Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,909 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10703616 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14394) (14395) (14396) (14397) (14398) (14399) (14400) ... (19360) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

What’s fake news ?

Peter Obi as a governor witnesss James Nwafor reign ,make your research abeg .

Majority of you claim as if he is perfect is what I don’t like ,these are part of the things buhari supporters did the last time

Go through this thread. Please
https://twitter.com/Chude__/status/1492101695924539414?t=j2Oags0xX4ddvKY4n0jI_w&s=19
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:

Honestly, I don't give a care in the world about them too...

I would never trust anyone of them, and that's why I'm giving Obidient supporters the Sergio Ramos tackle.

Nobody send us. By this time next month, this matter would have evaporated

Remember the Offa robbery that time? What happened in the end?

JAPA still remains the reasonable solution to any Nigerian youth in their 20-40s. Everybody may not be able to, but at least try.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
donjazet:

Go through this thread. Please
https://twitter.com/Chude__/status/1492101695924539414?t=j2Oags0xX4ddvKY4n0jI_w&s=19

Does the thread said he didn’t witness the killing of youths by akwuzu sars ?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Bro stop this.

This taxi driver yarns no follow, especially when you earn 128k monthly as salary. Some people for here dey make 5 times that your salary DAILY on a 9-5 basis.

You need to look past this myth of Nigerians working menial jobs abroad. When you order your steps down the right path, bro you can really cash out here. No gawk am.

That's the mentality of an average Nigerian

People wey dey drive taxi for Nigeria are they not in their fathers land? Are they 1st class 2nd class or 10th class citizens?

The cab driver has to show up to work and not just 3 days a week. The cab driver probably pays his light bill and not bypass NEPA

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

That's the mentality of an average Nigerian

People wey dey drive taxi for Nigeria are they not in their fathers land?

The cab driver has to show up to work and not just 3 days a week. The cab driver probably pays his light bill and not bypass NEPA
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I made my research

He was the governor even if not throughout james Nwafor tenure ,he still did nothing about that

Awukuzu issue happened under Peter Obi, they absolved him

Endsars happened 13yrs after Tinubu left office, they claimed he is responsible

Everyone defending their own thief

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
Finesse007:

For every of that guy that rig meters,there are thousands of people that are given estimated billings to cover for the losses.....

Govt/NEPA have the willpower to block loopholes but they are beneficiaries to it too...

Bus drivers,okada riders,market women slammed with multiple taxations even from miscreants/agberos/Omo oniles which is a loophole they can block and channel tax/levy collections to state govt purse/account direct..

If na Tax and getting value for service paid for,nigerians except for some few exceptions have it bad than the abroad folks....WE PAY TAX AND SERVICES MORE HERE but don't get the VALUE WORTH
True... 100% agree
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
donstan18:

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

I am porting to the Anti-Japa crew

Like you rightly said, the best way to be patriotic is to be far away in another country

I am chilling abroad and boldly telling you that Japa is bad. Only that I am not returning

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
izzou:

I would never trust anyone of them, and that's why I'm giving Obidient supporters the Sergio Ramos tackle.

Nobody send us. By this time next month, this matter would have evaporated

Remember the Offa robbery that time? What happened in the end?

JAPA still remains the reasonable solution to any Nigerian youth in their 20-40s. Everybody may not be able to, but at least try.

The Offa robbery case is shocking just like several other cases too. We tend to forget about serious issues quickly in this country. One of the car used in the robbery were linked to the yeye baba Adinni of Ilorin, with the plate number of the said car bearing his name.

Some of the guys caught are known to be hired thugs for election disruption, intimidation and threatening of opponents during and after election.. Yet nothing came out of it..

Those abducted Passengers aboard a Kaduna-bound train since March haven't been released. What about the university students still at home?

Anybody that advises me to stay put in this country is evil. Both my parents are dead. Once I leave this God forsaken country, I know I am gone for good..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:
When the herdsmen launched vicious attacks on the SW in places like Ogun, Yewa, Ekiti and others , Tinubu maintained a sinful silence. He was mute when the herdsmen kidnapped Olu Falae.. He lost his voice wen herdsmen killed a politician from his state(Osun).

Now he's playing to the gallery and visiting Owo because, of course, it's election season. I swear, these politicians do not regard Nigerians..They have always treated their citizens as worthless humans. They do absolutely nothing for us as citizens yet expect us to uphold some magical patriotism.

https://www.nairaland.com/7164368/owo-church-attack-tinubu-visits#113524624

Tinubu stingy oh.. He can do better than this na.
He should've donated up to 200m.

If na for North this thing happen, trust me, baba for do nothing less than 150m.

Let my man(Atiku) come and donate....

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Finesse007:

For every of that guy that rig meters,there are thousands of people that are given estimated billings to cover for the losses.....

Govt/NEPA have the willpower to block loopholes but they are beneficiaries to it too...

Bus drivers,okada riders,market women slammed with multiple taxations even from miscreants/agberos/Omo oniles which is a loophole they can block and channel tax/levy collections to state govt purse/account direct..

If na Tax and getting value for service paid for,nigerians except for some few exceptions have it bad than the abroad folks....WE PAY TAX AND SERVICES MORE HERE but don't get the VALUE WORTH

This is true because many people are not paying.

10m people are expected to pay 1,000 monthly, but of those 10m only 100,000 actually pay. The others bypass meter, evade taxes and avoid going to work. So how do you expect to get value worth ?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

Awukuzu issue happened under Peter Obi, they absolved him

Endsars happened 13yrs after Tinubu left office, they claimed he is responsible

Everyone defending their own thief

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:

Naija go humble you. cheesy

It's difficult to see sane people in naija especially the ladies. A lot of Nigerian women have mental problem but they call it “mood swings”...
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Nothing like fragile egos.

Boys have been tiptoeing around the stated salary, as that is a family man.

But it's worth clearing him when he brought it up, that it's not taxi drivers or menial job workers talking to him here.

If you talk too much it might be like you are bragging

My deep Yoruba people "A kii toju onika mefa ka"

To each his own

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:

The Offa robbery case is shocking just like several other cases too. We tend to forget about serious issues quickly in this country. One of the car used in the robbery were linked to the yeye baba Adinni of Ilorin, with the plate number of the said car bearing his name.

Some of the guys caught are known to be hired thugs for election disruption, intimidation and threatening of opponents during and after election.. Yet nothing came out of it..

Those abducted Passengers aboard a Kaduna-bound train since March haven't been released. What about the university students still at home?

Anybody that advises me to stay put in this country is evil. Both my parents are dead. Once I leave this God forsaken country, I know I am gone for good..

Shameless lots. The country you want to japa to, assuming the citizens ran away when it was yet to pick up do you think the country would be in the position it's in now?

Anyways, make we no hear any wailing about racism later sha...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hmm.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
Odunharry:

I still think Naija problem is mainly issue of followership.. Some of these followers will turn out to be leaders tomorrow and we will keep recycling the same set of people since independence. Naija may never change
Na my fear be this.
Person wey na small small him dey circumvent rules as a follower would 95% do worse when handed the leadership position
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
Elder0001:

Shameless lots. The country you want to japa to, assuming the citizens ran away when it was yet to pick up do you think the country would be in the position it is now?

Anyways, make we no hear any wailing about racism later sha...

Dude , I don't criticize those that wants to stay back and fight for a better Nigeria. It is their decision..

I want what is best for me and my family. Those who don't take decisions never makes mistakes..

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jodera:
Na my fear be this.
Person wey na small small him dey circumvent rules as a follower would 95% do worse when handed the leadership position

He will also claim the problem of Nigeria is bad leadership. As you dey dagbo NEPA, LG chairman dey dagbo contract, Governor dey dagbo budget, Buhari dey dagbo election

And we all turn around to point fingers at the other thieves

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

I am porting to the Anti-Japa crew

Like you rightly said, the best way to be patriotic is to be far away in another country

I am chilling abroad and boldly telling you that Japa is bad. Only that I am not returning
To be honest, I’m even a little bit surprised most people abroad here are being honest by telling people to travel out for a better life.

On Twitter, abroad based Nigerians will always find something to use in discouraging you.

-Abroad is lonely
-Canada too cold
-To fvck pussay dey hard
-To eat African food dey hard
-Tax yen yen yen
-It’s better to be King in your land than to be a slave in a foreign land.
-Lacism

Yet they no wan come back. grin

The hilarious one is how they celebrate Nigeria’s Independence Day, they’ll wear green white green, go to tourist centers in Canada, USA or UK and snap with the caption..

“Celebrating Independence day with my Turkish and Russian colleagues”

Them don see us wey wan dey celebrate a failed country with Otueke, Rumola and Sango Otta colleagues.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

To each his own
Abeg translate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shedenbelalanme: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
donstan18:

To be honest, I’m even a little bit surprised most people abroad here are being honest by telling people to travel out for a better life.

On Twitter, abroad based Nigerians will always find something to use in discouraging you.

-Abroad is lonely
-Canada too cold
-To fvck pussay dey hard
-Tax yen yen yen
-Lacism

The hilarious one is how they celebrate Nigeria’s Independence Day, they’ll wear green white green, go to tourist centers in Canada, USA or UK and snap with the caption..

Them don see us wey wan dey celebrate a failed country with Otueke, Rumola and Sango Otta colleagues.
You know them very well, ask them to comeback they will change the topic grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jodera:
Na my fear be this.
Lol sad but its the truth. I fear fr Nigeria. The average naija if elected into political office will think embezzlement first before the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
donstan18:

-Abroad is lonely
-Canada too cold
-To fvck pussay dey hard
-Tax yen yen yen
-Lacism

Its easier to tell people lies, but your actions says it all

I knew what some friends told me when I left, Many said it was a foolish decision to leave. 7yrs later almost everyone who said that was doing express entry to Canada

The truth is also that not everyone can make it abroad. If you have the mindset of I am a chairman and I have arrived in Nigeria, its better to stay back. Abroad can be cruel when you first land and you dont have the right skills to integrate

I have a friend who was working in an airline in Nigeria was always coming in and going out. He was thinking he was living the life. In 2017 he decided to stay back, At the beginning it was rough as he had to do delivery, then work on oilfields now he is into IT and making $6-9K a month working from home

When I left I just told myself that I am single now, I have to experience this America and the best time for me to do it is when I dont have any baggage so if I suffer, I suffer alone

It was also rough at the beginning but things will get better. There is upward mobility in America. Someone who get here today and is washing plates or driving cab will not be doing same in a few year if he has the right skills and right connections

I know guys who got to America fresh 6yrs ago and are now making 6figures, building their own house

If you are comfortable in Nigeria stay back but when you see people encouraging you to stay back yet their wife is going abroad to give birth to give their children citizenship, be very suspicious, Its likely they dont believe they are preaching

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

To each his own

That is how it will end. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

Anti-J gang should leave J-gang to be proclaiming their Japa philosophy, and J-gang too should leave Anti-J gang alone. Everybody's journey in life is different.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

Its easier to tell people lies, but your actions says it all

I knew what some friends told me when I left, Many said it was a foolish decision to leave. 7yrs later almost everyone who said that was doing express entry to Canada

The truth is also that not everyone can make it abroad. If you have the mindset of I am a chairman and I have arrived in Nigeria, its better to stay back. Abroad can be cruel when you first land and you dont have the right skills to integrate

I have a friend who was working in an airline in Nigeria was always coming in and going out. He was thinking he was living the life. In 2017 he decided to stay back, At the beginning it was rough as he had to do delivery, then work on oilfields now he is into IT and making $6-9K a month working from home

When I left I just told myself that I am single now, I have to experience this America and the best time for me to do it is when I dont have any baggage so if I suffer, I suffer alone

It was also rough at the beginning but things will get better. There is upward mobility in America. Someone who get here today and is washing plates or driving cab will not be doing same in a few year if he has the right skills and right connections

I know guys who got to America fresh 6yrs ago and are now making 6figures, building their own house

If you are comfortable in Nigeria stay back but when you see people encouraging you to stay back yet their wife is going abroad to give birth to give their children citizenship, be very suspicious, Its likely they dont believe they are preaching
You’ve actually said it all.

Anyone can fee free to deceive themselves online with patriotic bullshiits, but deep down, they know the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
Griffon's diary reminds me about an incident that happened while I was working on a vessel early last year.

We woke up to the sight of a badly decomposed headless body of a lady floating in the water towards the bow of the vessel. We signaled the captain and all he could say was,"..abeg make una leave am make e float dey go. You call police now na case we go answer.."

The normal people in this country nor reach 30..

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
onyemaair:

Please respect yourself. What do you mean I am part of the problem? Judging by this, are we not all part of the problem?
Look at the "perks" I listed out, is it not the hand the system dealt me?

I said I pay low taxes, and my wife doesn't pay taxes, am I the government that would enact good tax legislation and enforcement? Government removes my tax straight from my salary, my wife works for a private school and her salary is not taxed? Whose fault is that?

I said I go to work 3 times a week, what makes you think this case is peculiar to only Nigeria and not abroad? I have been in the civil service for more than 12 years now. In my younger days, I worked my ass off. We at the bottom ladder did the bull of the work, as you are promoted in level, that workload reduces and you are given selective roles. I told you that I would have even liked to work more because of the extra allowances that comes from it but government doesn't assign us new work so staying in the office is usually a waste of time, I use that time to grow my side hustle which is my farm. Every single government worker does this, from lecturers to doctors. Blame the system not the worker but I repeat, as for this work own, it's the same scenario in all parts of the world. The higher you climb, the lesser the workload.

As for the NEPA issue, it fell into my lap. My building has 4 apartments. It's the kind of storey building that has 2 apartments downstairs with 3 bedroom and 2 apartments upstairs with 3 bedroom. So we are 4 in the compound. It was a joint effort, will I say no to my neighbors and be the odd one out when I see that opportunity? Will you?.
All of us put money together to bribe the NEPA officials and it has been working for us. I'm not proud of it but I'm also not ashamed, it's the system. I didn't go looking for it.

Listen, I've agreed with you when you've campaigned for this voting issue. I did commend your efforts, not just yours but the youths on Facebook too. I don't think I've ever seen this ginger from the young ones before, and I'm hoping with you that things will change. I am against this idea of japa because at my core I still believe that things will work. I remember seeing the happiness on my fathers face on election day, he still can't believe that Nigeria is now a democracy. He was ruled by the military almost all his life and now he sees a future where his grandchildren can participate in democracy. I share that optimism with him.

This is the story of Nigeria. 90% of people are doing the same thing at some level. Your policeman is doing his own, your nepa official, your soldier, your air force guy, your frsc.this is the real root of why Nigeria is fked. And this is why so many of us fell for Buhari and why people are falling for obi. We all recognise that corruption is killing this country and also recognise that a lee kan yew may be what is required,because left to their own devices Nigerians at every level will loot and lazy every part of this nation (security, energy, infrastructure etc) into oblivion.

Look at the fuel mess. The exact same thing. Some people prioritising their chop over the well being of the nation. A complete fking disaster

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ibime:

Even at that, Nigerians know how to cøck-nyash and the message is for Nigerians who will expect to live frugally when they are fresh, not Oyinbo that goes out and blow $100 every weekend.

I saw one girl complaining on TV that her salary is not enough to stretch through the month, and in the background, I saw Warburtons bread and that 10 big eggs brand. I had to laugh. She doesn't know her problem.

Goddam penny pinching accountants watching your every move angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:
Griffon's diary reminds me about an incident that happened while I was working on a vessel early last year.

We woke up to the sight of a badly decomposed headless body of a lady floating in the water towards the bow of the vessel. We signaled the captain and all he could say was,"..abeg make una leave am make e float dey go. You call police now na case we go answer.."

The normal people in this country nor reach 30..

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DissTroy(m): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
After all the hashtag trending and pontificating, you'll all go back to doing the usual online like debating Lukaku- Morata stats, or pushing geriatric despotic enablers like Tinubu.

Nothing is going to change because you are unwilling to really change it. Or unwilling to see any fight to the end.

When hashtags are trending, it nothing more than opportunities for situational activists to pontificate, get engagements and following. Nothing more.

I'm obsesses with analytics so I went searching the #JusticeForDeborah hashtag which hoped the trends 3 weeks ago. Minutes ago, I checked: No influencer, activist or media house is pushing for it any longer as they've all moved on.
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23justicefordeborah&src=typeahead_click

Here's the hashtag for the Abuja Train Attack: https://twitter.com/hashtag/abujatrainattack?src=hashtag_click . Dead with almost no engagements.

Or the most outspoken 'activists' of the #EndSARS crisis who have moved or monetized their activism then like Rinu, Segalink and others.

There are still people on this thread campaigning the very same persons responsible for the Lekki Massacre yet pontificating since yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
Unlimited22:
Go rural posting for road wey dey Make people carsick, and wey no dey safe at all.

Reach there, gas do distance visual acuity sweating because light no dey. With a chart that is not illuminated and therefore will underestimate patient acuity.
Gas use phone light do near visual acuity because light no dey.
Cannot refract patient because light to dey to do autoref and the room is too brightly lit by natural lighting for retinoscopy.
All this improvisation on top salary wey no dey come regularly and Hazard allowance wey them no gree pay despite a memo to that effect since the first of December.

Then I look at my own classmate who took a route to the UK that I didn't know existed until recently. She works in an optical shop and I work in a hospital, yet all equipment is there, she doesn't have to answer anybody chief chief. Nobody will tell her to work where there's no light. Despite being under probation, all her allowances will come when due, and she is paid double for even a single minute of overtime. Nobody will tell her to sweep office or be carrying lenses to stock verification every week despite there being non-medical staff in the department.

Then person go come tell me Make I no japa.

Okay.

Na abnormal person go see this present Nigeria and say Abroad na hype job. eg god.x

(1) (2) (3) ... (14394) (14395) (14396) (14397) (14398) (14399) (14400) ... (19360) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, Theuniverse and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.