Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,144 members, 7,867,331 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10762701 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14347) (14348) (14349) (14350) (14351) (14352) (14353) ... (19448) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:46am On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:
That was how Buhari was the lesser of the evil in 2015 and even Donjazet fell for the lies.

Dollar was 216 then. This morning, it's 603 in the black market

The same Archangel Obi was also there in 2019, campaigning on Atiku's stolen dollars. I did not see Lordfalcao then

Make Una ask questions. Stop all these lesser of the evil talk

Suddenly we should remember Atiku and Tinubu are thieves, but Obi does not have offshore accounts with him and his kids as directors

cry cry cry cry

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:48am On Jun 03, 2022
Was going to post this yesterday, all these Peter obi people will be distracting someone with their counterproductive adventures

Some of havertz best works, enjoy
https://twitter.com/branojr/status/1532331314569007105?s=21&t=lGMMP149AMk93lZ6jcfvQQ

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:48am On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:

My point is we should spend time asking how they intend to fix the country, instead of looking out for lesser evil.

The security situation in Nigeria is worrisome. How does Obi intend to solve the killings in the SE?

Bros, I don't think anybody would be a lesser evil like Buhari in 2015. Wetin happen today?

Maybe if we had asked the right questions, we would have asked him to swap positions with Osibanjo

Nigerians no dey learn

Stop it.

If Buhari was a lesser evil then Obi is a LESSEST evil.

Next election we might have a LEICESTER evil. With God anything is possible.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2022
afrodoc2:

Stop it.

If Buhari was a lesser evil then Obi is a LESSEST evil.

Next election we might have a LEICESTER evil. With God anything is possible.

The same lesser evil talk wey happen years ago, don start again

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:59am On Jun 03, 2022
GloriousGbola:

nwafor for AIG - problem solved s/

Honourable, off ya mic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:01am On Jun 03, 2022
Donjazet is me in 2014/2015. Nigeria is not in need of a messiah we are in need of people who are responsible and dedicated, the political system as operated presently wont get us close to the promiseland as it has proven inefficient add to the intellectual deficiency in some of our key institutions. Politicians are clueless because they don't really know how to make the work, civil servants and businessmen are the ones running the show the politicians are mere figureheads

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 10:09am On Jun 03, 2022
Havertz10:
Was going to post this yesterday, all these Peter obi people will be distracting someone with their counterproductive adventures

Some of havertz best works, enjoy
https://twitter.com/branojr/status/1532331314569007105?s=21&t=lGMMP149AMk93lZ6jcfvQQ

Seeing Abrahamovic and listening to that soundtrack almost brought me to tears

cry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:09am On Jun 03, 2022
Del Piero on Lukaku: "From day one, he’s had a problem with the team, and the way Tuchel is playing is not the way Lukaku plays in a team. Tuchel [likes] players that move a lot, they don’t keep the position. They bought Lukaku for one reason: to have a different kind of attack."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 10:18am On Jun 03, 2022
Queen Elizabeth 70th year in office. When will Uk get rid of it's monarchy and become a republic.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:35am On Jun 03, 2022
Until you hear from him? The interviews he's been giving about his plans for governance starting from the VP debate in 2019 till lately on Arise TV etc with visible proof via his track record are not enough?

As in, he should come to your house and tell you his plan for Nigeria?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 10:36am On Jun 03, 2022
the only manifesto that Bola has is "it's my turn"..these niggas don't consider the average Nigerian at all..to them Nigeria na Olosho wey dem dey pass around, Buhari don knack him on, now the same uncle that apologetically foisted buhari on poor Nigerians also wants to knack him own

and i suspect say him own even go worse after sustaining a raging hard-on for 8 full yrs from watching Buhari knack Naija

all those clamoring for Tinubu would japa from the country after the elections or have already already japaed. Listen to them at your own peril.

"it's my turn"

WTF!

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bomboiy: 10:38am On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:

We claim to want a new Nigeria, and we are not asking these people questions.

Instead we should vote on the basis of lesser evils.

I and Obi are from the same state, but I will never be sold out on this rubbish

I doubt if you are truly from Anambra.

Peter Obi remains the best governor Anambra has ever had. He singlehandedly saved the state from ruins despite political fights from godfathers like Chris Uba,Andy Uba, Arthur Eze and Emeka Offor.

Those of us that schooled in Anambra state during his tenure can attest to the massive development he brought to the educational sector of the State,he was so passionate about it that Senior prefects of different schools had personal contact with him and can reach him anytime. Not forgetting the numerous Laptops, Computer and buses(which he bought from innoson motors, thereby boasting locally made products in the state) he gave to schools. He handed some of the diplated schools over to missionaries and still provided money for reconstruction and renovation.

Peter Obi constructed over 800 kilometers of roads network,never owed Salary, pension or gratuity. Improved the security of Anambra state by providing one security vehicle to every community in the state. Improvement of healthcare through renovation and transformation of various hospitals in the states.

There is a reason why many celebrities and influencers are rooting for him despite the fact that he is known for being frugal (we no dey give Shishi). Peter Obi will never pay anybody to campaign for him,they are doing it because they can vouch for him.

The summary of these long talk be say you are free to support any other candidate,you are free to decampaign him just don't add "I am from Anambra but" because it is either you don't know anything about Anambra state or you are being mischievous.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:04am On Jun 03, 2022
Taguchi:
the only manifesto that Bola has is "it's my turn"..these niggas don't consider the average Nigerian at all..to them Nigeria na Olosho wey dem dey pass around, Buhari don knack him on, now the same uncle that apologetically foisted buhari on poor Nigerians also wants to knack him own

and i suspect say him own even go worse after sustaining a raging hard-on for 8 full yrs from watching Buhari knack Naija

all those clamoring for Tinubu would japa from the country after the elections or have already already japaed. Listen to them at your own peril.

"it's my turn"

WTF!

Bubu don scam Tinubu

Turn by turn per Nigeria don become Olosho
"it's my turn to f**k Nigeria"

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:05am On Jun 03, 2022

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 11:05am On Jun 03, 2022
Taguchi:

"it's my turn"

WTF!

What the fvck is this? grin grin grin grin grin I don laugh die. grin grin

This would be much much funnier if it weren't true??

Peter Obi has granted soo many interviews, just look at the second part of that video I posted, you will see how he subjected himself to questioning from everyone in that room in like a town hall setting.

When last did we see Atiku or tinubu grant an interview or open himself up to the masses for questioning.

All of them already feel it's their goddamn birthright to rule Nigeria. Their arrogance needs to be put down. We need to show these evil politicians shege.
See this interview for Tinubus spokesperson was asked key questions about his wealth, the spokesperson couldn't answer, contrast that with Peter being asked his source of wealth and see him give a transparent rundown.
https://twitter.com/ANEWNIGERIAA/status/1531957641303695361?t=7O4aKaRsNk7FHofFLci9IQ&s=19

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:06am On Jun 03, 2022
Stay strong Izzou grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 11:07am On Jun 03, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:07am On Jun 03, 2022
Nigeria is actually a poor country but you people aren’t ready for that conversation

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 11:08am On Jun 03, 2022
Havertz10:
Very frugal huh grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4130138/peter-obi-shares-money-market

Jude, do you have your PVC??
HAVE YOU CHOSEN YOUR CANDIDATE?
WHO DO YOU WISH TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF OUR COUNTRY?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:12am On Jun 03, 2022
Havertz10:
you people will not allow this issue to rest, forcing Peter obi is a saint narrative

Remember pandora papers, your man’s name came out, if we go and dig into the finances of that state under him, discrepancies go plenty but let’s look forward

He should release manifesto first, if he likes he should plagiarize the work of others, haters are waiting grin

nobody said Peter obi is a saint..

The problem is when people post what he did as a governor, those who don’t like him will start saying he is been presented as a saint..

You mentioned pandora. Did you read or listen to his answers on interview about it? All those where accusations published by haters

Is just painment that there is someone who have reasonable figures on his past governance. And people who don’t naturally like seeing good things happen to the masses in this life

As usual haters will hate, after all there are people who even hate jesus

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:14am On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:

grin grin grin grin grin

I must keep doing the works that the Lord sent me.

Everybody needs enlightenment
enlightenment that all politicians are criminals and they can’t offer good governance or enlightenment that people should vote

Which one

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:15am On Jun 03, 2022
Itsrm:

Stop reading oluwole newspapers. The man himself confirmed EFCC did not invite him.

As for his response, you actually expected him to admit to it?
lmao.. they asked he answered,

How many of your politicians has even honored been quizzed by any media outlets sef

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 11:18am On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:

Seeing Abrahamovic and listening to that soundtrack almost brought me to tears

cry

You see this funny thing called life, it can teach lessons indeed. grin grin

I remember when I was raging mad with abrhamovic few months ago, when I went on a rampage calling him a criminal and pointing out how underserving he was of our adulation and admiration.

You and Jude were the two people who consistently insulted me, telling me that there is no "perfect" human being, that I should accept how flawed certain parts of people are. Most importantly, that there was nothing like a "clean" billionaire

Well, here you are now. looking for a "clean" and "perfect" politician. Isn't it ironic?? grin cheesy grin

We are presented with a choice of APC, PDP or Peter Obi. Those first 2 are one and the same, the last one gives us a chance to start afresh with a new 3rd force,the chance to not have 2 choose between 2 demons and here you are looking for what I don't know of.
As you once said to me, Be realistic, my man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:20am On Jun 03, 2022
Unlimited22:
Until you hear from him? The interviews he's been giving about his plans for governance starting from the VP debate in 2019 till lately on Arise TV etc with visible proof via his track record are not enough?

As in, he should come to your house and tell you his plan for Nigeria?
when it comes to obi, it is what did he achieve in Anambra.

When it comes to tinubu, wike and others, it is give me power. It’s my turn.

Odi egwu

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:20am On Jun 03, 2022
Imagine trying to sell Okwute to an illiterate to vote him and you’re asked what he has done or what he plans doing for Nigeria.

Will you tell the illiterate to go and dig or watch his interview? cheesy

So far, Okwute’s fans seems to be the most foolish fanbase on social media. Just noise and toxicity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2022
Bomboiy:

Peter Obi remains the best governor Anambra has ever had. He singlehandedly saved the state from ruins despite political fights from godfathers like Chris Uba,Andy Uba, Arthur Eze and Emeka Offor.

Those of us that schooled in Anambra state during his tenure can attest to the massive development he brought to the educational sector of the State,he was so passionate about it that Senior prefects of different schools had personal contact with him and can reach him anytime. Not forgetting the numerous Laptops, Computer and buses(which he bought from innoson motors, thereby boasting locally made products in the state) he gave to schools. He handed some of the diplated schools over to missionaries and still provided money for reconstruction and renovation.

Peter Obi constructed over 800 kilometers of roads network,never owed Salary, pension or gratuity. Improved the security of Anambra state by providing one security vehicle to every community in the state. Improvement of healthcare through renovation and transformation of various hospitals in the states.

There is a reason why many celebrities and influencers are rooting for him despite the fact that he is known for being frugal (we no dey give Shishi). Peter Obi will never pay anybody to campaign for him,they are doing it because they can vouch for him.

The summary of these long talk be say you are free to support any other candidate,you are free to decampaign him just don't add "I am from Anambra but" because it is either you don't know anything about Anambra state or you are being mischievous.
he doesn’t stay in Anambra. Probably has spent less than 4 months in the last 8 years or more in Anambra.

So am not surprised.

He improved education so much that Anambra was first in waec in the whole 36states during most of his tenure..

Peter obi virtually linked the whole roads in Anambra.. road that his successor couldn’t even maintain.

Spits …

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:30am On Jun 03, 2022
donstan18:
Imagine trying to sell Okwute to an illiterate to vote him and you’re asked what he has done or what he plans doing for Nigeria.

Will you tell the illiterate to go and dig or watch his interview? cheesy

So far, Okwute’s fans seems to be the most foolish fanbase on social media. Just noise and toxicity.

you that is not an illiterate is now asking illiterate questions..

All the interviews he has been speaking on how Nigeria can work since 2019 till now. Have you checked any..

You have smartphone and data, is not meant for posting meme only

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:32am On Jun 03, 2022
Skimpledawg:
Stay strong Izzou grin

grin grin

Person here say the reasons why celebrities and entertainers dey support Obi na because they can vouch for him

Can you imagine that kind funny talk?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 11:32am On Jun 03, 2022
afrodoc2:

cry cry cry cry
cheesy

Doci, abeg I get side issue wey need clarification. I've been with this girl now for a small bit of time, like 2 months now.
She doesn't rinse her teeth after brushing, of course she does spit the "foam" out but she doesn't rinse with water. She argues that that's actually the best method of brushing, that rinsing with water removes the floride of the paste from the mouth.

But I just find it a bit difficult kissing her because of this. What's your say on this?
Mind you this girl, she's actually very learned and educated, studied economics and is the manager of a hotel her father owns.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2022
donjazet1:

Doci, abeg I get side issue wey need clarification. I've been with this girl now for a small bit of time, like 2 months now.
She doesn't rinse her teeth after brushing, of course she does spit the "foam" out but she doesn't rinse with water. She argues that that's actually the best method of brushing, that rinsing with water removes the floride of the paste from the mouth.

But I just find it a bit difficult kissing her because of this. What's your say on this?
Mind you this girl, she's actually very learned and educated, studied economics and is the manager of a hotel her father owns.
lol. Issues profundus

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2022
lordfalcao:
you that is not an illiterate is now asking illiterate questions..

All the interviews he has been speaking on how Nigeria can work since 2019 till now. Have you checked any..

You have smartphone and data, is not meant for posting meme only

So we should just go to 2019 YouTube videos, watch it, and use it to vote Obi in 2023 abi?

Now I see why Larride dey mock some of Una

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2022
Bomboiy:

I really wanted to avoid your mention.

I just couldn't grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14347) (14348) (14349) (14350) (14351) (14352) (14353) ... (19448) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DeadPresidents, Singapore1(m), Katcall, andrewbaba44, iamoyindamola(m), airmark(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.