Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10634889 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14344) (14345) (14346) (14347) (14348) (14349) (14350) ... (19285) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
izzou:

Na Ziyech own tire me

Are you me ? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ennyjay69:
source??

Can't remember the Twitter page I copied it from.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
izzou:
I will never subscribe to the thought that a player should be judged by trophies. NEVER

A player should always be judged by his individual stats

Trophy na Parapo efforts. Almost every player's hand was on deck to win it. Only individual stats would reveal that player's effort

That said, Scamdres Fraudniesta remains the usual grin

Individual stats like having one billion shots and no world cup goals abi which individual stats are you talking about?

You think if stats says it all,the three Agbayas in English midfield would not have appeared in a semifinals before ?

Keep talking about stats till dey drag Drogba and Lampard together.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
izzou:
While Benzema and Valverde were working their asses off in training, Hazard was taking bathroom breaks to receive his MacDonald order of Burger and Puff Puff

15 years later, he would be a pundit, and then we would see

EDEN HAZARD
UCL WINNER 21/22 SEASON

Meanwhile, e no contribute offside goal sef to reach final

Which of this applies to Andres Lujan iniesta? It's like you are now becoming a bonafide member of Apari sports Council.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
popizaino:

Individual stats like having one billion shots and no world cup goals abi which individual stats are you talking about?

You think if stats says it all,the three Agbayas in English midfield would not have appeared in a semifinals before ?

Keep talking about stats till dey drag Drogba and Lampard together.

Ronaldo has 18 goals this season, yet Scumchester finished with a GD of zero, and are going to Yoruba league

He was brilliant individually. The team was poor

That's the kind of individual stats we should look out for

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
izzou:

It's Fraudniesta oh

Any small thing, they compare him with Frankie.

If we bring out their individual stats, they disappear into oblivion

Quite annoying angry

Which of iniesta's trophy dis he not contribute to ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
popizaino:

Are you me ? grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
popizaino:

Which of iniesta's trophy dis he not contribute to ?

Bring Fraudniesta stats in La Liga

Let us compare with his peers

Shall we?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
Havertz10:
he hasn’t released his manifesto, we are waiting grin

To me, he is a story teller, there are pictures of him bribing people to vote, I honestly don’t rate the guy at all and don’t even get me started on his voice, how anybody can listen to that guy talk without feeling uneasy about his voice is baffling

Jude, I've asked you this before, do you have your PVC? Have you researched your candidates and chosen who you wish to become your next president??

You have badmouthed Atiku, you have badmouthed Tinubu, now you're badmouthing Peter Obi, so please tell us, practically, who do you wish to see become our next president?

I've always said, it's not enough to criticize and criticize, proffer your own practical solution.

A lot of people have settled on Peter Obi, not because he's a saint but because he is the very best of the rest. He has reasonable governance experience. He is very well educated, he has held soo many administrative offices which turned out well. He was the chairman of Nigerian stock exchange, later chosen by president Jonathan to be the chairman of Nigerian security exchange commission. This is after being the managing director of fidelity bank.

So he has worked on both sides of the economy. Both on the private sector and on the regulatory body.
So this is someone who knows his onions.

All politicians have their positive sides and their negatives, for people like tinubu and atiku, their negative baggages far outweigh their positive attributes, Tinubu made his money in the US as a money launderer for a drug cartel in Chicago. He had active warrants for his arrests by the US governments. Then he eventually became a governor, set up a good tax paying systems unlike other states at the time, but then essentially used his own company as the tax collector, essentially meaning that a whole state were funneling their taxes through him. Tinubu enacted some land policies that enabled him to accrue soo much land in Lagos state, making him one of the largest land owners in this country, creating multiple estates in his name. Not to talk of nepotism and godfatherism that has all his pulse on.

His wife has been a senator for 12 years. His personal accountant became the vice president of the country. His daughter became the head of all the markets in Lagos. A very important position in Yoruba aristocracy. And now he wants to be the president, for what exactly??

I don't even want to go into atiku, this post would be too long.

But the main point is this, peter obi does not have these baggages. He's like a saint compared to these men and is the best chance for the rebirth of our political system. A chance to dismantle the two evil parties.

I appeal to you again to watch this video from the 7th minute to the end. I believe it has most of the answers you're looking for. It also has a part 2. It's a 3 categories. Talk about what you've done before, then diagnose Nigeria's problem, then talk about your plans. Please watch it with dedication.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsgAVwiJ5qI

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
izzou:

Ronaldo has 18 goals this season, yet Scumchester finished with a GD of zero, and are going to Yoruba league

He was brilliant individually. The team was poor

That's the kind of individual stats we should look out for

Maybe without his individual stats scumchester would have made the UCL or at worst Europa league,like they've always made without Ronaldo previously grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
donjazet1:

Jude, I've asked you this before, do you have your PVC? Have you researched your candidates and chosen who you wish to become your next president??

You have badmouthed Atiku, you have badmouthed Tinubu, now you're badmouthing Peter Obi, so please tell us, practically, who do you wish to see become our next president?

I've always said, it's not enough to criticize and criticize, proffer your own practical solution.

A lot of people have settled on Peter Obi, not because he's a saint but because he is the very best of the rest. He has reasonable governance experience. He is very well educated, he has held soo many administrative offices which turned out well. He was the chairman of Nigerian stock exchange, later chosen by president Jonathan to be the chairman of Nigerian security exchange commission. This is after being the managing director of fidelity bank.

So he has worked on both sides of the economy. Both on the private sector and on the regulatory body.
So this is someone who knows his onions.

All politicians have their positive sides and their negatives, for people like tinubu and atiku, their negative baggages far outweigh their positive attributes, Tinubu made his money in the US as a money launderer for a drug cartel in Chicago. He had active warrants for his arrests by the US governments. Then he eventually became a governor, set up a good tax paying systems unlike other states at the time, but then essentially used his own company as the tax collector, essentially meaning that a while state were funneling their taxes through him. Tinubu enacted some land policies that enabled him to accrue soo much land in Lagos state, making him one of the largest land owners in the state, creating multiple estates in his name. Not to talk of nepotism and godfatherism that has all his pulse on.

His wife has been a senator for 12 years. His personal accountant became the vice president of the country. His daughter became the head of all the markets in Lagos. A very important position in Yoruba aristocracy. And now he wants to be the president, for what exactly??

I don't even want to go into atiku, this post would be too long.

But the main point is this, peter obi does not have these baggages. He's like a saint compared to these men and is the best chance for the rebirth of our political system. A chance to dismantle the two evil parties.

This should be your main reason.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
izzou:

Bring Fraudniesta stats in La Liga

Let us compare with his peers

Shall we?

Bring it on but factor all the position he played .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
popizaino:

Bring it on but factor all the position he played .

We should apply factorisation method abi?

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
izzou:

We should apply factorisation method abi?

grin

And use completing the square method by bringing the trophies won into the equation.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
izzou:

This should be your main reason.

I've said severally, there are soo many reasons why it's so logical to vote for Peter obi in this election.
He himself is reputable enough as a leader.

Nwannem gwam, okwa e nwete go PVC gi?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
izzou:
While Benzema and Valverde were working their asses off in training, Hazard was taking bathroom breaks to receive his MacDonald order of Burger and Puff Puff

15 years later, he would be a pundit, and then we would see

EDEN HAZARD
UCL WINNER 21/22 SEASON

Meanwhile, e no contribute offside goal sef to reach final

Honourable, off ya mic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
donjazet1:

I've said severally, there are soo many reasons why it's so logical to vote for Peter obi in this election.
He himself is reputable enough as a leader.

Nwannem gwam, okwa e nwete go PVC gi?

Yes naa

Mana o di Ka Sowore ga'aka m mma lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ibime:

Honourable, off ya mic

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Joezinho:

Drop a photo of Iniedo lifting this... cheesy
Or this grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
Imagine showing us havertz club world cup trophy when he only scored one goal throughout the ucl campaigngrin,if all our attackers score one goal each,will we even be in the final?
Imagine hating mount,pulisic,werner,ziyech but praising havertz as if he got to the final by doing anything,make we get good attackers fess,I want to see his new position,maybe na fluid labgrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
homesteady:
Donjazet1 you are doing well.

I have my PVC and I’m voting Peter Obi.

So glad to hear this. cool cool Glad I could be of help.

Please do well to bring at least 5 new people into the fold. If everyone successfully activated 5 new voters, no one can thwart the movement.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ibime and Jude, please you guys should look at this clip that highlighted a key moment of the vice presidential debate between Peter Obi and osinbajo.

Who is right in their opinion here?

https://twitter.com/Unusual_Dot/status/1532382479033696257?t=_OPL3bmgSoWKmW8GCsutGg&s=19

Whose policy is better for Nigeria? Personally my mind was blown away with what Peter Obi said and his enumeration of facts and figures, is this me just being biased?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:47am On Jun 03, 2022
Presidential candidate wey no even sabi anything as it relates to the economy. cheesy grin

As at 2018 during that debate, car ownership in Nigeria is 35.3 million but baba say na 2 million. grin

All you need to do is to fact check all the “numbers” the lieing fraud use to quote and the fraud will be exposed for who he is.

But then, who among his deluded supporters can actually fact check anything. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:50am On Jun 03, 2022
Make campaign start first sha. We go piece all the lies una candidate dey push every now and then. grin

Meanwhile anybody that wants to bet, Peter Obi won’t get up to 3m votes in the general election. I’m willingly to stake 100k on it. cool

That’s if he even contest the election proper sef. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 1:09am On Jun 03, 2022
Person wey him darling father wan recruit 50 million youth into army to combact insecurity want to shame someone of intellectual ability.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:39am On Jun 03, 2022
larride:
Presidential candidate wey no even sabi anything as it relates to the economy. cheesy grin

As at 2018 during that debate, car ownership in Nigeria is 35.3 million but baba say na 2 million. grin

All you need to do is to fact check all the “numbers” the lieing fraud use to quote and the fraud will be exposed for who he is.

But then, who among his deluded supporters can actually fact check anything. cheesy

Focus on Atiku for now. Obi is not the competition.

Why your guy Sunday Dare throway our girls from basketball World Cup? What must he do to get sacked? From Olympics fiasco to demanding the sacking of Rohr on the eve of a major tournament, now this. Is there a more incompetent minister in the cabinet?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:39am On Jun 03, 2022
Havertz10:
if we dig into all these stories, we know what we will find, but you guys should enjoy before i’m called a killjoy
yu are free to dig

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:40am On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:

The man should just tell us his plans and leave all this sanctimonious stories

All of them are the same.

He was Atiku's vice in the last election.. Probably collected his 9k dolls and voted.

Let him tell us his plans and let's see if it's feasible.
has atiku and tinubu told you thier plans

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:43am On Jun 03, 2022
OVA200:
Person wey him darling father wan recruit 50 million youth into army to combact insecurity want to shame of intellectual ability.
ike gwuru

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:10am On Jun 03, 2022
Ibime:

Focus on Atiku for now. Obi is not the competition.

Why your guy Sunday Dare throway our girls from basketball World Cup? What must he do to get sacked? From Olympics fiasco to demanding the sacking of Rohr on the eve of a major tournament, now this. Is there a more incompetent minister in the cabinet?
Lol Sunday Daré is the worst sports minister we've ever had.

Mr. Red Beret Who spended the funds Don better pass am sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 5:08am On Jun 03, 2022
Donjazet fire on nwanne.
You are doing a great job here. Peter Obi na nairalander, Las Las he go waya you minister of information. grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:40am On Jun 03, 2022
Omo ! E be like say the heat don touch Tinubu with his recent outburst in Ogun state . Baba has confirmed the rumor that Bubu does not fancy him with his outburst in this video

https://twitter.com/ogundamisi/status/1532465482657370118?s=21&t=MtQZfeqZIqwlnIhz4X1wrQ

I find it amusing that Tinubu’s supporters still think a primary will happen and Buhari will allow Tinubu to be declared winner.

Anyways this weekend will be an interesting one , make we get data and light to take follow the matter both on social media and cable TV loku bayii grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14344) (14345) (14346) (14347) (14348) (14349) (14350) ... (19285) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, nateevs(m), hensben(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.