Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10591302 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14392) (14393) (14394) (14395) (14396) (14397) (14398) ... (19241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Belial06: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:

Naija go humble you. cheesy

It's difficult to see sane people in naija especially the ladies. A lot of Nigerian women have mental problem but they call it “mood swings”...

Hahahahahahaha. So true

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:

Naija go humble you. cheesy

It's difficult to see sane people in naija especially the ladies. A lot of Nigerian women have mental problem but they call it “mood swings”...

Words on the wall!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2022
Elder0001:
See the way all of them are condemning Onyemaair because he came clean.. Can any of y'all swear to have never gamed the system in Nigeria before?
Most Nigerians are self absorbed hypocrites tbh.

No I have not and I am a Nigerian....

I pay estimated billings for light and there is hardly light...

I paid for prepaid meter,yet to get it

I provide water for myself through the borehole I did

I pay tax but don't enjoy anything except you want to tell me it is from the air I breathe in Nigeria...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by onyemaair: 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
larride:

And you are proud to say this outside?. angry

No I am not, I am playing the hand the system dealt me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ibime:

You done japa!

grin

The Bible says the heart of man is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked.

Na the guy wey dey knack the wife of the uncle wey help am japa be this na. Have you forgotten? cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
onyemaair:

We pay very low taxes in Nigeria. In America my poultry farm would most likely be taxed. My wife's salary is not taxed at all. Mine is deducted from the ministry but my tax is just 15k monthly. But federal government pays emoluments and allowances.

I also don't go to work everyday. The same thing with many of my colleagues. We have a system that covers for each other. I go to work only 3 times in a week.
You can't have such laxity abroad. You will work through your nose.

Lastly let me tell you the icing on the cake, I haven't paid nepa bill in 3 years. Around us we have people that rig the meter, so it doesn't read. When the nepa people come much later, we settle the staff and he goes. This cannot happen in abroad.
You see why we deserve our leaders
Civilians steal, politicians steal
This country is really cursed no hope
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
nihilistjnr:

proudly gaan sef cheesy

cheesy

Abeg help me get Godx location.

The guy fit dey Uk self.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Elder0001:
See the way all of them are condemning Onyemaair because he came clean.. Can any of y'all swear to have never gamed the system in Nigeria before?
Most Nigerians are self absorbed hypocrites tbh.

As a custodian of the law, why break the law?

We're not excusable damn right, but bro if you can't live by exemplary ways as a leader, how do you expect an average me to live by the rules?

Not to bear the brunt of the rules you broke, I would still find a way to circumvent them.

Read my signature. This is Nigeria!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Oya explain how the system can be fixed na?

I have played around with a concept before in this post
Havertz10:

That process is feasible in under 8 years and its benefits will be evident in under 5 years
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
onyemaair:

Oga stop twisting things. Nobody said to japa is not good, we are saying it's not the best solution to all our problems.
The people that died yesterday, did they not have relatives abroad? So you that have japa, if your parents or your childhood best friend was killed by thugs, how did your japa solve the insecurity problem?
You guys are just making noise with this japa talk, are you people proposing every African japa from their continent and go to the white man's land?

Me am not understanding this whole talk again. I have said this before, every country is blessed and cursed. I am a family man who is a civil servant, I am in the federal inspectorate, I go to work 3 times in a week unlike my younger days. None of my family members have ever been attacked or killed. I live well, I feed well and I train other people. Some weekends, I carry my children for outing and by God's grace. I am okay with life. There are soo many other Nigerians like me.
Nigeria has the best economy in Africa.

The same way we lament when we read bad news is exactly the same way americans lament everyday when they see how their own children are being slaughtered in schools because they think it's okay for everybody to own and carry machine guns.

Please stop this very foolish talk about japa, like it's a final solution.

Did all citizens of Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia japa before they eventually got it right?
When china was extremely poor in the 70s, did all citizens of china japa before they became the richest.

Instead of you people to advocate for us to get our leadership right, you're encouraging more brain drain from the country. You guys should stop this foolish talk abeg.

See now you are drifting to the other side with your reckless talks and name calling.

Alaye, I have been very careful in my conversations with you so as not to sound like I am ridiculing you or your family for that matter because that will be disrespectful.

If you are comfortable with earning $350 a month in Nigeria while stealing government monies in form of tax avoidance then like I said previously continue and I wish you well but I can see where your problem in life stems from and why I am not wrong about the fact that you are in your COMFORT ZONE..Yet you are the improbable citizen that expects good leadership from the same system.

You are very lucky I am not one that engages in uncivil debates, else, I have enough ammunition to make you rethink your entire existence. Please enjoy your life in Nigeria, Japa is not for everybody. Allow those who think otherwise to pursue their dreams and stop being a bitter and angry person, you are not yet 50.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
When the herdsmen launched vicious attacks on the SW in places like Ogun, Yewa, Ekiti and others , Tinubu maintained a sinful silence. He was mute when the herdsmen kidnapped Olu Falae.. He lost his voice wen herdsmen killed a politician from his state(Osun).

Now he's playing to the gallery and visiting Owo because, of course, it's election season. I swear, these politicians do not regard Nigerians..They have always treated their citizens as worthless humans. They do absolutely nothing for us as citizens yet expect us to uphold some magical patriotism.

https://www.nairaland.com/7164368/owo-church-attack-tinubu-visits#113524624

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jodera:
Lol .. all the points he gave is the reason why Nigeria is bad and why he's a party to it, yet he believes Nigeria should be better one day. Lol, I laff in Swahili grin

He says Nigeria's problem is leadership, but mehn even the followership seems a bigger problem than even the leaders.

With such laxity, naija no fit better cos even people like him will suppress any efforts if indeed it wants to be grin
I still think Naija problem is mainly issue of followership.. Some of these followers will turn out to be leaders tomorrow and we will keep recycling the same set of people since independence. Naija may never change

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Wow ,so peter Obi was the governor of anambra state when akwuzu SARS led by James Nwafor was busy killing thousands of youths throwing their bodies at the Ezu River and he didn’t do anything about that ?

Nice one

I think majority of Nigerians are just bandwagoners who don’t make research about anything but just follow the crowd opinion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
popizaino:
The solution to this current menace but my fellow Yoruba people are not ready.
Is South South or Niger Delta region ready to join Biafra?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
Havertz10:
I have played around with a concept before in this post

You kept saying We We in that post.

Who is We?

You expect federal government to use 200 Billion Dollars in 8 years to build power stations?
Where is FG going to get that money from? What was the budget for last year? Nigeria's entire foreign reserve is only 36 billion dollars btw.
What happens to existing GenCo infrastructure and staff? Is FG going to buy them out too and take on their maintenance and salary?

I mean seriously, why do you think this sector got privatised anyway?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
Expert17:

cheesy

Abeg help me get Godx location.

The guy fit dey Uk self.

Doubt it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by onyemaair: 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
donjazet:

This right here! Killed whatever message you were trying to pass. I was trying to make sense of your point until this right here.
YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.
I don't even understand your message still, are you criticizing those that want to leave the country or what exactly?

Please respect yourself. What do you mean I am part of the problem? Judging by this, are we not all part of the problem?
Look at the "perks" I listed out, is it not the hand the system dealt me?

I said I pay low taxes, and my wife doesn't pay taxes, am I the government that would enact good tax legislation and enforcement? Government removes my tax straight from my salary, my wife works for a private school and her salary is not taxed? Whose fault is that?

I said I go to work 3 times a week, what makes you think this case is peculiar to only Nigeria and not abroad? I have been in the civil service for more than 12 years now. In my younger days, I worked my ass off. We at the bottom ladder did the bull of the work, as you are promoted in level, that workload reduces and you are given selective roles. I told you that I would have even liked to work more because of the extra allowances that comes from it but government doesn't assign us new work so staying in the office is usually a waste of time, I use that time to grow my side hustle which is my farm. Every single government worker does this, from lecturers to doctors. Blame the system not the worker but I repeat, as for this work own, it's the same scenario in all parts of the world. The higher you climb, the lesser the workload.

As for the NEPA issue, it fell into my lap. My building has 4 apartments. It's the kind of storey building that has 2 apartments downstairs with 3 bedroom and 2 apartments upstairs with 3 bedroom. So we are 4 in the compound. It was a joint effort, will I say no to my neighbors and be the odd one out when I see that opportunity? Will you?.
All of us put money together to bribe the NEPA officials and it has been working for us. I'm not proud of it but I'm also not ashamed, it's the system. I didn't go looking for it.

Listen, I've agreed with you when you've campaigned for this voting issue. I did commend your efforts, not just yours but the youths on Facebook too. I don't think I've ever seen this ginger from the young ones before, and I'm hoping with you that things will change. I am against this idea of japa because at my core I still believe that things will work. I remember seeing the happiness on my fathers face on election day, he still can't believe that Nigeria is now a democracy. He was ruled by the military almost all his life and now he sees a future where his grandchildren can participate in democracy. I share that optimism with him.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
onyemaair:

We pay very low taxes in Nigeria. In America my poultry farm would most likely be taxed. My wife's salary is not taxed at all. Mine is deducted from the ministry but my tax is just 15k monthly. But federal government pays emoluments and allowances.

I also don't go to work everyday. The same thing with many of my colleagues. We have a system that covers for each other. I go to work only 3 times in a week.

You can't have such laxity abroad. You will work through your nose.

Lastly let me tell you the icing on the cake, I haven't paid nepa bill in 3 years. Around us we have people that rig the meter, so it doesn't read. When the nepa people come much later, we settle the staff and he goes. This cannot happen in abroad.

Can you imagine! Just look at this!!! I was not wrong after all. When you chop am finish, remember you are also sacrificing that of your children.

Ironically, this is the same man crying about LEADERSHIP in Nigeria. Well, since you are stealing your crumbs, and ghost working, allow your politicians to continue their loot.

NIGERIA DESERVES THEIR LEADERS, I NO DEY HIDE MOUTH TALK AM!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Wow ,so peter Obi was the governor of anambra state when akwuzu SARS led by James Nwafor was busy killing thousands of youths throwing their bodies at the Ezu River and he didn’t do anything about that ?

Nice one

I think majority of Nigerians are just bandwagoners who don’t make research about anything but just follow the crowd opinion

Yes ...I stand to be corrected,he enjoys crazy and bogus pensions as a former governor with choice houses and properties in Anambra and Abuja....he evade tax(which Nigerian politicians hardly pay) with offshore accounts but according to online noise makers he is a SAINT.....

He is no different to atiku and tinubu that man,GREED but he doesn't give delegates dollars and is a billionaire at 35...clowns!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by onyemaair: 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ibime:

At each point, you are stealing from Nigeria, yet you say people should stay and join hands to make Nigeria better cheesy

I want better things for Nigeria. I wish to see the country much better and not have to participate in these shady things. But at the same time, those that are shouting japa are doing as if loopholes don't exist in other countries in one way or the other.
You in the UK, are you not aware that some people dodge taxes? Was 50 billion pounds palliative not declared missing? Does this not show that even the UK has porous systems?

What started all these is the fact that yesterday, after a bloody violence had happened, people started shouting JAPA JAPA!! As if these things are absent in those countries.
As if the US is not plagued with an issue of Small boys going into any supermarket, buying a machine gun and murdering 20 small children in cold blood. An almost daily occurrence right now. Or the deadly street gangs in America or UK.
Insecurity is everywhere. Corruption is everywhere!

While they themselves are using their hands to fix their system and make it stronger, the foolish black men are running there to be second class citizens, serving their white masters again.
Just imagine, the white people fix their systems, the black man runs from his own and goes and help them to fix theirs. Is it not foolishness?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
Griffon:
From my diary of 2015.

No be today brothers. Mom is late now, her awareness is limited to the cruel reality I must face as a Nigerian
it’s everywhere bro, the entire planet is a cruel place, every system has been built and designed to maintain that cruelty

all these pain can be traced back to the world order

i’m seriously considering not having children at all now, there are many people like me sharing this values, cause irrespective of where you are right now, no matter the amount of equity you grow, you can’t in good conscience justify bringing a child into this miserable world

something has to happen very soon, I hope Russia and china can instigate it, I get chatters of it from their government officials but they mostly imply it, Russia has to win this proxy battle against the west, the planet needs a reset abeg, bleeped up shit everywhere

Even world economic forum that is an elitist cabal, admitted that there is global resentment against the way the world is today

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by onyemaair: 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Roland17:

Can you imagine! Just look at this!!! I was not wrong after all. When you chop am finish, remember you are also sacrificing that of your children.

Ironically, this is the same man crying about LEADERSHIP in Nigeria. Well, since you are stealing your crumbs, and ghost working, allow your politicians to continue their loot.

NIGERIA DESERVES THEIR LEADERS, I NO HIDE MOUTH TALK AM!

Oga stop being foolish. Go and continue licking the white man's ass. Patriotic nigerians will continue to do their part and enact the change needed in this country.

We are the richest country in Africa. What we need is good leadership to get it right.
Good leadership built up dubia, good leadership built up Qatar, good leadership built up Singapore, good leadership built up Malaysia.

Good leadership will build up Nigeria. We will be here, in our motherland with our hearts and mind looking towards that bright future. Run away and be the taxi driver for the white man. Abandon your father and mother in Nigeria. Become a refugee in a foreign land. A 2nd class citizen in another man's country, a country where you and your ilks are dehumanized and called "aliens".

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
nihilistjnr:

You kept saying We We in that post.

Who is We?

You expect federal government to use 200 Billion Dollars in 8 years to build power stations?
Where is FG going to get that money from? What was the budget for last year? Nigeria's entire foreign reserve is only 36 billion dollars btw.
What happens to existing GenCo infrastructure and staff? Is FG going to buy them out too and take on their maintenance and salary?

I mean seriously, why do you think this sector got privatised anyway?
if it’s approached with grand planning, It’s very possible

What are the parts to build a power station? What can be locally made? Scale up like that

Find ways to make manufacturing more efficient, vertically integrate everything
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
Finesse007:

Yes ...I stand to be corrected,he enjoys crazy and bogus pensions as a former governor with choice houses and properties in Anambra and Abuja....he evade tax(which Nigerian politicians hardly pay) with offshore accounts but according to online noise makers he is a SAINT.....

He is no different to atiku and tinubu that man,GREED but he doesn't give delegates dollars and is a billionaire at 35...clowns!!!!

We all are free to attack sanwoku and Tinubu for the lekki massacre but we should not attack peter Obi for doing nothing about the killings at anambra under his nose by Akwuzu sars

Person wey no fit handle akwuzu sars atrocities ,Na Fulani herdsman e go come handle

Too many stupid people in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
MorataFC:
This is totally wrong.
Ile labo 'simi oko .

That phrase in italics wan cause fight between me and one of my aunties when I asked her if na curse or na prayer.

It was this one "E ko ere oko dele". You will bring the reward of abroad home
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
Havertz10:
if it’s approached with grand planning, It’s very possible

What are the parts to build a power station? What can be locally made? Scale up like that

Find ways to make manufacturing more efficient, vertically integrate everything

Where is FG going to find 200 billion dollars from sir?

You said you don't support taxes. You said stealing electricity is not a crime.

How do you expect FG to fund these fantastical schemes?

You haven't really thought about any of this have you? grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
I want to think diaspora Nigerians lives in the best of places abroad because football banters online made me see some jokes like

people living in Liverpool being called "bin-dippers" and "poor"

Paris being called a shithole and how unsafe it is and can't host the forthcoming Olympics after local gangs(majorly Arabs or French algerian) scammed, robbed Madrid and Liverpool fans of their genuine match tickets...

Paris police high-handedness and pepper spaying football fans for no reasons similar to Nigerian SARS..

London,newyork full of crimes and gangs etc

But no body is saying they deserve their leaders oooo

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Havertz10:
it’s everywhere bro, the entire planet is a cruel place, every system has been built and designed to maintain that cruelty

all these pain can be traced back to the world order

i’m seriously considering not having children at all now, there are many people like me sharing this values, cause irrespective of where you are right now, no matter the amount of equity you grow, you can’t in good conscience justify bringing a child into this miserable world

something has to happen very soon, I hope Russia and china can instigate it, I get chatters of it from their government officials but they mostly imply it, Russia has to win this proxy battle against the west, the planet needs a reset abeg, bleeped up shit everywhere

Even world economic forum that is an elitist cabal, admitted that there is global resentment against the way the world is today

Are you saying Russia and china are close to perfect and better than the west?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
onyemaair:

Oga stop being foolish. Go and continue licking the white man's ass. Patriotic nigerians will continue to do their part and enact the change needed in this country.

We are the richest country in Africa. What we need is good leadership to get it right.
Good leadership built up dubia, good leadership built up Qatar, good leadership built up Singapore, good leadership built up Malaysia.

Good leadership will build up Nigeria. We will be here, in our motherland with our hearts and mind looking towards that bright future. Run away and be the taxi driver for the white man.

Haha.. Bro, you will have to level up first, no cap!. I have more to lose being uncivil online than you will ever gain after your entire net worth and value to humans or Nigeria have been combined. Some of you just like to take people to places where they don’t want .

Licking white man’s ass you said? Hahahaa.. I think you mean the opposite, not everyone is a slave of the mind. You are so short minded bro.. Ajala travel and see people with Nigerian heritage holding strong leadership positions across the world. Some are even littered across this thread/ forum.

For the sake of your wife’s poultry, your job, salary and pension/ gratuities you may have accrued, I will ask you to be very careful with your utterances going forward. This is a public forum.

Smarter people delete some of those criminal posts you have up there before you are made an example of but of course you are evidently lazy and considering how loosely you have been speaking, intelligence is wishful thinking.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
afrodoc2:

grin

The Bible says the heart of man is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked.

Na the guy wey dey knack the wife of the uncle wey help am japa be this na. Have you forgotten? cheesy

Ah, Doc grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
onyemaair:

As for the NEPA issue, it fell into my lap. My building has 4 apartments. It's the kind of storey building that has 2 apartments downstairs with 3 bedroom and 2 apartments upstairs with 3 bedroom. So we are 4 in the compound. It was a joint effort, will I say no to my neighbors and be the odd one out when I see that opportunity? Will you?.
All of us put money together to bribe the NEPA officials and it has been working for us. I'm not proud of it but I'm also not ashamed, it's the system. I didn't go looking for it.

Honourable, off ya mic

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Where is FG going to find 200 billion dollars from sir?

You said you don't support taxes. You said stealing electricity is not a crime.

How do you expect FG to fund these fantastical schemes?

You haven't really thought about any of this have you? grin

Nigerian politicians cough out non-refundable 100million naira for ticket without flinching,they know steal billions like it is urgent 2k.... revenues from customs alone,luxury tax from business men(dangote especially),politicians,elites,monarchs....abeg FG can afford it without tax from nigerians

(1) (2) (3) ... (14392) (14393) (14394) (14395) (14396) (14397) (14398) ... (19241) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, Realtord43 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.