life, peter obi honoured an invitation and came to my secondary school for a school function. He was the only governor I set my own eyes on growing up.

The results are there for all to see and keep in mind Anambra state is one of the lowest earning state in Nigeria by federal allocation due virtue of size and population.

I served in the North West, and the governor never owes salaries for one day.

When I worked with a bank, we prefer giving loans to civil servants in the NW and NE than any Southern states. You know why? They never owe. You can confirm from any banker if I am lying

This reason does not make a governor fit for Presidency.

I am not opposing him. I will just not buy this guy because he's lesser of the evils

Buhari has taught everybody, including Larride enough lessons

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:41am On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:

Abeg
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:42am On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:

Kindly tell us his plan. Your tactics to deflect won't fly

You just jumped on the bandwagon of Obi because people said. No mind of your own

Tell us how he plans to fix the country going forward in 2023. Tell us

You just see say e pay 35 billion naira in 1999 and you begin disturb people.

Ask questions and don't be deceived again.

someone who saw obi governance and experienced firsthand jumped on obi bandwagon. grin

It’s obvious you reside in the south and probably come to the east once in a year or two, lol na una no dy know wetin dy happen back home or get think home philosophy..

Make I know shalaye again. The End

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:43am On Jun 03, 2022
So the presidency don turn to, "it's my turn sermon"

Buhari 2.0

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:47am On Jun 03, 2022
lordfalcao:
someone who saw obi governance and experienced firsthand jumped on obi bandwagon. grin

It’s obvious you reside in the south and probably come to the east once in a year or two, lol na una no dy know wetin dy happen back home or get think home philosophy..

Make I know shalaye again. The End

Did the Hausa man in Kano witness his governance first hand?

Did the Yoruba man in Lagos witness it first hand?

You see say you just dey shout "Obidient" without any concrete reason. Na people like you put this country where e dey

Buhari and Idiagbon
Buhari na no nonsense person
Buhari time, stealing no dey
PTF buy chair and table for my school when Buhari rule

Today nko?

Ask questions, Nwanne. Ask questions

Nobody should be trusted. Tell us how you'll provide 15 hours electricity nationwide
Tell us how we won't be scared of kidnappers, terrorist and anything unknown again

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 8:47am On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:

My point is we should spend time asking how they intend to fix the country, instead of looking out for lesser evil.
The security situation in Nigeria is worrisome. How does Obi intend to solve the killings in the SE?
Bros, I don't think anybody would be a lesser evil like Buhari in 2015. Wetin happen today?
Maybe if we had asked the right questions, we would have asked him to swap positions with Osibanjo
Nigerians no dey learn

My brother what you are doing now, I'm sorry to say, it's a cowards way of doing things, taking the easy way out. Sitting on the sidelines and finding it easy to condemn everything and everyone without taking any substantiative position.

You're just like a person who doesn't support any football team and just looks at every football watching fan as a people who don't have any better thing to do than watch football. Who see watching football as an enormous waste of time. It's soo easy for the person to criticize because he has no stake, he doesn't understand the emotional satisfaction people derive from watching football.

Nigerians are highly enthusiastic right now about moving away from the evil twin axis of PDP\APC, the most logical and prominent person who can lead that charge is Peter Obi.
One that has performed exceptionally as a governor,one that has never had any corruption scandal in his political career. Infact he was impeached by the PDP majority led house in the state because he refused to let everyone pluder the states wealth for personal gain.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:50am On Jun 03, 2022
donjazet1:

My brother what you are doing now, I'm sorry to say, it's a cowards way of doing things, taking the easy way out. Sitting on the sidelines and finding it easy to condemn everything and everyone without taking any substantiative position.

You're just like a person who doesn't support any football team and just looks at every football watching fan as a people who don't have any better thing to do than watch football. Who see watching football as an enormous waste of time. It's soo easy for the person to criticize because he has no stake, he doesn't understand the emotional satisfaction people derive from watching football.

Nigerians are highly enthusiastic right now about moving away from the evil twin axis of PDP\APC, the most logical and prominent person who can lead that charge is Peter Obi.
One that has performed exceptionally as a governor,one that has never had any corruption scandal in his political career. Infact he was impeached by the PDP majority led house in the state because he refused to let everyone pluder the states wealth for personal gain.

I have not criticized the man. I am simply asking you to tell is how he intends to fix the country

Or is this an illegitimate question?

PDP and APC are not options. I agree with you

So tell me how Obi would make this country better. Na bad question I ask?

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 8:51am On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:

I served in the North West, and the governor never owes salaries for one day.

When I worked with a bank, we prefer giving loans to civil servants in the NW and NE than any Southern states. You know why? They never owe. You can confirm from any banker if I am lying
This reason does not make a governor fit for Presidency.
I am not opposing him. I will just not buy this guy because he's lesser of the evils
Buhari has taught everybody, including Larride enough lessons

SO WHO ARE YOU SUPPORTING??
IZUCHUKWU, WHO ARE YOU SUPPORTING??

If you want situation of things to improve, you have to participate in the process.
People are making the choice of Obi because he's a saint compared to the others.

DON'T BE A COWARD, MAKE YOUR CHOICE!!

WHO ARE YOU SUPPORTING?? WHO DO YOU WANT TO BE YOUR PRESIDENT?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:53am On Jun 03, 2022
donjazet1:

SO WHO ARE YOU SUPPORTING??
IZUCHUKWU, WHO ARE YOU SUPPORTING??

If you want situation of things to improve, you have to participate in the process.
People are making the choice of Obi because he's a saint compared to the others.

DON'T BE A COWARD, MAKE YOUR CHOICE!!

WHO ARE YOU SUPPORTING?? WHO DO YOU WANT TO BE YOUR PRESIDENT?

Until I listen to their plans for a better Nigeria, I would not pick any side

If that disappoints you, no vex, you hear

I would not be bought with any lesser evil talk. E no go fly for my dictionary

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14345) (14346) (14347) (14348) (14349) (14350) (14351) ... (19450) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: toluxe0075, RevFrEbuka(m), TheLequte, CentiLion(m), dcrested(m), Datakey, zeusis(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.