Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,966 members, 7,841,706 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10649151 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14663) (14664) (14665) (14666) (14667) (14668) (14669) ... (19300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:24am On Jul 04, 2022
donstan18:
This will go down as the best assist ever produced in a UCL final.

I’ll take this over Kaka’s in 2005.

Mount >>>

I prefer that of Kaka cus it is more difficult to execute than this of Mason Mount. Kaka had couple of players in his front that the ball had to beat before it got to Crespo and it was a sublime ground pass. Very few players can execute that kind of pass one time without failing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
Cristiano Ronaldo was offered to Chelsea and Neymar is open to a Stamford Bridge move. The focus is all on Raheem Sterling with Thomas Tuchel not keen to be seduced by star power.

This ongoing Chelsea-Raphinha drama is the reason clubs prefer to sort out personal terms before making an official bid.

Personally I believe Chelsea made the bid not the full intent of signing the player, though some say Tuchel's analytic system showed Raphinha as a potential target.

Chelsea still attracting the best of the best
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
BlueMann:
Can only imagine Peter Drury's commentary when Jesus and El Neny combine to score a dying minute goal for Arsenal against Man United, extending the Red Devil's losing streak to four games and leaving them double digits adrift the top four.
you mean something like Mohammed passes to Jesus who puts to death the red devils hope of a come back in the game cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oldboss(m): 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
BlueMann:
Can only imagine [b]Peter Drury's[/b]commentary when Jesus and El Neny combine to score a dying minute goal for Arsenal against Man United, extending the Red Devil's losing streak to four games and leaving them double digits adrift the top four.
he has left production with the Epl his now with the NBNBC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
If Abrahimovic was still Chelsea owner fvck Tuchel's thought, Ronaldo and Neymar would both be signed and he Tuchel would be sacked January

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
It went under the radar because of his compatriot Luka Modrić’s magic on the same night, but Mateo Kovačić returned to his previous home at the Bernabéu & produced one of the best midfield performances of the season. Physicality & ball progression in abundance. What a footballer. @PremierLeaguePanel
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
BlueAngel444:
If Abrahimovic was still Chelsea owner fvck Tuchel's thought, Ronaldo and Neymar would both be signed and he Tuchel would be sacked January

Abramovic cannot sign both players ,unless they are willing to take a pay cut

Chelsea cannot pay neymar close to 650K weekly ,if man decide to take a pay cut it might not be more than 400k weekly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
BlueAngel444:
you mean something like Mohammed passes to Jesus who puts to death the red devils hope of a come back in the game cheesy

Eggzactly cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
andrewbaba44:

All ronaldo games for man you last season na CF e play

His type of CF get as he be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
Oldboss:

he has left production with the Epl his now with the NBA

Yeah, I know he's left, but to join the NBA? I thought he would now be covering PL games for one broadcaster (NBC sports or so) in the U.S
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2022
Amoto94:
It went under the radar because of his compatriot Luka Modrić’s magic on the same night, but Mateo Kovačić returned to his previous home at the Bernabéu & produced one of the best midfield performances of the season. Physicality & ball progression in abundance. What a footballer. @PremierLeaguePanel

Bossed it. Had an assist too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oldboss(m): 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2022
BlueMann:

Yeah, I know he's left, but to join the NBA? I thought he would now be covering PL games for one broadcaster (NBC sports or so) in the U.S

Modified NBC not NBA
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2022

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Cristiano Ronaldo is willing to take a considerable pay cut in order to join a #UCL challenger - #Chelsea, Bayern Munich and PSG among preferred options. [via @MiguelDelaney]

Breaking: #Chelsea are considering a move for Cristiano Ronaldo. [via @David_Ornstein]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sterling Ronaldo Havertz

Mount Kovacic
Kante

Chilwell De-ligt Silva James

Mendy

cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
Chelsea have held some discussions for Frenkie De Jong but everything depends on Thomas Tuchel and at the moment, no negotiations ongoing between Chelsea and Barcelona, Man United are negotiating.

@FabrizioRomano
on YouTube.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
Christensen €500million release clause

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2022
airmark:
Who are we signing this week?

Help me, help me, Todd Boehly dey carry Chelsea where I no know.
grin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
BlueMann:
Christensen €500million release clause
Dead barka and their nonsense. So Christenson was signed to be a backup if that dead club continues wasting their loan to buy defender.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
BlueMann:

Peter Drury is now in the US and will lead NBC’s EPL commentary this coming season.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
Roland17:

Peter Drury is now in the US and will lead NBC’s EPL commentary this coming season.
Will be still be doing commentary for champions league?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
Roland17:

Ehen, just as I thought. Taink u
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
They will pretend not to understand a release clause but they do but their agenda needs to agend

maybe when psg do a neymar to any team their eyes go clear .

Frenkie de Jong release clause is 400 million but you can see how much he will be sold for .

I rest my case

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Dead barka and their nonsense. So Christenson was signed to be a backup if that dead club continues wasting their loan to buy defender.

Olodo

Na Loan dem take sign Christensen ,Audio loan to make you happy grin

You never see anything ,you go cry tire

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Robben was great in Bayern, Hazard under Mourinho would be preferable

No way Milito for Mou was better than the Drogba version, and yes Ozil for Mou was better than Sneider even though he was better than iniesta that season
That's not Hazard's natural position.

No way Drogba had any season as good as 70% of what Milito had with Morinho.

In tough matches, I will pick Sneider 10 times over Ozil for Jose

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2022
I admire Arsenal going for either Savic or Tielemans, they have a young team there. It will be interesting next season for them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
Chelsea have been told Manchester United forward Cristiano Ronaldo could be willing to join them, but the club are yet to decide whether to make a formal offer. [via @JamesOlley] YET to decide shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
Chelsea are doing all they can to put pressure on Raphinha. They know he dreams of Barca, but is open to Chelsea. If it drags on Chelsea will move on to other targets. Confident of wrapping Sterling up this week.

-
@JacobsBen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Will be still be doing commentary for champions league?

No because he was with CBS Sports, a competing broadcasting company with NBC his new company.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
Chelsea have held talks with Matthijs de Ligt, Nathan Ake, Jules Kounde, Presnel Kimpembe and Kalidou Koulibaly, with them needing to sign at least two new defenders this summer.

Whether Chelsea move for Cristiano Ronaldo or not will be down to Thomas Tuchel. Todd Boehly will ask him his desire on it. - @Matt_Law_DT

Chelsea are looking to sign Raheem Sterling and one other player in time for the American tour, which they set off for this weekend. - @Matt_Law_DT
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
Amoto94:
Chelsea are doing all they can to put pressure on Raphinha. They know he dreams of Barca, but is open to Chelsea. If it drags on Chelsea will move on to other targets. Confident of wrapping Sterling up this week.

-
@JacobsBen
Chelsea should withdraw this bid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14663) (14664) (14665) (14666) (14667) (14668) (14669) ... (19300) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), andrewbaba44, EmmanuelScott1(m), Griffon(m), Mikechinos(m), Shikena(m), VicThory(m), kingBolton and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.