Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,162 members, 7,852,961 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10703699 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14393) (14394) (14395) (14396) (14397) (14398) (14399) ... (19360) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
onyemaair:

Run away and be the taxi driver for the white man. Abandon your father and mother in Nigeria. Become a refugee in a foreign land. A 2nd class citizen in another man's country, a country where you and your ilks are dehumanized and called "aliens".

Bro stop this.

This taxi driver yarns no follow, especially when you earn 128k monthly as salary. Some people for here dey make 5 times that your salary DAILY on a 9-5 basis.

You need to look past this myth of Nigerians working menial jobs abroad. When you order your steps down the right path, bro you can really cash out here. No gawk am.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Where is FG going to find 200 billion dollars from sir?

You said you don't support taxes. You said stealing electricity is not a crime.

How do you expect FG to fund these fantastical schemes?

You haven't really thought about any of this have you? grin
stop playing, if you start the way i suggested, you will need less than 50b to start

Power is a system, you can’t do it all at once, but with proper planning it can evolve into a functional system
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
Finesse007:

Nigerian politicians cough out non-refundable 100million naira for ticket without flinching,they know steal billions like it is urgent 2k.... revenues from customs alone,luxury tax from business men(dangote especially),politicians,elites,monarchs....abeg FG can afford it without tax from nigerians

Politicians are not FG bro. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ibime:

Honourable, off ya mic

You can see he is going to self destruct, it is sooo easy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Ah, Doc grin

Man of God abi i lie?
There is no way you can knack South African based toto from Nigeria, unless you first japa. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Excuse me. I miss road?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Where is FG going to find 200 billion dollars from sir?

You said you don't support taxes. You said stealing electricity is not a crime.

How do you expect FG to fund these fantastical schemes?

You haven't really thought about any of this have you? grin

That guy is never realistic

FG budget is $28bln of which $10bln is financed by borrowing

Na Russia go help FG fund the $200bln electricity capital investment by stealing Ukraine lands in order to upset the world order

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
Roland17:

You can see he is going to self destruct, it is sooo easy.

You need to lay off the guy. The victory isn't worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Fragile egos cheesy

Any king that needs to say that he is a king is no king
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Havertz10:
stop playing, if you start the way i suggested, you will need less than 50b to start

Power is a system, you can’t do it all at once, but proper planning can evolve into a functional system

Again where d you even expect FG to find 50 Billion Dollars?

Do you know what Foreign Reserve means? FG has only 38 Billion in Foreign reserve.

It's easy to talk talk talk until we ask you to calculate the maths.

The FG privatised NEPA because they dont have maintenance funds, but you're here looking for 50 billion in capital expenditure for just power infrastructure. How much was the whole budget for last year?

It's like you dont understand why J-gang are telling people to abandon all hope.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:
When the herdsmen launched vicious attacks on the SW in places like Ogun, Yewa, Ekiti and others , Tinubu maintained a sinful silence. He was mute when the herdsmen kidnapped Olu Falae.. He lost his voice wen herdsmen killed a politician from his state(Osun).

Now he's playing to the gallery and visiting Owo because, of course, it's election season. I swear, these politicians do not regard Nigerians..They have always treated their citizens as worthless humans. They do absolutely nothing for us as citizens yet expect us to uphold some magical patriotism.

https://www.nairaland.com/7164368/owo-church-attack-tinubu-visits#113524624

Peter Obi condemned the attack. You tackle am, come defend Tinubu

Joezinho:
Took him ages to react to ESN killing his own People down East. Never reacted to the Awkuzu massacre and didn't attend any of the endsars panel he was invited to..

Yet you will never see an Alaigbo man calling him any derogatory names despite the glaring involvement in carnage and nefarious killing of innocent Igbos under his watch but rather all the problems and atrocities in the SE is on Tinubu's head as if Tinubu is the governor general of SE republic...

It's politics season. Every mice and cricket are gonna jump on the bandwagon. Go and react to the evil happening in your land Mr Saint...

This was the same you calling him the Lion of Bourdillon, and he has earned your respect for life. Didn't you know he was a politician then, and him no send you?

Joezinho:
Now every Uchenna and head slammer thinks they have a say when it comes to issues concerning the lion of bourdillion.

Jagaban, I don't support your presidency bid but you have been a unifying factor amongst the Omoluabis. For that, you earn my respect..

Learn how to ignore people and you control how they feel. You control their emotions.. When you ignore the fvck outta them, it leaves them with nothing..

My point?

I hope you understand someday that no one amongst them gives a fck about you or your tribe. Everybody na the same. All of them

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ibime:

That guy is never realistic

FG budget is $28bln of which $10bln is financed by borrowing

Na Russia go help FG fund the $200bln electricity capital investment by stealing Ukraine lands in order to upset the world order

Bruh the guy don change am to 50 billion.

The way he dey call billions like say na him go loan FG money for project.

I just dey laugh am.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
Roland17, leave that bros. e get Wetin person dey big pass. Just avoid am even if e reply again.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
onyemaair:

Oga stop being foolish. Go and continue licking the white man's ass. Patriotic nigerians will continue to do their part and enact the change needed in this country.

We are the richest country in Africa. What we need is good leadership to get it right.
Good leadership built up dubia, good leadership built up Qatar, good leadership built up Singapore, good leadership built up Malaysia.

Good leadership will build up Nigeria. We will be here, in our motherland with our hearts and mind looking towards that bright future. Run away and be the taxi driver for the white man. Abandon your father and mother in Nigeria. Become a refugee in a foreign land. A 2nd class citizen in another man's country, a country where you and your ilks are dehumanized and called "aliens".
We need good leadership and people like you that doctor the system
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
nihilistjnr:

That's how all the main politicians seem to have multiple citizenship.

Buhari is allegedly british. Saraki is definitely british. Even the agitators Kanu and Ekpa are British and Finnish.

Nigeria is the wild west where you come to do no hold barred criminal endeavours and make tons of profit...but you do so, whilst having one foot in a safe country.

Nobody is trying to stash loot in the same Nigeria. Even criminal funds dey japa

The day Obiano handed over government few hours later he was at the airport on his way to America

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
afrodoc2:

You need to lay off the guy. The victory isn't worth it.

Skimpledawg:
Roland17, leave that bros. e get Wetin person dey big pass. Just avoid am even if e reply again.

Copy that!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Do you know what Foreign Reserve means? FG has only 38 Billion in Foreign reserve.

Foreign Reserve isn't even for spending. Govt cannot sequester it for anything, it's only for managing currency and balance of payments

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
afrodoc2:

Man of God abi i lie?
There is no way you can knack South African based toto from Nigeria, unless you first japa. cheesy
Havertz10 our gee. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Havertz10:
Fragile egos cheesy

Any king that needs to say that he is a king is no king

Nothing like fragile egos.

Boys have been tiptoeing around the stated salary, as that is a family man.

But it's worth clearing him when he brought it up, that it's not taxi drivers or menial job workers talking to him here.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
nihilistjnr:

You're absolutely right and that's why I respect his position.

But he's also not in a position to dispute Japa message.

Japa message js for people who are tired. Japa message is for people who are angry at thr status quo. Mad even. Japa message is for someone who earns 200k as a single guy maybe in Lagos and after rent and basic expenses has nothing in savings. Japa message js for someone who recognises there is more to this life and he deserves better.

The guy who js receptive to japa message has something to offer the world in exchange for a good life, be it skill, talent, or just sheer hard work.

That kind of person cannot understand thr view of the civil servant raising a family of 5 on 200k, just tnr same way same civil servant cannot understand the view of a nigga that feels he can't take of himself alone on such funds.

Japa is for anyone who believes he can do and achieve more than his current environment

I left Nigeria about 15yrs ago when my salary as a single guy was 248k which was over $2k since dollar was N120. In today's conversion of 600 that would be the equivalent of earning N1.2m a month

Yet almost all my friends who didn't leave then left or tried to leave later

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Wow ,so peter Obi was the governor of anambra state when akwuzu SARS led by James Nwafor was busy killing thousands of youths throwing their bodies at the Ezu River and he didn’t do anything about that ?

Nice one

I think majority of Nigerians are just bandwagoners who don’t make research about anything but just follow the crowd opinion

FAKE NEWS !! You people should just stop trying to sling every mud you see and see which one sticks. The man is the best of the rest. No argument.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
afrodoc2:
[/b]

Abeg Japa gospel is not for lazy people. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Japa gospel is not for fraudulent people. You dare not bypass meter in America even if the loophole dey unless na jail get you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
I can't post pictures here. Wetin dey do nairaland.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
Godx:

I know someone who makes $18.50/hr and up to $32,000 a year but still live on paycheck to paycheck even after working two to three jobs
and that's the reality of most Americans. Am talking about whites with privileges struggling and you think Nigerians will fare better there lol.

Tell this person to ask how his mates are making it

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin grin grin grin

No work no pay
raumdeuter:

Japa gospel is not for fraudulent people. You dare not bypass meter in America even if the loophole dey unless na jail get you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Wow ,so peter Obi was the governor of anambra state when akwuzu SARS led by James Nwafor was busy killing thousands of youths throwing their bodies at the Ezu River and he didn’t do anything about that ?

Nice one

I think majority of Nigerians are just bandwagoners who don’t make research about anything but just follow the crowd opinion
This Twitter thread debunks this Peter Obi led James Nwafor Sars bullshit..

https://twitter.com/urchilla01/status/1533743556988395520?t=4iBXsvEsg7nhWsRzsEpjkg&s=19
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
Roland17:

Haha.. Bro, you will have to level up first, no cap!. I have more to lose being uncivil online than you will ever gain after your entire net worth and value to humans or Nigeria have been combined. Some of you just like to take people to places where they don’t want .

Licking white man’s ass you said? Hahahaa.. I think you mean the opposite, not everyone is a slave of the mind. You are so short minded bro.. Ajala travel and see people with Nigerian heritage holding strong leadership positions across the world. Some are even littered across this thread/ forum.

For the sake of your wife’s poultry, your job, salary and pension/ gratuities you may have accrued, I will ask you to be very careful with your utterances going forward. This is a public forum.

Smarter people delete some of those criminal posts you have up there before you are made an example of but of course you are evidently lazy and considering how loosely you have been speaking, intelligence is wishful thinking.

Bros, you just dey find trouble..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ellexy:
This Twitter thread debunks the Peter Obi led James Nwafir Sars bullshit..

https://twitter.com/urchilla01/status/1533743556988395520?t=4iBXsvEsg7nhWsRzsEpjkg&s=19

I made my research

He was the governor even if not throughout james Nwafor tenure ,he still did nothing about that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I made my research

He was the governor even if not throughout james Nwafor tenure ,he still did nothing about that
Did you go through the thread?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
donjazet:

FAKE NEWS !! You people should just stop trying to sling every mud you see and see which one sticks. The man is the best of the rest. No argument.

What’s fake news ?

Peter Obi as a governor witnesss James Nwafor reign ,make your research abeg .

Majority of you claim as if he is perfect is what I don’t like ,these are part of the things buhari supporters did the last time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
izzou:

I hope you understand someday that no one amongst them gives a fck about you or your tribe. Everybody na the same. All of them[/color]

Honestly, I don't give a care in the world about them too...

(1) (2) (3) ... (14393) (14394) (14395) (14396) (14397) (14398) (14399) ... (19360) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chidekings(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.